Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered So Beautifully

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Shattered So Beautifully Empty
PostSubject: Shattered So Beautifully   Shattered So Beautifully I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:36 am

This is hetero and I have intentions of making it very mature.

Your character will be female. I would prefer if she were neko or something similar to that. Here is where things might get touchy: your character is a whore. If you don't want her to be, I suppose she could pretend that she is gonna sleep with guys, stay at their houses, and then escape before they can go anything with her, but she has to be persistent. (Like, she'd follow a guy home if she thought he was the sort that would give her food and a place to stay if she showed some cleavage).

My character is a werewolf. Not only that, but he is very unemotional and has something against felines. However, something makes him let her stay. Because he isn't trying to get into her pants, your character is interested and tries to slip into his bed. He basically just looks at her like 'what the fuck do you think you're doing' and she does things to him. OoO

After mind blowing sex, she decides he is the one and that she is going to stick around, whether he likes it or not. Whether he is a closet case or just fucking mental, he throws her out. It starts raining, he feels guilt, goes to find her, they have sex in the middle of the forest. After that, he takes her back to his house, cleans her up, and pretends he doesn't give a shit about her. Their relationship would basically be her trying to make him love her and him pretending he couldn't care less.

The emotional aspects of this would evolve slowly, but the physical ones would be fast.

Post if interested.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Shattered So Beautifully   Shattered So Beautifully I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:35 am

I told myself I wouldn't read this... That I would leave it alone... But the fact that I am OCD and don't like seeing an RED crosses, I opened it and I read it all... And all I can say is...

"Meet Tiana"

Shattered So Beautifully Neko-4

And yes, she is a Whore...
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Shattered So Beautifully   Shattered So Beautifully I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:17 pm

d: Don't say what you don't mean. ;D You know you can't resist my tasty ideas. XD
There is an option at the very bottom of the front page that gets rid of all red crosses if it seriously does bug you. (It gets to me too, but I'm too lazy to click all of the threads. XD)

Awesomeness! I will start the RP out with Balan shopping and have him accidentally bump into Tiana. From there, she has to follow him home and the RP shall flow-eth! XD
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered So Beautifully   Shattered So Beautifully I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered So Beautifully
Page 1 of 1