Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Queens of Kings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

The Queens of Kings Empty
PostSubject: The Queens of Kings   The Queens of Kings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am

This is yaoi, slice of life, will be mature, and certainly has a lot of controversial themes. If you have prejudice towards trans people, cross dressers, drag queens, or basically anyone in the LGBT community, this isn't for you~

Our characters used to be friends in high school. Your character was the goth kid that was in a fight every week. He smoked tons of pot, failed most of his classes, and was generally a cool dude to his friends. My character was the "fairy faggot" that was beat up twice a week. He wore feminine clothing, was amazingly smart, but had no friends because of who he was. Your character used to defend him and stand up for him, so they became very close.

High school ended and they fell out of contact. Your character's life for the next ten years is up to you. He can have gotten married, gone through college, gotten a good job, ended up homeless, made it small as a rock star, etc. From time to time, he thinks of my character, and he has convinced himself that my character probably became a woman, since he was always so feminine.

Their high school reunion comes around and he gets a letter from my character, asking him to be there. He doesn't reply, but he does show up. When he sees my character, he is wearing a dress, elegantly done make up, and looks absolutely stunning. -Insert your character's feelings about being right-

Just as the two of them start talking, my character gets a call and says he has to leave, but asks your character to meet him for lunch tomorrow. For whatever reason, your character says yes.

The next day, he is waiting at the agreed restaurant when a man walks up. He is shocked when he realizes it is his friend. Patiently, my character explains that he is gender queer and switches back and forth depending on the day. This makes your character uncomfortable, but as the two spend time together, their old friendship is rekindled and they find themselves drawn towards something more, though both resist for the sake of the past.

This can lead to romance or just stick with friendship. I just want to write a story of self acceptance and love that looks past societies norms and becomes something special and unique.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net

The Queens of Kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Role Play Ideas :: Humanoid RolePlay Ideas-
Jump to: