Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP in the world of Wanko to Kurasou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bird

Bird

Credits : 157

RP in the world of Wanko to Kurasou Empty
PostSubject: RP in the world of Wanko to Kurasou   RP in the world of Wanko to Kurasou I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 am

❝It is set in Japan, in a world parallel to reality, with the exception being that there exist a variety of pets known as Anthropoid animals. These pets include cats, dogs and birds, though birds never make appearances in the game. They have human form and show some intelligence, though still retain much of their animal instincts, most notably the urge to mate during the Spring and Fall seasons.❞
      Source

So I really liked this game when I played it. I really liked it.
And now I want to roleplay in this world.
Is anybody willing to RP with me here? D;

I'm pretty open for plot suggestions.
Buuut, I want to be a girl, and I want to be a pet.
Specifically, the breed is going to be a Turkish Van cat girl. Because they're so freaking adorable~ ♥
Um... also, I'm not quite too sure about her personality, except for the things it described in the personalities of a Turkish Van. So, if you want her to be a little more moe moe cute-chan, or if you'd rather her be a little more stoic and typically cat-like, then that's fine too.
Honestly, I see whoever she ends up being as moe cute. xD

I don't mind if this ends up being Yaoi, Yuri, or Hetero, but in any case it probably won't have mature stuff until later on.
If you've played the game before, that would be a huge plus, but is in no way a necessity. All you need to know is pretty much right there, but you can ask me about anything if you have any questions. c:
I just totally want this to be a thing. ; U ; ♥
Back to top Go down

RP in the world of Wanko to Kurasou
Page 1 of 1