Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:28 am

Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) Isaac_10
Name: Raiden Thorn

All his life, Raiden had been the most popular, the best looking, the wealthiest.... whatever the contest was, he had invariably won it. Some said he'd been born with a silver spoon in his mouth; others said he was just spoiled; and still others said that it was his angelic beauty that had garnered him such a favorable life, as if the gods and angels had looked down at Raiden and, falling in love with his pretty face, had decided then and there to bless him with charmed life.

Unfortunately, this had ensured that the boy with the face of an angel had the temperament and the personality of a wet blanket. He was haughty, arrogant, demanding, rude, conceited, and, despite knowing of his rather nasty character flaws, chose to revel in them be the worst sort of person. There had been several people who had told him that he needed a lesson in humility, that one day, someone or something would come along and completely humble him.

Raiden didn't believe a word of it. He could have anyone he wanted; all he had to do was send a smoldering glance to the object of his desire, be they male or female, crook an inviting finger, and he was guaranteed a conquest. He was popular and good at sports, so his teachers didn't dare comment on his half-hearted assignments or the tests that he'd obviously not studied for lest they be the cause for his expulsion or dismissal from whatever sports team he was on during that particular season. And his family was wealthy enough and donated enough money to the school on a regular basis that even the principal wouldn't bother him for fear of losing the rather sizable donations the O'Meara family handed over.

He'd never met a person he couldn't seduce or charm, and thus, when he challenged by one of the many hangers-on to his crowd, told in a whining, coldly furious voice by a girl who'd been considered too plain to try to charm that the only reason anyone liked him was for his looks and his money, Raiden only laughed at her.

Standing just outside the school building, propped up against the cool brick wall with one long, jeans-encased leg bent at the knee to rest his foot on the wall while the other foot remained flat on the ground, he gripped the thick black strap of his backpack and laughed. The sound of it was lovely to hear, as Raiden had a truly pleasant laugh; but this one had an ugly, mocking, false undertone to it, almost as though he was only laughing because he thought he should and not because he really wanted to. His too-long blonde hair fell in charming disarray around a face that was too beautiful for words. His eyes, a bright green in color, were narrowed in angry consideration on the girl who was speaking to him, his squared chin tilted arrogantly, almost as though daring her to try and bop him one.

"One day, Raiden, you're going to meet someone who doesn't care about your looks and your money, and I hope you lose your heart to that person. I hope you fall harder than you've ever fallen before, and I hope that whoever it is that's caught your attention will be completely oblivious to you." She growled, before a smirk slowly appeared. “In fact, I bet you can’t make one person fall for you without using your looks. I bet you one date, that you can’t make the blind student fall for you.”

He didn’t like the idea, disliked it intenstly, but he could never resist a challenge so he put on his trademark smirk and accepted. “Alright, I’ll do it, but don’t go crying to big brother when you don’t win.” He left the girl, and went to find this blind student.

Last edited by Irrui on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Walking to school was Jordyn's favorite thing to do. She loved hearing all the laughing and chatter from the students around her. Sure she only had a few friends, but they were the closest people to her. She had a warm heart and was kind to all, even those that would tease her. Her hair was brown and long, always falling in her face. Normally she wore one barrette, holding her hair to one side. She wasn't popular and didn't much care about make up or anything like that. She was simple and always wanting to read.

The library at her school actually had a section of braille just for her, since she was the only visually impaired student at the time. She held her backpack strap close to her chest. She walked over to her favorite tree and pulls out her favorite book. She sits against the old tree and begins to read.

Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) School_girl

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Raiden found her leaning up against a tree with a book. He had by-passed her a few times in his haste to find a blind girl. He had been looking for a girl staring off into space, not someone with a book. He, however, noticed that it was her when her fingers ran over the pages. Most people didn't have that habit anymore. They simply read with their eyes. He paused a few feet from her, just looking at her. She was cute. How had he not noticed her until now? Her hair fell about her, and she didn't notice. He smirked. This was going to be easy. She looked innocent and naive. He'd have her so madly in love with him by the end of the day it would make the Pope blush with shame.

He walked up, knowing she would either hear him or not react at all, so he said a simple hello. "Hello, mind if I join you? My name's Raiden. Can I ask what you're reading?"

Last edited by Irrui on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Jordyn lifted her head towards the voice from above her. Her blue eyes looked up, even though she couldn't see. She lifted her book up so he could see as she replied, "it's my favorite Shakespeare play of all time 'Romeo and Juliet'. Sure you can sit down if you like. This is a public place after all." Her smile was gentle and she let out a grief chuckle. Her hair moved in front of her left eye, but she hadn't noticed.

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Raiden smiled, knowing she couldn't see it. Reading the script on the front, noticing the Braille beneath. Many students had wondered why she went to school if she was impaired. Others wondering if she had been born that way or if she had come across a horrible accident. "Romeo and Juliet does seem to be popular among the girls. What's your favorite part?" He asked as he sat down, noticing the hair falling in her face, obscuring those beautiful eyes. He reached out without thinking and tucked it back behind her ear. "Tell me. miss, what are you doing after school?"

Last edited by Irrui on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:57 pm

She thought deep and hard. "I would have to say my favorite part is when Juliet fakes her death, so he kills himself, not knowing that she is truly alive. After she finds that he is dead, she kills herself out of love for him. She couldn't go no living life without his love." She lifted her face to his direction and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really have plans. After my volunteer work at the hospital, I normally just go home and do homework. Why do you ask, Raiden?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 pm

"You work at the hospital?" He couldn't suppress the shock and disbelief in his voice. She was blind, why was she working in a hospital. Unless she was working with other blind people. "Ah, I was wondering if you'd like to go get something to eat with me. I'd like to get to know you over dinner. What do you say?"

He was already planning what he should wear, where they should go, and everything. He fully expected her to say yes.

Last edited by Irrui on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:08 pm

"I volunteer at the hospital. I help kids that have my condition learn to read and do things that normal people do. I go there every day from Monday to Friday after school." Before answering his question the bell had rung. She packed her book away and picked up her walking cane. She placed her backpack on and started heading towards class. "Umm, I don't really know you Raiden, but maybe another time. I have to get to class." Without another word, she headed towards her English class.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 pm

"Huh" He sighed out in response to her answer about her job. However, the bell rang a split second afterwards and she was leaving, declining his offer. He sat there in shock for a good minute, unable to believe she had told him no. Anger surged forward. Who did she think she was declining his off? He was popular, angel handsome, rich, and could have anyone. He remembered the bet and groaned. Damn it, he had to get Jordyn to agree to go for ice cream or something. Determined once again, Raiden went into the school and to class again. He'd get her at lunch.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Jordyn was a great student. She learned the correct paths to each class and loved to do her homework. Although English class was her favorite. She loved to read and give her opinions about the various books in class. It was evident that Valedictorian was in her future. They were reading Romeo and Juliet this month, doing readings aloud in class. She always read for the part of Juliet. She loved it. Finally the end of class came. The bell rang and all the students rustled their stuff, trying to get out and go to lunch as soon as possible. But Jordyn took her time. There was no rush for her. She always walked over to her favorite spot with her sack lunch she always made herself. She sat down under the old oak tree and started eating her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)   Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disgustingly Beautiful (Private for Dark)
Page 1 of 1