Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Предел присяги (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Предел присяги (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Предел присяги (Private) 10684011

Let me take you on a journey through the fabrics of time. A journey that will show you the world as it was before humans ruled the world, when magic wasn’t just a myth. Where elves, dwarves, dragons, and many other mythical creatures roamed freely. Fairies weren’t forced into hiding, terrified that their powers would be used or abused. Every creature had his or her own tongue, each connected by the one called common.

There are many stories, but I shall tell you about how the elves kept a small vial of water safe from the dragons. It’s just a vial of water, why would the elves need to defend it so bad? It is simple, the vial contained the secret to immortality. Many millenniums before the gods held a contest in which they would entrust this sacred item. After many contest that left the races weary, the gods left the vial with the elves. One elf to be specific, a female, who’s children and grandchildren would guard the vial after her death.

Elves live for years upon decades, when humans came into the world they believed them to be immortal already and demanded the vial for their short lifespan. However, the elves had been forewarned about the dangers to come upon the world and denied the humans their request. Angered the humans set fire to the forest, destroying the elves homes. They expected a fight, and received one. They were not prepared; however, for the magic they did not posses. The war spread over decades until the last of the humans who had started the war died.

Peace reigned over the elves once more, but they knew peace only lasted for so long. For if, the gods had to watch peace forever then surely, they would become bored with their creations. The elves didn’t realize whom their next opponents were to be.

I lay sleeping, the sound of the wind lulling me deeper into sleep. I wasn’t dreaming, for there was nothing the gods wished to forewarn me. My long night raven black hair rested behind me on the pillow, my long delicate fingers folded beneath my pillow. Slowly, my eyes opened, pure white hues looking in the moonlit darkness curious as to why they were open.

The shadows remained in place, making the dark wood appear black. Confused, I sat up; my left arm propped to help me stay upright. The room lightened with the coming dawn. I sighed, no reason to go back to sleep now. I moved the wool blanket and gasped as coldness wrapped around me thinly clothed body. The soft sound of leather on wood reached my ears and I smiled, wondering if it was just a guard. I went out on my balcony and waited for the sun to rise and my maid to come and dress my hair. I had switched from a simple white gown to something a little more fighting worthy. Our clan had become like this since the humans had started burning our homes. The vial lay around my neck in the shape of a heart locket, known to no one but myself.

“Good morning, princess. I trust you slept without troubles?” I lifted my gaze and smiled at the young warrior, whose blond hair framed his delicate face.

“I did and it feels like it’s going to be a wonderful day.” I looked out to were the sun now rose turning the sky a beautiful ray of colors.
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Elora

Elora

Credits : 15

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm

I opened my eyes, I knew the princess was awake. I didn't know her every move or anything, just when she need me. And she needed me now to help her get ready for the day. I peeked out from under my blankets. Dawn was lightening the horizon. No sleeping in for me. Oh well, that life around here. I got up, shivering, and got dressed. By the time I was walking to the spring to get water so the Princess could wash herself I was warmed up. It was getting lighter, not good, I should have been there already, but how was I supposed to know she was going to wake up at the crack on dawn? I nodded and smiled at a guard as I walked back through the halls to the Princess's room. Carefully I knocked. "Come in." Said the princesses voice.
I opened the door and slipped into the spacious room. The princess was on her balcony.
"Good morning Princess." I said, "Sorry for being late this morning."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

I smiled as I watched my maid walk under and into my home, soon knocking on my bedroom door. I didn't turn, my voice not rising above a whisper as I issued the command for her to enter. She entered, carrying water for me to bath in.

"I'm sorry to have woken you so early." I didn't offer more than that, not turning to look at her yet. I wanted to watch the sun rise.

(((OOC: Sorry for short post?)))
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:03 pm

(Is fine. Smile )
I put the water in the princesses tub, then got the fire going so it would warm up. "You are fine, If I couldn't handle early mornings I wouldn't have come to work here." I said.
Then I got clothes out, and her brush, the one with the ivory handle. By the time everything was ready, the princess was turning away from the balcony, the sunrise was over. She took her bath in silence, as usual, and then dressed. While I brushed her hair, I started to sing the song my mother used to sing when she brushed my hair. I didn't know what the words meant, they were in an ancient tongue, but it was beautiful none the less. When her hair was brushed I pulled it back, just the way she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:02 pm

(((OOC: If i may make a suggestion. Don't control the other character. Most of the other people who RP on here don't like when someone controls their character.)))

Liridona smiled, the warmth of the sun kissing her face in welcoming. The golden and orange hues in the sky giving her hope that no blood would be spilled. Sighing, she turned from the sight and stripped of her gown. The bathing didn't take long, neither did her hair.

"Thank you." Liridona stood and went to her closet picking out a simple blood red gown with a golden tie that went around her middle.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

(Alright. Fair enough.)
"You're welcome." Said Natasha. "I do what I can." She quickly made the bed, and put Liridonas dirty clothes in a pile, then gave the pile to a passing maid. After that she threw the bath water out, and put the brush away. Once she was sure the room was spotless, Natasha turned to Liridona, "Will there be anything else?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 am

Liridona shook her head, before standing.

"I don't believe so, oh have we received word on what the humans are doing?" She inquired as she selected a very faint perfume.

(((T_T Fail post. I'm gonna have the attack happen probably next post, is that alright with you?)))
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 pm

(Sounds good. Smile)

Natasha shook her head. "I do not believe so, but the captain is not back from his rounds yet. So he may have some news when he get back..." Natasha stopped talking. It was strange that the captain was not back yet. Usually he was already in the room giving a report by now... She shook her head. She was letting her imagination get away with her. He was probably finding out all he could before he came back. It happened sometimes...
"I'll let you know if I see him." She finished. Then she looked away. Liridona was smart, had she figured out what she was thinking, or why? She and the captain had kept their uncertain relationship a secret, but secrets have a way of getting out...
(Did that make sense? I was having issues getting the last bit written out...)
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 am

Liridona missed the look in the other elf's eyes and nodded, the feeling that something wasn't right sat in the bottom of her stomach. Her gaze went to the balcony, she barely caught the question thrown her way.

"No, that's alright. I have to see to some things. You can go to your other chores." She didn't wait for an answer as she stepped out into the hall. Her dress brushed the ground as she hurriedly walked towards the tallest tower. Something wasn't right, and she was going to find out what it was. It didn't escape her notice that there were fewer guards throughout the building. What was going on that she knew nothing about? A recruit made his way down the hall towards her. "Recruit, what's going on?"

"Your Highness, there seems to be an attack towards the northeast." Liridona nodded, dismissing the recruit with a wave of her hand before rushing off towards the northern tower. Citizens were just waking, some not even out of bed as she made her way around their homes. The alert to evacuate hadn't been given, so the people were still unaware.

Just as she reached the northern tower, a ball of fire flew through the air hitting the top of the tower. Ignoring the panic that rose in her chest, Liridona dodged falling building parts and looked into the sky. Dark grey clouds were beginning to role in with the wind, blocking her view of what could be in the sky. However, just as she was about to give up she spotted the ruby red of dragon scales. Her eyes widened in shock. The elves had a peace treaty with the fire breathers, why were they attacking? The dragon's lived far longer than the elves unless elves were given the immortality water. Was that why the dragons had decided to break the treaty? It was the only reason Liridona could come up with as she grabbed one of the swords off the wall for such an attack. Taking the blade she cut her dress so it was easier to maneuver in. Tucking the locket in her dress, she ran towards the top of the tower, where soldiers were already beginning to gather.

Another blast had the group scattering, some flying through the air as they didn't get to cover quick enough. Liridona felt herself flying through the air, noticing that the ground rushed up to meet her. Letting out a choked scream, she stabbed her sword into the tree, slowing her descent enough for her to hit the ground with a mild thud. She wondered how the rest of her people were fairing.

(((OOC: T_T I feel this sort of sucks and would be at least five pages long if i continued so I stopped here))))
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:00 pm

"No, that's alright. I have to see to some things. You can go to your other chores." Said Liridona. Natasha watched the princess hurry down the hall for a moment, she could sense her worry through their connection... which was a bad sign, usually she didn't get that clear of a sense of the princess. Sighing she turned to go in the other direction.

She was heading for the kitchen when she heard loud noises coming from the direction Liridona had just walked in, than a ground shuddering crash. Suddenly everyone was panicking. "A Dragon!!!" Someone said. "I saw a dragon!!" Natasha felt her breath catch in her throat. Hitching up her skirts she raced to where the dragons appeared to be attacking. She paused to grab a sword, no sense in running in unprepared.
The biggest damage seemed to be at the northern tower, so that's where she headed. Solders were everywhere, trying to fend off the attack. Why were the dragons attacking anyway? They had a peace treaty with the elves, and had for as long as she could remember.

She made it to the rubble that was the north tower in time to see Liridona falling. She screamed. Then Liridona stabbed her sword into the tree, slowing her descent enough for her to hit the ground with a mild thud. Natasha ran to her. The dragons were everywhere, and the solders were being squashed out like bugs. Liridona looked unconscious, but Natasha wasn't sure. "Your Highness!! Are you alright?" She said, kneeling by her limp princess. But before she could do anything more she saw something move out of the corner of her eye, then she felt something smash into her side, then she was on the ground five feet from where she had been, and when she tried to move her ribs screamed in protest. She might have screamed too, she wasn't sure. If her ribs weren't broken, they were cracked. She looked up and saw the dragon who had hit her on the ground, stalking towards the princess. "NO!!" She yelled struggling to get up. "Liridona! Look out!"[i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Liridona groaned as she rolled to her side. She barely heard the screams of her people dying. Her sword was still stuck in the tree where she had left it. Fire reigned through the forest, burning their homes. Rage filled her small frame as she heard Naatasha's voice through the carnage going on around them. Turning, her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to scream, but the warning came to late. Natasha was flung through the air as the dragon swept his claw through the air. Liridona saw Natasha move, and felt relief that her maid wasn't dead, however, that relief was soon replaced with anger and a trace of fear as the ruby red dragon approached her.

"Where is the vial, elf?" Liridona didn't flinch from the harsh tone as she stood. She could feel the harsh gaze on her as she looked towards Natasha.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." her tone was defiant as she glared into the obsidian hues.

"You lie, elf. Where is the vial? WHERE IS THE WATER?" Liridona flinched as flames barely tickled her face. The dragon stepped closer to her, hitting her hard enough to make her hit a nearby tree, where she collapsed on the ground.

((((OOC: I'm not sure what I want to do here exactly which is why it's short.)))
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 pm

"NO!!" Screamed Natasha, as the dragon started walking towards Liridona. Ignoring the pain in her side, she ran towards the dragon, sword up. The dragon turned, and growled. Then, he grabbed her. she tried stabbing him with her sword, but the dragon squeezed, making her lungs explode. She saw spots, and the sword dropped from her hand. then the dragon flung her into the woods. She tried to get up, biut again saw spots. Then she collapsed. Her last thought before she blacked out was [i]I hope she gets away![/i]
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

A whimper escaped Liridona's throat as her maid rushed forward. She watched as the dragon turned and growled, flames flickering out. Claws swiped forward snatching the maid from the ground. The sound of bones snapping caused Liridona to flinch horribly. Closing her eyes, she didn't realize the dragon had tossed her maid into the woods. Usually dragons ate the carcass of their prey. One to get rid of the evidence, two too show that no matter what the dragon always had control of you.

The ground shook as the monster stalked towards her. Grunting, Liridona fought her way up. Ignoring the pain that sparked up her body. The dragon was smiling at her, the long slimy tongue flicking in and out. Liridona saw the joy in his eyes, knew he was enjoying playing with her as a cat would with a mouse. Growling, yet never loosing that grace her parents had engraved in her, she lunged forward. Metal against claw screeched through the air, making animals wince at the high pitched sound.

"You can not win, tiny creature. Give me the vial and maybe I'll make it less painful for you." He growled, trying to stalk around her.

"I suppose, but you don't even know what the vial looks like, much less if the water even exist." Some thought the vial was just a myth, most not believing in it anymore. If the dragons were invading because of the vial then they had to have confirmation is was even there. Only a selected few knew of it, so it certainly narrowed the traitors down.

While Liridona was keeping an eye on the dragon, she failed to watch his tail. She blade swung around to block, skimming the skin when she was hit. Wincing as bark hit her skin, she was sure her dress was ruined at this point, she fell to the ground. Her sword had been flung from her hand on impact.

Claws surrounded her, pinning her to the tree. Hot smelly breath washed over her face and it was all she could do not to gag.

"The vial, I will not ask for it again." His tongue flicked out to lick the side of her face sending a disgusted shiver through her.

"Fine, the vial is in the east tower. That's all I know." she whispered, letting out a hoarse cry as the claws tightened around her. The next instant she was flying through the air as the dragon flung her into the woods. Before darkness claimed her she wondered why he hadn't eaten her.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 pm

I woke up in the woods. I could see the moon above me, through the trees. What was I doing here?I tried to sit up, and nearly screamed from the pain. Then I remembered the day, the dragons. I closed my eyes. Liridona was probably dead. Why had the dragons attacked? Than I sat up, ignoring the pain. Liridona wasn't dead, I could feel her through our connection! I concentrated on the connection. Willing Liridona to hear me.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:25 pm

I groaned, the pain seared over my body in waves. I couldn't move, could barely breath. I knew my ribs were cracked if not broken. I felt the pull on my mind, along with the sudden relief, and knew Natasha was alive. It was odd though that we were both still alive. Deciding to dwell on the thought I pushed the reassuring feeling towards my maid. I knew she would find me, my body refusing to move more than an inch.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I groaned. My body was one mass of pain. I wished I had my mothers gift of healing. But I didn't, So I was going to have to bare it. I slowly got to my feet. And wandered in the direction of Liridona's message. It was slow going, and I fell a couple of times, But I finally made it to where she was laying. Then I collapsed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Предел присяги (Private)   Предел присяги (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Предел присяги (Private)
Page 1 of 1