Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

basic idea of blah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

basic idea of blah Empty
PostSubject: basic idea of blah   basic idea of blah I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:30 pm

I want to do a huge group RP. It would have a bunch of roles and each of us would take two or three. We don't need all of the roles fill, and we can add even more. It would start with a small group of friends. Two of them are best friends, while the other two are just mutual friends. One of the two best friends is a girl in an abusive relationship. The other is a boy that loves the girl, but doesn't say anything because he isn't sexually attracted to her. One of the other friends is in love with the male best friend, but he doesn't say anything since he is afraid of rejection. The other friend is an aspiring musician that is on the edge of selling her soul to gain fame.

Rolls:

Abused best friend:
Male best friend:
Musician friend:
Male friend in love with best friend:
Abusive boyfriend:
Abused best friend's mother:
Abused best friend's father:
Abused best friend's younger sister:
Male best friend's older brother:
Music Producer:
Male friend's ex boyfriend:
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

basic idea of blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: basic idea of blah   basic idea of blah I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:33 pm

What I want to write is the male best friend and the abused best friend's little sister trying to get her away from the guy, while the musician friend wars with her morals vs. her goals as the music producer tries to convince her to sell her body for fame, and the guy friend that loves the male best friend debating whether he should risk their friendship by confessing. Additionally, the mother and father are having marriage problems (yes, I want to RP this) and trying to work things out, while the little sister finds herself repeatedly drawn into negative social situations and isn't sure where to turn to for advice since her sister and her parents are a mess.

They would be 19-21 and in college or working.
All parents would be in their 40's.
The older brother would be late twenties, early thirties.
The younger sister would be 15.
The music producer would be in his thirties.
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

basic idea of blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: basic idea of blah   basic idea of blah I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Abused best friend: M
Involved in an abusive relationship with character "K." Best friends with character "D." Daughter to characters "A" and "B." Older sister to "F." Friends with "J," "Q" and "R." Dislikes "T" and "L."
M is female, 20 years old, a waitress at a hotel restaurant, and wants to go back to college, but lacks the confidence.
M lives with character K, but occasionally moves in with "A" and "B" to get away from him.

Male best friend: D
Platonically in love with character "M." Trying to get Character "M" away from character "K." Hates character "K." Friends with characters "J," "Q," and "F." Brothers with character "R." Views characters "A" and "B" as secondary parents." Dislikes characters "T" and "L."
D is male, 20 years old, a college student that is studying for a business/medical/science degree, and doesn't play sports.
D shares a two bedroom, one bath apartment with his brother "R." He accepts "F"'s help with getting "M" away from "K." He doesn't realize that "Q" likes him.

Musician friend: J
Character "T" tries to take advantage of her. Close friends with "D," "M," and "Q." Friends with "F" and "R." Dislikes "L." Comfortable around "A" and "B." Hates "K."
J is female, 21 years old, and an aspiring musician that is torn between her morals and goals as music producer.
J lives with "Q" in an rundown apartment. She is a lesbian, though not many people know or realize this.

Male friend in love with best friend: Q
Is secretly in love with character "D." Close friends with "M," "J," and "F." Is uncomfortable around "A," "B," and "R." Forcefully indifferent towards "L." Hates "T."
Q is male, 19 years old, works nights at a club that all of his friends frequent and attends college during the day.
Q lives with "J" in a rundown apartment. He keeps his sexuality hidden from everyone, afraid of their reaction.

Abusive boyfriend: K
Involved in an abusive relationship with "M." Associates/Friends with "R." Dislikes "D," "Q," and "F." Wants to sleep with "J." Holds "A" and "B" in contempt. Doesn't know "L" or "T."
K is male, 24 years old, works at a garage and picks up hours at a nearby construction site.
K lives with "M" in a one bedroom apartment that is actually pretty nice, but gets messy with frequent parties.

Abused best friend's mother: A
Loves character "B" but is bored with him. Adores her daughters "M" and "F." Dotes on their friends "D," "J," "Q," and "R." Doesn't know "T" or "L." Hates "K."
A is female, 42 years old, and works at a factory for seven-nine hours a day, then comes home to be a wife and mom.
A keeps a 4 bed, 2 bath house with her husband "B" and makes certain that it is tidy and nice. She is the one that wants help for their relationship.

Abused best friend's father: B
Has fallen out of love with character "A." Is secretly involved with character "H." Adores his daughters "M" and "F." Treats "D," "J," "Q," and "R" as part of the family. Doesn't know "T" or "L." Would kick the shit out of "K" if he ever caught him.
B is male, 43 years old, and works at a office with his minor degree and frequently spends his evenings at hotels with "H."
B lives with "A" and "F" in a 4 bed 2 bath house, but spends weekends at "H" small home.

Abused best friend's younger sister: F
Has a small group of her own friends and possibly an undecided girl or boyfriend. Trusts "D" more than her own sister, "M." Likes "Q" and "J." Possibly has a small crush on "R." Dislikes "L," but doesn't know about "T." Hates "K with a passion."
F is female, 15 years old, a high school student that is part of the popular kids group and often in bad situations.
F lives with her parents "A" and "B" in a four bedroom two bathroom home.

Male best friend's older brother: R
Music Producer: T
Male friend's ex boyfriend: L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

basic idea of blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: basic idea of blah   basic idea of blah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

basic idea of blah
Page 1 of 1