Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Predator Meets Prey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Predator Meets Prey Empty
PostSubject: Predator Meets Prey   Predator Meets Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 am

Okay, I blame Dark for this one. (Sorry Dark! XD) Before I started RPing with her again, I was all 'Let's RP for a plot! Let's explore characters and their personalities and backstories! Let's do this and that' and none if it included smut.

Within two days, I have come up with plots that are solely based on smut....but I don't care. =D I am in the mood to RP smut. Soon enough, it will gross me out again and I'll refuse to RP anything that isn't fluff.

Anyway! *cough* This is yaoi, so if you don't like turn away. This is also going to be super mature, so if you don't like don't read on. This is also going to contain some BDSM aspects, so if you don't like, flee for your LIFE!

This idea spawns from my interest *coughobsessioncough* with BDSM and the more delicate aspects of it. It is more based off of control and dominance. There with be humiliation, power play, hitting, and a few other aspects. (Mostly the ones that I have a good grasp on). A lot of this stuff might come across as taboo, so if you have any inhibitions, you might want to read up on what I am talking about before joining.

Now for the actual plot.

Your character has to either be a neko or a inu or a werecat or a werewolf or something like that. He is a bit on the small side and has always had to prove himself, but still never gotten any real recognition. Desperate, he learns of a 'rabbit' that many members of his clan/pack/pride/tribe have failed to catch. Eagerly, he goes after it.

My rabbit is very bad ass. He basically beats the shit out of your character and then decides he is cute and tells him that if he doesn't want to die, he'll become his slave. Your character agrees quickly and from there things start. Very Happy

If you join, you will have to do the first post. It sucks, I know, but it is what I want. You could give a little detail into your character's past and then have him finding out about the bunny and deciding to go after him and have him show up at the bunny's place. From there, I will take over. Since I can't really RP fight scenes, I hope you will forgive me if I powerplay a tiny bit to start and end the fight quickly. XD If you do mind, then we can RP the fight scene in quick, short posts (so I don't fuck anything up).

If you are too terribly against starting, then we would skip the whole fight scene to the day after when my character wakes yours up for his first day as being a slave.

While your character's history is basically open to anything, I have one stipulation: he can not have been raped/molested/taken advantage of before. If you want, he can be gay and have had sex before, but it has to be consensual and normal.

I maybe might be willing to RP the weaker character if you want to RP the dom character.

When you post, please state what your character will be, if you want me to start or if you will start, and if you want me to start, post a picture. Also, please tell me any ideas you have for the plot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey   Predator Meets Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 am

*PEES on post*

MINE!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey   Predator Meets Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 am

...I do not know how to respond to that. XD
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator Meets Prey   Predator Meets Prey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator Meets Prey
Page 1 of 1