Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lil Miss Awesome

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shexton

Shexton

Credits : 160

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 pm

S h e x t o n

Shexton's the name, writing is the game 8D I LOVE TO ABUSE MY GIMP!!!!
I like to trade fan art for fan art on various cites, my most favorite fan art
to recieve is Komatox and Shexton (Shex randomly became my fursona
earlier this year about 2 months ago. How weird right?) He has a skull for a face
Eyes that go on into the eternal abyss and incredibly fluffy furr~<3 I like
to make wolves and things on my Gimp but I can't for the life of me make
a human. SUCKY right? D8 so um nya....

Like Shex I love to be hugged, cuddled, and I'm very jealous and conceited.
I think I'm amazing, and that's because I simply am amazing. Didn't I just
utterly blow your mind? 8D I know I did right?! HAHA! I would prefer

to be called 'Shex' and not 'Shexton' or 'Shexy' because 'Shexy' rhymes with
'Sexy' which I am! (KIDDING) XD KAAAY
<3

Lil Miss Awesome ShexTongue
(I made this cause I rock)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Shex! *glomps* Since all the other people on here are bums and no one has bothered to say it yet: Welcome to Dream Realm! Shexton be adorable and I am going to try to draw something of him (and fail it horribly,deny doing it, and never share Very Happy) We are glad to have both him and you on the site~ I hope that you have a great time RPing and sorry that I haven't been on much to entertain. (stupid cold. OTL) Yay for hugs and cuddles~ I don't call it being conceited when you're right. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to start a bunch of RPs with you. 8D
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
AmiiStarr

AmiiStarr

Credits : 38

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 am

Hihi Shex-chan~~ ^w^ nyan~ -glomp cuddle-
Back to top Go down
http://amiistarr.deviantart.com/
Shexton

Shexton

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am

Galena-AWWW! Come now if you make a Shexy art then automatically it's going to blow the minds of millions simply because Shex is in it 8D You should share him with the universe! Besides he's the easiest piece of shit to draw XD Thank you though for being the first to welcome me! I can't wait to stink up this place with my yaoi *because lets face it, I'm never gonna do anything else and stick with it unless it's a wolf rp -_-;;* BUT I SHALL TRY! 8D CAN'T WAIT TO RP WITH YOU MISSUM!<3333333

AmiiStar-83 ZOMG CUDDLES! *HUGGLESBACCKTIMEAFINITYPLUSEIGHTYNINEMILLIONANDTWO*<3 ^^ Thank you for welcoming me~
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Welcome to Dream, sorry we haven't been on much to RP with you ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm

I know, but if anyone can defy the laws of art, it is me XD I shall make an attempt though, even though I jack up stick figures and Shexy is perfection without trying~ lol. Oh hells yeah~ XDDD Duuuude, We should do a wolf RP. I haven't done a really literate wolf RP and I have some interesting(ish) characters. >.> Sameness <33
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Irrui- It's okay thank you for welcoming me now anyway!

Galena- O_O I CAN USE SHEXY IN A WOLF RP!!!! EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT A WOLF XD And I have a few others that will be just epic for the rp but yes yes let us do a wolf roleplay! The only other thing I can do besides yaoi XD WOLVES <3333 I wanna meet the interestingish character o.o wll they have powers? Please tell me they gets to have teh magical powers of doom? **also is there human forms or are we going to try no huuman forms? Cause nohuman forms rock! But I can work with whatever you wish 8D I'm so excited as you can clearly see**
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Yes! 8D I can use my character Firechaser. I have been wanting to use him in an RP since I made him. >w< ...Dude, I think I am limited to the same two...no, wait, I also have warrior cat RPs 8D XD ...hrm...I has not had wolves with magical powers in forever so yush! As for human forms, I don't really mind one way or another. Would you mind starting? IhaveonlydonewolfRPsononesiteandIamalwaysparanoidthatIstartthemweird. >.> XD
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:31 pm

ok, I'll start ^^ Lets say no human forms. Also how does one go about getting color in thier name?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Name color: At the bottom of the first page, there are a list of colors and you can click on one and ask to join the group. If you don't like any of the colors, just tell me what color you want~
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh... um... may I have like a dark grey black color that's lighter than the background but not grey? @_@ if that's not too much trouble...
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Ish good color? Lighter or darker? If it is too dark, maybe I could add some pigment (like blue, purple, etc) to make it darker but still visible?
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 pm

little ity tiny bit lighter because this one hurts my eyes XD thank you... I really apreciate this~
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Is that better? If not, please sign onto chat box. It is easier to edit it there. XD
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Perfect<3 thank you so much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 pm

*huggles* Woots! 8D Victory lap for the midget *runs around in random circles* XD
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 am

*slowly walks into the chat convo*

I wants to do a literate wolf rp!

*howls and runs back into cage, slamming door shut*
Back to top Go down
Shexton

Shexton

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm

xD Okay, I'll write a wolf rp with you too then DarkWolf. I enjoy writing wolf rps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lil Miss Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Miss Awesome   Lil Miss Awesome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Miss Awesome
Page 1 of 1