Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Mary removed the phone from her face and held her palm over the receiver. Holding it tightly, she sighed. Master Craig may not find out about the change in plans. Her hands tightened around the plastic. She raised it back to her cheek, and regained her composure. "That is fine ma'am. The address is 15623 Sycamore Way. Please arrive at the residence at no later than 7 pm or 1900 for those that use military time. Thank you, and farewell." She placed the phone back on the hook and headed into the kitchen. She quickly started to prepare supper for the night.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:04 am

Gwendolyn frowned when silence accompanied her question. She almost asked if the woman was still there when she received an answer. She quickly committed the address to memory. “Thank you.” was all she managed to get in before the line clicked shut.

Angered, yet used to such treatment, Gwendolyn put the phone back with a little more force than necessary. She shouldn’t be mad at the woman. After all, she had to live with Craig. Gwendolyn instantly shook her head in a moment of pity before making her way to the bedroom.

She quickly found clothing and took a shower. The warm water sending soft shivers down her spine. She spent an hour in the shower, the water never really going cold as she started on warm. She made a quick dinner consisting of rice and miso soup. After dinner she did her homework and went to bed.

(((OOC: I wasn’t sure what day we were on.)))
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 am

Craig closed his eyes as he laid down on his bed. He ran his hands through his own hair and rolled over onto his side. "Maybe I should be nicer?" He laughed a bit and then shook his head, "naw that wouldn't be fun enough!" He walked to his closet and started checking his clothes, choosing the perfect outfit to woo her over. She would be coming over tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:44 am

Gwendolyn groaned in content as she stretched her sleeping muscles awake. She glanced at her bedside clock, the numbers glaring 7:00am in a harsh red light. She should probably head over to his house early, but she still didn’t have a way to help him learn and by God’s grace, she was going to find a way to help him learn. Determined, she flung the covers away and walked into the kitchen in her pjs.

She skipped breakfast and went straight to work. She smiled as she worked, her hair being put into a knot sometime during the hour it took her. She hoped to hell this helped him, because her innocents was forever going to be ruined if he didn’t counteract what she had done. She stepped back from her table with a sigh and wiped the sweat from her brow.

She looked at the clock and nodded, deciding she’d head over to his home. She dressed quickly and methodically, choosing for a simple black tank top and blue jeans. She paused as she began gathering her project and glanced at the phone. Perhaps she should call first. It was close to lunchtime, he probably wasn’t home anyway. Yes, she’d call and make sure he was there first before wasting her time.

She moved to the phone and paused again. She didn’t have caller ID and he hadn’t given his number to her yesterday. Damn it, she’d have to go over unannounced and she hated going to people’s homes without them knowing. She squared her shoulders and mentally slapped herself. She had been invited and told to arrive no later than 7pm so she’d be arriving rather early.

Before she could lose the courage she had gathered, she pulled the map to his home out and finished gathering everything she would need, and set out. It took her another two hours to reach his house, considering she didn’t have a car and didn’t want to be stuffed in one on a perfectly nice spring day. She enjoyed being in the sun, which was why she was naturally tan, and loved listening to the birds chirp and sing. The wind cooled the sun, keeping it from being overbearing.

Gwendolyn stared at his house, she’d be the first to admit it. It was better than her home, making her think of it as a little hovel. She suddenly felt filthy and didn’t want to step anywhere near it. She always loved architecture. She moved slowly up towards the house, telling any who stopped her why she was there. She finally made it to the door and knocked, because she simply didn’t think to use the doorbell if there was one. She looked down at herself, for once thanking the gods that she didn’t sweat easily, as she waited for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 am

As a small female approached the family abode, the help stared at her. Men stopped trimming bushes, shrubs and branches. She was beautiful and looked rather intelligent. She was much different from the type of girls that normally came to their master's home. A couple of them stopped and asked her business, or directed her towards the door. The property was large and very spacious. Roses lined the pathway. It appeared to be just fields and fields of grass and all kinds of flowers.

As she stepped on the patio, not a moment later the door opened. A cheerful looking middle aged woman answered the door. Her uniform was black and white, much like that of a french maid. "Hello my dear? Are you looking for Master Craig?" He voice was cheery and soft. She held her hand out, directing her towards the inside of the house. As the girl walked in, she closed the door behind her. "Master Craig," she called from the bottom of the stairs, "you have a visitor."

Craig heard the call and quickly adjusted his clothes. He wore a button down shirt with blue and white stripes. His slacks were jet black and slightly form fitting from the hips to just below his crotch. His shoes were from some super fancy shop in London that is father received for him a few months back. He slowly walked down the stairs and smiled down at her. "Hello, what a pleasant surprise to see you. Did you find the place alright?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 am

Gwendolyn smiled as the door opened, not really surprised to see a maid. After all the help that had talked to her today, why shouldn’t there be more inside? It was a big house after all. “Yes, I’m here to see your master.”

She stepped into the house and simply stared. It was beautiful. Definitely better than her little apartment and only enforced the feeling of being extremely dirty. She tugged at her tank top since it had ridden up slightly to reveal some skin. She glanced at the staircase as the maid called up to her master.

Gwendolyn stood there, shifting her backpack so it settled onto her shoulder better. She glanced up as Craig’s voice reached her. She stared for a moment. He was wearing more formal clothing than she was. Oh, she had to respond. “I found it just fine with the help of your staff. I’m sorry, are you going somewhere? Because I can always come back later.” There was no way he was dressed up for a simple tutoring session. It didn’t seem right.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 am

Craig smiled and shook his head, "no, I'm not going anywhere." He held out his hand to hold hers and smiled wider. He leaned down and kissed her hand gently. "Shall we depart to my quarters?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 am

Gwendolyn’s eyes narrowed in suspicion. This was not how Craig usually, was supposed to, act. He was supposed to be cocky, well that hadn’t disappeared actually, and a heartless ass. She took her hand from his as he kissed it. “Lead the way.”
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 am

He nodded and led the way to his room. After she walked inside his room, he closed the door and locked it. "I don't like to be disturbed when I have guests over." He motioned for her to sit on the bed. He watched her as he sat in his computer chair, admiring her body and the things in her hands. "So what is all this?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:05 am

Gwendolyn followed Craig, admiring the way the building’s structure. She was careful not to stray too far behind so she didn’t become lost. She paused as he opened a door, but followed him in anyway. She tensed as he locked the door, sitting on the bed as he motioned for her to do. She set the backpack on the floor beside her feet and pulled out her notebook.

She glared at him, “You laugh at me for this and I swear I’ll find a way to castrate you in front of the school before feeding it to you.” She opened the notebook, revealing what she had worked on before coming over, anything to get him to quit looking at her body. She suddenly wished for a hoodie.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 am

Craig laughed and smiled as he replied back at her, "so, let me get this straight. You are going to castrate me, and make me eat my balls? Or make me eat your notebook? I'm pretty confused and could use some clarification!" He laughed and looked at the notepad. His eyes dropped to the floor. How was he going to get close enough to her to work his magic?
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:04 am

Gwendolyn blushed lightly as she was asked to specify what she was talking about. She didn’t want, not really, it was why she had not mentioned what it was. “I’m not talking about the notebook, which leaves the other thing. Though I could always make you eat both. Why are we still on this subject? I came over to help you with school work.” She said as she set her notebook down beside her, noticing that he wasn’t looking at her anymore. She felt easier, still nervous because he had locked the only exit besides the window.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:38 pm

He laughed and shook his head, "hey you said it and I was just clarifying, but go on... Let's learn". He crossed his leg over the other one and stared at her. "Well, are you going to start? Or do I have to beg you to teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Gwendolyn glared at him, wondering what he was up too. He hadn't wanted to learn yesterday and suddenly he wanted to learn? It seemed odd, but whatever. She pulled a small marker board out of her backpack, sighing when it caught on something. She leaned over to pick her back pack up. She pulled it onto the bed and pulled everything out. She had a marker board, hand made little magnets, paper, her school books, and a laptop. She let out a small sigh as she looked at him. "You're good at anatomy, but that's only because you've had ... extensive study over it. What homework do you have?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Craig looked at her, watching her take out all her supplies and tools for learning. "Well, this year I just decided I only need anatomy. Math is overrated and Science is just bullshit. Who really uses that shit in the real world?" He was an ass, and he loved being one. That's what he was best at. "So why don't we focus on that?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 pm

"Because you need them to graduate or do you want to be stuck in the place you hate so much forever?" She asked, figuring he had math and science homework since he had mentioned the subjects. She pulled those too books up and set them side by side while placing her other books back in her backpack. "Homework or am I just supposed to pick a random page and work from there?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:49 pm

"I don't know if you know this, but I can pay my way to graduation. I don't need to study, but my father insists that I learn I learn this crap. So whatever you want to get paid to teach me, go on and teach. I'm not stopping you."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Gwendolyn sighed in slight frustration. He wasn't helping at all. She was sure he was smart, just cocky, arrogant, and self-centered. Okay, she was starting to lose the urge to teach him, not that she had had an urge to begin with. She placed a hand to her head, wanting to curl her feet under her, but didn't because she still had her shoes on. "Then, I guess we'll start in the beginning of the book, since you seem to obviously not pay attention in school. If you don't like it, well, I suppose you can convince your father that you don't need me."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 pm

"But that would be quite the contrary. I do need you". He smiled as he moved from the chair to his bed by her side. He moved some hair from her face and stared deeply into her eyes. "Since day one I saw you, I knew I wanted to be around you, to get to know you. I had my servants find out more about you, who you were, what subjects you like. I wanted you to be around me. I'm captivated by you. And only you. Most girls are ditsy and boring, but you are smart and intriguing." He leaned in and lightly kissed her lips, but quickly pulled away and stared into her eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Gwendolyn frowned again, glancing up at him as he moved beside her. She wanted to move away, but he was already moving. She felt his lips press against her own. She was stunned for a moment before she shoved him away from her. She moved away from the bed, leaving her stuff. "Damn you, Craig. I'm not some cheap whore. I came here to help you with school, not fool around. If you'd really looked into me, which is illegal I might point out, then you would know ...... I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:19 pm

"wait!" he shouted as he ran to the door and blocked it with his body. "I never said you were a cheap whore. My dad is paying you a lot of money to teach me. More than he pays some of the servants." He moved close to her, slowly with his arms open. "Please give me a chance? I'm not that terrible of a guy if you give me a chance, oh and also, money is the law, so don't think I can get in trouble for my people finding info on the most beautiful girl in school."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Gwendolyn took a step back as he moved between her and the door, not liking how the situation was playing out. She took another step back as a arm came to wrap around her middle. She didn't like this at all. She wanted to scream at him, but didn't in fear. She wouldn't submit, not to him. "Of course, money's everything. W-what exactly did you find out about me?"

She wanted to know if he knew about her father. How he had both sexually and physically abused her. How her mother had had an affair and caused Gwendolyn to be separated from her father, the best years of her life until the system let her father have custody of her. It was only last year that she had gotten a place of her own and away from her father.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 pm

"I know you are scared and I know you think I am just like your father, but I'm not. I don't want to harm you. I know a lot of things about you, that you more than likely, will not want to discuss. Not like this and most definitely not with me." He started to feel bad. He placed his arms down and walked over to the door, pressing his back against it. "If you want to just study, I understand, but I just don't want you to leave, please? I won't touch you or harm you in any way."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Gwendolyn flinched as he spoke, really wishing she had brought her hoodie. She stood there, simply staring at him after he finished speaking. He didn't want to touch her? No, they always always wanted to touch. There had to be a catch. She glanced at the materials on the bed and back at him. She felt like collapsing on the floor and crying, but she wouldn't, not for anyone. What was she supposed to do now though? He knew about her and she knew nothing about him other than his father was rich and had hired her to be his tutor. She suddenly wanted her violin. She smiled, small, but she did. "H-how about we leave the studying alone? I'm not really sure I'd be a good teacher a-at the moment. Uhm, do you have a violin?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 pm

"I'm sorry to have upset you, but that sounds like a really great idea. Maybe I could learn to play an instrument my father won't detest." he looked down at the floor and then at her, not her body, or her shape, but at her as the person she was. "If you promise not to bolt, it's in one of the spare bedrooms and it will only take me a moment to get it for you. Do you promise you won't leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)   Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutoring a Whore (Private/Maturex3)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Mature-
Jump to: