Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) Empty
PostSubject: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) Actor10

Rhylee stomped his foot, his young, androgynous face contorted with a petty anger. Crossing his arms over his thin chest, he protested, “I’m not doing it until manager gets here!” Rhylee was all of seventeen, but acted like he wasn’t even half that old. His parents were both rich and famous actors. He has two older siblings, a sister that was a scientist and a brother that was an investor, and two younger siblings, twin sister that were both models in the making.

As things stood, he was given everything he wanted by his family, except for the attention that he craved. That was the main reason he had started acting, because he loved knowing that other were watching him. There was very, very little that he loved more than that. One of those things was his manager, who focused only on him. The male gave him all of the attention he demanded and more. Rhylee had long since realized that his feelings for the male were one sided and the other’s attention was based on money, but he was still possessive and selfish and in love with the man. There was nothing else that he cared about.

Even though Rhylee wanted to be on set and acting, he first wanted to see his manager. Stubbornly refusing anything else, even his beloved cat Mimi. Several small time workers frantically ran around, trying to get everything that he could possibly ever ask for. As his arms wrapped tightly around his torso, he stomped his foot again he shouted, “I DON’T WANT THAT CRAP! GET ME MY MANAGER!”

Everyone told him that his manager wasn’t at the studio yet, but Rhylee didn’t care. There was plenty of time for his scene, so he didn’t care. If he couldn’t get what he wanted, they would threaten to fire him, but his fathered owned half of the company and would find a way to smooth things over.

It was the way things always went. Rhylee would act normal for a few minutes and then once he got bored with it, he would throw a fit and keep at it until he got what he wanted or he was in trouble. Then, he would still get what he wanted and either his parents or his manager would smooth it over. Sure, he’d get in trouble by them for a while, but it didn’t last and he didn’t worry about it. All that mattered was getting his own way.

“Rhylee, please,” one of the blond nobody’s pleaded. In her arms, the silver and black form of the two thousand dollar cat, Mimi, was huddled. “Please, what do you want?”

“Get me my manager!” he repeated, not shouting this time, but still stomping his foot like an angry three year old. When the girl just gapped blankly at him, he turned away and screamed wordlessly. The scare tactic worked and she darted away, apologizing profusely.

Abruptly, the room was empty, since he had scared everyone away. Rhylee looked around him and laughed to himself. It was always so much fun to stir things up to the point that no one knew what they were supposed to be doing. He knew that he was going to get yelled at and lectured later, but he didn’t mind. The attention was what he wanted. Even if it was negative, all of the attention was on him and that was all that he wanted.

There was the sound of the door opening behind him and he sulked loudly, “If my manager isn’t here, I don’t want to hear from you people!”

((OOC:/ I need a seme, who will be his manager. The man can use attention to motivate him. This can start anywhere in their relationship that you want. He can give Rhylee a kiss to make him work, praise, or more. It will progress. Rhylee is very childish and spoiled and won't be patient at all. He'll demand more and more as things go on. This will be mature for the obvious. Please be literate/detailed, have a picture, and try to post daily.))
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 pm

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) 1100936033_cturescute

“Well then I’m glad I’m your manager. Why are you causing a fuss, Rhylee? I told you I’d be here. Now come on, let’s finish this.” Jin walked over patting the boy on the head smiling at him. His white teeth sparkling as the light hit them. He leaned down kissing Rhylee on the cheek, marvaling at how soft his cheek was. He patted the boy playfully, shoving enough to tilt the chair to get him up. “You know your father’s going to be mad you screeched like that. I’m sure they’ll end up complaining that you’re never happy.”

Jin pushed his silver hair out of the way, tempting to braid it as his blue green eyes sparkling as he spoke to Rhylee. He had been in the doorway as Rhylee had screeched, holding his hands slightly to his ears to keep them from hurting. He had been managing Rhylee since the boy had debuted as an actor. He liked Rhylee, he wouldn’t deny it, but only as a brother. Those were the words that would come out of his mouth. Those words that were only partly true. He had met Rhylee when he had started working for the boys parents. He had come after his sister and mother had been killed in front of him in a car accident. It had hurt him, but he kept that bottled away, showing no one, telling no one. He didn't really talk about his past, prefering to forget about it.

