Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimara

Credits : 4

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi there! I've just joined and am looking forward to interacting with this small community of roleplayers. I'm looking to take on a couple of roleplays, mostly Yuri-based.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello Nimara~ *glomp* Woot for another yuri fan Very Happy Welcome and we're all looking forward to interacting with you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Nimara

Credits : 4

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:29 am

Wonderful! What type of yuri are you into? Outside of 'yuri' do you still roleplay uh actual lesbianism? Hehe, just curious.

As for yuri anime, my favorite has to be Mai-Hime but I'm pretty bias for that anime.

If you're interested in starting something, let me know! I'm going to go check a few of those topics already in the Yuri section.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:38 am

Heh, I group yuri and lesbianism into the same category. ^^" It was just how I was introduced to it. So yes, I do. Very Happy Also, I am into the fluffy yuri/shojo ai, though I'm failing to think up any examples.

o.e What is Mai-Hime about? I think I've seen it, but I'm not sure. I'm a Nana fan, though it didn't have any real yuri, except one kiss scene.

I ish interested, though I am sort of just getting back into human RPs. XD I have a bunch of ideas/plots posted here and an open idea/thread posted here. Also, if you want to open a thread, if you feel one of the other categories fits it more, you don't have to put it in yuri even if it's a yuri plot. I just did that so that my friends from another site wouldn't get confused. XD
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1