Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Months had passed and the three of them lived in peace for the most part. Sven was free to roam the house, while Blake ignored his presence and did his own thing. He often found himself going for walks while Rory was away at work. Blake walked for hours it seemed, enjoying life away from the house, but would always be sure to be home once Rory was back from work. He loved his time with his master, trying to smother him so the other had barely any at all. On this particular day, the male found himself messing with a neighboring dog. He lived about thirty minutes from the house, oh how he enjoyed teasing the beast through the fence.

Rory had been working long hours most recently, but today he was told by his boss to go home early. Rory was so glad to be able to start his weekend early. On his way home, he expected to be greeted by Blake and secretly by Sven. They had grown closer in Blake's small leaves of absence here and there, and Rory enjoyed that greatly. As he entered his home, he called to them, "Blake! Sven! I'm home!"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Sven rarely relaxed. Blake’s presence made him uneasy. The most he enjoyed himself when he was home, utterly alone and free to do as he please. At least, that was what he told himself. He hated the fact that there was a growing fondness in his heart of the human. Still, when Blake left, Sven had followed his usual routines: he’d walked around the house, fucked with just enough of Blake’s shit that he’d notice, be annoyed, but not care enough to hurt him, and then returned to his own room to listen to music and, well, satisfy himself. It wasn’t his fault that he lived with two men that were constantly fucking. Rory had taken him in without even asking if he wanted to live with them...and while Sven did, secretly, enjoy his life there, he still had plenty of sexual frustrated to work off.

He’d been getting closer to Rory and, in his opinion, Blake alike. The two of them weren’t so impossible to enjoy. In the past month, he had even had fantasies involving both of them. It was natural when their sounds sometimes fueled his imagination. Still, he had neither the courage to go for Blake nor the idiocy to try with Rory...not most days, at least. Still, he felt as though that was the direction his relationship was going with his...master.

When he heard Rory’s voice, he was already hard, leaned back against a mound of pillows. Clothes completely abandoned, he wore only his scars as he steadily stroked himself. Hearing the voice made his cheeks light up, and he glanced futilely towards the wide open door. He hadn’t expected Blake to be back for an hour at least, and for Rory to be home at all was rare... Blake wasn’t going to be back for an hour. The realization struck like a lightening bolt, and while Sven feared regretting it, he tilted his head back and purred.

In a purring, raspy tone, he called out, "I’m in my room, Rory!" His hand didn’t stop moving over himself, but he spread his legs. His tail was wound around his ankle, stroking up and down his calf. He hoped the image was appealing to the human, mind already half working over how to handle it if Rory freaked out instead.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Rory dropped his things on the ground and closed the door behind him. As he locked it, he moved towards the back of the house. Taking off his tie, he entered into the young Neko's room, the sight he was very appealing. His eyes dropped to his crotch, watching as he stroked the member softly. Rory never had a chance to be alone with the male, and if it was, it was for a very short time. Blake seemed to be out of the house as he did not see him already. Taking off his coat, he looked to Sven. "Do you need some help with that?" he asked as he moved towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Sven’s gaze was lidded and there was a sly smile on his lips when Rory entered the room. It helped to hide that moment of worry before the other eyed him up and down. Watching him get rid of his coat, Sven slid his legs a little further apart and one hand drifted downward to toy with his asshole, finger tips pressing against the puckered entrance. "Please?" he asked in an oddly sweet tone. As one clawed finger slid past the ring of muscles, he gasped and tilted his head back again, the purring intensifying. "Please," he crooned again, his tone hitching with need. "I want you to touch me, Rory." Despite that, he imagined how Blake would react if he had caught Sven like this.

Last edited by Muzical-Echo on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Rory unfastened his pants as he continued to strip his clothes. He closed the door behind him and smiled to the feline. His eyes watched the tail stroking his leg, his fingers probing and how thick his dick was. Rory could not allow his pet to go unsatisfied. It was then that he realized he had been fucking Blake a lot, probably causing the male to become aroused with no sense of release. Rory made his way to the bed, smiling down as he was now naked. He placed his body between the male's legs. His eyes ran up his body, smiling to him. "Of course I will help you Sven. Anything for my pet," he smiled. Opening his mouth, he began softly licking at Sven's asshole, feeling along the ridges and dipping softly inside for a couple licks. As he pulled his tongue out, he moved to Sven's hard member. He licked up from the base of the shaft to the tip of the head.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Sven never had particularly considered himself a sexual creature. Experiences from when he was younger had left him rather stunted and not very inviting. His response to advances tended to be a knee-jerk refusal followed by aggression. Even when he was interested in someone else, it was difficult for him to let them make the first move without getting uncomfortable. Rory, however, had long since earned his trust, and where he’d claw any other human that claimed him or called him a pet, he merely purred louder with Rory. A soft gasp escaped him as his entrance was teased, and he wrapped his legs around Rory’s shoulders as he stroked his fingers through his hair, sharp nails tracing over his scalp. Moaning throatily as his cock was licked, he tugged on Rory’s hair demandingly. "Please suck me, Rory," he whimpered, remembering the time he had happened in on the human doing the same for Blake. The thought made him tremble with pleasure, and his hips rocked in small circles. "Please, master~" He said it with a teasing purr, wondering if Rory liked hearing it.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Rory smiled to him, using his hand to stroke over the dick before his nose. He lapped another long line with his tongue, and soon took the head into his lips. As he wrapped around it tightly, his hands moved to craddled the balls, rubbing them softly as a lone finger moved to the tightened entrance, poking inside gently. His tongue moved over the hard shaft inside his mouth, sucking harder than before. "Yes my pet," he said as he continued. "Tell your master what you want, what you like.." He licked and sucked the dick, hard and soft at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:40 pm

He hated, hated, hated it. He hated being a pet, hated having a master, and hated the system he had been born into. He was by and far the most vocal activist for neko rights...and yet, when Rory said it, it sounded so hot. It sounded tempting and satisfying, like an affection rather than naming him a possession. Thrusting into his mouth, one hand curled in Rory’s hair, encouraging him to take more of his cock into his mouth. He tried not to be forceful, but it had been a long time since he’d been touched last, and he couldn’t recall a time that he had ever wanted it like this. Mewling softly as the other sucked him down, he welcomed every touch with a loud purr. Sven’s eyes snapped open when Rory pushed a finger inside of him, but he didn’t try to stop him. Instead, he twisted just enough to snag the small bottle of lotion he had been relying upon. "H-here," he told him, words broken by the rumbling from his chest. His hips bucked forward again, and he bit his lower lip as his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Pulling himself off the cock, he smiled to the lotion. "I don't need that, my sweet.." he said as he moved down to his ass. As he thought of sucking the male, his mouth started to salivate. Using the spit on his tongue, he licked at the entrance more. He inserted his tongue inside and licked around. He wetted the outside and added a lot of saliva to the insides. Once he had finished, he moved back to the cock, sucking on it rather hard. He moaned on it, deepening the amount of cock which entered his throat. He allowed the whole thing inside, hitting the deep throat easily as he practiced with Blake.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Gripping his hair firmly, Sven made a sound of protest as the slick heat was removed from his cock. A curious chirp escaped him when the other assured him the lube wasn’t needed. My sweet. Just like that, Sven’s purr stuttered to a halt, but he wasn’t pulled out of the moment. Instead, he moaned louder when the other licked at him and forced the soft, delicate muscle into his sphincter. "Fuck! Rory," he gasped, jerking on his hair as he rocked his hips back. Sven squirmed the entire time, and when Rory stopped, he seemed to melt back into the bed for a moment, only for his back to arch as he was sucked down again. Moaning and panting, he pulled at his hair as he thrust up into his mouth as he was swallowed down completely. "Fuck. Rory. Your mouth...so good." His eyes nearly rolled back in his head as he rolled his hips instinctively.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:14 pm

He listened to the feline, taking in more and more of him. But soon, the exchange of the saliva was just not enough. He pulled the member from his mouth and slowly sat up. As he did so, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against the feline's. As he kissed the other, he smiled, feeling his hands run over the other. His cock, was already hard from the interaction, aroused by the feelings of it all. He slowly rubbed his cock at the entrance, prodding and teasing as he kissed the other. "Do you want it love?" he asked as it rubbed over him.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 pm

"Rory," There was a ‘don’t stop’ on the tip of his tongue, but it was silenced by the kiss. Pressing back hard, he wrapped his arms around his shoulders as his legs wrapped around Rory’s waist. Rolling his hips back, he ground his ass against the other’s cock. When the kiss was broken, he dragged his nails down Rory’s chest, leaving thin welts, before gripping his cock and pushing his hips back, forcing the head into his entrance. "Please," he sighed as he looked Rory in the eyes for a moment, before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Hearing his plea, Rory could not tell him no. Slowly, his head parted the tight circle, entering slow and steady. As he did so, he rubbed a hand on his pet's member. He kissed his lips passionately as he forced himself deeper and deeper inside. "Oh Sven..." he whispered as he humped him nice and slow. "Do you like that baby?" he asked as he kissed Sven passionately once more and pulled away, to force his cock in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:38 pm

Sven bit his lower lip as he felt the large member part his entrance and push inside of him. It was familiar in a distant way, months, years ago familiar, and still unfamiliar in the tenderness, in the affection. It felt a million times better than he ever remembered, and when Rory kissed back, he kissed him back as if he were suffocating and Rory’s lips offered him the last breath of air. Rolling his hips back in time with the slow, shallow thrusts, he moaned into the kiss, and as Rory spoke, the purring resumed, roaring like a motor inside of him. "Yes. You feel...so good...inside of me," he murmured against his lips, biting down on one of Rory’s lips lightly and sucking it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:15 pm

"You feel amazing..." he whimpered as he broke the kiss and started kissing along his neck. He placed tender bites to the males skin. He growled lightly as he continued to move with the other. His walls tightened around him tight and snug like. "Oh Sven..." he moaned louder than before. His cock searched deeper inside, trying to go even deeper than before. As he positioned himself to be resting on his ankles, he lifted Sven's legs. This lifted his ass higher, allowing the male to reach even farther down than before. "You like that baby?"
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Sven’s head fell back as the other kissed along his throat, and he traced his nails along Rory’s body, drawing designs in his skin. "Rory," Sven purred as he stroked his fingers through the human’s hair, his tail wrapping around the other’s thigh as if to cling to him. Clenching around him as the other thrust deeper inside of him, he mewled in pleasure and snaked a hand between them to stroke himself in time with Rory’s thrusts. "Yes," he agreed instantly, breathless and lost to lust. "More, please. Rory, I want to feel you more." The normally quiet tom was utterly wanton as he pushed his weight back, wanting to climb in Rory’s lap and ride him just to feel him deeper.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:45 pm

"Sven, say my name.. Moan my name really loud..." he said as he continued to thrust into him. Rory continued to kiss his skin, moving down to lick his nipples and suck on them lightly. His hand moved to Sven's hair, running over through it, feeling his locks and holding tight as he forced even deeper. He growled again, moaning as he forced deeper and deeper inside. His testicles bumped against his cheeks, forcing him to feel even more pleasure than before.

Just around this time, Rory was tasked to be heading home. He laughed at the canine through the fence line, making weird faces and showing his ass. "Stupid dog," he said out loud as he began the trek home.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:55 pm

The command (plea?) from the man he called master made Sven’s eyes snap open. He continued to thrust his hips back to meet Rory’s, their skin slapping together, hard and fast, and he bit his lower lip before tugging on Rory’s hair, pulling the other away from his flesh. Looking him in the eye, Sven’s green hues were alight with desire, and he moaned, "Rory~" It felt good to gasp the name with pleasure, and he repeated it again as he leaned forward to bite down on the man’s shoulder, sharp teeth pricking is skin as he slammed his hips towards Rory’s eagerly.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Rory continued to move as he did, moaning "Sven", as he did so. They matched in tone and pitch. He continued to move back and forth, feeling his climax coming very soon. Then it would be the young male's turn to fill him with seed. The thought of it drove the human insane with lust and wanting. He had always loved when Blake took charge.

Blake fiddled with the things in his pockets, his fingers rummaging through the contents as he moved to the house. He whistled while he walked, thinking of the supper Rory would be making them tonight. His stomach grumbled softly as he strolled. Making it to the door, he felt the door was locked. It was only ever locked once Rory came home. It was his routine. Blake hissed softly as he tried to open it. He searched for the spare key and could not find it. Growling to himself, he walked around to the back side of the house and jumped the fence. He made it to the sliding glass door, finding it also locked. He snarled once more and moved to his bedroom window. Of all the days to leave his keys, he got locked out. Luckily he was skilled at entering through his window with silence. It was after all those nights he got "grounded" by Rory for doing bad things. As he entered the house, he called out. "Rory! Where are you?" As he heard some weird noises he moved to the back portion of the house. As he saw the closed door, he listened behind it for any clues to their locations. He found one. As h opened the door, a violent rage rushed over the Neko, seeing his lover and the hated young cat making love. "What. The. Fuck?!" he hissed at them. Immediately he turned away and started wrecking things in the house.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Sven’s voice grew louder, and Blake probably didn’t need to go down the hall to Sven’s door to know exactly what was going on. The young neko screamed the human’s name as he ripped his nails down the other’s back, unintentionally marking him as he cam hard between them. He knew that the other tom would be home before they could go again, but his thoughts had been on days following, on maybe slipping to Rory’s work, on any way to get his turn on top. All of that came crashing down when he heard the hiss. How he had missed the shout, he didn’t know, but that sharp hiss cut across his senses like a whip and his head snapped towards the door. "Fuck," he swore as he shoved Rory away. Fear spiked through him, and he wanted to apologize to Blake, to beg his forgiveness, to find some way to make the other’s anger deplete. He also deeply wanted to grab his possessions, just the few he had when he came, not the piles of nice things Rory had bought him, and run. He wanted to run so far that fear of dealing with Blake would never cross his mind again. However, neither were wise options and as he scrambled to cover himself, he swore again, fear making his voice sharp. He’d just pulled on his pants when he spun towards Rory and pointed towards the door. "GO!" he snapped. "Deal with him before he makes up his mind to kill me!" The human had to fear some anger and resentment. Sven knew exactly how sharp Blake's claws were, and he didn't want to know how deep they could reach beneath his flesh.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Rory had just a couple seconds before Blake came home. It seemed the Neko was already in a rage from the very sight of them together. Rory should have know this was going to happen. He knew his original pet was very protective and possessive. "Fuck," he said as he dropped his head on Sven's chest. He lifted himself and started getting dressed. "You stay here, do not come out until I tell you to, do you understand?" Rory walked from the room, closing the door and followed the things smashing against the walls. He ducked as something came firing towards his face. "Blake, it's alright to be upset... But this is too far. Sven has been living with us for a while, you had to..."

Blake was pissed off with a hell fire fury. Grabbing things from the walls, he threw them at other walla. He screamed loudly, yelling bizarre terms around like they were natural. Things he loved ended up being smashed to the floor, while he also broke anything Rory loved as well. When the human came after him, he grabbed a vase and threw it at the male's head. "What the fuck, Rory?! I thought you loved me? Not this little fucking shit cat!!"

Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Sven nodded and watched Rory walk out of the room. Closing and locking the door, he curled up on his bed...for a few minutes. Before long, nerves got to him, and he began to tidy up his room, as if hiding signs of what had happened there would take away from the noises outside of his door of the two fighting. Once it was all clean, he was left with nothing he could do...and that was when he grabbed a backpack. Carefully, he sorted through his things, returning them all to their proper place, except for the few items he put into his backpack. If Rory couldn’t calm Blake, he wasn’t staying there for another beating. He refused. There was no reason for him to suffer the abuse simple because...

Because he’d done something wrong. He knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew that someone would get hurt if they were discovered. Never had he doubted this, but he had selfishly decided that it was worth the risk...because he wanted Rory...and if he wanted Rory so bad, then he owed it to him not to let him suffer alone.

Twenty minutes after Blake came home, Sven emerged from his room. Dressed so that every inch of his skin was covered, as if that would protect him from the razor sharp nails, he sought Blake out. "Blake," he said to catch his attention. "I know you’re upset and hurt, but don’t take it out on Rory. It was my fault. I’m sorry." He didn’t know how else to phrase it, any elegant words that would make what had happened okay. His voice was soft, but there was no fear. Some part of him had already accepted the pain that was about to come. His tail was curled beneath the fabric, an unconscious attempt to hide it and prevent damage to it, while his ears were laid back flat, removing them as targets as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)   Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tw♥s C♥mpany, B♥t Three's A Cr♥wd - Remix! (Private, Mature)
Page 1 of 1