Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 am

"There comes a time in your life...
when you start to think that maybe....
Things aren't how they should be.....
Maybe you need some help....."

The female, dressed in a doctor's robe, sat tall on her stool, smiling at the camera. She took a deep breath and then started speaking. "Do you feel you have lost connection with your spouse or lover? Are things just not how they used to be? Do you feel you don't communicate well? Or maybe the fire that was once there is gone? Don't worry, you can get the help you need, to reignite that spark in your life! Just call 1-800-345-8372, make an appointment, with me, Doctor Kelly and I will help you and your loved one get 'back to the beginning'."

The camera shut off and the director yelled "cut!" Felicity stood up from her stool and walked off stage. "Do you think it was good Marve?" Marve smiled and nodded his head as he placed his hands on her shoulders, "you have nothing to worry about! You are a beautiful girl and your work really helps," he said with a wink. "Now you go get into that cute little suit I like and we can get the party started!" Felicity rolled her eyes at Marve. "Hun, you know I only work with clients that have sexual partners..." Marve sighed and rolled his eyes, "sure thing babe." Felicity stripped her robe, revealing her corset and started walking towards the food, but before she made it to the table, she turned and looked at Marve, "when will the commercial air? I haven't had any new clients in days." Marve smiled at her, while checking out her perfect body. "Just a few hours darling. I talked to the big guy upstairs and he said you're commercial will be on all the popular channels all through out the day. Expect some phone calls within the hour, I assume!" She smiled at her dear friend and then grabbed an apple before heading back to her limo, which would drive her back to her "office".

Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) Corset
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

Credits : 17

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 am

Robel wasn't very hyped about going home. He pulled up in the driveway and glanced at his watch. It was a little later than he expected. He rubbed his eyes and put botj hands on the steering wheel. He sighed. The fights, the drama. He didnt remember the last time they had sat down for dinner and had a pleasant meal. For the past few weeks things have been between a rock and a hard place. He didnt even know why they argued. Maybe cause his work took him away from her alot. Sometimes he'd only see her in the morning when he'd wake up, while she slept, and at night when he got back...and she was sleeping. She also had this idea in her head that he was cheating. He got out of the car and slammed the door shut, then he reached into his pocked and pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. He lit one up and took a drag, not really daring to go inside with it as she hated the smell. And she hated him smoking in general. He stood outside thinking of what he would do whence inside. He didnt wanna argue with her anymore. But he knew, that once he went in, she'd have something to say. He looked into the distance. He was about to get back in the car and drive to a bar, but that would have made the matters worse. He finished his cigarette and tossed the bud onto the pavement crushing it with the sole of his shoe. He made his way to the front door and went inside.

without the scar
Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) -anime-guy2

Last edited by Enigmata-RRA on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

Credits : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 am

Fayra stood in the kitchen, rinsing off some dishes. Occasionally she would look at the time clock on the stove. She exhaled and frowned, he was late again. And it was starting to be the same routine. Him getting home late, making up some excuse about how he had been caught up with work, having to stay a few extra hours. Or sometimes saying that he was in the middle of traffic jam, etc.etc.. It was late.
She turned off the faucet as she looked outside the window and noticed his car parked outside, at the same moment she heard the front door closing. She looked towards the entrance, the front door.
Just the sight of him alone made her all bubbly and angry. The desperate look on his face expression, like he wanted to free of everything. She couldn't take that, her mind started racing off again. Of course he must have a bitch on the side who kept him all happy and pleased and that's why he got home so late and always looking so tired, unwilling to even talking to her. Routine would be them sitting at the couch just watching tv not even sharing a set of words, not even laughing at the comedy shows featuring on tv. She would go to the room, wait for him, hoping to work things out intimately in bed. But lately he would stay in the sitting room and not go to their room till late and by that time she would have fallen asleep.
Back to present. Her temper flared, she slammed her fist on the counter. No, it wasn't enough, not today. She was really worked up, out of her reasoning senses. She grabbed a plate and threw it at him. It missed him by a bit and slammed on the front door, and fell on the floor, shattering to pieces. She stared at him with a deep frown. "Where the hell have you been?! Look at the fucking time! Get your damn facts straight! I'm your girl, not some bitch that you can just go to when you want to get your dick sucked, asshole!!!"

Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) 2jey4xj
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 am

Robel kind of jerked back wards as something flew past him and shattered. He frowned and immediately his attention was caught by Fayra...yet once again yelling her head off. He kept his eyes on her, looking for words to say. His temper has reached its limit. He walked up to her grabbing her by the upper arm, giving her a rough short shake and pinning her to the wall. He looked directly into her eyes and spoke. "You know perfectly well there is no one else, so dont you fucking dare bring that up. I work. You know that," his grip on her arm tightened. He knew it hurt her, and he wanted it to hurt. In fact he wanted so really really hurt her. And lately he's had random thoughts in his head or hurting her badly, to shut her up permanently. He was afraid that he's actually do it cause he wasnt the type of guy who'd take crap from anyone. "Now clean this fucking mess up," he shoved her towards the front door, and started making his way upstairs. He needed a shower, and he needed a drink.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:50 am

Fayra gasped and quickly tried backing away from him as she realized how far she had gone this time and the look on his face expression just really managed to make her nervous. She frowned then winced slightly as he grabbed her arm and gave her a rough shake. She bit her lower lip, holding back a wail as he pinned her against the wall and didn't minimize the grip on her arm. She stared back into his eyes, there was brief guilt in them for having thrown the plate, no need for her to have gone to that extent but then the guilt was quickly gone as she listened to his words.
She nodded and raised an eyebrow as she gazed at him getting pretty pissed off. " Pshh. The hell I am the only girl in your life. Fucking blame it your job, your shift ended hours ago and yet your ass barely got home!!" She all of a sudden fell quiet, feeling the grip on her arm tighten even more, really expecting a smack or something so she was relieved as he only shoved her aside, towards the door. She waited till he was earshot away then shook her head and muttered under her breath "Fucker!" argument set aside for now she walked off into towards the closet where the broom was at. She grabbed the broom and walked back toward the shattered glass on the floor and started cleaning it up. She briefly stared at the tv which was on at the moment. There was a commercial airing. An attractive woman dressed in a doctors robe was saying something but the tv volume was on too low and she was still pretty set off as to may much attention to it. She finished cleaning up the mess and walked back into the kitchen. Once finished she made her way towards the room as always she would be the one who would have to try and make contact after an argument, which mostly ended in yet another argument.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 am

Robel was already done with his shower. He had his towel wrapped around his waist and was looking at himself in the mirror. Still really wondering why the hell they were arguing. He was at work. Maybe he was a bit of a workaholic but really, he hardly looked at other women. His work has gotten hectic, plus he hasnt really told her that he has decided to try and become the president of the company. That alone was stress in itself. There was competition, and his boss pretty much took everything as a game. Apart from that, his current job description demanded alot. He didnt understand why she wouldnt trust him enough. A wave of anger washed over him. He clenched his fists and stepped out of the bathroom, and slipped on his PJ pants and a tshirt. He sat on the edge of the bed and took the TV remote from the bedside table. He turned on the TV and the first thing he saw was some commercial with some doctor and changed the channel. He didnt want to hear anything about relationships. Or doctors. Or both. He stopped at the news channel, just wanting to catch the highlights. It was pretty late. He opened the cabinet under the beside table and took out a bottle of whiskey. He didnt bother going downstairs for a glass. He just opened the bottle and took a swig. The hard liquor burned his throat, he could feel it run all the way down to his stomach. Then he remembered that he hasnt eaten at all. He took another swig, this time it was bigger than the last. He didnt wince once. Then he set the bottle on the bedside table and got comfortable. He propped the pillow against the wall and leaned on it. His eyes fixed on the TV. However, he wasnt really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Fayra stopped before entering the room, she inhaled deeply, trying to calm down, maybe even try and give him a simple smile and ask him if he wanted dinner or needed anything.
Finally she stepped forward and briefly stood at the doorway, overlooking into the bedroom. Her gaze briefly settled on the T.V. then it finally rested on Robel. Slowly she started making her way towards him, there it was, her smile. She smiled at him. Then all of a sudden she stopped midway into the room as she noticed the bottle of liquor on the bedside table. The smile gone, now replaced with a frown.
"You were drinking?!" It was more of a statement then a question so she didn't bother for the answer, instead she set off again.
"What the fuck, Robel! You're not a fucking two year old in diapers that needs to be told right from wrong and you well fucking know how much it pisses me off when you drink!!! So fuck you and your stubborn ass!"
Oh shit, there she went telling him off again. She knew that would set him off. She searched for words to say "Um, uh, hmm." Nothing there to help the situation. She started backing away. Her shocked expression on him as she wasn't sure of what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Robel looked at her and didnt say anything as she yelled. He tried his best to keep calm. He was really at his boiling point right now. He was still holding the remote, and he resisted a very strong urge to fling it at her. Instead, he opened his mouth as if to say something, but then he put the remote on the bed side table and got off the bed. He grabbed his bottle and walked past her out the bedroom, before he walked out of the door he muttered "And you wonder why i drink,". He walked down stairs into the sitting room. i dont need need this kept going over and over in his head. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Once again, the commercial with the female doctor. He switched channels again. There was some random movie showing so he stopped there. He made his way to the kitchen to get a glass and some ice. He poured himself a drink. They shouldnt be arguing. Its never really gotten this bad, and since he, at this point in time, wasnt sure of where the relationship was going, he decided not to say anything...let it be, just as it is. Arguing with Fayra would just wind him up. And he started thinking about leaving her. He'd leave her everything, and start afresh. That thought sounded good to him, but it also scared him. They have been together for a while, throwing it all away without really trying to work things out wasnt the way to go. Under normal circumstances he's just fuck everything and leave. Not caring what happened in between as long as he was at peace and happy, nothing or no one really mattered. He took a sip of his drink, then another, and another. Quickly finishing the glass. He set it on the coffee table and lay down on the couch. One of his hands was behind his head, the other was on his stomach. He closed his eyes and listened to the movie.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Fayra kept quiet and watched him, studying his features as he didn't really say much. She had really set off on him and it really made her feel guilty when he didn't say anything. Even if she couldn't handle it she had wanted for him to say something.
He made up for it, maybe more then he had expected as he said those muttered words.
She tried to brush off the words but no. They had hit real deep and they ringed in her mind 'And you wonder why i drink', that's what he had said. Him drinking, was her problem. He was putting the blame on her.
Well, she thought very differently. It wasn't her fault. If he drank it was because he was trying to run away from the fact that they were having problems, that their relationship was hitting a very rough spot. And if he drank it was his choice.
Yes, once in a while before he got home from work she would also have a drink but never to the state where she would be inebriated, just enough to feel alive again, to feel the warmth of the liquor slide down her throat, make her get enough strength and courage to see him again. To know that they were still together because it was worth something.
But lately she was hitting a blocked path. Her setting off on him and him setting off on her then completely ignoring her.
That's been their recent past. Today, right now, she walked out of the room and made her way into the sitting room, knowing that's where she would find him.
Yep. There he was, laying on the couch, eyes closed.
She cleared her throat making him aware of her presence. "So your drinking is my problem? You drink because of me?" She asked in a lower tone. She folded her arms across her chest. Head slightly tilted, frown in place, eyes locked on him as she waited his response.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:22 am

Robel didnt open his eyes when he heard Fayra clear her throat. Neither did he open them when she asked him the two questions. Of course he didnt drink because of her. He drank cause of all the arguments, and now he was underestimating her enough thinking she wuoldnt understand or want to understand the difference even if he told her. He exhaled slowly, gathering his thoughts together. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at her. He didnt really like her posture, and the fact that shew as standing over him. He stood and, facing her. Not completely of course cause he was much taller. "You dont stop do you?" he asked quietly, "Always thinking everything is about you," he didnt wait for her to respond. "I do not drink cause of you," he said, his eyes narrowed a little as he focused them on her's. "Now what do i do to get some peace and quiet around here?" he waited for her to respond. The anger that had died before she came to him again, started to rise once more. He frowned lightly. Random thoughts running through his mind. For him, whatever she was doing, it was like challenging him in every way. That wasnt his thing. She had a say in what was going on, and had a say when it came to decision making. But now he felt like she was trying to control him, and that was a no go. Period. He waited for her to respond, and he hoped her response wasnt anything that would set him off.
Back to top Go down
InnocentTemptation

InnocentTemptation

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 am

Fayra was about to say something else as he didn't react to her presence nor her words. There were so many mixed emotions pent up inside her and she didn't know how to go about them. She was angry and felt like strangling him then there was the frustration that made her just want to leave, disappear from his life but over all that there was still the love, the desire for him and right now as he stood up overlooking down at her. All the emotions came together at once as she responded.
"Listen to me you fucker. I'm only gonna say this one. I'm a bitch, a really bad ass, short tempered bitch and when you decided on us getting our place together you were well aware of that, so I don't know why you are now the one bitching off about having your peace and shit. That's not part of my dictionary so get your fucking balls in place and suck it up. Start making me happy."
She found it hard to resist an urge. He was so close to her, she could feel the warmth of his body. The way how he controlled his breathing to a surprisingly calm rhythm. She stared deeply into his eyes and what made her lose all control of herself was the swift scent of the liquor, it was a 50/50 chance,either she just straight out slapped him or......
Without a warning of her actions she pushed him back onto the couch and threw herself on top of him. Her gaze locked with his, so much pent up lust shone in her eyes but there was still the fact that she was still mad at him so she leaned in and kissed him roughly, deeply. Just wanting to satiate her hunger, her needs. Not caring if he wanted it or not. He had already made it clear to her that in the relationship it was all about her so might as well prove to him that much was right.
Her hands trailed around his neck, stopping at the back of his neck, pulling him closer. Kissing him even rougher, her tongue rolling over his lips, licking them, waiting for an opportunity to thrust into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Enigmata-RRA

Enigmata-RRA

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:24 am

Robel never really had a chance to react how he would have under normal circumstances. He would have probably shoved her out of his way, gone upstairs, changed and gone out. But he was surprised to find himself on the couch again and Fayra on top of him. He didnt respond at first. Truth was he didnt really know how to respond. She was rough, and he was pissed off. He actually wanted to push her off and leave. But then something stirred inside him. Anger mixed with lust. He grabbed her hands and held them together, slightly pushing her away. His eyes studied her face. Her eyes, nose...they stopped on her lips. Her lips looked moist. He knew they were. He wanted to kiss them... taste them...he roughly pulled her forward to him, his lips meeting hers, he kissed her. Passionately, and roughly. One of his hands still held both of hers at the wrists while the other slid down her back and grabbed her butt cheek. He grabbed it very tightly. And if she even dared to protest...he'd probably rape her. Actually that thought didnt leave him. At all. He suddenly wanted her badly. He let go of her wrists and slid his hand up her top, yanking very hard on her bra strap.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:18 am

Dude... you guys... WTF.... you have relationship issues where there's no love anymore... we talked about this... what's with all this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)   Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Kelly's Secret (Private/MATURE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: