Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Thing to Teach Llex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Another Thing to Teach Llex Empty
PostSubject: Another Thing to Teach Llex   Another Thing to Teach Llex I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Galena looked around the room. Her older brother was playing with the pup, Cai. A small smile came to her face as she watched, pretending that she was ignoring her brother's pleas for help. Admittedly the pup was the same size as him and had teeth, but Galena still was throwing insults at him from time to time, as she worked on her form. It wasn't going to be a long form, just something quick to teach someone else how to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Llexx

Llexx

Credits : 3

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing to Teach Llex   Another Thing to Teach Llex I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 pm

"Ouch, save me!" Alex said as Galena sat there typing something on the computer."Pleases, the dog is eating me from the arm up!"Cai, their English mastiff puppy had been sitting there rough housing with him since Galena had walked out. "She's ignoring me"he thought as he thought this he pushed Cai away and then leaned over and set the leg of Galena's pants on fire.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing to Teach Llex   Another Thing to Teach Llex I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm

((OOC:/ I would italicize thoughts so that they can be told apart from speech.))

Galena heard his plea for help and ignored it. For a moment there was silence, and she thought, 'Finally.' A moment later, she glanced down at the fire on her leg. The look she gave her brother could only be described as scathing before she hissed, "Etori!" and the fire instantly was extinguished. Looking at Alex, Galena snapped, "Flanori!" and a blast of fire shot from her finger tips, halting right in front of his face. Smirking, she went back to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Llexx

Llexx

Credits : 3

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing to Teach Llex   Another Thing to Teach Llex I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

((OOC:>/how do you italicize?))

"What, I'm not good enough to set on fire?" HE reached into his pocket and pulled out a box of cigarettes and as he pulled one out and put it in his mouth he muttered "Flanori" lighting the cigarette."you want one?"He said motioning to Galena.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing to Teach Llex   Another Thing to Teach Llex I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

((OOC:/ [.i]text[./i] without the dots))

"I quit. Hinfallend made me," Galena answered. Sighing, she gave up on the computer and turned back to her other brother. Making a face, she said, "You know, I don't like using my power, especially not to light you on fire, so quit whining." Glancing around, she frowned and muttered, "Burn it to the ground, light the fire and our hearts pound, we're gonna burn it to the ground." Softly she started humming while she hugged her knee and looked at Cai. "I hate this place," she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing to Teach Llex   Another Thing to Teach Llex I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:57 pm

All of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door. Before either of them could answer it a large wolf busted through, baring her glistening white teeth. Her crystal blue eyes stared down at the children and smiled.

((Just thought I would add my two cents!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing to Teach Llex   Another Thing to Teach Llex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Thing to Teach Llex
Page 1 of 1