(((Gomenasai its so short *hangs head in shame* i happen to have a headache right now)))
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 pm

"I don't care!" Rhylee insisted angrily as he looked at his manager. His lower lip was thrust out in a childish pout as he gazed up at Jin with big, sad, blue eyes that were sparkling almost as if there were tears in them. Rhylee didn't cry though, not real tears. Nothing could move the spoiled child to the point that he lost his composure enough to weep over anything. But crocodile tears he could manage. If his father was angry with him, his eyes would water and then over flow and his mother would gasp and clutch him to her bossume while telling his father off.

"Rhylee is fragile!"

"You need to be nicer to him!"

"He is perfect the way he is!"

Rhylee was never certain if he loved his mother for defending him or he if hated her for babying him. It didn't really matter. She was a valuable asset on keeping his father content, which was what counted. If his daddy was ever angry, Rhylee would lose his job and not be able to see Jin.

The thought sent a trill of fear through him and he hugged his manager close and pressed his face against the other's shirt. "I'm sorry," he said softly, not meaning it, before releasing him and running over to the set. Already, he was dressed and ready for his scene, so he just waited for an indication for the director and then pranced on scene, preforming perfectly, even when he had to kiss the ugly girl that wanted his fans ot love her. They loved him! Not her!
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Jin hugged the boy back, watching as he ran on set and did his role perfectly. He heard the few fans that stood outside the open studio doors scream as he kissed the girl, each wishing they were being kissed by Rhylee. He stood their waiting for Rhylee to finish, his silver hair rustling as the fans hit it. He looked up as the assisstant director walked up to him.

"Excuse me, are you Rhylee's manager?" the girl looked up at him her blue eyes, saying she wasn't there for work.

"Yes, what do you need?" He didn't look at her, keeping an eye on Rhylee. He looked down sharply when she touched his shoulder.

"You need to schedule Rhylee's next acting bit, since the program won't be running till you do." she looked up at him her eyes seductive as she looked towards where Rhylee was.
Then she reached up and pressed her lips to his. Jin grabbed the girls shoulders pushing her away from him.

"Ma'am I will schedule his next acting bit, but I won't be kissing you. Now, leave I'll schedule it when I have time." He looked for Rhylee, seeing he was done and walked over to him.

"Rhylee, are you hungry?" he tilted the boys chin up so they were looking at each others eyes. "Pick a place and we'll go eat, just the two of us."

As much as he was tempted to kiss the boy he resisted. Instead he ran his fingers through Rhylee's hair, fixing it here and there.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Jealousy brightened Rhylee's eyes and darkened his performance for all of a second when he saw the woman kiss his manager, but then the director called it quits. He chatted for a moment with the girl. God, what was her name? He couldn't remember. She was no better than a flavor of the week. Already, he had huge roles in three shows and couldn't be bothered to keep track of the names of each brood he was kissing and when. They were light kisses, set up so that they looked like so much more while both of them thought of someone else. Rhylee didn't even noticed the admiration in the girl's eyes as he talked with her. All he wanted was to be free and soon he was able to politely excuse himself as Jin walked over.

The gentle touch brought a smile to his face and the soft, greedy light back into his eyes. "Just the two of us?" he asked, his tone sweeter than normal. It was easy to see that he was pleased that he would have Jin alone. The woman from before was gone and that was all he cared about. For a moment, he seemed to think it over and then decided, "Then I want to go to the new restaurant. I know you don't get paid as much as me so I'll cover it." There was no mistaking the one he was talking about. It was a small, expensive restaurant with its name written in Japanese symbols. The front of it was handsome, yet simple, a brick front with the name written clearly. There was a receptionist desk in front of a wall of ivy. That was as far into the place as Rhylee had ever gone, since he never seemed to have the time.

His hand slipped into Jin's hand that wasn't stroking his hair, and he began to tug him towards the door. He grinned at the guards and waved to them. Both waved back with reassuring smiles, silently telling him that his fans weren't hanging about. The thought depressed him slightly, but he was instantly happy since he was having a meal with his favorite person. Jin's car, at least he assumed it was Jin's car since the studio always had Jin drive it when he was with him, was already parked out front. "Shout gun!" Rhylee shouted, knowing that there was no one competing with him for the seat. Happily, he plopped into it before pulling on his belt and waiting for Jin to climb in. On the way there, he chattered aimlessly, not paying attention to the conversation in the least and when they arrived, he was the firs to get out and head for the door, pausing so that Jin could join them.

The inside was a mix of many cultures, seeming to take everything beautiful from them and combining them in a way that showed off each uniquely yet blended them well. The menu was much the same. Rhylee scooted into the corner of a booth and opened the menu, staring at it with a happy hum. He knew that Jin was paying attention to him and that alone made him smile.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Jin smiled as Rhylee pulled him through the studio, calling shot gun when they reached the car. He hopped in the driver’s side, and drove to the restaurant Rhylee was talking about. He just nodded and put his input when needed through Rhylee’s conversation. He followed Rhylee into the store liking the mix of cultures. He sat across from Rhylee studying the menu. He looked up as a waitress greeted them with a pleasant smile. He smiled back at her as he ordered. He ordered the sushi meal, which came with twelve different types of sushi. The waitress then turned her attention to Rhylee, though keeping close to Jin. He smiled at Rhylee, motioning for him to order. After the ordering was done, Jin looked at Rhylee.

“You’re father says he wants you to take a vacation in a few weeks. Well your mother is making him give you the vacation, any ideas on where you might want to go?” Jin kept the info that he might not be able to go quiet since he knew Rhylee wouldn’t agree to the vacation otherwise.

“It will only be for a week though, then it’s back to work.” He leaned back as the waitress came again with their drinks. She smiled before leaving, causing Jin to wonder if she was a fan of Rhylee’s. He took a sip of his green tea, and looked back up at Rhylee, taking the boys hand.

“Also about your acting which roles would like to keep and which would you like to drop.” He was doing business before going into friendship mode as always happened with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Rhylee ordered a traditional Irish potato soup with a side of Italian bread and French vanilla tea for his drink. His eyes went between Jin and the waitress, noticing that he was eying her an awful lot and the usual wave of annoyance rose up. Always having been honest with himself, he knew that it was jealousy. Someone could say 'hi' to Jin and if Jin didn't instantly focus on him after replying, Rhylee would feel the familiar pang of jealousy. Growing up, he had felt it often has his achievements had been over looked by his mother and father as his elder siblings reached higher and higher points in the world.

"We'll see how much time you can get off before I pick. I don't want to be in France or Rome alone," Rhylee answered. The fact that Jin made no suggestions made Rhylee concerned, already convincing himself that his manager was going to leave him for that week. He wouldn't go then. Nothing they could say or do would make him go alone. He needed his manager. He needed Jin.

He sipped his drink, once more seeing Jin eye the waitress and a frown touched his features, though it quickly disappeared. Rhylee didn't notice that the female was smiling at him. Rhylee shrugged, not wanting to think about business. It was always about business. At least it kept Jin around. The male was using him to make money and he was using the male so he didn't feel lonely. Rhylee knew he was going to get hurt in the end, but no one would know about it except him and the star he wished on at night. "I don't care. Drop the ones that aren't making much money. You get paid a percentage of my income right? So you'll know which ones are best to drop." Rhylee didn't care too much about it, because he knew if he disappeared from some shows, his popularity would spike as the gossip columns whispered 'why'. The thought cheered him greatly.

Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out a pen and began toying with a paper napkin, writing his name and drawing swirls and designs around it. Looking at Jin, he asked, "How many girls do you think get all dreamy eyed and draw my name like this?" In example, he held up the napkin and waved it in front of Jin. Grinning, he added, "And how many boys?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Jin sighed and nodded, knowing Rhylee would figure out he might not be able to go. He reached into his pocket pulling his cell out.

"Hi, Jim? Yeah it's me. Yeah he did. Yeah that's why I'm calling. Alright, thanks bye." he hung the phone up and looked at Rhylee.

"Now I have that week off, where do you want to go? Why not go somewhere you havn't already been? I mean your parents have surely taken you to France and Rome." He took another sip of his drink his eyes never leaving Rhylee. Jin knew which programs to cancel, he had only asked incase Rhylee might have one of his fits. He leaned forward, his silver hair falling off his shoulders.

"Is that what you wanted, for me to go with you? For us to be alone for a week." Jin took Rhylee's hand kissing the boys knuckles.

The waitress appeared again with their food this time. She smiled at both of them before walking off. Jin followed her before looking back at Rhylee, smiling.

"How come you havn't showen an interest in dating?" it was said casually as he leaned back in the chair. It was an innocent enough question he supposed, kind of weird coming from your manager he supposed. He watched the boy, seemingly uninterested, but watching closely. He felt weird at the thought of Rhylee dating someone else. He frowned inwardly shrugging the feeling off.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

When Jin made the call, Rhylee's eyes narrowed in annoyance. He had been planning on sending him off alone. Rhylee hated that more than anything, when Jin didn't plan ahead to make certain that they weren't separated. He was his manager, he should make certain that he was always by Rhylee's side! Even though he knew the desire was selfish, he didn't care. If he was going to have money come out of his parents pocket to pay for the man, the least he could do was meet his needs.

The kiss to his knuckles, however, instantly soothed him and he smiled at Jin and looked at him through his eyelashes. "Uhm...I haven't thought about it much," he admitted softly, his voice sounding like a child embarrassed by his crush.

Glad for the distraction of food, he picked up his soup and took a sip, smiling in pleasure at the warm, rich liquid. It was probably going to butcher his diet, but he starved himself most of the time, so one slip up wouldn't kill him. Even if it did make him put on weight, he knew all of the best ways to drop it. Rhylee had picked up a lot of 'tricks of the trade' to keep himself fit.

"I am in love," Rhylee answered with a shrug. He had never hidden the fact that he loved Jin, even though he didn't say it flat out. He knew that his feelings would be treated like those of a child and he had no interest in being babied with his feelings. Looking at Jin, he smirked and asked, "What about you? You're so busy taking care of me, I can't imagine you having a healthy relationship. Does your partner wait up for you all night and then listen while you complain about the spoiled child you watch over?" There was something in his voice, ever so slight that was hurt, like he actually thought that Jin might do something like that. The very thought bothered him more than he wanted to admit to. His manager wouldn't do that to him anyway....would he?

Shaking his head, Rhylee tucked into his meal with gusto, quickly finishing the bread before returning to the soup and his tea. Looking up, he asked in a childish, 'I'm seeking approval' voice, "Did I pick a good restaurant?"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Jin nodded at Rhylee's words, feeling something go through him. He almost choked on his food at Rhylee's question before he swallowed and answered.

"Well.....uh.....I'm not in a relationship right now, Rhylee. I'm not really looking for one. I mean, I'm busy taking care of you." He had been taken by surprise by the question. He ate another piece of sushi, wondering why the boy was wondering about his love life. Yeah he knew Rhylee was infatuated with him, but nothing else. He looked up as Rhylee asked his question and smiled at him.

"Of course you did. You always pick good restaurants, Rhylee." He smiled as he leaned forward, having finished his meal. He looked out the window, surprised at how late it was getting. He studied the sunset, wishing he had a camera to capture the moment. His blue/green eyes raking over the sky. He wondered how the week vacation would go. Horrible or good? His mind could picture both. Which he couldn't decide if that was good or bad, being able to envision both scenarios. He supposed it meant he knew a bit about Rhylee's personality. He looked up at Rhylee, smiling.

"Are you done, Rhylee? We really should get you home or would you rather call and say your staying at my place?" he kept his face straight, while inside he was smacking himself. What in the world had possessed him to make that suggestion? He didn't want Rhylee infatuated with him more. He would have to deal with it since the offer was already on the table. He knew the boy's parents wouldn't mind, not since they trusted Jin. That was the only reason he kept his job, was because he could make Rhylee happy. If he didn't make Rhylee happy, he was out of a job. If he made Rhylee happy then he would get money. He sighed, knowing Rhylee thought he was only using the boy for money but it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Rhylee smiled, glad that Jin liked his pick. The approval made him want to sing, but instead, he hummed under his breath. Seeing Jin's eyes go to the back window, over the ocean. There was a patio back there for patrons to eat on, but Rhylee preferred the booth. Plus, the view was stellar from the inside anyway. Reaching in his pocket, he took out his phone and sneakily snapped a picture of Jin before turning the camera towards the window and snapping a picture of the vivid colors over the ocean. It was beyond beautiful, but he only captured the image as an excuse not to have his phone out.

Honestly, the young actor was almost lucky that his parents were so inattentive. His room was filled with images of Jin, and himself with Jin. There were small mementos from everything they had done together: A bear from the set of the first commercial they had done together (Rhylee had had to pay out the ears to get it), a platter of sea shells and small pretties from various places they had visited on weekend vacations, and millions of other small things that reminded him of Jin. There was, of course, enough pictures of himself and his own accomplishments that it made the pictures of Jin and the belongings seem like they were just something he was hording, but most parents would still have been concerned by the fact that there was a picture of Jin on his bedstand, where he could see it while he fell asleep. Rhylee didn't care.

If anyone but Jin had suggested he stay at their house, Rhylee would have made a snide comment about over time, but since it was Jin, he trilled on the inside with happiness. However, he noticed the momentary flicker of unease in his eyes and knew, even if the exterior was indifferent, Jin regretted the offer. Rhylee knew he could ignore the look in his manager's eyes, he could accept and everything would go smoothly as the other male paid attention to him and spoiled him rotten. A smile played at Rhylee's features, softening them and making them seem more mature somehow, as he imagined them hugging and sharing the small gestures of affection that Jin was prone to all night before Rhylee feel asleep curled up next to him. It would be perfect. He would have a chance to make Jin like him more, off the clock.

"Not thanks. I wanna sleep in my own bed. I owe Mimi an apology anyway," he answered with a sweet smile. Standing up, he walked up to the bar and got the check, paying the bill out of pocket. It was an expensive restaurant, yes, but he was a spoiled child. The meal was practically pocket change as far as he was concerned. He waited for Jin to join him before walking out to the car and climbing in. There was no hyper chatter from him. He felt tired, full and content to sleep off the meal. He knew he couldn't. He'd have to hit the gym (and possibly the lavatory) for at least an hour before bed.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Jin nodded, ignoring the disappointment as he walked up to Rhylee as the boy finished paying. Once in the car Jin turned the engine on and pulled into the highway. The car was quiet as he drove Rhylee home. When he finally pulled up to Rhylee’s home, Jin grabbed Rhylee’s arm. He pulled the boy closer pressing his lips to Rhylee’s forehead. Pulling back he brushed Rhylee’s hair out of his face.

“You’re special you know that right? Now, go on before you fall asleep in my car and I have to carry you in.” he kissed Rhylee on the head one more time before sending the boy into his house, telling him that he would pick him up at 7am. He watched till he saw Rhylee go in the house before driving off.

His thoughts ran wild as he drove. Thoughts of Rhylee at Jin’s house made Jin question his own feelings for the boy. Maybe he thought of Rhylee as more than just a teenage boy. He shook his head, barely avoiding an SUV as he went home. When he finally pulled into his garage, he was dead tired. He admitted to himself at least that he found Rhylee attractive, but wasn’t that only natural? He shook his head as he walked into his house, turning none of the lights on. He knew the house, from the cream white walls, to the dark blue carpet that ran through the whole house. He made his way to his bedroom, turning the light on to reveal a double bed with blue covers and even darker blue pillows. There was a night stand beside the bed with a clock and a picture frame. He flipped the frame down, not wanting to look at the picture of him and Rhylee at some fair they had gone to on one of their vacations. The walls were blank, with one window facing south. His closet was opposite the bed with the bathroom door beside it.

He walked towards the closet grabbing a pair of gray sweats, before heading to the bathroom. He ran the water as he stripped, brushing his teeth as well. Once the water was at the right temperature he stepped under the jets of water. He relaxed under the spray, washing himself. He turned the water off, grabbing the towel he had laid out earlier. Drying he dressed and walked back into the bedroom. He set the alarm for 6:30 and went to sleep.

He awoke to his alarm going off. Sighing he got up and got dressed in blue jeans and a white tank top, knowing the day would be hot. He grabbed his keys and went to pick up Rhylee.

(((sorry if i controlled Rhylee >.< Didn't mean to)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 pm

"Of course I know that I'm special! See ya Jin!" Rhylee answered as he climbed out of the car. Without looking back, he ran into the house, only to instantly go to one of the windows and peer out as Jin drove away. His fingers ghosted lightly over his forehead, where he had been kissed and then pressed against his own lips. It wasn't even an indirect kiss, but the habit had developed long ago and as he saw the car disappear, he felt the need to repeat it.

When he had first started working as an actor and met Jin, Rhylee had loved the attention, but had also figured it would end soon. No one wanted to deal with him long and often nannies and maids quit just to get away from his tantrums, but Jin handled them all calmly. Well, not calmly, maybe, but he handled them and didn't leave Rhylee, which was more than anyone else in the world could say. At first, he had admired Jin for that, but then the admiration grew in to infatuation and the infatuation had continued to grow until he didn't know what else he could call it but love. Rhylee loved everything about Jin, from his silver hair to his stern eyes to his smile to his random kisses to his firm scoldings. All of it was what Rhylee loved and wanted to be around.

Feeling something brush against his legs, he looked down and spotted Mimi. Instantly, a smile appeared on his face and he scooped up the little kitty, nuzzling his face against her back while apologizing profusely about throwing a fit. The expensive cat purred and nuzzled him, seeming to forgive him, but then she bit his cheek hard, drawing blood, and jumped free. Rhylee shouted at her and chased her through the house to his bed room. Mimi jumped into her bed, which was nestled next to his and laid down, purring and looking up at him balefully. Rhylee forgave her for no reason, except that she was adorable. Mimi was just like him, he thought. She was cruel and bad, but used her looks to make others be nice to her. Rhylee loved having his own trick used against him, so he rubbed her ears, before going into his private bathroom. He brushed his teeth and showered, before going down to the family gym. Mimi ran in half way through his exercise and ran on the tredmill with him, making him nearly fall, but he ended up laughing and working around her for the rest of the evening. After he had burnt of the calories with a ten mile jog, he got into another shower and collapsed onto the bed, dead tired.

The next morning, he woke up early, nearly four AM. Rhylee had slight insomnia and often didn't sleep the whole night. Getting up, he dressed in tight black jeans with rips on the thighs and knees and a black tee-shirt that advertised some band. His gray eyes were bright as he got ready, another shower, brushed his teeth, fed Mimi, and then he went out onto the foyer to wait for Jin. He didn't have to wait long and soon his manager pulled up. Grinning, he ran over to the car and climbed in. Buckling himself in, he greeted Jin, "Morning! I had a really fun dream. What do we have to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Jin smiled as Rhyleee climbed in his car, his usual hyper self. He leaned over, tilting the boys chin towards him, kissing him lightly on the lips. He pulled back, and smiled, before turning to drive.

“You have two skits to act out as they will be aired in two weeks. Then you are to have lunch with your parents, without me, as they requested. Then you have your movie to finish. Last you and I have to discuss where we’re going for vacation, which we can do after dinner.” He smiled over at the boy, taking his hand not letting go the rest of the drive to the studio. He parked the car, walking around to Rhylee. Wrapping his arm Rhylee’s shoulders, he led the boy into the studio.

“Alright, are you going to behave today?” he turned the boy so they were standing face to face. He looked into Rhylee’s eyes, hoping the boy would cooperate.

(((sorry for how short it is >.< i didn't want to control your character.)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:57 pm

The kiss made Rhylee freeze, since Jin had never done anything like that before. It left him staring at the other as he drove. His expression changed in response to the words, but his mind was frozen on the fact that Jin had kissed him. The feeling of happiness was undeniable, but so was the confusion and desire. Why hadn't Jin done that before? Would he do it again? Rhylee certainly hoped so. It was exactly what he had wanted from the other, but now he found himself wanting more. Maybe he'd get a second kiss if he asked?

Rhylee frowned, hearing that he had to eat with his parents without Jin. He never knew what to say when it was just the three of them, because even though they kept up with his professional life, strangers on the street knew more about him from tabloids than they did. The conversation usually was small talk that strangers would have. It always made Rhylee feel like he was talking to a reporter, rather than his own more or father.

As they walked in, he was still stunned by the kiss, having been oddly silent and his hand straying to his lips every few minutes. Rather than answering, he hugged Jin tight and then darted into his make-up room. Already, there were attendant waiting. They all tensed as he came in, but when he just sat down and stared at the mirror blankly, they went to work. Sensing his mood, they chatted more than normal and even asked him a few questions they normally wouldn't. Instead of snapping, he just answered and stared at himself. His cheeks were flushed still, with pleasure, and a few of the women remarked that he might be coming down with something and should be careful.

During the first skit, he performed perfectly, as always. His heart seemed truly in it and it was hard to tell that his mind was a million miles away. Since they had scheduled for a morning fight with him, they finished almost an hour early. Rhylee ran back to his make-up room and instantly threw a fit, throwing things and demanding that Jin come before he do anything else. He was tired. His head hurt. He didn't want them touching him. GET HIM HIS MANAGER!
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Jin watched Rhylee do perfect during the first skit, smiling the whole time. He was about to walk towards Rhylee’s dressing room, when the lady from before stopped him.

“We really need to talk about the acting bit for Rhylee. Is there any time you’re free from him so we could discuss it?” her eyes looking for the actor, hoping he wasn’t anywhere close.

“Look, I really need to make sure Rhylee isn’t causing….. I have to go.” With that he left the woman as one of Rhylee’s assistants came out with a terrified expression on her face.
Sighing Jin ran to the room, dodging an object Rhylee threw.

“Hey, what are you going to do if I’m in the hospital?” walking over to the boy, Jin hugged him. “Now what’s wrong with you?” He petted the boys head hoping to calm him.

“Is it because you don’t want to go to lunch with your parents today? We can call and tell them you don’t want to go, or that you want me there it doesn’t matter.” He pulled back his hand on Rhylee’s cheek as he spoke.

“Though if you really want me that bad you just have to come find me.” He smoothed the Rhylee’s hair as he spoke, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Rhylee relaxed when he heard Jin's voice and without a thought, he dropped the vase in his hand onto the floor before he was hugged. He clung to Jin and murmured in a pouty tone, "If you were at the hospital, I'd live there until you were better. They can fire me. I already have enough money to get me through college." Sulking, Rhylee tried to wiggle away from Jin, his arms crossing over his thin chest. "I don't care about the meal with my parents. I'm just tired. I don't want to do the second skit. I want to nap," he declared.

Feeling annoyed, at being called out that he wanted Jin, Rhylee shook the other male's hands off and walked away, his arms crossed and his lips turned down in an angry frown. "Hmph. Fine. I'll behave. I don't care." Crossing his legs, he sat down in his chair and lifted his chin proudly, but there was a tremble in his lower lip. Obviously, he was upsetting himself, convincing him himself that Jin was mocking him. Rather than trying to talk it out, he pouted like a little kid until he was called on stage. He performed as he should, but there was less spirit and no ad lib-ing. When he walked off stage, he locked himself into his make-up room.

After ten minutes, he walked out, dressed in his street clothes once more. Looking around, he found Jin and timidly pulled on the man's sleeve. Some time during his acting, he had convinced himself that Jin was mad at his childish antics, so now he was being quiet. "I'm ready to go," he said softly, before walking out and climbing in the car, assuming that Jin would drive him to his parents.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Jin sighed as he realized Rhylee had taken his question the wrong way. He walked from the room seeing Rhylee was pouting, and he knew Rhylee would come and talk to him when the boy was ready. He walked around, finishing the business with Rhylee’s next acting role with the drama he was currently working on. He looked around as he felt a tug on his jacket. Smiling he nodded, taking the boy to the car.

“Your parents called to cancel the lunch meeting, saying something came up. They send their love and wish you the best of luck. Anywhere particular you want to go?” he looked over at the boy having yet not started to drive. He reached over, brushing a strand of hair behind Rhylee’s ear.

“Rhylee, about earlier, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you.” He grabbed the back of Rhylee’s neck and pulled him close kissing the boy on the cheek.

“Where do you want to go?” his voice was soft and low as he spoke, his thumb stroking Rhylee’s cheek.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Rhylee frowned, hearing that his parents had something come up. Sitting in the car, he drew his knees up to his chest, knowing that he wasn't supposed to sit like that, especially not in Jin's car, but he was too deep inside in own world to care. His mother and father never had time for him. They had five kids and only one of them wasn't important enough, wasn't famous enough for their attention, their love.

Feeling the pull, he looked at Jin as he felt the kiss and like always, his cheeks flushed, but he still felt sad. Sighing, he leaned back in the seat, isolating himself. "It doesn't matter. I'm sorry as well," he mumbled, looking out the window. He didn't give an opinion on where they should go, just stared ahead blankly. Part of him wanted to go and play pretend he was happy until he really was happy and another just wanted to curl up alone and cry. He cried a lot, for a boy his age, and he knew he did, but Rhylee couldn't help it. It was difficult to keep himself calm and even harder to keep himself from being sad.

"I wanna go home," he whispered softly, his voice barely more than a breath, but then his eyes lit up and he turned to Jin and tugged on his arm, clearly hyper. "That's where I want to go on vacation! I want to go to our home in Ireland! I haven't been there in forever. Please, please, please, Jin! I wanna go and you've never been there before. It would be really fun!"

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Jin looked at Rhylee, who had been sad, was suddenly brightened at the thought of visiting his Ireland home.

“Alright we can go to your home in Ireland. Any place you want to eat though or do I get to pick this time? We leave as soon as you’re packed. Your parents always have plan tickets in case you want to go there.” He started the car, not driving as he leaned over lifting the boys chin to peck kiss him on the lips again. He pulled back, and started driving stopping at Rhylee’s house.

“You want to pack now and get food or what do you want to do?” he admitted he liked kissing Rhylee, and it was addicting, but he needed to stop. The boy was already infatuated with him enough. Rhylee’s parents were getting concerned with how attached Rhylee was becoming to Jin, not that Jin would ever tell Rhylee that. His emotions for the boy were getting mixed up and that wasn’t good. He looked over at Rhylee smiling as he thought of ways to distance himself from the boy, no matter how painful it was to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 pm

"You pick. I'm not gonna eat lunch today," Rhylee answered, deciding it was best not to mention that he was fasting today. Jin seemed a little tense about his whole 'can't gain wait' obsession, so he tried not to bring it up around him as much as possible. Feeling the lips against his own, he tilted his chin forward, hoping to deepen it, but it didn't last long enough.

His cheeks were flushed as he leaned back and covered his mouth with his hand. Blushing, he looked away and murmured, "I'll call my parents about the plane tickets." With that, he pulled out his cellular and dialed. There was a pause and then he started chattering animatedly. After a few minutes, he was laughing and saying his goodbyes. "They said that the tickets would be arranged for us to go. They want to know if you'll need any extra money for going on vacation with me. I told them yes and they said it would be forward it to your account," Rhylee told him, reeling off the conversation. Blinking, he added, "I want to go home so I can pack. We also have to get Mimi to a vet's office, because I'm not leaving her here."

Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Jin nodded, heading straight for Rhylee’s house. He wasn’t hungry. He opened his door as he turned the engine off. He waited for Rhylee to get out before walking up to the boy.

“You’re sure you’re not hungry? You aren’t fasting are you?” he narrowed his eyes at the thought. He didn’t like when the boy basically starved himself. It worried him, and while it sometimes made Rhylee angry when he asked, he didn’t care this time. He grabbed the boy’s hand and pulled him towards the house.

“Alright, let’s get you packed, Mimi ready to go, and then myself packed, sound like a good plan?” he tried to keep the anger from his tone as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Rhylee didn't answer, heading for the house. It was none of Jin's concern if he was fasting or not...well, actually, it was his job to be concerned, but Rhylee didn't care, since he knew his own limits. As soon as the door was open, Mimi jumped into Rhylee's arms and he nuzzled the she-cat, whispering to her in Russian, knowing Jin didn't understand a word that he was saying. As he talked to her, he walked up the stairs to his room, glancing back at Jin every few steps. There was already a suit case waiting for him, though nothing was packed, obviously the work of one of the maids.

Rhylee flipped down some of the pictures of him and Jin before the other walked into his room, knowing that it would probably weird him out. Mimi climbed onto his shoulders as he walked around, grabbing his favorite outfits out of his giant closet and then his cosmetics from his bathroom. Once it was all packed, he turned to Jin and told him, "You need to call the vet and tell him we're coming once you get packed."

Rhylee went back into his closet and came out with a cat carrier, which Mimi was content to climb into. His focus was on the small feline and a gentle smile played at his lips as he petted her through the bars and carried her down the stairs towards the car. He automatically assumed that Jin would grab the suitcase for him.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:18 am

Jin shook his head as he reached down and grabbed Rhylee's suitcase. The boy was so spoiled were his thoughts as he walked to the doorway. He locked the door again before walking to the car. He went to the trunk, opening it to stick the suitcase in, before walking around to get in the drivers seat. He took his cell out making arrangments at the vets office to keep the cat. Nodding he started the car going through a mental list of what he would need, and what needed to be done. He drove to his house pulling in the driveway. He opened the door, assuming Rhylee was following him. He walked to his room, grabbing a suitcase from his closet and set to work. He forgot about the picture frame on the nightstand, instead rummaging through his closet. He walked into his bathroom grabbing the necessary toiletries before walking back in to pack them. When he was done he, he looked around wondering if he had forgotten anything.

(((Gomen >.<)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 pm

For a moment, Rhylee stayed in the car, but then he placed Mimi in the back with car and followed Jin inside. Curiously, he poked around. It wasn't often that he was allowed into Jin's house, so like every time before, he tried to memorize everything. When he spotted the picture on the nightstand, a happy trill went through him and he picked it up, running his fingers affectionately over Jin's face. Carefully, he replaced it before hugging Jin tightly from behind. The desire to blurt his feelings struck him, but he bit his tongue and just nuzzled his face into the other male's back. "Do you need anything else? We can always buy it in Ireland," Rhylee offered in a sweet tone.

Once Jin was ready to go and in the car, Rhylee gave directions, though they weren't really needed, to the vet. There, he hovered while Mimi was examined and given a clean bill of health and permission to go on a plane. Next stop was the airport. Rhylee was eager as he picked up the plane tickets and got Mimi through check in. After being reassured that she'd be safe, Rhylee followed Jin onto the plane, eager to be in Ireland, his true home.
((OOC:/ sorry if it seemed like I was controlling your character. I wanted to speed through that ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)   All I Have (Open, VERY Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All I Have (Open, VERY Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next