Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) Empty
PostSubject: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 am

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) Jax
NAME: Antonio "Jax" Jackson
RANK/GRADE: TSgt/E-6
Combat Controller
DOB: 04JUNE1985
SSAN: 542-10-9634

Sitting on the plane, staring out the window below him. He held the papers tightly in his hand as he looked down, constantly going over the words KADENA AB, OKINAWA JAPAN. He was still shocked he was going to be stationed in Japan. He had always wanted to go there and finally he got his chance. Of course he did sacrifice the last year being stationed at Osan AB, South Korea. He had been to Germany, the UK, and a couple bases in the states, but he had always loved the Orient.

As the plane landed, he got off and looked for some people he knew that were there. When they were finally came into sight, his old battle buddies stood around, cheering for him, calling out his name. Jax smiled and approached them happily. He threw down his bags and shook the hand of every one of them. They had all been to Korea together, but Jax decided to take some leave and go home for two weeks before going to his next base.

~ A few months later ~

"Wake up Jax!" yelled a voice from outside his bedroom door. Jax rolled over in his bed, tossing and turning. He tried to cover his head with the pillow, hoping to drown out the noise. "Go away!" he yelled from under the cushion. But the noise continued. He finally went to his door and opened it, rubbing his left eye, he saw Travis. "What do you want now?" he asked, still feeling tired and a little pissed off. "Come on man! We are gonna play some football at the beach!" Jax loved to play football. He quickly got changed and ran out of the house with them.

When they got to the beach, it was game on. They broke off into teams and Jax prepared himself for being quarterback. Right before he was about to pass the ball, he felt a large amount of force on his left side, crashing him to the floor. Soon after he felt immense pain in his right knee. He wasn't sure what it was from, but he yelled as he grabbed onto it. They rushed him to the hospital on base.

He sat in the room, waiting for the doctor to come see him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 pm

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) Anime_Boy_vector_by_Rukul
      Name: Kayden [Roy] Rockwell
        Medical Surgeon
        DOB: 08FEBRUARY1989

Enlisting had never been Roy's ambition. The fact of the matter was that he hadn't had a lot of choice in the matter. Since a young age, his father had been steadily pushing him towards it, insisting that he follow the family tradition. All four of his grandparents, both of his parents, and all of his older siblings had joined the Army. There was no way that he couldn't. Still, if it hadn't been for the huge debt from medical school, he never would have considered it. Even when he was young and impressionable, he had dismissed the idea. It wasn't what he wanted. However, unable to find a job and with student loans looming, he had ended up making a compromise: the Air Force Medical Corps.

His parents had been livid, but he hadn't cared. Unlike his siblings, he hadn't really cared about their opinions. It was probably because he was the youngest, and the whole time he had been growing up, he saw how unhappy his siblings were because they listened. He refused to fall into that trap. The Army may have been in his blood, but it was not in his future...or it hadn't been. Unfortunately, his parents refused to pay his college tuition if he wasn't going to "serve his country" with that education.

Basic had been hell, but he was in relatively good shape. Not obsessive about his appearance, but vain about his health, he had visited the gym often. The physical part of basic had been easy. Keeping himself in check and not mouthing off? That had been the real challenge. Snark was his personality, but he had made it through, and before he knew it, he had been shipped out. Japan. He could hardly believe it. He was leaving the country before he had even had the chance to set up a practice. Of course, this wasn't the grand vacation that he had been expecting to take when he first visited to Japan, but he had at least felt eager about it.

A year later...

Roy could honestly say that even being medical staff was not enough to make him love the military. He did his job and did it the best he could, but he still hated it. It was all too organized for him. Chaos had always been more comfortable, but from an Army household into Military life, he hadn't got much chance to enjoy it.

Still, it wasn't all bad. Now, rather than being called Roy, he was usually called Major Rockwell or Kayden. He didn't bother to correct people. It wasn't like he would keep in contact with most of the people he had met here. Once his four years were up and the Military took over most of his debt and he used his saving to pay off the last of it, he would start his practice and forget all about it.

Well, not all about it. There were a few people that he had gotten to know that he hoped that he would never forget.

"Doctor Rockwell, there is a patient in room two-oh-two," a tall, busty blonde informed him. Her green eyes were somber as she met his matching gaze, and Roy had the sense that Anallese wasn't telling him something about the patient.

Curious, but not enough to ask, he mentally shrugged it off, nodded, and started on his way. It took him only a few minutes to make his way through the winding, sterile, white halls. When he reached the room, he took the clip board off the door and looked at the name. Instantly, a small smile appeared on his face. Jax. It figured. He had seen this young man more than anyone else.

Walking in, he flashed a grin at the blonde and asked jokingly, "Just can't stay away, can you?" Noticing how pale the other was, he instantly became concerned. It had to be bad. Looking back to the paper, he instantly shifted into doctor mood. "We're going to get some xrays of that, but from the looks, it's broken. If it is a minor fracture, it will just need a cast for six weeks and then we can begin therapy. Tops, it will take thirty-six weeks to get it fully functional."

And he wasn't going to consider how long it would take if the other had gotten a more severe break.

Flashing the other a grin, he added, "Maybe you got lucky and it is just sprained. Then, we'll just need ice pack and some pain meds." It wasn't likely, but Roy wasn't the sort to just leave it at the worst possible answer. One of the things that made him such a good doctor was his aptitude to boost the moral of his patience.

Going into the hall, he quickly returned with a wheel chair. Rolling it over, he moved to help Jax, adding, "But before we start scheduling follow up visits, let's see what we're working with, yeah?"

[[sorry. I'm in a purple mood xDD]]
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:47 am

Jax smiled as he saw the doctor walk into the room. "Well, well, look who it is!" A large smile appeared on his face. He tried to move closer to the edge of the bed, but the pain from his knee shot through his body. He winced in pain as he adjusted himself. "You're not looking too bad. Work treating you well?" He chuckled a little to himself. Even though his pain was rather intense, he couldn't help himself from smiling when he was around Roy. Sure he was an officer and Jax was just an enlisted troop, basically the grunt, in this room, behind closed doors, they were on the same level. That was one of the things he admired about Roy, and also liked a little more than he should have. That and the fact that every time he got injured, cut, sprained or what have you, Roy would always fix him up.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:02 am

"It would be better if I didn’t have repeat patients," Roy replied with a chuckle and a meaningful look. He enjoyed when Jax showed up. He was one of the few people Roy had met that he could actually talk to and be relaxed around. All of the others were too uptight for him. Standing up, he got a wheel chair and brought it over. "On the count of three, we’re going to move you to the chair, okay? Then it is a quick stop by xray and we’ll go from there," he told the other. "One, two, three." He helped Jax move to the chair and then wheeled him down the hall. As he walked along, he rambled about stupid things, knowing that Jax was in pain and trying to distract him. In xray, he helped the other back onto the table, snapped the necessary pictures, and then helped him back to an examining room. For a few minutes, he sat with him, waiting for the xrays to develop, and then left to get them. When he returned, he was torn between relief and worry. It was, luckily, a minor fraction, so there would be no surgery…but it was still fractured. Sitting down in front of Jax, he gave him the necessary pain medication before groaning and jokingly complaining, "Can’t you take better care of yourself?" Waiting until he was certain the medication had kicked in, he began to set the cast with careful, gentle movements. He didn’t speak while he worked, intent on the project at hand and determined not to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:39 am

"Hey well at least you know my bio and there's none of that weird awkward silence with me. You know my blood type, where I was born, and how my dad used to abuse me so now I cling to doctors as the only people who seem to care and I become obsessed with them," he joked as he started to laugh. He always joked about stupid things with Roy. As he lifted himself into the chair, he winced. "Damn knee", he said as he sat down. As they walked and wheeled out of the room, he made more jokes about racing other handicapped people down the hallway. After they took the x-rays, he sat patiently. Well it was as patient as he was going to be with Roy. When he heard the results, all he could do was chuckle. "Great so another fraction." He held still for the cast and just smiled. He didn't want to interrupt Roy, but as the drugs started to kick in, he started to get a little loopy.

"So what are you doing tonight? Wanna go drink on the beach? I won't be wearing my shirt!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 am

Finishing up, Roy began to pick up. There was surprisingly little work for him on the average day, so he knew once he finished up with Jax, he would probably be stuck reading medical journals or talking with the rest of the staff. It happened pretty much every day. He hated routine, had wanted the thrill of OR, and had fallen into military order. There was no sense in whining over it, not even silently to himself, so instead, he did his job and did it with perfection.

Hearing the other’s offer, he looked over with surprise. The mental image of the enlisted man topless struck him, but he pushed it away. While there were some mental images that left him scarred, there were others that were a little too good. That was one of the latter. It wasn’t exactly right for him to be ogling a patient, especially a male one. Smiling slightly, he told him, "It would be best if you kept off your feet. Going to the beach would not be recommended, at least not for a day or two. If you want to have some drinks, topless or otherwise, do it at home, okay?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Jax chuckled to himself, but while he was trying to contain himself, he just couldn't. He busted up laughing. When he finally calmed down, he looked up at Roy with a huge grin. "Awww don't be such a stiff. The beach is amazing and on a serious note, I look way better shirtless on the beach, rather than in my room. There is no better place I would rather drink than on the beach either. If I promise to be off my feet and laying in a lawn chair, sipping on a nice cold beer, will you join me?" His eyebrows arched with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Despite himself, Roy was tempted, and he could tell from the way the other was talking, whether he joined him or not, Jax was going. Torn between sighing in defeat, rolling his eyes, or laughing at the other, Roy only offered him a smile and nodded in agreement. "Fine, I’ll go, but you had better keep off your feet, understood?" He could never be a hardass. If someone asked something of him, he went along with it, and he couldn’t help but do so with Jax. The other was too easygoing. Standing up, he excused himself for a moment and returned with a pair of crutches. Though he would have preferred confining the other to a wheel chair, he couldn’t imagine Jax going along with it, and rather than waste time fighting with him about it, he held the crutches out and asked him, "Think that you can manage to use these? Since you won’t be staying at home, these will at least help you get around."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:39 pm

He looked at the metal crutches and smiled. His eyes moved from the metal to the man. He felt himself getting more and more attached to the Officer. This was not so much against Air Force policy as it was Professional/Personal relationships. Did they work together? No. But he was a patient to an Officer. If people saw them hanging out a ton, then they may suspect something was going on. The last thing this Spec Ops troop needed was bullshit talk. Don't Ask Don't Tell was still in effect, so being gay wasn't accepted. Dreams of having DADT revoked was in all homosexuals' future. But knowing this did not stop Jax. He was risky, lived on the edge. "Well if I have to use these metal legs, than I shall." He reached for them and stood up on one leg. He looked down at his knee and then up at Roy. His smile never faded. "So say maybe 1700? Down by the shore, you know left of the lifeguard tower?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 pm

"I get off at 1750 and need a shower, so the earliest I could be there is around 1800," Roy replied, walking over to the counter to pick up his clip board and browse through the papers. He knew that she should push for the troop to stay at home and stay sober, but it was redundant. Instead, he would go along and try to keep tabs on the other’s behavior. It was the most he could do, and the more he thought it, the better excuse he had for actually going. He wasn’t a risk taker, usually, and refused to do anything stupid. While he had realized that he was pansexual when he was a teenager, he had opted to stick with women more than men, because it was safer and safer always meant smarter. Because of that, he didn’t let himself think of his actions as anything more than professional concern. Putting aside the clip board, he crossed his arms over his chest and told Jax, "Walk around a bit. I want to be sure you can use those. If not, you’re getting a wheelchair and then you’ll have to find some other way to get around on the beach."

[[I was thinking for them, we could have something small happen tonight, skip forward the few weeks that his knee would be healing, and then start with the rehabilitation. What do you think? ...though I think we already clarified this. If so, I apologize. I’m scatterbrained as usual.]]
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"Crutches? I basically grew up on crutches." He laughed and then started showing his prowess with the metal aids. "See, nothing to hard." It was as though the crutches were a part of him. "I promise I will stay out of the wheelchair. I don't need it at all! I can get around just easy, but you know... It makes me wonder just how many days can I get off of work?"

[[And of course silly!! I already knew that!!! Yays!!!]]
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Roy’s brow wrinkled with concern. He hadn’t seen anything about crutches in Jax’s record, not that he had really gotten the chance to look into it. Later, he would take it from the file and then read it before going to bed, assuming that he wasn’t drunk. Roy was a bit of a lightweight when it came to alcohol of any sort. His father was an alcoholic, so he had the fear that he would become one and rarely drank, and because of that, he had no tolerance for the stuff. "I am going to request that you get two weeks off at least. Then you will just go through the easy stuff. When we start rehabilitation, you should get at least another two weeks off," Roy told him. Cracking his thumb knuckle, he looked at Jax again and added, "I can get you more time off, if you want, but that means even less pain medication. It’s up to you."

[[xD I figured you did, but I'm never sure. >.> Gal is a derp xD]]
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 pm

"Well I have a choice between taking days off and feeling like I am high? Hmm... that's a tough decision I have to say. But I'm going to go with time off. More days to chill while I recover sound amazing! Plus the guys won't miss me too much!" He cleared his throat and then sat back down on the hospital bed. "So yeah, I will see you at 1800! I will be chilling on the beach, watching the waves."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 pm

"Noted, and I wasn’t intending to give you enough to get you high," Roy told Jax jokingly. He wrote a note down on the clip board before glancing at his watch. "I will see you then, Jax. Try not to break anything else until then." With that, he left the room, still having a few things he needed to do. Stopping by the office, he filled out the necessary files to get Jax time off and then went off to get the last of his work done for the day, which didn’t include as much as he might have liked. Roy loved to be busy, but for once, he didn’t mind. Saying his goodbyes, he just barely remembered to grab the Special Ops troop’s file before heading home. Showering and grabbing a quick snack before walking out, he made a mental note to clean up when he got home. With that, he went out to the beach. It took him only a minute to spot Jax. With a shout of greeting he approached, pausing as he wondered if he should have brought some beer as well. Deciding he would go buy some if they ran out, he walked over and asked with a smile, "Being a good kid and keeping off your feet for me?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 am

And there Jax was, chilling with his six pack by his side. One in his hand and slowly brought up to his lips as he smiled at the waves crashing on rocks before him. He rested his glass back in the sand and just stared out into the horizon. He turned his head around to see Roy. "Of course Doc!" he joked as he pretended to stand on his feet. He grabbed a glass and handed it to his friend. He was thankful there was nobody around them. It appeared to be mostly civilians. But who would really care if two guys from different career fields, one enlisted and one officer, were actually hanging out and sharing some laughs and beers. When the doctor sat down beside him, he turned his head to smile at him, but noticed his eyes wandering over Roy's body. 'Damn he's fine', he thought to himself as he quickly turned his head away. The waves were so beautiful. They were tall and strong as they crashed against the large rocks. Jax had always loved the ocean. He loved to swim, watch it, surf, scuba dive and basically anything he could do in it... he basically did.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Roy took in the sight of Jax enjoying a beer discreetly. Some part of him really, really enjoyed the way he looked sitting on the beach. Plopping down beside him, he accepted the drink with a quick, toothy smile. Taking a large, quick gulp and then set it aside. He had needed to relax for a while, and sitting next to Jax looking out at the waves wasn't too bad. With a chuckle, he remarked lightly, "I half expected you to be playing football or swimming. I had a lecture prepared and everything." It was a lame attempt at a joke, but Roy had never been the most socially confident of people. One on one situations, such as in his office, he was fine, but surrounded by people he tended to shut down a bit. Looking around, he added, "I also thought there would be fewer civilians. I guess it is normal to get to know some while you're here, but I tend to spend more time with people from my own field and home."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Jax smiled as he sat down and replied quietly, "I had orders from a very good doctor that I should stay off my feet and relax. What better way to relax than to watch the waves and drink an ice cold beer?" He looked back at the water and took a deep breath. "Gotta love fresh air!" He looked around the beach, noticing the few crowds of really anybody. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Roy, "sometimes it's good to get away from the people you work with. I have to admit my colleagues are like m brothers, but there are times I need some 'me' time."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

[quote="Admin-Galena"]

Nodding wordlessly, Roy had to agree that there was absolutely nothing better than the waves and quiet to relax. When he was stretched to the point of breaking, he would often pick up some wine, a good book, and leg it to the beach. He knew a secluded spot where he could watch the waves and read until twilight arrived. It was often the highlight of his week. Then again, it wasn't often he did more than work and take care of himself. He didn't have much more he wanted to do either though, so it was all fine.

"Since when does 'me' time involve being around people at all?" Roy asked with a soft chuckle. Leaning back, he looked up at the sunset and sighed softly. It was beautiful and relaxing. Glancing at Jax, he joked softly, "Plus, I thought when you needed away from them, you visited me."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle. The doc was right. He caught him. But what was he going to say now? He couldn't come out and say hat he wanted something more with the doctor than he wanted with anyone else. He looked over at the doctor and laughed while he quietly muttered, "well it is more relaxing to look at such a magnificent creature than a bunch of rambling and fighting retards."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:38 pm

"Careful with your words, soldier," Roy remarked with a laugh in his voice. Despite that, there was something akin to hope in his eyes. He wanted to be wanted, even if he was denying any sort of wanting that involved Jax. Shaking his head, he looked back out at the waves and said, "But the quiet does make it better, a lot. I'm glad that you invited me out. This is much more enjoyable than the book that was going to keep me company for the night."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Jax sighed to himself quietly. There went his hope, so he would have to regain his courage and try again later. He smile and laughed, "yeah I prefer beer over literature any day!" From the look of the sunset, he could tell it was getting late. He picked up the left over beers and smiled at Roy. Holding out his hand, he said "I'm gonna call it a night. Need a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Roy shook his head and stood up. "There are some books that are better than beer," he told him, as he took Jax's hand and helped pull him to his feet. Slipping under his arm to help brace him, he grinned and answered, "Sure. Nice night to walk, but company is always better."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Jax smiled and walked towards his truck. He loved that thing. Every chance he got, he was working on it, changing out the sound system, making new things inside and whatever he could think of, the truck either had it or was close to having it. He started the vehicle and started a small little chat with Roy. "So what do you do besides read, in your off time?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Pretending to think about it, Roy finally shrugged and answered, "Read. Computers hurt my eyes, and generally by the end of the day, I don't want to be around anyone." Chuckling, he tilted his head away from Jax as he considered it and added, "It is nice to just spend time on my own without getting paged, and the lack of noise does some good for this headache that hasn't left since I was a kid." Smiling, he bumped Jax "on accident," and asked, "What about you? Chasing women and playing sports take up all of your time?" Oh how he wished the answer to that would be no.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 pm

He laughed. "Well not since my little mishap. No woman is gonna want a limping muscle man, so I just try and take it easy these day. Doc's orders", he joked. As he arrived outside of Roy's house, e smiled. "Thanks for joining me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next