Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't know if this belongs here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachelle11

Rachelle11

Credits : 36

Don't know if this belongs here... Empty
PostSubject: Don't know if this belongs here...   Don't know if this belongs here... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi all! I wanna try RPing a vampyre RP. You might notice I spell vampyre with a 'y' instead of an 'i'. This is so because the vampyres aren't like vampires were know. They do need blood, but not crazy blood-sucking. They have sapphire tattoos and a sapphire crescent in the middle of there forehead. When they're a fledging, they only have the outline of it. Full vampyre, they have a filled-in crescent and tattoos framing their face. It's kinda difficult to explain.

Have any of you read the House of Night series? If so, I'm basically basing it off of that. If you haven't read it, then I might be able to explain it.

So... I'm just gonna leave this here for now. I might add to it and make it more decent and organized.
Back to top Go down

Don't know if this belongs here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Role Play Ideas :: Anime/Book/Movie/Etc. RP Ideas-
Jump to: