Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selieno

Selieno

Credits : 9

Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 am

I think that should about cover my linguistic capacity...  Hopefully.

Anyways.  Hello, everyone; I'm Selieno, but I'll also respond to Sel, Seli, Nick, or any kind of hamster-based nickname.  Obviously, I'm a linguistics buff; I find that knowing many languages can help to refine one's usage of their native tongue.  I have a penchant for the arts, though storytelling and world-building are my fortes by far.  I do a bit of graphic art when I have the time and tools, too, but I'm far from good enough to show off XD

I've been on the roleplaying scene for about six years now that I can remember, and have done every variety of roleplay under the sun.  Unfortunately, my ability is rather marred due to a compulsion to inspire romance in my writing; personal shortcoming I'm trying to fix.

I can be denser than a rock or any anime protagonist at times, so please be patient when trying to explain things to me >.>

Last note; if I'm getting on your nerves/being offensive to you with something, for the love of god, let me know.  Pissing people off is something I'm good at doing accidentally and I really hate doing it, so tell me so I can try apologizing.  Please?  Ham-ham likes having friends ._.

Last edited by Selieno on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insidious

Insidious

Credits : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:45 am

D'awh. So cute! Heh.
Well its a pleasure to have you here, Selieno.
Things have been kinda running slow
Here and there but that is sure to change (:
I'm Insidious, but you can call me 'Sid', because
I'm kinda Dopish like Sid from Ice Age, or as some
like to call me, you may also call me 'Junebug'.
Let it be known that you have earned your first friend, dear.
Welcom to DreamWorld!!!!
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 pm

I don't mind slow; slow gives me time to look around and get a feel for things. Though, if it's alright, I have a couple of friends who are just getting into RPing, and I'd like to invite them along.

Also, I have a quick question; is it against the rules to use a different RPing format? I've skimmed through a few of the ones here, and the way I'm used to doing things is vastly different.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:35 am

Welcome Seli~ I'm Irrui and as Sid said, it's kind of slow here, but hopefully that changes soon.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:46 am

Welcome!!! I'm curious as to what your RP style is and in sure we can adjust for you if need be!
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Well, it's just that I'm used to a must stricter organizational format, with subforums specifically for OOC threads and such. I'm wondering if that's acceptable here?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:25 am

Could you give me an example?
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 pm

I can't really give an example beyond what I've already said without linking to another forum for you to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.   Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Hola, Bounjour, Ham-ha, Aloha and Konnichiwa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Welcome :: Say Hi!-
Jump to: