Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy thingie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm

The plot would revolve around our characters, which can be anything that you would see in D&D or games like that (i.e. elves, dwarfs, humans, cat people, etc). There would be a witch (whom I RP) that has contracts with their souls for various reasons. (They were young and stupid and agreed to it, they thought they were going to die, they were just power hungry, etc, whatever you want). Normally, she has her people work seperately, but this time she orders them all into the same small town for a quest. They don't know why until they meet each other (servants of the witch can sense other servants). After they meet, she orders them to leave the town. They follow her cat (whom I also RP) and then starts their journey.

I want to keep you guys a little in the dark about this, because I want it to actually be a surprise.

You can RP as many or as few characters as you want, just type up profiles for them.

You can add characters when ever you want, have the profile finished before you join.

The only standard thing is Zeza is untouchable. I know, it sucks, boo, but there is a reason for this.

Want more details just ask.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Full Name:
Given Name:
Name Meaning:
Aliases:
Age Appearance:
Race: (dark elf, mountain dwarf, etc)
Job: (warrior, mage, etc)

Height: (inches or cm)
Weight:
Build:
Face: (describe their face in detail)
Hair: (color, length, the way it lays)
Skin: (color, healthy, softness, etc)
Eyes: (shape, color, etc)
Clothing Style: (as much detail as possible)

How they met Zeza and became enslaved to her:
Important parts of their past:
Full History:

Personality:
Character Strengths: (kind, smart, etc)
Character Weaknesses:
Languages: (common tongue, wood elvish, werewolf, etc)

Skills: (strong, great marksmanship, magic user)
Spells: (type a full list of spells. Start out with only five or six, give details on what they do and how they are cast, please. If your character uses the will and the word, rather than spell weave name what commands they use most often, warriors can't do magic or they aren't as powerful with the sword as other warriors)
Weapons: (full list)
Items: (healing potions, food, gold, you are only allowed 100 gold starting out and twelve items)

Companions: (pets, familiars, or maybe small children that travel with them, or maybe if they have a sibling?)
Past Important People: (Lovers, friends, family)
Current Important People: (lovers, friends, family)
Enemies:
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

Credits : 15

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Full Name:Corlania (This is her secret name, whoever knows it has power over her. The witch knows it because of the contract though.)
Given Name:Rowen Everstar
Name Meaning:The Rowen tree is said to be full of power, and the everstar is an old legend, that I just made up for the sake of the RP, about a girl who married a star, and from the sky she sent her family luck and happiness. Rowen is supposedly descended from that girl.
Aliases:
Age: (in years):56 (Which is about 16 or 17 in human years)
Age Appearance:17
Species: (human, elf, dwarf):Elf
Race: (dark elf, mountain dwarf, etc):Wood elf
Job: (warrior, mage, etc):Warrior

Height: (inches or cm):60 in (Five feet)
Weight:about 90 pounds
Build:She's slender and willowy. She may not look it, but she is strong, and fast on her feet.
Face: (describe their face in detail):
Fantasy thingie Images%3Fq%3Dfemale%2Belves%26start%3D241%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg
Hair: (color, length, the way it lays):^
Skin: (color, healthy, softness, etc):^
Eyes: (shape, color, etc):^
Clothing Style: (as much detail as possible): Fantasy thingie 53446?page=3

How they met Zeza and became enslaved to her:Zeza found Rowen knocked out on the forest floor. When she woke up, the only things she could remember about her past were her names, given and true. She remembered how to fight, but she didn't remember where or how she learned. Zeza told her that if she formed the contract, She would help Rowen get her memories back.
Important parts of their past:Her parents were killed when she was about 20(5 or 6) She was raised by the other elves and animals of the forest. She saw something that she shouldn't have seen (You can make that what ever you want so that it goes with the story) and her memories were taken away magically so she couldn't tell anyone what she'd seen.
Full History:Her mother was a healer, and her father was a warrior. Everyone was surprised when Rowen chose to follow in her fathers footsteps. She has always been a bit of a loner, never really socializing.

Personality:She is sarcastic, and sometimes a bit critical. But if you have the time and patience to dig through her many layers, you'll find that she has a kind and loyal heart.
Character Strengths: (kind, smart, etc):She is smart and quick minded.
Character Weaknesses:She doesn't get along well with magic, she's too sensitive to it. The spell used to erase her memory was only supposed to erase what she'd seen, not everything about her life. She also has trouble showing emotion.
Languages: (common tongue, wood elvish, werewolf, etc):Wood elvish, and common tongue

Skills: (strong, great marksmanship, magic user):She is good with a sword, but better with a bow.
Spells: (type a full list of spells. Start out with only five or six, give details on what they do and how they are cast, please. If your character uses the will and the word, rather than spell weave name what commands they use most often, warriors can't do magic or they aren't as powerful with the sword as other warriors)
Weapons: (full list):A quiver of arrows, a bow, a sword, and a knife.
Items: (healing potions, food, gold, you are only allowed 100 gold starting out and twelve items):2 healing potions, some dried meat, some dried fruit, and 50 gold.

Companions: (pets, familiars, or maybe small children that travel with them, or maybe if they have a sibling?):There is a wolf that follows her around, they seem to have a special connection, but she can't remember why. Her name is moonrise, because she is almost all black, with an almost perfect white circle around her eye.
Past Important People: (Lovers, friends, family):She was always a bit of a loaner, her teacher was the only person she ever really felt close to after her parents died. And then of course, Moonrise.
Current Important People: (lovers, friends, family):She is all alone at the moment, except for Moonrise, and Zeza.

Hows that?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm

I am posting this so you knows I wanna plays!! I don't have time to fill it out now... BUT I am going to post! And fill it out!!!

Full Name:
Given Name:
Name Meaning:
Aliases:
Age Appearance:
Race: (dark elf, mountain dwarf, etc)
Job: (warrior, mage, etc)

Height: (inches or cm)
Weight:
Build:
Face: (describe their face in detail)
Hair: (color, length, the way it lays)
Skin: (color, healthy, softness, etc)
Eyes: (shape, color, etc)
Clothing Style: (as much detail as possible)

How they met Zeza and became enslaved to her:
Important parts of their past:
Full History:

Personality:
Character Strengths: (kind, smart, etc)
Character Weaknesses:
Languages: (common tongue, wood elvish, werewolf, etc)

Skills: (strong, great marksmanship, magic user)
Weapons: (full list)
Items: (healing potions, food, gold, you are only allowed 100 gold starting out and twelve items)

Companions: (pets, familiars, or maybe small children that travel with them, or maybe if they have a sibling?)
Past Important People: (Lovers, friends, family)
Current Important People: (lovers, friends, family)
Enemies:
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

>.> <.<

Don't kick my ass please, but this was posted in September and since then I've lost interest in doing it. ^^U

I'm really sorry. OTL
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 am

Oh shit it was....

IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:46 pm

oh Fantasy thingie Nose-breathing-sport

*hides*
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

Credits : 15

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 pm

That sucks... it looked interesting... oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy thingie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy thingie   Fantasy thingie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy thingie
Page 1 of 1