Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 am

"People fear what they don't understand..."

It was raining that night. Walking with my parents through the alley, it was dark. Very dark. I could barely see in front of my face. The one street light ahead, it flashed on and off. Then a figure stood under it. My eyes stared deeply at him as he walked forward. As he approached us, he spoke few and broken words, "money", "wallet", and "jewelry". As my father started to pull out his wallet, the man pulled a gun from his belt. He pointed it at my father, pulled the trigger. I froze. The gun then moved to my screaming mother, as she knelt down next to my father's dead body. "BANG" sounded the gun. She fell on top of him. The man turned away from me and walked out of the alley. I stare down at my parents. Dead. I can't move.

"Bruce... Wake up...."

Eyes open, slow and hazy.

"Master Bruce, are you alright?"

"Yeah... Just another dream..." Bruce rubs his head.

"The same dream... sir?"

Bruce looks up at Alfred. "Yes, the same dream." He slowly swings his legs to the side of the bed and places his bare feet on the cold wooden floors. He walked to the window and stared out of it, looking over the city of Gotham.

"Maybe Gotham doesn't need Batman, do you ever think of that?"

Bruce smiled as he watched the city below. "When that time comes, I will gratefully retire." He turned around to face his life long friend, "but now is not that time." He walked towards the closet. With the slight slide of his hand, he pressed the buttons to a code, opening a secret passage. He stepped onto the platform and went down the elevator. As he got into the bat cave, he quickly changed into his suit. As the bat mobile pulled into sight, the garage doors opened. Batman got into his car and drove into the night. In the dark sky, only the symbol in the bright lights could be seen. The commissioner needed him. Gotham needed him.

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) The-dark-knight-batman-1230

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) Joker

Sitting in his purple suit, feet resting on the windowsill, he stared out the window. He pulled the cigarette from his lips and breathed out the smoke. The cloud circled around him. Soon he was not alone.

"He got away!" exclaimed a tired and heavily breathing voice.

Shocked and infuriated, he turned around to face his lackey. "What do you mean?!" he shouted with rage. His lackey clenched his beanie in his hands. "Well, we went to rob the bank, like you said. He came and stopped us, as you said he would, but in the final part of the plan, well, we lost him. The lights went out. He got Toby and Michael. The others, well, they ran off. There was nothing I could do. He's Batman... What do you expect?" The Joker clenched his fist as he slammed it down onto his desktop. The wood cracked under his fist. "You get me on the phone now! I want every villain in Gotham!"

His lackey nodded his head and quickly ran out the door. The Joker, turned back to face the window. "God damn you Batman."

((This RP is open to the public, you are allowed to enter at anytime, but once we start rolling with it, there will be a posting order. If someone new joins, we will add them in the RP order. You may create a villain, a hero, a love interest of Batman's or a villain's or you could even play an original character from either the movies or TV shows. No knowledge of Batman or his enemies are needed. I do need someone to play the female that falls in love with Batman AND Bruce Wayne. She will get captured and might I add, this RP will eventually get very sexual... You have been warned! But we need peeps, so please come play and have some fun!))
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 am

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) Catwoman17

Selina shifted on her bed, moaning as she stretched awake, and the evening sun waking her from her nap. Holly was probably still in school or at a friend’s house. She sat up, ignoring the way the cool air caressed the exposed parts of her body. The tank top and underwear were ideal in the summer.

A shower and prepping later she walked through the house naked, the sun had set and it was time to quit her day job. Smirking, she punched in the code to open the panel in her wall. her outfit was revealed along with her weapons. Gearing up she stepped out her window and flipped onto the roof. The warm wind seeming cooler than it should against her freshly washed skin.

She quickly reached her destination, quickly cutting the glass as quietly as she could. She winced as the glass fell, managing to catch it before it fell. Letting out a breath in relief, she tossed a grenade that allowed her to see the lasers before tossing the rope down. She climbed down the rope as carefully as she could before grabbing a ledge. Pausing on the ledge she looked around, searching for her target. The necklace was in the back and heavily guarded. Licking her lips, she ran around the ledge until it stopped before slipping under the first laser she had come across.

Twisting and turning she finally made it to her destination. The guards shouted at her before dying as she casually slashed through the soft flesh of their throats. Blood splattered everywhere, a few drops landing on her face. Smirking she licked it off as she cut the glass away and snatched the necklace.

She knew Batman would be on his way, so she quickly made her way to the roof of another building and sat waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:07 am

The bat mobile sped off into the dark of night, racing down the streets. Finally he came to a dark alley. He exited the vehicle and walked towards the building. No signs of front entry, or a break in on the first floor. His eyes looked up the side of the building to the top. He saw the ladder and quickly raced up it. As he got to the rooftop, he looked around. She wasn't directly in sight, due to the poor lighting.

"Come out cat." He said in a low and somber tone. Before she could make a move, he saw her, sitting on a rooftop, not too far from him. "So, are you going to give it back easily? Or will I have to pry it from you?" He said as he started walking closer to her. Separated by open space and a long fall to the cement, he rested one foot on the edge, leaning on his knee. He could see her beautiful stature, and body. Her tight leather suit had always been a thing for Batman. She was a beautiful woman, good at her craft, evil or not.

He looked at her curves, admiring her body as she stood and walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:28 am

Catwoman smiled seductively, bending over a little as she caught the bat gazing at her leather covered body.

"Aww~ but if I give it to you Bat then were's the fun? I think you'll have to catch me first." She took steps backwards as she spoke until she was at the edge where she back flipped off, grabbing onto the fire escape before she hit the ground.

Her shoulder screamed in protest at the sudden weight, which she ignored before dropping the rest of the way down. She knew he couldn't drop the full depth. She took off running, finding her way around into a dark secluded alley near an abandoned building. She waited for him to catch up to her before holding the necklace in front of her.

"Now, come on Bat, surely you can do better." She purred, her gaze traveling across the delicious muscles, her body responding.

She swayed her hips as she sashayed backwards, knowing there was a brick wall behind her. Her eyes held the invitation. She wondered if he would take it, the though of his body pressed against hers in heated desire had her on the urge to just jump the hot male.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 am

Batman watched as she took steps away from him. "Cat..." And then she was gone. "Damn it..." he said to himself. He took a few steps backwards and then ran towards the space. He jumped from one rooftop to the other. He looked down the side where she had disappeared and found the fire escape. He quickly grabbed onto the railings and slid down them. He dropped to the floor the rest of the way.

A dark alley? Of course she would lead him there. He would make it down the alley and she would disappear, just like many times before. But as he looked down the alley, there was a brick wall, a very large brick wall. There she was, swaying her hips from side to side. She was like a leather clad goddess. He took slow steps towards her, watching her body move. He walked all the way up to her, so their noses were almost touching. His blue eyes stared deeply into hers. One hand rested on the wall by her head, leaning in towards her.

He wanted to have her, but he knew it was wrong. In a sense, nothing he did was right. He was a vigilante. The cops wanted him just as much as the bad guys did. So what the heck? He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, for only a moment. He pulled back and his blues stared deep into her soul, "so, about that necklace?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 am

She stared into those beautiful blue hues that took you to another realm. He was even handsomer up close, but she knew that. Smirking in victory, she kissed him back disappointed when he pulled away. Damn the necklace, she supposed she should give it to him, but then he hadn't caught her.

"Aww, I do believe the deal was you had to catch me, not for me to stop for you." she whispered, her gaze drifting down to his lips. "I might be willing to ....compromise."

She looked back into his eyes with half closed eyes, pressing her body against his, teasing him. She smiled, trailing one of her claws lightly down his chest. She leaned closer, keeping their faces millimeters apart.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 am

Batman closed his eyes for a moment, feeling her body pressed against his. He started growing stiff in his suit. He opened his eyes and smiled at her slightly. "I can compromise..." he leaned in close and pressed his lips against hers. The one hand stayed on the wall, while the other touched her from her shoulder down her side and to her ass, where his hand grabbed onto her tightly. His lips felt her moist and plump ones, but soon found themselves moving from her lips, to her cheek and then down to her neck.

He kissed, bit, and sucked on her neck. "Think I can change your mind about being caught?" he asked as he continued to work on her neck. His hand soon found itself not on the wall any longer and was now searching up and down her body, feeling the change in texture from skin to leather. It was arousing and exciting. He wanted to feel more of her skin, but he knew he couldn't reveal his secret identity.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 am

Catwoman moaned, arching into the touch. Her breath coming in pants as those wonderful lips trailed down her neck. Smirking at the question, she trailed her own hand down the well muscled body. "You might be able too, depends on how good of a negotiator you are." She whispered in his ear, licking the lobe before nipping it.

She nibbled down his jaw, nipping his bottom lip hard enough to bruise before soothing it by trailing her tongue against it. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, grinding her hips against his body. The gesture solicited a moan from her lips.

"So how does one get this suit off of such a hot body?" She purred, her hand trailing down to his crotch area.

(((T_T I fail)))
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm

He removed his gloves and placed them on the ground. Now he could touch her smooth skin. As he felt her teeth on the material protecting his ears, he gave a slight smirk. "I know a few things I could give to please you." One hand made its way to her breasts and started caressing them, massaging them. He moved his lips to hers, forcing a deep kiss. The other hand ventured down the front of her outfit. Feeling the leather that encased his prize, he rubbed it. Softly at first but as she started to moan and meow, he broke the kiss and started undoing her pants. He dropped them to the floor. He looked at her body, up and down. The only thing she kept on were here mask, gloves, bra with straps across her chest, and black lace thong.

"Mmm... I like that cat" he said as he slowly turned her around and started to undress himself, leaving his mask on. The rest of his costume, lay neatly on the floor. She tried to turn back to face him, but he forced her hands against the brick wall. He dropped down to his knees, behind her. One hand rubbed her ass, while the other went between her legs are rubbed her, now wet, pussy through the material. She moaned and arched her back like before, only this time he would be searching for louder noises. He took his hand from her spot and slowly removed the thong. Legs spread out, he stared at the beauty before him. For a long time he had always wanted to show Catwoman a thing or two about what he was really good at.

He pressed his lips against her ass cheek and slowly made his way towards the warm and juicy part of her body. His tongue flickered over her lips, tasting her sweet nectar. She begged for more. He gave her what she wished, but not until after a long bout of teasing and pleasure. He forced his tongue inside her pussy, moving in and out. Slow at first, and then picking up speed. Her juices trailed down his chin and dripped to the floor. His dick became very hard. He stood up and slowly rubbed the head on her wetness. "Beg for it, tell me what you want from me."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

"Keep up!"

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) REDeyes

The shrill, girlish words came from a face that matched perfectly. Beautiful in a way that was nearly childish, the young girl had eyes that were naturally red and hair that was the same color as snow. She had always looked like a rabbit: rounded, soft, and cute in a creepy way. Just like a rabbit, she was only adorable to look at. She had an explosive personality and anger issues. On top of that, she was a narcissist and a sociopath...Oh, and a princess from a foreign country with diplomatic immunity.

"Yes, yes, Hime."

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) XNightlife

Though two voices spoke, the older of the two boys was louder. They were technically the princess's guard. Their family had been royal to the crown for longer than either family could remember. That loyalty, however, had not rubbed off on the boys. Keitaro, or Taro as his younger brother called him, was more loyal than his junior, but even he would gladly betray the princess for a few dollars...or the promise of safety from the reaction from both families.

That chance hadn't yet come and more than likely never would. For now, they were left chasing the small demon through the night, trying to hide her victims from the police and remove all traces of their presence from the world. It was a dull, meaningless task that was a waste of his talents, as far as Taro was concerned.

Takumi wasn't nearly as impatient with the princess. While he most certainly didn't value her more than any other human being, he didn't disapprove of her outbursts or resent his job. He could live with that. What he couldn't stand was her attitude. The princess acted like her shit didn't stink and he wanted to shove her face in it just so that she could see that it did. However, he was smart enough not to. He was supposed to keep her safe, so he would. It was only a matter of time before he would find some way to escape.

[[OOC:/ Wasn't really sure what to post. Hope this is okay. The Princess and brothers are just wondering around blindly, looking for someone to kill.]]
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 am

Catwoman arched as a hand went to her pussy, the friction of the leather adding to the heat that pooled there. She leaned against the bricks with a small sense of abandoned. As a moans escaped her, the sweet bliss stopped and her pants were begin unbuttoned. She smirked at him, lifting her hips forward to that the material wouldn't catch on the wall before setting it aside.

