Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L I A R [P/M?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
melancholicdrips

Credits : 63

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 pm

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 125284766321063488

Lele felt no inclination whatsoever to try out smoking - even with the challenge directed at her. She just couldn't find the interest - couldn't find what she would gain by taking up such a bet. Only what she would lose.

The lighter did peek at her interest - especially how BB seemed to hold it so carefully, and she felt a little tingle shiver up her spine - but she dismissed it for the cold, and as nothing more.

She pattered over and lightly let herself drop onto the couch, sitting on the cushion she had left there. Her covers had already been bundled up in the corner, so as to not bother BB.

She let out a small laugh - slightly self mocking, but mostly appreciative, as she directed her smile at BB
"Thanks. That's really kind of you... and no, it wasn't really that cold.." she waved her hands over to her covers
"..'had that to keep me warm... was really nice! Thanks for showing me up here.... I think..." she let herself think a bit - trying to find a proper way to form the words, which she wasn't even sure of herself of how to express

"...I think, that after tonight I won't come back here again." she gave a soft, sad smile, but she was determined.
"It's not good for me...-To think I can escape, that is. This weekend, I've been lucky. My parents have gone off who knows where to get their usual..." she cut herself off, biting her lip - she didn't want to say too much, even if she was feeling spiteful

"...business, so I was able to have a bit of a holiday. It was really nice while it lasted.... but, once they're back... I can't risk the consequences of running away - of having somewhere to run away to."
her voice had become barely audible, as she continued to voice her train of thoughts, until a thick, sticky and musty smell seemed to invade her nostrils, as her attention was snapped back to BB, and she felt awfully embarrassed, as a deep blush seated itself on her face

"So-sorry." she blustered. She was sitting on the cushion, half facing BB, her legs tucked under her, and her arms straight and slightly clenched at the cloth draped on her legs, her head also slightly tilted downwards, as she tried - in vain, to hide the redness of her cheeks

*I blush way too much! I don't even really know why I'm feeling so embarrassed...* she thought a little frantically - and that very thought caused the redness to deepen

finally, she seemed to sigh in somewhat despair at herself, and throwing up her head, she desperately searched for anything to say.. anything... -

she threw up her arms in excited exclamation "I sang! I sang you know! I really did!" she said happily - the previous blush and nervousness already long forgotten
"Don't know if I was any good," she said with a happy little laugh - one that seemed to surprise her own conscience, but she pretended not to notice, as she continued
"but I really did it." she said, with a genuine, broad smile.
"I sang for the first time. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 6-1

BB nodded, not bothering to say that she wasn’t doing it to be nice. It wasn’t like she really had a reason for doing it anyway. Her momma had raised her to be nice, and that was just how she did it. Before she could even come up with a decent excuse, she heard Leonore changing tacts. The sad way that she said she wasn’t coming back made BB’s heartache for her.

It wasn’t fair that her parents could do that to her. It was crap that they could make her afraid of even getting away from them. The poisonous anger that welled up inside of her was hard to swallow back, and she knew that her face showed it, so she was rather glad that the other didn’t seem to pay much attention to anything for a minute. Her face was impassive when Leonore looked back at her.

"Just as well. Better a quick break than a lengthy vacation. Then you don’t adjust only to get jerked back into reality," she said, her voice lacking any sort of sympathy. Despite that, she reached out and rubbed Leonore’s knee comfortingly. Taking a long, slow drag from her cigarette, she closed her eyes and was trying to think of something, anything more to say when she heard the burst out eagerly about singing.

Struggling not to laugh, she gave Lele a thumbs up and told her, "That is great, Leonore. I wish I had been here." She surprised herself when she realized she had meant it.

Bolting up abruptly, she searched the cooler for another thing of vodka. Popping the top, she took a gulp and then declared, "I bet you were brilliant. You’re the sort of person that does brilliant even without realizing it or really trying. Everyone thinks it is because you’re lucky, but in reality, it is because you throw yourself into everything, knowing that if it isn’t perfect, it isn’t worth it."

A pitying smile appeared on her face. It wasn’t condescending or mocking, but heartbroken and there was the underlying desire to save her, to take her far, far away. BB wished, deep down, she wished that she could save everybody, and she felt like she couldn’t save anybody.

Springing to her feet, she waltz around the roof with her drink and sang, "Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you’ll save. Better lock up in your pocket, taking this one to the grave." Holding her hands to Leonore, she waited expectantly for her to take them. BB wasn’t drunk, not yet at least, but she wanted to dance. She wanted to laugh. She wanted to give Lele at least one more good memory. There wasn’t much more she could do for the girl.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:23 pm

L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 125284766321063488

She couldn't help but feel a deep blush spread across her cheeks at the compliment.
Sure, she was used to compliments, but not ones like this. Not from someone like this.
Seeing BB spring up, she gave a little chuckle - it seemed typical now of BB to act this way, always seeming to fear a silence or soberness... the world that Lele seemed to live in.

With a grin, she gingerly took BB's hands. The sudden electric feel she felt of another persons hands - another persons warmth was overpowering, and she felt herself wondering if BB was somehow... special. She was slightly confused at the thought, even though in the back of her mind, she seemed to scream at herself in mock fury

*Go on. Live in denial for the rest of your life! This could be the best thing that could happen to you, and you're just going to brush it off as confusion...*

Her mind still a little confused, and her face still tainted with a bit of red, she focused once more on BB. She couldn't recall the last time she had done this sort of thing, but she was silently praising herself for going along with it without too much trouble. She wondered if it was the effect BB had on her. To just... be natural.

As she lifted herself and felt herself be lifted to her feet, a thought struck her mind, and she felt the words slip out her mouth, as in embarrassment she lowered her head, not letting herself look at BB, with her hair gently falling around and covering her face.

"I... I might not come back here, but I should very much like to see you again... to be your... friend?" the last word was a whisper, and she forced herself to lift her face once more, her hair a light mess around her, but her eyes wide, hopeful, fearful.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:11 pm

The coolness of Lele’s hands shocked BB. She’d expected them to be warmer, to match her smile. BB knew that she was warmer than most people (her mother teased her it was because her blood ran hotter), she wasn’t used to someone feeling almost chill. Swallowing hard and telling herself that the gesture was innocent, she rubbed her fingers against the sides of Lele’s hand.

BB helped Leonore get to her feet, carefully pulling to help her. As soon as the girl was up, BB went to release her, planning on dancing away, giving her the chance to join without pulling her every step of the way. However, she froze as the fair hair fell over those-dare she say it?-beautiful eyes. Swallowing hard, she listened to Lele talk, her heart hammering in her chest. Despite that, she was pale and controlled.

"Leonore...," BB sighed. Tilting her head back, she fought with the memories and thoughts that seemed so eager to confuse her. Pushing them all down, trying to ignore all of them, she struggled to see Leonore for herself, instead of for the girl that she resembled. It wasn’t Lele’s fault that BB had walked this path before, and she certainly hadn’t been the one to blame when things went bad. There were so many differences too, enough that BB felt like she should have just let go, but try as she might, it felt like grabbing onto an electric fence: her muscles refused to uncurl and there was no escape.

Taking a deep breath, she released Lele’s hands and walked back over the cooler. Picking up the vodka that Lele had rejected earlier, she opened it up and took a chug, picking her next words carefully. She didn’t want to say something she didn’t mean, but she didn’t want to mislead Lele either. It was a careful balance, and one that BB wasn’t used to. Brash, tactless, these were the qualities that made her friends love her. With a note of resolve, she decided that Lele would have to learn to accept those traits as well.

"Friends aren’t made by asking questions. If you want to be my friend, you have to be my friend. Don’t ask like I can give you permission. Come hang out, bribe me with cigarettes, play with us; these are how we become friends," she declared, waving her hand as if she could point out an example. Her tone was serious, but mockingly so. She marched, as if a general giving a new recruit a lecture. The level of sarcasm she put into it...she just hoped it would be enough to hide that her mind was busily trying to make her unhappy, even as she ignored it bluntly.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:26 am

Lele gave a smile. For some reason, she was relieved because she knew that this had to be BB's way of accepting her... or at least, not outright rejecting her.
"Not sure about that cigarette part, I care too much about health, but I do hope that I'll be able to befriend you without such bribery" she gave a little laugh, and, after a short silence of realization, she let out a louder one.
Not caring, she simply said
"You know, this is the first time that I'm actually worried if someone will be my friend or not. How childish... usually it's always the other way around."
She stopped laughing a little and looked back up at BB, still smiling. She didn't know why, but she just... felt happy. A happiness that she hadn't felt before... sometimes with Trevor she would near it, but it always seemed to elude her.
*This time,* she decided *I'll just bask in it* she closed her eyes, and did a little twirl of her own before looking back at BB
"Still up for a dance?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm

BB laughed and nodded. "You should be okay without the cigarettes," she agreed in her easy, relaxed way. Hearing her talk, it occurred to her just how much this girl liked her...and that made her question how much she liked Lele. She knew, already knew, it was more than she should, more than her friends would ever deem wise, but she couldn’t help herself. When Lele was lil miss perfect, she was hateful. Now, she was Leonore, the girl from upstairs who was hurt, but still had a smile for everyone. "What can I say? I’m more interesting than those squares that beg for your attention," she joked, grinning at her.

One green eye roamed over Lele, the golden still out of sight, and she admired the girl like she had a few times before. Unfortunately, she was counting on that admiration, or that particular kind, to be one sided. Not giving it much thought, she grinned and answered, "I’m a musician. I am always up for a dance." She held her hand out to Lele before pausing and remarking, "I have an MP3 if you wanna share headphones. We can actually dance~"
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Lele made to take hold of BB's hands, but at the mention of the MP3 she stopped
"Yeah! Haha, it'll be easier for me to dance a little with music" she smiled and waited for BB to get the MP3, still twirling a bit.
She knew that she liked BB. A lot. She had both a look and personality that seemed to attract Lele and make her want to get lost in it. It was a strange and unknown feeling for her, but if there was anything she would give herself shit over, it wasn't this.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 pm

BB pulled out your MP3 player and clicked through to find a song that fit their mood. For a moment, she considered going with something silly, like 'I wanna have your babies’ by Natasha Bedingfield, but then she found something better. Smiling, she slipped one ear bud into Lele’s ear with nimble fingers before taking her hands and twirling with her. She was gentle as one hand went to Lele’s side, not really touching for fear of hurting, but still leading her through the steps that were unplanned but fit the song oddly well.

Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Lele didn't know the song, so the beginning made her blush slightly, but as she followed and danced along with BB she started to really love and go along with the song. The light touch on her side gave her tingles and a strange warmth, and she almost wished for closer contact, but she kept the distance as it was, already satisfied.
At that moment, she wished for time to slow. For the song to never end, she was having such fun and feeling so blissful... she looked at BB and, trying to convey how full her heart felt, and how grateful she was, gave a bright and shining smile before giggling a bit at a twirl.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 pm

BB loved the song. She’d sang it so many times, and she sang it again as they moved, her mismatch eyes half lidded, but still intent on Lele’s face. Whether she got what Lele was feeling or just felt it herself, time seemed to go too fast. The giggle was worth it and on impulse, BB twisted them around to lower Lele into a dip, one hand between her shoulders and the other on her lower back, supporting her. Realizing, remembering she was hurt, BB straightened up carefully and blushed. "Sorry, brash and clueless. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 pm

It had hurt. Not a lot, but the pain had been a little sharp and now it was a dull throb that was slowly fading away, but she kept her face smiling, and, surprisingly, it wasn't that forced. Even if it had hurt, it didn't really compare to how happy she wanted to be right now, and she wouldn't have that taken away from her. "I'm all good." she declared, doing a little spin on her own to prove it - and in the process getting wrapped by the cords of the earphones. Giving a little "eek!" she turned back around and laughed a little, looking back at BB. One of BB's hair strands had crossed over to her visible eye, so she reached out and tucked it back with the rest of the bang, slightly brushing them with her fingertips. "You have really silky hair" she said with a smile "So nice~"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 am

BB burst out laughing when Lele spun and took the cords with her. Laughing, she wrapped her arms around the brunette in case she stumbled. When Lele turned back, BB grinned at her, almost, but not quite blushing when her hair was fixed. "Thanks," she said, wetting her lips as she glanced at Lele’s...and then she remembered the last time she had asked for a kiss. It felt like it was ages ago, but she still didn’t want that to repeat. Releasing Lele, she took the earbud out of her ear and held out her MP3 player. "Here. I’m sure I have a ton of music you haven’t heard before. Flip through, see what you like. Tomorrow, we can meet up here again and I’ll sing you your favorite~" Even though Lele had said she wasn’t coming back up here, BB wanted her to. She wanted her haven to be Lele’s haven. Not that long ago, she had been thinking of leaving here so Lele could have it to herself, minutes ago, Lele had said she wasn’t coming back her. BB wanted to make them both liars.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Lele could feel that BB had stilled a little, but didn't think too much of it as she focused on the fact that BB was releasing her - something she didn't really want. She felt... safe, in BB's embrace.
She smiled and gently took the MP3 player, not wanting to be rude and take it too quickly
"Thank you so much!" she smiled brightly, before it faded a little bit "You're leaving?" and, catching what she was saying, blushed furiously, and stammered on "But, okay! That sounds great! I really like your singing." She smiled, her blush fading.
She looked down at the MP3 player, still lightly playing in her ear "I.. I guess I could come back up here again." she spoke softly, really, truly wishing that they would meet up like this again.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Hearing the question, the way Lele sounded, BB paused. True, she did need to return to the apartment soon, but... Gently, she touched Lele's cheek, cupping it to gently direct the girl's gaze back to her face. Smiling gently, she offered a bargain, "I'll stay for a while longer if you promise that you'll come back here. You said that it isn't good for you to think you can escape, but you can. Lele, I've seen less amazing people pull themselves out of worse. There is no way you won't escape them, and you shouldn't trap yourself there. Each and every moment you can get away, seize it, and when the time comes, you'll break free completely. When that day comes, you'll be unstoppable." Her tone had been tender, and when she finished, she half leaned in, going to kiss Lele only to stop herself for half a second and amending herself to peck her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Lele looked at BB with wide orbs, soaking up every word she said. It was like BB was saying everything she had always wanted to hear, but it also scared her. It scared her because it meant the time had come for her to possibly face her parents, and that was terrifying. Escaping, was so much more horrible than living through it. It was brutal, and, if not done properly, could be unforgiving.

The light shone at the end of the tunnel, but the unknown monsters hiding in the shadows between her and that light made her shudder slightly.

BB's gentle warmth gave her comfort, and she leaned into the touch, the space on her forehead feeling special.
She allowed herself to lean in further and hug BB, mumbling "Thank you."
and broke from the hug, small tears formed at her eyes, but she had a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:48 pm

BB hugged Lele back and smiled. She had no idea if she said the right thing, but she wasn't trying to say what was 'right.' She was saying what she sincerely meant and felt. When the other girl pulled back and had tears in her eyes, BB gently rubbed her thumbs over Lele's cheeks, a comforting gesture. She didn't want her to cry, but at the same time, she was happy to see that smile, to know she could get something so precious and so real from her.

Taking her hand, she tugged her towards the couch gently. "So, I am going to preform next week with my band. We're preforming as a cover band at a local bar. I'd be able to get you in if you wanted. We're gonna do one or two of our own songs, and I bet you'd like it...even if not, you can bring along a friend and have a reason to not be home."
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 pm

She was feeling so happy... tingles running all over her, and butterflies fluttering in her stomache.
"I would love to! I would love to come... and I'll ask Trevor to come along." She said with a big smile "I can't wait to hear you sing... you're already amazing without instruments.. I'm sure it will be brilliant with instruments."
she let herself be gently led by BB... she loved how soft BB was with her all of a sudden. Before, she was more distant, and rough along the edges... but now, this, this was special.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 pm

[quote="Muzical-Echo"]
"Rachie is our bassist. Miguel does keyboard and vocals. I do vocals and dance. Remus does keyboard and back-up vocals," BB told her, sounding so proud of her little band. "It can get a bit wild, but there is a seat in the corner where people won't bump into you. I'll tell Doug to make sure it is open." Sitting down, she pulled Lele against her gently, half wishing she could get the girl to sit in her lap. BB was an extrovert and a cuddler. She lived off of human contact. "Hey, can I have your phone number?" she asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm

"Thanks, I'd really appreciate that." she said, keeping her smile, knowing that she would probably have felt uncomfortable in the middle of a loud (and what she imagined would be) violently raving crowd. The thought of people bumping her and hitting her wounds almost made her shudder.

As Lele let herself be pulled down, she half wished she could be pulled down into BB's lap. She didn't know why, but she just felt that it would feel so nice, warm, and safe.... but just being treated like this made her warm enough, so she was happy.

"Sure!" she piped "Give me yours, too." using her free hand (not willing to let go of BB's) she searched in her back pocket for her phone, and brought it out "What is it? Here's mine..."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm

BB gave Lele her number, getting her own phone out of her hoodie pocket. Typing it in, she put in 'Princess <3' for the name and showed Lele, grinning cheekily at her. She'd originally used it as an insult, but some part of BB's mind had declared Lele her very own princess. She could be the hero that did her best to save the princess...or maybe the princess would save herself and she'd be the talking frog.

"Can you imagine how our friends would react to this?" she remarked, gently squeezing her hand to make what she was talking about obvious. "My friends have nothing against you, personally, but last time I was friends with a prep, I got really hurt. They'd probably call me stupid in more ways than one for giving you a chance. Yours...well, I'm scum in their opinions, though a few of the guys wanna hit it~ They'd probably treat you different, colder. Those bitches get so mean so fast. I do not ever wanna do a friend swap.

Even as she talked about something that sincerely worried her, she sounded like and cheerful, nearly carefree. She'd never pretend that she wasn't afraid of her friends leaving her, but that didn't mean she was afraid of their contempt. It was always temporary.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Lele laughed at the name BB had given her, slightly blushing at the heart sign.

Lele looked down a little "Yeah... but then again, it would mean showing their true colours." she smiled a little sadly "and... well I know I have some people that would still be fine with me.." of course, she could only think of Trevor, but it felt far too lonely to say "one person". She couldn't deny either that her friends thought BB was scum. She couldn't, because it was true.
She hadn't been so different not so long ago.

"Well... I'm sorry that you got hurt. If... if you want to talk about it, I'd like to hear.... but, I just want to let you know that I would never purposely hurt you. Honest."

She way that BB carried on about it did ease the words for Lele, to help her soak in the fact that not everyone would appreciate her being friends.. or something more? with someone like BB. She knew it, and it stabbed a little at her heart, at her haven, but she knew that she would no longer be satisfied with that haven any longer. It was ignorant, and it did more harm than good.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

"Ah. Yeah. If it meant showing their real colors, they’d probably hesitate... Well, once my friends get over the shock, they’ll love you." BB was certain of that. Hell, even after her shit, Legs was still welcomed among their fold so long as BB wasn’t around. Of course, Remus had more than a little to do with that. It was hard to imagine Lele would ever hurt her, so she could see them accepting the girl with open arms. The fact that BB always saw the best in people didn’t cross her mind. She would let one of her friends worry for her. They would anyway.

"I know you wouldn’t. You know what it’s like to be hurt, really hurt...and you’re an amazing person." BB said it easily, as if it were a fact rather than simply her opinion. Wrapping an arm around Lele, she leaned her head onto her shoulder, wanting more cuddling. She was a touchy person, not as much as some of her friends, but she still enjoyed it.

