Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella-

Bella-

Credits : 58

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

"What?!" Bella gasped, looking back, then to his leg. "No! Oh no, something is after us!" She exclaimed playfully.

-

I always log on at the perfect time xD
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

Credits : 108
Location : I'm not sure. I haven't been let out of the cage yet.

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Daren

"What could it be!?" Daren replied with theatric fear. Jerking his leg forward as if he had been nipped again, he jokingly squalled, "It is gonna get us!" then he took off running in a random direction.

[[xD Seriously! I have about an hour to RP.]]
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Kay, I'll be on for maybe an hour or two. Lithe isn't letting me post >.> I'll give it a few minutes.

-

Bella laughed, chasing after him and wagging. "Be careful, Daren!" She screeched out, holding in her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:09 pm

[[xD I am still wondering what to post on there. I wanna add some drama here. >.> xDD]]

Daren

"You be careful! I am the one that is ahead!" Daren called back laughing. His tail was swaying as he ran, and his tongue lolled out despite the fact that he hadn't yet lost his breath.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:11 pm

We should! xD Yeah, same here. We could make Ren and Bella hang out, but I wanted Storm to be with them and she's not on D:

-

With that realization, Bella sped up to his side, laughing. "It's gonna get you, you know." She said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Daren

Speeding up even more, Daren shook his head and insisted, "It will go after you because you are fluffier!" Playfully, he added, "And if it catches up again, I could just feed you to it."

[[Wanna have them fall into a crack in the ice or something like that? xDD Do you know when she'll be on? We could have Ren and Daren hang out with Bella until Storm shows up. Daren is avoiding her. >.> XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Yay death and ice cracks! xD Sure. And she might be on tonight, I'm not sure. But we can do that, I forgot Daren used to have a relationship with her. xP

-

Bella gasped. "You don't love me!" She wailed playfully, acting as if she were about to cry. "Your so racist against the fluffy ones!" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:23 pm

[[What better use for the ice is there? xDD She messaged me this morning saying that she'll be on, so hopefully that works. xDD I only remember because when Muzi found out she called me and demanded and explanation. xP]]

Daren

Smirking, he acted as if he were about to trip her before yipping, "I am not! I love the fluffy ones! That is how I know it would stop to eat y-IPE!" He yelped as the ground fell out from beneath his feet. After than he could catch himself, it crumbled and he ended up tumbling head over heels towards the bottom, sounds of fear escaping him the whole time. Just before he fell out of site of the sky, he landed on a small ledge that was barely wide enough to keep him from falling farther.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Yay, hopefully she can get on. Do you want Bella to fall too? xD I'll just make her anyway, she deserves it. Ha, I had forgotten about it xP

-

Bella was laughing, less than an inch or two behind him. As he fell, she wasn't looking, and let out a loud yelp as the two fell. (Just gonna throw this in here so she won't die :3) Landing harshly, her side hit the small ledge. Taking in a huge breath, she studied what had just happened, silently in her head.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:31 pm

[[:O Bella doesn't deserve it! The poor thing. *goes to huggle and then remembers I like my face* >.> *innocent whistle and walks away from the wolfie. xDD Hopefully~ I wanna talk with her more. x3]]

Daren

Trying to catch his breath, Daren didn't look around, didn't move. One of his ribs was broken...at least one. He was familiar enough with the sensation to know that much. As his head stopped spinning, he spotted Bella trapped with him. A soft whine escaped him and he asked her in a quiet tone, "Are you okay?" He could see her sides moving, but he wasn't sure if she was conscious.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:33 pm

xDD She might be poor but she sure puts everyone though 'ell. :3 Yeah, me too. I haven't seen her in forever. Ya' know what?! We need dramatic scenes at Lithe, too xD So much fun when I'm hyper

-

Bella blinked at the sound of his voice, raising her head up. "Mhm." She muttered, not taking such full breaths now, scared of the pain. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Zivota saw Ren stop out of the corner of her eye, but kept going for a moment. When she realized that he wasn't going to start running again, she slowed to stop. Looking back at him, she tucked her tail against her belly submissively. She knew that she shouldn't, but she didn't like it, didn't like it, didn't like it! Before the whine could escape her, she reminded herself of how angry Strava would be if he found out how she acted around an outsider. Shaking her head, she resolved herself to be more confident. Still...she wished that Bella was there with them. At least if it was another female she would feel safer. Approaching him, she demanded, "Why did you stop following?"

Ren

"I want to talk," he replied simply. Sinking onto his haunches, he nudged the snow near him with his nose and invited her, "Come sit with me. We should get to know each other if we are going to be pack mates, don't you think?" It was a weak excuse and what he was going to do was cruel, but Ren knew that he could stop her from getting too upset, and if more wolves came, she should know to guard her heart carefully.

Sighing and realizing the truth in what he said, Ziovta nodded mutedly and trotted back to him. Sinking to the snow a few feet away from him, she tilted her head and waited silently. Even if they should know each other that didn't mean she had to start. She wasn't eager to make a fool out of herself, and she had never really had a chance to socialize before.

Ren

As she came back, he smiled and stretched out on the snow. Rolling onto his back, he pawed at her, careful to stop if she looked uncomfortable. Curiously, he asked, "What is your favorite prey?"

"Ground hog, especially pups," she replied as she watched him uncertainly. What was he doing? It was so odd. Shaking her head, she asked him instead, "Why are you here?"

Ren

Smiling at her uncertainty, he stretched out more. It was a submissive pose, but he still felt playfully and confident, and how he felt was what counted. Yawning, he answered, "That is one of the mysteries of life. Here in this pack, however, because of my nephew. Have you ever been in love before?"

Zivota nearly flinched at his question, though his sarcastic reply had given her the nerve not to. Shrugging tensely, she answered, "No. I grew up with two half brothers and a brute like my father."

Ren

"What about Craven? he asked curiously. Sitting up, he pressed, "Do you have any feelings for him?"

"It wouldn't matter if I did," Zivota told him simply. Before he asked, she lied, "He never would look at someone like me. He would want someone more confident and beautiful."[/b] That was better than the truth. Though she personally didn't mind reality, she was never confident when it came to other's reactions.

Ren

Just as he was about to reply and assure her that Craven was a dog that would love anyone, he froze. Ren's gray pelt bristled as he looked around and then tilted his head back to howl softly. Before the sound had even died in his throat, he took off running. Daren was in danger. Glancing at Zivota, he demanded, "Can you track my brother?"

She wasn't so stupid to miss it when Ren's body language shifted. Leaping up, she chased after him. Hearing the question, she nodded and darted ahead, leading the way past the hot springs in pursuit of the two.

[[It's not her fault (usually). XD Sameness~ It is so weird to re-meet people. xDD]]

Daren

For a moment, he considered giving her a serious reply. The pain was bad. There was no way that he was going to get out of there on his own. Instead, he replied, "I should be fine. Do you see anyway out?" His own eyes searched the smooth, white walls frantically, seeing no holes large enough to use as paw holds.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Bella nodded. "Good." She then looked around, panic rising in her chest. "No." She whimpered, staying down in case of falling again. She knew something was wrong with her right front paw, it was the one she had tried to catch herself on, and probably broke/sprained it. With her left ear pinned, she glanced at Daren. "What are we going to do now?" She whispered, suddenly feeling a heavy doubt they would get out.

-

Yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Daren

"We wait. Ren will come," Daren told her. Even just a few minutes after the fall, he could feel the cold creeping into his bones. The air felt like it was even colder than the snow on the surface had been. Each breath chilled him. Shivering slightly, he wanted to wiggle closer to his friend, but knew better. If he moved, they could both fall. Shaking his head slightly, he kept his voice quiet as he replied, "We will just have to give them some time."

"I can't get there scent from here," Zivota told Ren. Her keen, blue/green eyes searched the landscape. She already had guessed what had happened, but unfortunately, her nose wasn't sharp enough to pick up a scent that wasn't very fresh unless it was one of the few scents she had been trained to follow. Neither Ren nor Bella had been there long enough for her to be able to locate their faint scents on the prevailing winds.

Ren

A small snarl of frustration escaped him, but he was quick to assure Zivota it wasn't directed at her. Lifting his head, he howled, not realizing that he was still too far away to be heard. When he got no reply, he plodded forward, hoping to stumbling upon them by chance.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:47 pm

"Okay." Bella softly agreed. Feeling the cold against her pelt, she knew they couldn't move to get warm, which was what she had always done. Basically, this sucked. Curling up tightly, she pressed her nose over her tail, a small shiver starting to overcome.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Daren

For a moment, he was silent and still and then a sneeze escaped him. The force caused him to skid down a few inches. His body tensed, but he stopped himself from trying to get back up. He had an odd certainty that if he did, he would simply slide farther. As he halted, he closed his eyes and exhaled. Another shiver passed through him, and he whispered, "Ren, hurry."

Ren

As he ran, he listened. Half of him was afraid that in his haste, he wouldn't hear something, but when sound came, he heard it clearly. "Ren, hurry." As if Daren was standing next to him, he heard the whisper. Spinning around, he searched with his eyes for something, anything. Still there was nothing to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:52 pm

"Daren...!" Bella screeched, in a whisper. She was so worried he would fall. Another whine escaped her as she removed her tail from her face, watching him carefully. She had a strong urge to leap up and try to scramble out, but she would surely die if she did.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Daren

"Shhh, shhh, I am safe," Daren assured her softly. Opening his eyes, he extended a paw tentatively and once he had a sure hold, he extended the other. Slowly, painfully, he pulled himself up. He wasn't quiet as high as he had been before, but he was still farther from the terrifying darkness.

Ren

"Shh, shh, I am safe." Spinning, Ren began to walk forward slowly. He knew that tone. It meant that Daren was with someone else, not talking directly to him. Judging from the fact that he was reassuring them, Ren could only guess that it was Bella. Terror caused him to speed up. Each step felt right and he hoped that he was heading in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Letting out a breath of relief, she nodded. "Okay..." She said, pulling her back feet up, ignoring the searing pain of her side. Closing her eyes tightly into a wince, she laid her head onto her paws.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Daren

For a moment, Daren stayed there and then he asked Bella, "Do you think...sound would bring the walls down? They look sturdy to me but..." he trailed off, lost in his thoughts. If they could shout.

Ren

"DAREN! BELLA!" Ren howled when he heard Daren's voice again. Now, he was near enough that his voice might reached them...At least he hoped so. He could smell them again, but he wasn't exactly sure where it was coming from. Spinning, he had a moment to think that Zivota had disappeared. Snarling softly, he kept running.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Bella slightly shrugged. "I don't know." She admitted. "We could try, at least." She was so un-focused from the ice cold, she didn't hear any of the noise from above.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Daren

Nodding, Daren attempted to lift himself higher, but didn't have the energy to hull himself over the edge. Exhaling slowly so that he wouldn't make a sound, he waited until he felt secure, before he tilted his head back and howled. His voice echoed loudly and wordlessly off the icy walls above them. He could have sworn that he heard a voice, but before he could be sure, his own voice drown it out.

Ren

Hearing a faint howl, Ren almost howled in reply, only to realize that he wouldn't be able to hear if he did. Staying silent, he chased after the sound. Snuffling the snow ever few minutes, he searched. His heart was in his throat the whole time, hoping thoughtlessly that they were safe.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Bella didn't want to let any sound escape her, she knew Ren would know Daren's better than hers. Waiting, she gently pawed at her head, closing her eyes. She definitely felt awful.
Back to top Go down
Tehn and Ren

Tehn and Ren

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Daren

Breaking off his howl, he eyed Bella. Softly, he asked, "Are you alright? Stay awake, okay?" His tone was worried.

Ren

Daren fell silent, but Ren kept running. He felt more confident now. It wasn't long before he spotted the gapping hole in the snow. It was a black spot in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Bella-

Bella-

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:10 pm

"I'm good, I'll stay awake." Bella said softly, nodding to him. It was hard to not just fall over and take a long nap, but she knew it would most likely let her freeze. Once more, she asked again, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)   Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suplji Plakati Wolf Pack (Open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next