Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Year: 528 A.Y.
Place: Outer Territories QT42
Starship: Acher Falcon Model C22467

In the year 18 B.Y., humans realized that they had made a grave error in neglecting their planet. For eight years, they struggled to fix this mistake, but the centuries of abuse could not be fixed, and with the air steadily becoming more toxic, they accepted that they had to prepare to leave or face extinction. For ten years, the labored to create a fleet of ships that could sustain life long enough for them to find inhabitable planets, as well as sciences that would make foreign planets inhabitable. In the year 0 A.Y., they left earth and began to spread.

By the year 32 A.Y., the first worlds were begin terraformed. Through the release of certain chemicals and the installation of various machines to regulate gravity and other components, even the most brutal worlds became inhabitable. Over the span of two hundred years, humans became farther spread, and it became more apparent that there weren't any aliens in their part of the galaxy.

254 A.Y. was greeted with the first war. This time, it was just settlers fighting, struggling to get the supplies they so desperately needed. It lasted for less than thirty years and then the mass of fleets came to their aid, ending the war.

Unfortunately, after that, they became too far spread to be able to come to the aid of the least developed planets. People were given the bare essentials to survive, and if that wasn't good enough, they perished, usually from starvation or raiders. The Alliance had more important things to do than babysit developing worlds. The only way to ensure that your planet would survive is to be certain you went to one that had a rich person. Unfortunately, the only way to know that you could is by paying, and most people didn't have that money.

Over the next hundred years, the Alliance picked their favorite planets where they put everything in. Shortly after that, the old transport ships were abandoned. There were no more colonization plights, except for those sponsored by private investors.

In 476 A.Y., a series of wars began. A second government, the Federation, wanted more control than just the one or two planets they were already on. They wanted to create a system that worked together, rather than individual groups struggling to survive. The death toll was in the billions and after fifty years, the Federation finally admitted defeat. Even the few planets they had were lost, wiped out completely.

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) Pixiv1324887
    Trazin, also known as Trazi or Tra to his friends, carefully navigated his way through the complex docking procedure. The com-link to the engine room was open, so he could easily call out orders to Catherine with ease. Cat was quick to reply and do as told. Considering their history, working together on a ship was a piece of cake for the two, and he knew that he could call her a dumb slut for every little mistake and she would take no offense to it.

Looking back towards the captain, he called, "We're setting down now, sir!" They had worked together for a short while already, but he was still keen to be respectful. With eyes an unnatural purple and skin the color of chocolate, he was an exotic looking man, even after all of the mutations that people had suffered. Of course, most people that mutated died off. It was hard to say why Trazin hadn't. Perhaps he just wasn't lucky enough. After all, death and dying was easy. Life was where the fighting happened.

Finally, the ship was docked and the engine cut. Hopping up, he stretched, his back cracking loudly. Grinning, eh bowed and declared boastfully, "As perfect as always."

Rules:
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) Oruich10

Cat walked through the narrow passageways of the ship. Even though she was average height for a woman, she still had to duck in quite a few places. The overhanging pieces made it dangerous for anyone who wasn't paying attention, yet even when she hit her head, she didn't get angry. Though she and Trazi had only been on the ship for a short while, she had already grown attached to the ship. It was a quirk that came with being a mechanic.

Arriving at the cockpit, she slung her arm around his shoulders and cocked her hip to bump against him. "Careful, Travi. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Trazin gave Cat a smoldering look, one that could have been mistaken for lust if his blatant homosexuality hadn't been well known between them. In fact, it was, in part, why they had been so eager to leave their homeworld. The back water world had been high on homophobia and low on places to hide. Since neither of them had even really tried, they had often ended up in trouble. Trazi was short for a guy, only as tall as Cat, so he had never been lucky in fights.

"So is lust, pretty momma. How many sinners are you going to make tonight?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her. He was dressed in all white, something that complimented his dark looks. Giving Cat an eskimo kiss, he released her and turned towards their captain. Eagerly, he inquired, "Any orders or can we go be kids?" It was ironic that he was asking, since he would more than likely spend more time reeling Cat in than having fun on his own. He always seemed to be more keen on baby sitting her than amusing himself.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) Oruich11

"As many that wish to come and play, hun," Cat purred. The look that Travi had given her was brushed off. Ever since he had saved her ass in a fight many years back, he had been tossing her that look as a joke. Sometimes it kept them out of fights; other times it forced them into fights. Pecking his cheek, she waited impatiently beside him for a reply from their captain.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) Doodle__by_melancholicdrips-d4gzhbo

Niels allowed himself to glare at the two for a bit before answering "Yeah, not bad docking." he said gruffly, and paused, playing through all the checkups that had to be done for the ship through his mind.

Deciding that it had all been accomplished at a satisfactory level of accuracy and precision, he waved his hands dismissively "Shoo... and Trazin, just call me Niels." he said, with a trace of a smirk playing on his lips

"Have fun... but remember. No foreigners go in our out of my ship. None... and you speak of this ship to no one. Understood?" he looked at the two sternly before turning his back, and making his way to his quarters.

He looked around for a bit, until he finally bellowed "Now who stole my damn whiskey?! That's the third time this week - and I swear, when I find the culprit - !!" he stormed back out "Trazenstein if it was you I swear!!" he looked and glared for them - but, as he suspected, they were already no where to be found.
He sighed, and felt his eye twitch. He wanted his damn whiskey.

He turned on his heel, and went back to his quarters... *guess I'll have to settle for my secret stash.* he thought begrudgingly - they had been in space for a while, and his "stash" was running quite low. He was going to have to do some "shopping" very soon.

Stopping a bit in his tracks in his tracks, he smirked and resumed walking *Trazenstein, hah, not bad Niels...* he didn't know when, but he had grown into a habit of calling Trazin and Cat weird, almost degrading names... but he didn't care - and he knew they didn't either.

He smirked and shook his head, and let himself sink into his chair, before addressing the many maps and letters spread out across him on his chrome-like desk.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) Hinsch10

Giving the captain a sharp salute along with a flirtatious smirk, Cat looped an arm around Travi's waist and began dragging him towards the exit. A few yards from it, their captain's voice boomed out, demanding to know what had happened to his liquor. When she heard him scream Travi's name, she nearly doubled over laughing. Relying on Travi to get her out of the ship, she muttered in his ear, "I love that he blames you when I'm the one who took the alcohol. Maybe because you are so delinquent looking."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

"Aye, aye, Captain," Trazin replied with a salute. While Cat was mocking, he was utterly serious, more keen on protocol. He had once been taking classes to be a profession airman, one of the Alliance's. When he was caught with another student, not only was he thrown out of the class, he was sent home to Terron5. Following Cat out, he wondered why she seemed more keen to be going. The shout of his name made him know, and as she doubled over, he hooked an arm around her waist and began running, dragging her along easily. He was a small man, but surprisingly strong when he had to be. "Or maybe because he just wants an excuse to glare at me with those pretty eyes," Trazin whispered. Letting go of her, he let her fall and took off running. Over his shoulder, he called, "I am going to find us some food. You keep an eye out for Officials."

They were on a little dustball planet, barely inhabitable, but he still wanted steer clear of any and all Officials. The idea of getting caught doing something illegal was bothering to him, more so than it seemed to be to the others. He wasn't comfortable with breaking the law, but for Cat, he would.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Cat let out a well practiced purr, running her fingertips over Travi's cheekbones. "He does have pretty eyes, doesn't he?" She thought of the captain's dark eyes and found it a shame that Niels was a male. Those brooding eyes would have looked stunning and highly appealing set in the face of a female. Of course, Travi would probably disagree with her on that matter.

Catching herself with her hands, she shot a glare at Travi's back as her hair immediately collected dirt. While she usually didn't mind getting dirty, being a mechanic and all, going into port is when she wanted to look stunning. Some girls liked it when she came in covered in engine oil and grease stains. A lot of other girls like it better when she came in clean with a faint trace of oil. It didn't matter either way to her. Dirty or clean, as long as she got her toy for however long they were in port, she was good.

She got to her feet, brushing off her clothes idly as she gazed around for some fun. Leaning against one of the buildings a little ways away from the ship was a scantily dress blonde. As Cat drew closer, she gave the blonde an inviting smirk. Trading names, Cat settled against the building where she could talk to the blonde yet keep the ship and connecting streets in easy view.
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

Credits : 17

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) A2icia11

Behind a small building, a group was gathered around Alicia. She was tending to some local citizens who couldn't regularly access medical attention under the radar. Alicia sighed and signaled for the group to leave once she was finished. She could never really treat everyone to her best abilities because she mostly ran her services in small cramped areas with little medical supplies besides the ones she carried with her.

She gathered her things and hitched her bag over her shoulder, making her way back into the main streets. She spotted a new ship at the Port and wondered who it belonged to. Alicia mainly made her way from planet to planet by catching rides with ships in need of a doctor or those who where generous enough to help her with her work.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 pm

"Hey pretty lady, looking at my ship?" Trazin asked as he walked up behind a redhead. She was a doctor, though he doubted she was practicing legally, not so far out. The Alliance horded the doctors, the good ones at least. They wanted to keep their own people safe and healthy. Even if the doctors got luxurious hours and were never in demand, it was better to have too many than not enough. The government was more willing to pay for the doctors' lifestyles than to let them go.

Dropping an arm around the frail shoulders, he continued, "She is lightening fast, handles like a dream. Crew leaves a bit to be desired, but we're only human. Usually not much need for a doctor though." Letting go of the girl, he took a few quick steps before spinning to face her. Grinning cutely, he winked and added, "But we make exceptions for pretty ladies."
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) A2icia14

Alicia gave him a polite smile, brushing off his comments. "If you would accept me aboard your ship, I would greatly appreciate it," She said holding her hand out to shake his. " I am Alicia. And you might just end up being lucky Im on your ship too. Im one of the best doctors you'll find around out in places like this. I may not be living the most luxurious lifestyle like before, but Im lucky enough to meet such helpful guys around sometimes that can help me on my way," She said giggling.

Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 pm

[quote="Muzica-chan"]

Taking her hand, he brought it to his mouth, ignoring her initial intention. Smiling, he brushed his lips over her knuckles and said, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Alicia. I am Trazin." Releasing her hand, he bowed before adding, "But as misfortune would have it, we have no room for any passengers that can't pull their weight. No one is sick, and even if we were, we can't afford a doctor of such obvious magnitude." Touching her cheek gently, the unstoppable flirt added sweetly, "But I could walk with you while you look for a flight."
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 pm

She crossed her arms and glared at him. "No-one is sick...? If that's the case I guess i better move on. You have to be out of your mind if you think I would be looking for pay in areas like these. If I was after money I'd be running back to the Alliance by now." She said with a hint of annoyance. Her anger was mildy misdirected, she had just been having a rough day.

Alicia pushed up her glasses and sighed, her eyes softened and she looked him in the eye. " You'll need a doctor eventually."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:13 pm

"It isn't like you can make an impact in a place like this. You treat them just so they can crawl through dirt to survive, getting infections eight times worse because of neat incisions made by your pretty knife," Trazin cooed, his tone teasing rather than cruel. Despite that, there was something hard and bitter in his eyes. After losing both of his parents to infections, he hated doctors who lacked the medication to do their job right. He knew it was far from true, but he blamed them when things weren't alright.

Trazin made a face at her prediction. "Maybe. Lots of people shoot at us. Part of the job. If I make it, I make it. If not, they can shoot me out with the trash." Laughing, he swung an arm around her shoulder and declared, "I have the money for food. Why don't you tell me what brought such a fair flower out where while we indulge in something that has flavor."
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:36 pm

She didn't take kindly to his words, but held her tongue. Alicia was always uncertain of herself and the things she did. The only reason she kept going was something one of the women had said to her. 'Better to live for an extra year and be able to provide for my family another year, than die and leave them alone.' Alicia knew the conditions these people lived in, and made it her priority to ensure they wouldn't die from something as simple as a infection from her cut.

Although, she wasn't about to deny a chance to have a break and eat. Most of the money she managed to earn, went into more medical supplies and she often ran herself thin, putting others health over her own. "Looks like I'll have to take you up on that offer," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm

"Aren't I the lucky one?" Trazin murmured with a smile. He had seen it in her eyes when he offended her. For some reason, it was difficult for him to care about that. Offending people had been a huge source of entertainment for him. After all, his life made some people turn up their noses. If he didn't love it, he would end up hating himself, and there was no one in the world that was worth not loving himself completely. In the end, he had no one but himself. Even Cat could be taken from him. That may kill his heart, but his body would live on, and he would have to take care of himself. If that last bit of love was taken from him, he would need himself.

Looking around, he spotted a small bakery. It looked just about as dusty as everything else, but Trazin had lived off of boiled weeds for a long time. Even bread covered in sand sounded good to him. Gesturing, to make certain Alicia didn't mind, he lead the way. "Half a loaf of bread and a glass of water," he ordered, feeling rich to have the money to afford that much.
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:16 am

Alicia followed him to the bakery feeling a little guilty. She was being overly defensive of herself, something that had been becoming quite a habit when she found herself in the more rough planets. Because of her weak appearance, people would try to take advantage of her, or mock her abilities. Before she learned to take it all in her stride, those comments tore at her mind.

Alicia was weak because she had no-one to help her once she left her previous 'job', and she couldn't take care of herself. It was her need for people that had been hindering her, but recently she was acting so cold, wary of everyone who dared to talk to her. After Trazin ordered she shook her head. "No, I've changed my mind, i'm not hungry anymore."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:27 am

Giving Alicia a deadpan look, he tore the bread in half and handed her half. Grabbing the water, he headed out, not bothering to wait for her. Over his shoulder, he called, "If you're saying I am fat enough to eat this all on my own, you're no longer on my cool people's list. I try very hard to starve myself for the sake of my friends getting enough!" It was somehow a perfect description of his life. He went without so someone else could have just a little more. It was never quite enough to change anything, but made him feel better.

Tearing into the bread with his teeth, he ate quickly, knowing how quickly it could be stolen. It wasn't fresh, but it wasn't so old that it was rock hard. He had eaten worse, and for the price, it was well worth it. Glancing back to see if he still had company, he called, "The bread aint free. Come talk with me." Childish, maybe, but at least if he had someone with him, he felt a little safer. Having a delicate woman at his side was a good way to avoid the typical trouble he ran into.
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:43 am

She took the bread and ate it happily. Alicia felt a little more relaxed once she had finished her bread, laughing at his comment. She knew exactly how he felt so she could only give him what he wanted, to make him happy. "I'd rather walk with you than alone anyways," She said standing by his side. "Its so much of a hassle when your alone, like i might as well paint a target sign on me."

"What do you want to talk about, anyways? I'm all up for civil conversation any day."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 am

"Actually, I need some information. Are there any Feds here? Any Alliance? What is selling? Who is buying? Anything and everything you know," Trazin informed her, suddenly no longer a flirt. Looking at her seriously, he informed her, "A close friend and my captain are here with me. I need to know as much as possible so I know what to do so that we can get out of here safely and quickly. Otherwise, we'll go from being one of your ward to one of a Shepherd, and from what I was told growing up, they aren't too fond of me."
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 am

Alicia thought about it for a minute. " OK. There are very few Feds or alliance here. So few in fact, its almost impossible to get caught doing anything illegal unless you try. Considering that, you cant trust many people here too. There are quite the amount of people who will turn you in for obvious reasons. Beyond medical supplies, i don't know much, but i do have a friend who could help you with those things, like getting supplies for your ship. I have only been here for a few days, at the most, but I've been lucky to have found the right people." She flicked her hair behind her shoulder and pointed to the left of them.

"I can take you to someone that can help you, but I'm mostly useless to you beyond that. Ive managed to stay alive by being stealthy and smart, so i need to leave this planet soon. Ill help you for as long as i can, but i need to find my way out of here by tonight."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Trazin sipped his water slowly as he listened to her talk. With water, he knew it won’t be stolen, so he relaxed to enjoy it, or at least as much as he could. Knowing that there were few officials made him feel considerably safer. At least he was dealing with dishonest people that would cut his throat, not keep him caged until they decided to make an example of him. If everyone was operating on their own, it was a safe system, policed only by personal strength. Their crew had that, even if it wasn’t physical strength. They were smart, fast, and strong in different ways.

"I thank you for the offer, but I’d rather not meet your friend. Captain takes care of the official deals, and bringing him information doesn’t always warrant a pat on the back so much as a hit on the head. He doesn’t believe in trusting people," Trazin admitted with a soft laugh. With an impish grin, he confessed, "I am most worried about officials, so knowing that there aren’t any, I am now free to entertain you, fire lady." The fact that he was giving her nicknames meant nothing to Trazin. He always tried a dozen different nicknames until he found one that fit. Poor Cat had been called everything from “pretty lady” to “smoke on the wind” before he had found that she was his “pretty momma.” Blinking away the memories and the reminder of that time, he asked suddenly, "I shall help you find a way off the planet if you show me the good parts of it. Deal?"

His captain did illegal work. If he thought that obeying the rules was a priority to his crew, he was mistaken. While Trazin did feel guilty, he knew that he wasn’t keen on leaving a woman on a planet like this. His sense of nobility, no matter how skewed it was, refused to allow him.
Back to top Go down
Cherry-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 am

Alicia smirked at the nickname and considered his offer. If he could help her in anyway, she was willing to show him around. Although she hadn't been here long herself, Alicia had already discovered which areas to avoid and which areas could be walked through without much worry of being assaulted or coming across any other trouble. There weren't many of those places in this planet though.

"This may be the quickest tour you ever had though." She said already leading the way, "There aren't many 'good' parts of this planet." She cut through the side streets to avoid any unnecessary encounters and brought Trazin to what was the planets central hub. It wasn't overly amazing, but compared the the rest of the planet, the mood was less solemn and the architecture of the buildings were unique to this area.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Cat was running her fingertips through the blonde's hair, happily flirting and having a good time, when a uniform caught her eye. Freezing, she watched as a fed rounded the corner. The blonde touched Cat's shoulder, inquiring what was wrong, but she ignored the blonde. Withdrawing her hand, she sent the woman a reassuring smile and said she had to go. The blonde started to pout, but Cat was already heading the direction she had seen Trazin going. She kept her walk unhurried and casual, knowing anything else would draw unwanted attention to her.

Once out of sight of the fed, she broke in to a run, darting around and through the groups of people. Taking a few more turns, she finally spotted Trazin's trademark dreadlocks. Not noticing the redhead beside him, she ran up and hissed, "Trazi!" before grabbing his forearm. "Feds near the ship," she said urgently. "We need to go now."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 pm

"I can handle a quick tour. It is all about the company," Trazin told her with a grin. For a moment, he considered whether or not Cat had finally worn off on him. He certainly was acting like it, flirting with a random woman. Silently sullen, he assured himself that he was not even half as bad about flirting as Cat was. Then again, very few people could top the dark skinned lesbian when she got started. Her flirtatious smile was for anyone worth looking at, and she was generous with her compliments. It was no wonder she was so much less lonely.

Following along behind her, Trazin had no idea of the danger he was in. His eyes roamed around eagerly. The bright purple was alive with excitement. This place was beautiful, in the same dirty, back world way that his homeland had been. For the first time in his life, he felt homesick and oddly wanted Cat.

Just as he thought it, she appeared at his elbow. For less then a second, his expression was shocked and then his eyes narrowed. Nodding sharply, he turned back to the redhead. "If you want to come with us, we have to now. I can't promise that we'll get you exactly where you want to go, but I can promise that we'll get you off this planet." Already, he was taking backwards steps, his eyes still on the stranger, but heading towards the port. His instincts screamed for him to run, but he knew that he couldn't. That would draw too much attention. Plus, he oddly wanted to keep this doctor with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)   Archer Falcon (Group, Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archer Falcon (Group, Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next