"Honestly, I probably wouldn’t tell you, because it is in the past, but you’ll hear it anyway, and I want you to get a relatively unbiased story... It was four years ago. I’d just turned 13. I could sing, play guitar, drums, skate, fight, smoke without coughing, and thought I was hot shit. Remus and I were just getting tight and he intro’d me to his cousin. 15, banging body, adorable, total sweetheart. She was also a closet case...her parents are as homophobic as Remus’s... She was extremely repressed. I would flirt with her, she’d flirt back, I’d go to make a move, she’d tear into me about how it was a sin. Slowly, she stopped, started accepting herself... We knew each other a year before we started dating. I really, sincerely loved her and I thought she loved me... I’ve been going to the same church for as long as I can remember. She not only outed me, but broke up with me there, proclaiming she couldn’t live a life a sin."

BB bit the inside of her cheek because it still hurt. It still broke her heart to remember that, to remember the only people beyond her mother and her friends she’d ever said she loved, had turned their backs on her...that her first love had not only torn out her heart but called it dirty in front of dozens of people.

As soon as the spike of tears was gone, a half second challenge, she beamed and added, "But then I changed churches, and that is where I met Father Honeycutt. He is really sweet and supportive."
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Lele laughed a little "I sure hope so... I would hate for everyone to dislike me." she replied with a small smile, and mumbled an "I'm really not..." when BB called her amazing. She didn't think she was. If anything, she was pathetic. Living in her own little world, lying to everyone, and she couldn't get her own parents to really love her. How was that amazing? But she swallowed it down, as she was absorbed into BB's story.

She stayed silent the whole time, hearing some emotion slip through BB's voice as she neared the end, her heart breaking for her. She hated the girl. Didn't know her, but already hated her, and wished she had never met BB. She could see the sparkles of water forming in BB's eyes, and something welled in her chest. Hearing the way BB tried to say something cheerful after, Lele let her body do what her heart wished it to.

She moved herself so that she was straddling BB, and, softly sitting down, she let her arms slip around BB's shoulders and she hugged her, her head resting over BB's shoulder. It wasn't squeezing, but it wasn't too light. It was the same hug that Trevor would give her when she really needed it. Firm, yet gentle. Reassuring.

After a few moments, she said softly, "I'm glad you met Mr. Honeycutt."
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Not what she needed. That was not what she needed. Or maybe it was exactly what she needed it, but BB was telling herself it wasn't. Her arms wrapped around Lele, and she leaned her head against the slim shoulder, holding lightly. Some part of her was afraid of clinging and hurting Lele, while another part was afraid that if she let herself cling, the last of her strength would crumble and she would cry. BB didn't cry. She bounced.

Despite that, a few tears leaked from her eyes, dropping onto Lele's shirt, and if she had spoken then, her singing voice would've been a mess. Those few minutes were enough to let it out or bottle it up. She'd never let herself fully figure out which, because she was afraid of the answer. Either way, when she heard the gentle voice, she was able to put a smile on her lips and clear her through. "Yeah. He's amazing. I'd love to introduce you to him. He's like a father to me. Even though I've only known him for a bit, he really is. Sometimes, when I fight with Mom, I stay on his couch. He'll cook me breakfast and let me rant before pointing out Mom is right and making me go apologize."

It was easier to talk about him, about something cheerful. Her voice became steadier, flowing easily out of her and dancing with the usual mute laughter. Her grip on Lele also tightened, not enough to be painful, but hopefully enough to discourage her from pulling away.
Back to top Go down
melancholicdrips

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm

She wanted BB to cry. She could feel the tremor against her, and she wanted BB to let go... but when she didn't, she could feel that the other girl was relieved, and feeling better. *Another time, then.* she thought.

Lele smiled "He does sound like a great man. I would love to meet him." she said, still softly, still smiling.
She felt the grip tighten on her and she gave a little squeeze in response, before completely relaxing in BB's arms, and closing her eyes a little.

She liked this warmth and comfort, as well as how open they were being. She found herself wondering more about BB. She wanted to know more - wanted to discover what there was to know, and all the while keep a little hidden so that BB would always be a bit of a mystery. She doubted anyone could ever completely figure BB out completely.
She felt BB's hair tickle her cheek a bit, and realized that her own was probably doing the same to BB. The thought made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L I A R [P/M?]   L I A R [P/M?] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L I A R [P/M?]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Humanoid RolePlays :: Romance RP :: Yuri-
Jump to: