Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Planning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Plot agreed on so far:
Hin and I are going to RP twin siblings that come from a rich/famous/influential family. Since they were very little, they attended a private school. For their own reasons, they are a little twisted and like to make people fall in love with them so they can break their hearts.
At the start of the new school year, Theif's character joined their school and catches the twins' interest. They make a bet to see who can win her heart first. Eventually, the twins develop sincere feelings for this person, though one of them is closer to her than the other.
Just as they are about to give up the bet, the one that is closer to their bet gets kidnapped. The second twin and the other person refuse to just wait around and then set out to save the kidnapped twin. As they do so, they start to get closer and eventually fall in love.

Okay, we need to work on minor details before we start. These are the things that come to mind that we need to decide on:
Is this going to be fantasy or not? If it is fantasy, which characters will be humans and which won't?
Are they going to live in dorms? (My vote is yes on this one.)
Back to top Go down
thief22

thief22

Credits : 3

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am

I would vote no to fantasy, and yes to the dorms. As much as I love fantasy, it seems like this would work better in a more, how to put it? Realistic fictional setting? Seems right.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:05 am

Agreed, but I thought I would suggest fantasy anyway since the two guys go out to save the other twin. xD

Also, do we want to pre-decide which twin the girl should fall for or just work that out later on?
Back to top Go down
thief22

thief22

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I don't know about that one. I like to plan things, but sometimes the spontaneity of letting things run a course can be fun, and telling about the people you RP with. I guess it's really up to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 am

Uber, uber late time to join the disscussion ^^" Sorry

Anyways, since you guys figured out whether it is fantasy or not and the dorms, I have a question. Is the BL, GL, of hetero?
Back to top Go down
thief22

thief22

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Well, it really is mostly up to you guys, I'm pretty much good with anything.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Aaaaaannnndddd that's the cue for Muzica to decide because I don't really care either.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Do you two still want to do this? O.o I can't believe how long it took me to post. Why did no one tell me to hurry up? D:
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 am

Not really, I've lost interest in this. It took me a few seconds to remember this ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Planning   RP Planning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Planning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Role Play Ideas :: Humanoid RolePlay Ideas-
Jump to: