Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfair love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Blue^_^

Credits : 6

Unfair love Empty
PostSubject: Unfair love   Unfair love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 pm

When a half-wolf girl is found out by her room mate what will happen when she becomes her master
Back to top Go down
*Blue^_^

Unfair love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair love   Unfair love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 pm

*thougths* hi my name is Megan I'm new I'm your new room mate I'm a fresh man I hope your my friend

(Foot steps down a wooden hall)(chater)*stops* *opens door* "hello" *walks to one of the beds**a girl pop out behind her* *holds you against the wall* " who are you " she says <ba dum> [thougths] why is my heart beating am I ok ] she screams again *who are you* very weakly you say *im Megan your room mate* she whispers * why didin't say so I'm nancy you get the right side of the room ill come back later ok* (foot steps)(door opens and closes) <exhales> *that was scary*[but why can't my heart stop beating] (you lay on the bed) [agh I'm so mad she was so rude] <wolf ears and tail pop out> <exhales> *ill get over it* (door opens)[my ears]< hides under covers> nancy says*hey your on my bed get out* [oh no she will see me] [what do I do] nancy * hey get out or ill drop water on you [megan shes kidding] (splash) <your body gets soaked > [ cold] I scream *hey* <ears and tail pop out more> nancy <pulls covers > * hey get off * [ Megan oh no I'm wearing white and I'm soaked well I'm flat chested but it is still embarrassing] < the cover takes off > Megan * please don't scream * nancy * well what's in it for me* Megan * please I will do anything * (click) nancy *oh really lets see....lay on the bed* Megan <hesitates> <lays on bed> megan* there just don't send the picture please* nancy < climbs on her > nancy * fine you will be my toy from now on* < licks wolf ear and grabs tail> <Megan blushes> Megan *m..my..my ..ta..il..my tail let go* nancy *why your my toy after all ..call master from now on* <grabs tail harder> Megan * !ah! ! Ok ! !ah!* nancy (gigle) * behave now I know your weak spot so watch out after all (whispers) where going to have lots of fun......(normal) keep the bed ill sleep in the other one* (walks and lays down in the other bed) megan [ <ba-dum> my heart is raising I'm scared ill go to sleep] ~sleep~ -time 12:00 at night- (sneaks to the roof of the girls dorm)
Back to top Go down
*Blue^_^

Unfair love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair love   Unfair love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Ill keep writing if some one comments or likes comments have to be good
Back to top Go down
*Blue^_^

Unfair love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair love   Unfair love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 pm

At beginning is 6:00
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Unfair love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair love   Unfair love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfair love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair love   Unfair love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfair love
Page 1 of 1