Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Idea ;D (Being Used)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Free Idea ;D (Being Used) Empty
PostSubject: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:25 am

I actually have an idea that I read about. Have you guys ever read the story on Romulus and Remus? I'm actually surprised no one on here has based an RP off that story. It's really interesting actually. I've gone to different sites and they all have the same basic story, none every truly the same.

Romulus and Remus is actually the more detailed version that I've found. If anyone is interested in the idea go ahead and feel free to use it. I don't want to RP it I was just throwing the idea out there for anyone to use.

Last edited by Irrui on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 am

That's a wonderful idea Irrui!
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 am

I was actually going through a prompt generator that Muzi-chan showed me and the name Romulus is mentioned a lot in Aassassins Creed Brotherhood, so I decided to read about it. I was actually surprised you hadn't thought of it first or Galena XD. You can use it if you like. I was just throwing it up for anyone to use.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:34 am

Yes Romulus is used in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood a lot... I mean that story would be less of a romance and more of a brother vs brother kinda thing! It would be badass!!!
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 am

Or you could use the part where Romulus steals the Sabine women. You could play it heterosexual where he gets the wife or you could play it homosexual where instead of a wife he gets a husband. There is also the brother vs brother. XD You could also through in the twist that both brothers fall for the same person. I suddenly wanna do the idea now DX It's cause of you ya know Razz always bringing out the best ideas.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 am

Irrui it was your idea crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 am

T_T I know, but I wasn't sure I wanted to use it so I threw it out there for the dogs to have <----could have phrased that better XD ----> and you always bring out the best ideas with me. Idk why. .....wait why are you calling me crazy?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:22 am

Because you are crazy! We can play this if you like? I can think of a starter... Maybe?

Don't forget I love you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Idea ;D (Being Used)   Free Idea ;D (Being Used) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Idea ;D (Being Used)
Page 1 of 1