She smiled as his heated gaze traveled her body and then she was turned around. Her ears caught the sound of him undressing and she tried to turn to help him. He stopped her, setting her hands above her head on the wall. His body heat encased her back, disappearing as he went to his knees. Her breathing hitched even more in anticipation. A hand on her ass and the hand at her pussy, had her arching a moan escaping. The heat was enough to kill someone and yet it wasn't enough. Moaning hard as she moved against his hand. She practically died when he stopped.

Letting out a mewl of protest that blended into a groan as lips pressed against her heat. She begged, something she didn't like doing, for more. Cursing him as he teased. She hissed in pleasure as he gave her what she wanted. Moans no longer stayed quiet as she came close to cumming. Yet he stopped before she could.

"I want you in me now." She growled out at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 am

The Batman was happy to please her. He continued to rub his head along her clit, feeling the juices along his skin. Finally he forced himself inside of her. It's wasn't hard. She was extremely wet. He moaned as he started pumping himself into her. He clenched onto her hips and dug himself deeper and deeper with each push. One hand moved up to her breasts and started squeezing as he pushed into her. He moaned and groaned, feeling how tight she was. As much as he loved this position, he wanted to watch her boobs move up and down as he fucked her, so he quickly pulled himself out of her, hearing her protest he smiled.

He looked around them and found some old wooden boxes. He sat down on one of them and signaled for her to come to him. As she walked over towards him, he licked his lips. Her body was beautiful, delicious, and even amazing. As she sat down, straddling him, he grabbed onto her ass, holding each cheek. His mouth targeted her boob as he started suckling on her nipple. He moaned as he felt himself diving deeper into her than before. Her moans made him go faster.

Feeling pissed off from his lackey's failure, he walked out of his "office" and into the streets of Gotham. He tucked his hands into his pocket and fished out the cigarette and lighter. He held the cigarette up to his mouth, until his crusty lips latched onto it. The lighter soon followed to the cigarette. He tucked the lighter back into his pocket once the cigarette was aflame. He walked around the corner and found three individuals walking. Two males were following a female one with white hair. Odd things intrigued the Joker, and she was very odd. She seemed out of place in Gotham city and that's exactly why he approached her. He knew if Harley found out, she would be so mad, but he wasn't about to pass this chance up. He walked up behind them.

"What bring you to this neck of the city?" he asked as he puffed a cancerous cloud into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 am

Catwoman moaned, pushing back against the teasing cock. As he entered her, she arched crying out in pleasure. She wasn't a virgin and as horny and wet as she was it didn't surprise her when the huge cock slipped right into her. Mewling as he started to move inside of her, she scraped her nails against the wall as her fingers curled in pleasure. Fingers squeezed her hips forcing his cock deeper inside of her. She couldn't stop herself as she moved backwards against the thing that would bring her to heaven. Hands trailed her body, cupping her breasts. Moaning she threw her head back as the pleasure grew.

However, he apparently had different plans. Groaning in protest as he pulled out of her she turned and watched as he pulled wooden boxes out. It clicked what he wanted her to do. Sashaying over, she straddled him. Her breathing came in pants at this point and it left her as his lips latched onto her breast in the same instant he thrust into her. Letting her head fall forward, she moaned over and over again. She held off what she desired, wanting him to be the first to cum.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:26 am

Taro was the first to notice the male that approached and his initial impulse was to steer the princess clear of the man. He really didn't want to have to deal with her twittering over some idiot before she diced him up or went at him with her hands. He had just gotten the blood off of his jacket. The last thing he wanted was for more to be added.

Before he could point out an interesting looking club or some other entertainment that might keep her distracted from violence, the man called out. For an instant, there was a clear on Taro's face and then he shifted so that he was between the princess and the man. Freak that he was. The man's face looked disfigured or something. It made Taro want to cringe with repulsion. Of course, most of these foreigners had that effect on him. They were all striving towards some twisted perfection that made him loath them even more.

The pale figure froze and her nose started twitching, catching the scent of a cigarette. Her crimson eyes scanned the darkness and as they landed on the man, a smile curved her perfect lips. Touching her fingertips to her lips, partially because it was adorable and partially from habit, she whispered, "Don't interfere with my fun." The habit was to hide her words from spies that could read lips...and also because she knew it was the fastest way to get her servants to listen.

"Yes Hime."

The instant, obedient reply caused her to giggle girlishly. Slipping past the taller of the two, though she didn't remember or care to remember if he was the elder or the younger or what his name was, she approached the strange looking man. There was curiosity in the deceptively innocent gaze as she tilted her head and answered sweetly, "We're looking for someone. Perhaps you know him?"

Kumi looked at the stranger as he called out. Unlike his brother, the twisted feature of the man interested him. It was so odd. Golden eyes flickering with interest, he moved to stand next to his brother, a silent guard behind the pale princess. Her comment made him feel weary. He had completely forgotten that the princess had actual business here. That was irrelevant compared to his wonder at her words. Why would she choose now to resume it. A glance at his brother's face showed that he was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Batman closed his eyes as he listened to her moan and feeling her body tense up. He wasn't anywhere near being close with her. Her breasts rose up and down with each thrust into her. His mouth and lips were latched onto one nipple, licking and sucking as he moaned through his teeth. Still thrusting her up, he was waiting for her to cum. The other hand held her breast, tight. He then took both hands and squeezed her breasts together, planting his face in between them. He nuzzled both of them, licking and sucking, not stopping his thrusts.

Soon his hands left her breasts and went for her ass, but under her legs. He lifted up her body, only slightly, bringing almost all of his cock out of her. She moaned and growled in disapproval, so he shoved her back down hard. He did it again and again, slow at first and then making his way faster and harder. His lips traveled up and down her neck as he bit and sucked on it.

Joker smile at the two males. His business didn't concern them. He walked towards the female. He didn't care what kind of weapons they were packing. He was a psychopath. Nothing scared him or frightened him, well, except for the Batman. He walked past the two goons and straight to the beautiful female. He stared at her soft and sexual features. He liked to look at her. Surely Harley would not be too happy about this. But she wasn't here, so he was able to do as he pleased. Well he was able to do as he pleased all the time, just this time he wouldn't be bitched at. He placed one white-gloved hand on the side of her face. "I happen to know this city like the back of my hand. Who are you looking for?" he gave her a twisted smile. Although all of his smiles looked twisted.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 pm

The black gloved hand went to touch his gentle as she stared into his eyes. Her crimson hues were nearly hypnotic as she stared at him, unblinking as she took in all of his features. Twisted in a delightful way, there was something sexy about him, she decided. An adorable smile twisted the pale lips and she giggled before answering, "He is about my height with white hair and red eyes. He runs around with a dog that doesn't bark." Blinking once, slowly, she tilted her head to the side, towards his hand, and after a deliberate pause, she added, "He bares no name and offers no alias. Have you seen such a man?"

Lips pressed tightly together, Taro crossed his arms over his chest as he advised their princess, "Hime, respectfully, if you would just remain in our safe keep for one evening, my brother and I are more than suited to-"

"Silence," the princess commanded softly as she turned away from the strange man to look at her to bodyguards. One looked aggravated. The other looked enraptured. It amused her to see the differences in the two brothers. Normally, they were identical, indifferent robots. Glaring pointedly at the aggravated brother, she reminded him, "My mission is my own. My methods are my own. You are only to obey."

"Understood, hime."

She wondered for half a second if the second brother chimed in merely to remove some of the blame from his brother or because he knew that it was respectful. Ha! Him respectful? She would sooner find his brother being warm. Snapping her fingers, she commanded, "Go play."Her eyes flicked back towards the Joker and she told them, "I want to talk with this man on my own."

"Understood, hime."

At the same time as his brother, the younger male stepped back. His eyes had barely wavered from the Joker's face. Already, he had acknowledged that this man was a threat. But there was something more, something wrong with him. He thrilled Kumi's secondary senses, the ones that warned him away from danger and sent him after evening entertainment. Disappearing into the shadows, he followed his brother's lead until they were out of the princess's sensory range. Then, with an exaggerated sigh, he flopped against his brother and complained, "I hate our job. I don't get to hit up any of the clubs! I would be so happy here free."

"Disgraceful," his brother sneered. Though nothing betrayed it, he was joking and he knew his brother knew it.

With a content sigh, she looked back towards the joker and apologized, "They don't know their place. I didn't mean to disregard our conversation." Taking a step towards him, her hand went to her cheek in a cute, thoughtful gesture as she asked, "Where were we?" The way her eyes roamed over him, however, said that her mind wasn't quite on finding out about the nameless man she had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)   Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero Of The Night (Open ~ Mature)
Page 1 of 1