Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture Me Naked ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Picture Me Naked ;D Empty
PostSubject: Picture Me Naked ;D   Picture Me Naked ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Pervert -_-

XD

This RP is going to be about two people that "polar opposites" on the surface.
My character is a moderately famous singer that is burnt out and doesn't see the beauty anymore, least of all in him/herself.
Your character is a painter that is completely out of the loop of fame that sees beauty in absolutely everything.
My character has had a relatively normal life considering they are nineteen and a rock star.
Your character has some deep, dark secret that threatens the security of his/her world.
I am letting you decide what exactly your character's secret is, but I would really love it if s/he was nonhuman. If you don't have any ideas, feel free to comment that you are interested but need inspiration for your character. I came up with a couple of different plots.

Depending on your character's secret, I am thinking that s/he will find my character, half drown and completely dejected, take him/her home, and help him/her back on the right path. While my character is there, your character starts painting him/her and the two develop a romantic relationship.

Eventually the secret would effect the plot (adding interest once things start to slow down).

Here is the thing: for this one, I will be RPing the sub. I might even consider RPing a hetero chick for the right person *cough*DarkorShex*cough*

So...post if interested?

Also: WTF? Why is it I have half a billion open ideas on here? D: Is my brain that lame? :'(
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Picture Me Naked ;D   Picture Me Naked ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Why must you tease so much?! Hahaha jk!

But I must say, it is very hard for me to shy away from the ideas of yourself... And in fact, this one intrigues me... And it also intrigues me that you would be willing to play a hetero... This I am dripping with anticipation as I know exactly what secret my character would have, since we have never used it together...
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Picture Me Naked ;D   Picture Me Naked ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 pm

;D You know you love it. XD jk

I am very happy to hear that. ^^ It means I will be able to keep you RPing with me. XD
Honestly, I have been a bit...interested in it for a while. It's like my RPing a pussyboy: I don't do it but I almost sort of want to.
The secret is up to you, but a couple of ideas I had:

Your character is an angel that fell from grace because s/he forgot what 'love' is and in a sense forgot what god is. When s/he falls for my character, truly falls, s/he is allowed back into heaven, but doesn't want to leave my character. However, if s/he doesn't, then when my character dies, s/he will be doomed to earth forever.

Your character is a demon that traps souls inside of paintings when the paintings are completely. S/he loves teasing his/her prey though and only finishes a painting once he has the human emotionally attached to him/her. However s/he ends up falling in love with my character and because of that, the compulsion to finish the painting is even greater, but s/he doesn't want to trap the soul of my character.

Your character is a god of some sort and any human s/he falls in love with must past several trails or they are killed. These trials are difficult and my character's life would be put in danger for most of them so s/he tries to take him/her into hiding so that they don't have to face them.

Ooooor you can come up with something completely your own. =D

Vampire prince, werewolf warrior, elemental nomad, etc. *shrug* I was just giving plot ideas I had. ;D
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Picture Me Naked ;D   Picture Me Naked ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

How the hell did you know I wanted to do the Angel one? I hates you sometimes and then I think about it and I really love you... I a so conflicted!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Picture Me Naked ;D   Picture Me Naked ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Occupational hazard of being epic I suppose *epic, cheesy, 80's 'cool kid' pose*
XDD
M'kay, you want to RP this as het, right? I shall have an opener posted soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Picture Me Naked ;D   Picture Me Naked ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Yes, Hetero please!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture Me Naked ;D   Picture Me Naked ;D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture Me Naked ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Role Play Ideas :: Humanoid RolePlay Ideas-
Jump to: