Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

Credits : 26

Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Okay I will be posting my characters bio, then the story on here. This can go in any direction anyone wants to take it.

Name: Sun Katsumi

Hair: Differs

Eye: Range from light blue, green, pink, greyish, and almost black

Weight: Around 170 lbs

Height: 5’9

What she is like: Likes to investigate things, sticks to those she knows well, doesn’t like being pushed around and will strike the person doing it, doesn’t listen to authority very good

Work: She doesn’t

Sexuality: She is Bisexual

Likes: Hanging out with her brother, smoking (that does sometimes include illegal drugs), eating junk food, skate boarding, getting tattoo’s, Drinking, getting into fights with local thugs, helping her neighbor with her kids, having sex

Dislikes: People who abuse their privilege, anyone who threatens her brother or herself, their parents who are dead

Biography: For starters she is a twin, of which her twin is a male. Sun was born to a deathly poor young girl during the dark ages. There is one issuse that most don’t even think when finding that knowledge out, it isn’t when they thought. Sun was born before time restarted itself of which some how her twin and her lived through everything. Her mother had been a woman who was born into poverty of a wealthy rich in techinology world. They had many things that most would only think fiction in the mordern world. When Sun and her twin Night entered the world they were taken from their mother. She was a frail almost sickly young woman only the age of fourteen. The father of the children learned the street woman he slept with was with child. He knew they were his since she had been a virgin when he slept with her. Sun looked to her mother as being walked away from her, her frail body breaking from her pain and lost. It wasn’t even a year after losing the children that she died. Sun learned in her early years why their era was called the dark ages.

It was called that because most people had forgotten how to act human. Most people had been so spoiled by the riches of the world they became lazy or over acttive. Sun stayed close to her brother as learning of their world, everything seemed to come to easy for her taste. At ten her father tried to actually rape her, that is when she killed him. Night came in after a few hours finding her sitting there in blood. He knew they both had a blood lust that wasn’t understandable. Their linage came from a race that was very rare. The race was more animal then human naturally which made them enjoy killing. It was noticable as Sun grew that their blood lust was stronger then what it should’ve been. She grew apart from her twin when they turned thirty leaving him for a several years. It was strange when she left him since they always had been some how near one another. Sun traveled to one of their more kinder cities to just learn how sick the people of her world were becoming. As walking she saw newly born children laying there almost dead from illness. Sun was sickened on how bad everyone was treating themselves. It was almost like people had forgotten how to live or even care for the most part. After four years she returned to traveling with her brother. Over the years she stopped caring for the most part. Sun found out that they can de-age themselves but naturally they remain looking twenty-one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of rain was heavy against the metal of the roof as a woman layed in a bed. She opened her eyes to see the rain pouring down the window in through the crack. A small breeze blew through her green hair as her eyes seemed to glow in the dim light of the lighting outside.

"You going to stay here all night or what?"

A man laughed from the other side of the bed as leaning up. His eyes looked her body over like a hungry wolf would to the prey. He leant down kissing her neck as pulling her face towards him kissing her lips. She kissed back as pulling back after a moment.

"It is always a pleasure to see you Sun. How about next time we actually talk instead of...well you know."

He stood up next to the bed as pulling on his pants. The whole time Sun never looked back at him, she only stared out at the rain.

"Yeah..sure....but remember you started it. If you didn't like what happened then don't bitch to me."

He laughs leaning over kissing her one more time before heading to the door. Once he was gone she rolled on the bed looking to the ceiling. Her eyes closed as laughing to herself for some reason. After a while she fell asleep listening to the storm rage. In the morning the sound of the birds on her window perch awoke her.

"Damn birds...why does that have to happen every morning?"

Sun gets up as her hair falls down pass her ass almost to her knees. She takes a quick shower getting in a pair of lose fitting leather pants along with a tight halter top which was blood red. When the morning light hit her eyes she slightly winced. The night before still had some effects on her at the moment.

"Don't think I should have drunk so much."

She shrugged it off after a few minutes walking out of her house. It looked like a old warhouse on the outside but the inside was beautiful. It was almost an hour before she stopped walking and ended up at the city park. The park was suppost to bring life back into the city although mostly it was a hang for teens. Sun sighs as seeing a group of teens hanging near her favorite spot. It was annoying since most of them were always starting something with one another or even her. She sits down under a huge old oak as listening to them speak. It seemed to be the normal drival for them. One teen girl was upset though, it seemed she might be pregnant. In a soft tone Sun spoke to herself.

"Guess that is your problem for having sex kid."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 am

Name: Death or Azra'il
Nickname: D
Hair: Wavy black and blood red streaked hair, his bangs hang over his left eye and down to his chin. Some falls on the sides while the rest is pulled into a messy topknot. When unwound, it reaches the middle of his back.
Eye: His contacts make his eyes a deep ocean blue, his original eye color is pure white, even the pupil
Weight: 150 lbs
Height: 6' 3"
Likes:Quiet, solitude, the night, darkness, books, knowledge, the news
Dislikes: Noise, nosy people, light, the sun, ignorant people
Personality: Cocky, arrogant, subtle, cold and distant, he doesn't trust easily, doesn't start a fight but will finish it with you in the hospital
History:
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azra'il woke to the sound of a soft sigh. His first instinct was to kill the soul who had disturbed his sleep, instantly curbed by the human instinct that was embed in him since he was only an infant. Instead, he turned his head in the direction of the sigh and slowly opened his eyes. Beside him lay what one would consider a beautiful woman. Her breast high and full, her waist just right for child birthing without being overbearing, and her legs long and toned. Her skin was a deep tan, it would be the death of her in twenty years.

Disgusted, Azra'il left the bed and quickly located his clothing. He roughly put on the black tank top, aware of the girl's breathing. She would wake up in the next few seconds. He put on his boxers and was in the middle of putting his ripped jeans on when she finally woke.

"D, where are you going?"
Her voice was husky with sleep. Her light brown hair, tousled from a passionate night of sex, seemed to blend into her skin. Her doe brown eyes gazed at him expectantly. A sharp pain of guilt flit through his heart briefly, keyword, briefly.

"I'm heading home to my bitch."
He kept his voice void of emotion, though it didn't take much since he rarely let his emotions show to humans. He stood to his full height of 6' 3" and stretched. He actually had a job to do and need to be done by 9am.

He let out a curse mentally before looking at the girl's clock. 8:45am, shit he was going to be late.

"D, don't leave me."
Her voice quivered with emotion and his soul danced with the knowledge that she was being hurt by his coldness.

Ignoring her, he left.

The sun was still hidden behind straggling clouds from last night's storm. It left the air fresh and cool, making the temperature freezing for him. He shivered as the wind brushed across his arms. He probably looked stupid wearing fingerless gloves with a tank top and shades. He sighed, happy to have the contacts out. He could see so much better.

It took him ten minutes to reach his destination. He observed the scene before him. Two guards stood in front of a huge obsidian desk, from their looks they were being reprimanded. The room itself was set back into ancient Japan. Candles caused shadows to flicker as if they had a life of their own. He looked at his watch and silently cursed as his deadline ticked closer. He began unscrewing the vent, quickly catching it as it became loose.

The goons had left by this time and the only one left was the woman. Azra'il blinked in amused shock before dropping to the floor silently.

"Ah, the famed Death has come to my room. I didn't think it would be long."
Her voice was sweet and soft with the hint of steel. Her black hair was pulled into a sleek knot at the base of her neck. Her figure was clad in a kimono. The lavender didn't suit her skin, but she was beautiful none the less.

"I hope that means my job is easier then."
He whispered, walking towards her as he leisurely reached for his hidden knife.

"Of course not."
She had to look up as he stopped in front of her.

"Damn"

He brought the blade forward, plunging it into her stomach. He grunted as metal sliced through his shoulder. He should have seen that coming. He pulled the blade out in quick succession to the first and aimed for her heart, striking a major artery as she dove out of the way. A gun shot rang through the air and Azra'il hissed as fire hit his stomach. Using pure instinct, he located his target, and sent a surge of energy towards her. The power engulfed her, soffocating her, squeezing the life from her. When her form slumped to the floor, he moved forward and took the only item that was required to verify that he had succeed, a lock of hair.

Azra'il sighed and looked at his watch, 8:59. Grunting, he stood and left the building through the shadows alone. It drained him drastically and he leaned against a tree. He saw a group of people and decided to ask for help. He walked towards them, collapsing when he reached them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Sun layed back closing her eyes as listening to the sounds of the birds. The teen girl was starting to cry on one of her friends shoulder. She kept saying the same thing over and over. It was starting to annoy Sun to the point of wanting to smack the girl. In a tone loud enough for the girl to hear she starts to speak.

"If you want it then get rid of it. If not shut the fucking hell up and get over it already."

The girl looked over with shock as her friends were pissed off. Sun smiled hearing them starting to walk over towards her. The girl who had been crying was holding onto one of the guys.

"What the hell is your problem bitch? Do you have any consideration?"

Sun leant up looking to the teenager. His face was bunched up as glaring down at her. She reached into her pocket pulling out a cigarette then proceeds to light it.

"Are you hard of hearing bitch?"

The teen backed up slightly when Sun stood up. Her smile was like a cold venom that could sink into your very soul.

"Now if you are done yelling leave me alone."

The girl held tighter onto her friend as the guy grabbed Sun's arm hard. Her hair changed to a blood red with blue tips at the end. When she turned her eyes were now a shade of pink that scared the boy.

"That was a mistake."

The boy let out a scream of pain as the others could only watch in horror. Sun twisted his arm till it snapped like a twig.

"Next time watch who you grab they might not let you live."

The girl who was crying ran over trying to comfort her friend as watching Sun walk away.

"Idiots...how do I always end up with that type of stuff happening to me?"

Sun let out a sigh heading for her home. It was an old warehouse that she renovated into a house. As approaching the sound of police talking almost made her sick. This must be important if they had six cars parked in front of her home.

Some of the police were already talking about how huilty Sun was, as if innocence didn't matter. Sun walked towards the cars as one of the men approached her.

"Where were you at nine this morning?"

His eyes were cold since he had delt with Sun on many occassions.

"I was still in bed. Oh and if you don't believe me ask the guy I slept with last night. He owns the tattoo shops downtown."

She held her hands in the air with a smug smile. The officier knew when she was speaking of sex it was never a lie.

"Now how about you lazy assholes get off my lawn."

The officier walks over placing his hand on her shoulder leaning close to her ear. Sun glared at him from the corner of her eye.

"If I find out you had anything to do with this, you will be put away in a special facility."

He pulled away as the police got into their vechiles then left her grounds. Sun walks into her main level, looking to the training area and kitchen. As she walked further into the house the scent of blood was becoming stronger.

"So who do I have as a guest I wonder..."

Sun starts to climb the stairs to her room seeing blood on the wall. It looked like someone wasn't able to keep themselves up from blood lost. Sun smiled seeing a man near her desk. She walks towards him as he turned only to glance at her as passing out at her feet.

"Looks like you must the be one the cops want. I guess I should get you cleaned up."

She smiles picking him up laying him on her bed. She grabs a bowl getting water and a rag wipeing blood from his body. Sun smiles thinking he is an attractive guy. She lays down on the bed next to him just letting herself fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Warmth flitted from his side, warning him someone was beside him. He attempted to roll away from the heat only to hiss in pain as he rolled onto his bad shoulder. Well, that and his stomach decided to remind him the hole wasn’t completely healed yet by leaking blood onto his shirt, again.

Fuck, the bitch had really done a number on him. Why hadn’t his shoulder healed? He poked the shoulder and hissed again, though not as loud as before. He had only been out a few hours apparently or it was still the same day. He rolled over onto his back and stared at the foreign ceiling. Who had helped him? He couldn’t recall much past escaping.

The thought caused him to frown deeply, his eyes narrowing dangerously. He disliked not remembering. He turned his gaze to see if the person beside him had woken up or not. He supposed it didn’t matter. He would leave in an hour at the latest. He had to call the kill in. They would assume him dead otherwise and send someone else. That would just lead to unnecessary trouble.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Sun's body could feel movement in the bed. she didn't want to open her eyes yet as listening to his heart. The fresh scent of blood was making her hungry as she finally sat up in the bed to look to the male. His face showed the displeasure of the sitution.

"Hello..."

Sun leant over pulling the shirt off of him as grabbing the rag wiping the fresh blood from his stomach. The scent alone made her want to lick it up but she knew better. She grabs a needle and thread starting to stitch the wound closed finally.

"Do you need to call someone?"

Her eyes were a pale grey color right now as her hair had changed to a soft black. Sun didn't seem to care if this guy was dangerous it more of her wondering why she decided to help him.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Azra’il nodded towards her, glaring as his shirt was pulled up. Well this was why he had gone looking for help after all. He winced at the slight sting as the needle went through his skin, soon able to ignore it. He should probably tell her it was unnecessary, but then he didn’t know if she were human or non-human. He would guess and say non, but he had been off once before and paid dearly for it.

He looked straight into her eyes and judge that at the moment there were no harmful intentions. He sat up when she finished, careful not to let his pain show now that he knew she was alive. When had he thought her dead? Old habits die hard, he supposed.

“Indeed, I do need a phone. May I borrow yours for a moment?”
He studied the soft black, tempted to touch it and see if it was actually as soft as it looked. Odd that he wanted to know such a tiny detail about the woman, well teenager really, but again if she were a non then she would more than likely be older. Azra’il was proof of long age, having lived since the beginning of the Persian empires rise. He had seen if rise and then fall. He had to sit by and watch as the human’s progressed far beyond their impudent minds. They were lucky the nons had stepped in as substitutes for the world would have blown up years ago. No, Azra’il much preferred the old world, much less restrictions.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Sun smiled a little as she finished stitching his wounds. It was nice to have someone in her bed that she wasn't sleeping with just to drown herself out of the world for a short while. she leant over grabbing a glass of water handing it to Azra'il. Her eyes lingered on him for a moment as trying to judge if he was a normal human or not. For some reason she really couldn't tell which made her want to out right ask but she refrained from doing it.

"Yes, so how did you end up here?"

She had stood up walking over to the desk that he passed out near. Sun opened a box on the desk pulling her cell phone out. She rarely used it but kept it in case her brother ever called. Sun tossed the phone onto the bed next to him as walking over to a cupboard pulling out a bottle of whiskey then walks back over to the bed sitting on the edge. She brushes some of her hair behind on of her ears taking a swig of the whiskey.

"Since my curioustiy has gotten the better of me. Are you a typical human or not? And if you wonder the same about me I am not what is classified as a human."

Sun had a normal tone like speaking of such topics was something that would come up in normal conversation. She leant back against the wall behind the bed watching him as her whiskey was nulling some of her inner pain. Her body ached at the moment from the night before still, the scent of blood was starting to drive her a little wild. It had been such a long time since she really tasted blood and allowed her hunger to be fed. The last time was twenty years ago when the only human in a long time to show her true love was kill. Sun didn't care for him but was furious that someone did that soley on the reason he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Azra’il took the glass but just stared at it. Was he supposed to drink the clear liquid? Didn’t it poison his kind? No, he was thinking of something else. This was what humans need to survive, water. He took a tentive sip and instantly set the glass where it had originally been. It was bland and disgusting. He refused to have anything to do with drinking the liquid again.

“I was wandering trying to find help and ended up in here.”
He didn’t see the need to mention he didn’t know how he had ended up in her house, especially if it had been locked. He caught the phone as it came near him and watched the chick. Wasn’t it common curtsey to leave the room when someone you didn’t know was making a call? Did she expect him to leave?

“What would you classify? No, I’m not human.”
He, again, see the need to elaborate about his species. Her question had pertained to if he were human or not, nothing more. The less information she knew about him the better. He wouldn’t have to kill her then. He probably wouldn’t have killed her anyway. Wait, why wouldn’t he? She was just another being. A vessel for a soul, which were easily dispatched.

He wondered if he could get away with speaking the ancient Persian dialect. Would she know it? Probably not, but again, he didn’t want to take chances.

“Could you leave for a few minutes? I’d like food if you want an excuse other than me trying to have the conversation in piece.”

He didn’t care if he upset her. He prided honesty above everything, for if you couldn’t be truthful then you were not needed in this world.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm

She took another swig of the whiskey as he spoke. Knowing he wasn't human amused her. Not many people who came into her home weren't non-human. She stretched some as letting her back pop.

"I'm...who knows..."

She stood up hearing his request. her face still had the same expression as before. Nothing usually bugged her when being told honestly.

"Sure, I'll go make something down stairs."

Sun walked down the stairs only to sit the whiskey bottle on her kitchen counter. The scent of his blood still lingered in her mind. It was still driving her slightly crazy. Shaking her head she looked to her cupboards finding a easy dish to make. It was a ramen meal since she needed to shop. Sun had a habbit of barely eating at her place. As she started the water to biol a knock came hard at her front door. The officier from ealier came back for round two. Sun opened the door only looking at him with a cold stare.

"Sun Katsumi I just learned to most amusing thing about you. Someone tells me that you are basically a whore."

His face was smug and there was a hint of him trying to taunt her. The only thing he accomplished to do is piss her off more then normal. Sun took a deep breathe going to close the door but he placed his foot in to block it.

"I'm not done speaking to you yet whore."

Sun laughed finally getting a big whiff of the vodka on his breathe. This is what the idiotic human cop decides to do while drunk. She leans closer to him placing a hand onto his chest while leaning next to his ear. He had no idea that he was making her animal instincts want to kill even more then they already did. It only takes seconds before he is pinned to the door as Sun bites into his neck hard. Azra'il could hear the sound of the man starting to scream downstairs.

Usually she was very well behaved with the police but this one got under her nerves. Sun let the man fall to the ground as licking some blood from her lips. She had torn across his juggular. He lay there caughing blood up trying to put pressure on his wound. Sun leaned down pulling his chin up with a twisted smile.

"You humans really are a pain in the ass. I can't stand when your kind thinks they can push themselves onto me. Now die like the trash you are."

Sun stood up walking over to her whiskey taking a swig. The blood mixed with it was like a treat a child would beg for it's parent to give them. She walks over to the water putting the noodles in to boil. As the man lay there his body started to disolve. There was a reason no one could ever pin her for murder if sshe didn't want them too. Sun wlaks over to the stairs yelling up.

"The food will be done in a couple of minutes."

That is when she looked outside to see the idiot had actually walked to her place. She suspects probably to make sure no one knew what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Azra’il smirked at her reply and watched her leave, not wanting to give her a reason to stay. He stared at the phone, knowing quiet well how to use it, just wary of it still. He didn’t like technology, hated it even, but he couldn’t rewind time. Growling, he punched the number in quickly.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Moshi Moshi?

The voice on the other line was annoying, at least to Azra’il. The high frail pitch reminding him of a woman’s, but he knew the voice was male. He had found the hideout of the boss, without the other knowing of course.

“English, asshole, or you get nothing.”
He growled out, almost tempted to hit the ‘end’ button then and there. He refrained, however, knowing he wouldn’t receive the rest of the payments if he did.

Very well, what is the status, D?
The voice was sarcastic now, knowing he had annoyed Azra’il.

“She’s dead, as are any I go after.”
Azra’Il regained a hold on his emotions when he realized he had shown. Fuck, that’s just what he needed. The voice knowing how to get on his nerves, not that it was hard with humans. The voice had no idea he was non-human, however, and that was Azra’il’s one advantage.

But you did not escape unscathed.
There was no sympathy, no asking if he was fine, only clear amusement.

“That concerns you none, call me if you have another target.”
Azra’il turned the phone off, erasing the number from the memory. He didn’t have to worry about them calling back. He made sure to always block the number and he never stayed on long enough for them to track him. It made staying hidden so much easier. Learn from your mistakes. The saying had been passed down and it was true.

Azra’il stiffened as he heard blood curling screams from downstairs, however, they weren’t female so he assumed she was having fun. Shrugging, he put the phone in the desk, tsking at the bloody mess he had made. Azra’il was anything but unorganized, which in turn made him basically a neat freak, though he tried not to let it show.

He looked around for something to clean the floor and wall up with but settled on waiting for her to return. He wasn’t kept long as she walked into the room smelling of fresh blood and whiskey. He smirked again, thoroughly amused with the woman who claimed not to know what she was.

“That’s good. Your phone is in the desk drawer you got it out of and if you don’t mind, could you give me something to clean the blood up with? It’s starting to bother me.”
He glanced at the drying blood in disgust before glancing at his stitches.
“These need to be taken out soon. My kind heals extremely fast. Eh, what time is it?”

How odd, usually he kept to himself and was quiet. Why did he feel the need to talk to this woman? He narrowed his eyes and looked her over. She was cute he supposed. He refused to admit he found her attractive only because he had just met her.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Sun grabs two bowls from her drainer placing the ramen into them. She grabs some hot sauce putting a few daps of it into her bowl. The scent made her stomach growl knowing she hadn't eatten yet today. She smiles looking over to where the cop once lay bleeding to death; his scream brought her great pleasure.

"Why did I help him?"

She shook her head walking towards the stairs. The bowls were officially starting to get hot in her hands as she entered the room. Sun walks over handing him his bowl sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"I'll take the stitches out after we eat."

She glanced over not wanting to admit the more he was around that he was really attractive. Sun starting to eat her ramen listening to Azra'il talk about the blood. She had already gotten a few things around down stairs to clean her place up but had forgotten about them. For someone who acted like nothing mattered she did like her house to be clean. The only mess in her house at the moment was his blood. Sun stands up sitting her empty bowl down on her desk while pulling out special scissors. She walks over sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have put the stitches in... oh well not like it matters now."

Her hair fell slightly into her face as she leant closer to his body. Sun starts to slowly cut the stitches pulling them from his flesh. She couldn't help but to smell his natural bodies fragrance. His scent was something that was hard for her to even explain. Sun pulls back after the stitches are out.

"I'll go get the stuff to clean the blood up."

She grabs the empty bowls walking down the stairs. Sun placed her hand on her head almost not understanding herself even. It had been such a long time that someone's scent got to her. It didn't make her want to hurt him but she just wanted to touch Azra'il. This was something that actually frightened her on many levels. Walking over to the training area she sits down next to the cleaning supplies.

"Okay...I need to get a good hold of myself."

Sun stands up taking a breathe as grabing the supplies. She stops on the stair well staariting to scrub the blood off the wall. Sun has a slight smile on her face thinking about the last time she clean blood from here. It was the blood of a guy who insulted her infront of her twin brother. She looks up towards her room almost wondering how much longer he would actually stay.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:05 am

Azra’il took the bowl from Sun and frowned at the contents in the bowl. Wasn’t this something the Asian’s ate? Maybe, he wasn’t sure. He took a bite, quickly deciding it was now one of his favorite foods. It would never top pizza though. He had first tried pizza when he had just come to the US. It had been a new invention then and he had loved it ever since.

“Thank you”
He quickly finished off his food, surprising since he rarely finished food. He wasn’t sure why, but he never finished food. Perhaps the fear of it being poisoned was still embedded in his subconscious, though he would know the taste of any poison. Why was he so terrified of dying? He was death, literally. He was death reincarnated. No, he knew one way to kill him, take the love of his life away. He only fell in love once a lifetime. He couldn’t love another until he was reincarnated, so take his love away before his life was over and he would slowly slip into madness.

He jumped out of such depressing thoughts as he felt the cool touch of metal. He couldn’t help but notice that her hair looked even softer up close. Her skin looked soft as well. Now, Azra’il had had more than his fair share of wenches. He knew what to do in the bed, even if he had left tons of broken hearts along the way. He always seemed to attract the clingy ones, or perhaps they were the easiest to seduce.

“No, it helps heal quicker and leaves less of a scar.”
It wasn’t a total lie, though his skin had a way of healing without leaving a scar either way. He could tell though, the wounds imprinted in his mind. He looked at his shoulder, not surprised to find it better already. It would be sore for a few days.

He watched her leave the room and sighed. Well this was slightly awkward. He should probably leave. Why should he? Because he was imposing on someone he knew nothing about except her name. He could get to know her, yet he still had missions to accomplish. Staying with her would only compromise what safety haven she had here.

Sighing as he scooted off the bed, he began to observe the room. It fit her, well, what he knew of her at least. He frowned at the blood one more time, not remembering having lost so much. Perhaps that’s why the woman had such an effect on him. He certainly wouldn’t die from blood loss, but it would effect how he reacted to everything.

He walked out the door and noticed stairs. Well, that would explain one reason he had exerted so much blood, yet he could hardly find a drop. He moved closer to the stairs to examine and found her. She was cleaning, which just renewed the scent of blood again only it was mixed with cleaning chemicals this time. He moved down to where she was and sighed.

“So much blood wasted over some stupid whore.”
He whispered, wondering if she would be able to hear his words.
“Do you have an extra cleaning rag?”

He wasn’t the best cook, everything burned even cereal. How he burned cereal he would never know but he had once and refused to touch the stuff since. He wasn’t the best housecleaner, but he could scrub. The chore had been passed down through the millenniums and was basic instinct in humans at this point.

((OOC: >.> I was getting tired of just white text in my post.))
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Sun stopped scrubbing examing one spot on the wall. It seemed that Azra'il had leant there for a few moments. After a few seconds she starts to scrub once more. His blood was unlike anything that she had ever smelt. That was saying something considering the amount of time she had lived. Sun smiled a little thinking about him sitting on her bed. His face was strong and yet there seemed to be something so similiar deep within his eyes. When he walked down the stairs Sun stopped looking up to him.

His soft whisper of calling his target almost made her giggle a little. She smiles nodding getting up walking down the stairs. Sun grabs an old towel tearing it into two pieces.She places one of the rags under the kitchen sink. There was something different about the rain that was starting to fall. It felt familiar in a sense that Sun didn't like very much. She shrugged it off walking back up the stairs leaning down next to Azra'il.

"Here you go."

As she started to scrub the wall again a cold chill went down her spine. Sun was correct in her assumption that an old familiar aquaintance had arrived outside. His aura always sent chills down her spine. The man walks through the front door with a smirk on his face. It had been four hundred years since he last found her place of living.

"Sun...will you come down and greet me little one."

Sun put down the rag with a cold look in her eyes. She let out a frustrated sigh walking down the stairs to see the man standing inside of her door. He stood at about six foot one with a long black trench coat. His outfit contsisted of lose fitting black dress pants along with a red button down shirt. Sun stopped at the end of the stairs just looking at the man. His face hadn't changed with his vicious cold eyes and his twisted smirk.

"Is that any way to treat an old friend Sun? Last time I saw you...well you didn't look nearly as lovely as now. What was the drug of choice back then?"

Sun only took one step as the man's smile left his face. She was known to be able to use wind as a weapon which the man always hated. He raised his hand wiping some blood from his cheek.

"Get out of my house Zander. I told you the last time we met I didn't want you near me."

He licks the blood from his finger bowing slightly. Sun was suprised when he actually walked out of the house.

"This isn't the last time you and I shall do our little dance. Do take care little Sun. Although I should call you old hag."

Sun lets off a low almost non hearable grow as the wind slashed into Zanders side. He laughed as fading away into the shadows. Sun calms herself down walking back up the stairs grabbing her wash cloth. Sun wipe some hair behind her hair just looking to the blood on the wall. Zander had a way of always setting off her most primal instincts to slaughter the man. She had orginally met him during the so called age with merlin. He had caught her killing a peasant man who tried to force himself upon her. At first he seemed like any other typical man.

That is till four weeks of knowing him he tried to kill her as feeding on her blood. Zander was going to die but with Suns blood he was able to sustain his life longer then should have been possible for him. He took not only blood but also some of her animalistic anscteroy from her blood.

"Sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Azra’il keeps his gaze on the wall, his memories slowly returning as he glared at the wall. He could remember pausing on the stairs and the blood basically leaving him in buckets. He shouldn’t have stopped. If he had continued, he would have made less of mess. Why was he worried over such a trivial fact? Especially when he was in some stranger’s home.

He took the rag as she offered it, dipping it in the chemical water. It stung, chemicals always had, but he simply ignored it and started scrubbing. The blood came away gradually, seemingly in no hurry to leave its new home on the wall.

Azra’il’s gaze snapped up as an unknown presence entered the house. He almost growled when he noticed the tense set of the woman’s shoulders. He wondered if he should step in, deciding against it when she moved to take care of it.

He returned to scrubbing, perfectly aware that half his attention was on the scene happening a few feet away from him. Old friend? His curiosity perked now, he stopped for a moment before returning. It was none of his business. He laughed out right at the old hag part, pretty sure she was younger than he.

He looked at her, amusement clear in his obsidian hues.
“You have nothing to be sorry for, especially if they are uninvited guests.”

He chuckled again and couldn’t help teasing her.
“Though if you’re an old hag I don’t know how our relationship will work.”
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 pm

When she heard him laugh it was nice. There was something about his laughter that was familair yet distant. She smiles picking up her rag starting to scrub the wall again.

"That is true...although I really wish he never showed up any where."

Sun laughs a little at herself. When she heard his tease a faint blush came across her face. Sun hadn't blushed since she was a child. It was strange that just an innocent tease could do this to her. She puts down her rag looking over at him with a smile. Trying to make her blush go away yet failing.

"So you want some kind of relationship with me?"

Sun was teasing right back but she also wanted to know his answer. It was odd but she felt as though she wanted to kiss him. His lips were looking like a dish that no one could resist. Although as tempting as it was she managed to control her urge. Sun leans over kissing his cheek then goes back to scrubbing the wall. It was the best she could do to resist his lips or anything about him. Sun hated that she couldn't stop thinking about him, although all the thoughts were nice ones.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Azra’il smiled at the sound of her laugh. It was beautiful and yet unique, so …. Her. He noticed the blush on her cheeks and couldn’t resist teasing her more. He could honestly say he was comfortable around her. He wasn’t sure why he was so trusting around a stranger, but hell, he had bedded women on less.

He actually paused at her question, wondering if she had taken him seriously. Yet he found himself saying yes when he probably should have said no.
“Friends, of course, something more perhaps.”

He kept his gaze on her and almost sighed when she finally acted on her thoughts. His eyes drifted shut for a brief moment, savoring the feeling of her lips on his cheek, before opening them with a predatory heat in them. He could still control his lust; it was just evident in his eyes if you knew what to look for.

His hand shot out to grip her chin gently and tilt her head so he could kiss her properly before he realized what he was doing. When he finally realized, he slanted his mouth deepening the kiss. He teased her bottom lip before pulling back to give her a peck. He pulled back slightly so he could look at her face.
“Sorry for not asking for permission.”

He wouldn’t say he was sorry for kissing her, though he really should have asked permission.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 am

Sun blushes a little more as Azra'il teases her more. Just hearing his voice was like the sweetest melody to her ears at the moment. When he answered her question she couldn't help but to look to his face.

"I'm glad you can see us as friends and perhaphs more."

She looks to his eyes as feeling his hand raise her chin. When his lips pressed against her, it was like a wild fire that was being let loose. Sun lets her eyes close savoring his kiss. The passion that was flowing through her lips sent chills down her spine.

"You don't need to say sorry."

Sun had a vibrant blush across her cheeks. She touched her lips then licked across them. Her mind was racing which wasn't normal for her. She leans up touching his face as pulling him closer. Her eyes glowed dimly as she placed her lips against his own for another kiss.

This wasn't something that Sun would do normally with someone she barely knew but Azra'il was different. She tilts her head to the side deepening the kiss. Her arm had before she realized it wraped around his shoulder gripping onto him for dear life. It almost felt like she was in a type of heat that only he could bring out in her.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Azra’il smiled softly, something he rarely did, at her words. They seemed to show an innocents about her, yet he could tell that she was far beyond innocent. His gaze was drawn from her eyes as her tongue darted out to lick her lips. The act was simple enough, yet it had a spark of desire shot straight to his groin.

His eyes drifted shut as she leaned up to kiss him. Heaven, the only word that ran through his mind as he tried to describe it later. He moved as she deepened the kiss, pulling her between his legs as she wrapped an arm around his neck. He pulled her flush against his body before pulling her up so she was required to wrap her legs around his waist or fall. He moved up the stairs with obvious ease and moved to the bedroom, laying her on her back.

His tongue swept into her mouth, baiting the other to battle for dominance. A hand rose up to caress the underside of her jaw before cupping it there. His other hand moved down to caress her side, slipping under the hem of her shirt, teasing the skin there.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Sun wraped her legs around him as Azra'il pulled her into his lap. She could feel him getting hard which turned her on more. The feel of his body so close to her was enthralling. Every touch he gave sent chills down her spine. She wanted to bite her lip as feeling him move to her bedroom. Sun let his tongue win their battle for a moment before gaining control with her tongue.

She lets her hand gentley grip into his hair. The other hand reaching under his shirt slowly pulling it up while she teased his flesh. His abs were like that of a gods to her. She wanted to taste every inch of his body. She pulls back from the kiss licking across his lips then leans to his neck. Gentley she bites down suckling leaving a hickey. His taste was making her body soar. Sun could feel herself getting more wet just imaging what his body really looked like.

Slowly she pulls the shirt over his head then kisses his bare abs. In a slow motion she teases his neck with her tongue then suckles softly. Her lower body rocked into his feeling his hard dick that was throbing in his pants. Sun bites into her lower lips reaching a hand down to grip him through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Azra’il almost moaned aloud as she grinds against him, his pants suddenly to tight. The teasing hand in his hair not as soothing or annoying as it would have been if his body hadn’t demanded to feel her hands elsewhere. As if conjured by thought, her hands brushed against his skin, sending little bouts of pleasure to his cock.

He rubbed against her, wanting, needing the friction and yet he wasn’t stripping. A mischievous grin made his lips move upwards. He moaned as her mouth attached to his neck and he moved to give her more access. Her touches soon had him gasping and more than ready to take control. He didn’t realize when his shirt left him, he just knew that he wanted her and he wanted her now.

This thought only intensified as she palmed him through his jeans. He growled deep in his chest as he crushed their lips together. He pulled her hands up above her head and locked them there with one grip. His hand traveled and hiked her shirt up past her breasts, not removing it. He tore his mouth from hers to look at her well toned body.

He paused before moving to standing.
“Strip.”

He demanded before adding in a more conversational tone.
“My name is D, now strip before I, literally, tear the clothes off you.”
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Hearing his moan made her smile while suckling on his neck. When he pulled her mouth into his a passion was like wild animals. It was a wildness unlike anything she had ever experienced. She loved the demand from his body with her own.

When he spoke his voice was even sending chills down her spine. Sun had no complaints in stripping. Standing up she pulls the top off over her shoulders. Slowly she starts to pull the tight pants down revealing black lace underware. Her panties were already soaked just from her being flustered. Sun leans over kissing his lips hard and passionatly. She then pulls back slowly pulling the lace panties from her body.

"You already know my name. But this is a name only my brother has ever called me, soleil which means sunshine in french."

Sun walks over undoing his pants as looking to his animalistic eyes. The lust they were emitting was incredible. She wanted nothing more then to be with D at this moment. If anyone interrupted it they were liably to get killed.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Azra’il gazed over her body with fire in his eyes. He can feel the passion and heat in her kiss, though it ended way too quickly. He did already know her name, but the new one she told him seemed more fitting. He spoke her French name with ease, having visited France in its younger years. He loved the way it sounded and said it once more as she walked over to him.

Cool hands brush against his heated skin as she unbuttons his pants. He can almost feel the animalistic need emitting from her. A shiver of desire runs down his spine as he looks into her eyes. He doesn’t notice when his pants fall to the floor. He does know that he isn’t wearing boxers as they’re confining.

A smirk crosses his features as he pulls her roughly against him, his cock standing proud. He wonders if she likes it rough, but thoughts soon fly out the window as he moves his head down to lick her neck. Biting the junction where shoulder and neck meet rather hard, sucking on the spot as if he were a vampire, though he hated most of the species. His hand traveled down to play with her breasts, his mouth soon following.

He took the hardened nub in his mouth, swirling it with his tongue. A hand caressed her hip, holding her should she lose strength in her legs. He teased her by brushing his hand over her abdominal, not quite touching her down there.

He pulled back, holding her still as he looked up at her. Her face was beautiful, her body just as stunning. It amused him that her hair changed colors with her mood it seemed. Growling, he scooped her up and put her on the bed gently. Placing a kiss that counteracted the need to just take her then and there, but for a reason unknown, he wanted to hear her withering and moaning almost begging for him to take her.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Hearing him speak her french name was like a sensation that she wanted her entire body to be touched. She eyed his body as his pants fell looking to his hard dick. Just the sight of his naked flesh was driving her crazy.

When he pulled her roughly into him she smiled licking her lips. She could feel every inch of his body against her own. It was causing her to start to drip. Feeling his tongue on her neck she turned it to give him more access to her neck. The bite caused her to let off a small gasping moan. His suckling caused her to wrap her arms around his shoulder gripping onto them.

Sun didn't care if her moans got louder as feeling his tongue teasing her breast now. Her knees were starting to get weak as she felt his hand on her hip. If she had to leave right now or die, she would prefer death. D was causing her body pleasure that no man or woman had ever been able to do.

Sun's hair had changed to a soft white with pink tips while her eyes a light blue. She looks to him as he lays her down on the bed. As their lips met she teases his mouth with her tongue. Each stroke of her tongue making love to his mouth. Sun let her body arch into his own. She wrapped a leg around him as pulling his body closer to her own. Her body was aching for him to take her. Sun was almost tempted to beg for him to fuck her already.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Her moans went straight to his cock, those beautiful siren sounds, and he didn’t stop the groan that passed between them. His hand moved to caress her side and paused at her inner thigh. He smiled into the kiss, never breaking it, before pressing the palm of his hand against her heat. She was hot all right and very wet. The fact did nothing but boost his already too large ego as he teased her.

He pulled his mouth away as he thrust one finger into her, reaching with his other hand to brush damp locks out of her face. He smiled softly, almost tenderly, before placing his lips on hers. His attention quickly moved to her ear, where he nipped it rather harshly. He trailed his kisses down her body, pausing at her breasts for a moment. He let out a pleasure-filled sigh as he kissed her pussy. He added another finger as he licked her. He only stopped when he felt her about to climax, pulling his fingers out to suck on them himself.

“Enjoying yourself, love?”
He whispered against her ear as he eased into her, not bothering to remember the mundane item called condoms. Women couldn’t get pregnant by him unless they were truly his soul mate. Of course, the day he actually found a girl saying he had ‘knocked her up’ as humans liked to phrase it, he was going to fall on his ass before kissing the woman senseless.

He hadn’t been sure if she was a virgin or not, but either way, he took care of his women while they were having sex with him. This time was different as he wanted her to have the best sex in the world. When had he become so sentimental? It didn’t matter as he forgot his train of thought as he was now buried to the hilt in her.

“Fuck, you’re heaven.”
The words out before he could register he had spoken. He didn’t care, moving ever so painfully slow. His mouth setting to work on her neck, nipping, kissing, and sucking.
Back to top Go down
neshemadarkangel

neshemadarkangel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Sun bites into her lower lip feeling his hand caress down her side. When he placed his palm against her heat, her body arched slightly. Every touch from him made her wanted whine for his own. Feeling a finger slide into her, she let out another moan. She spread her legs wider to give him better access.

"You're driving my body crazy"

She had spoke through her moans. Sun smiles softly to him as he stroked hair from her face. She kisses back with such passion that it felt like fire between them both. When his lips left her she wanted them back. Feeling him bip her ear hard she let off another small gasping moan. His lips kissing her body made her rock her hips into his finger. This was a feeling she never wanting to stop.

As he licked her, her body arched slightly off the bed. She lets off small little gasping moans. The thrusting of his fingers and his tongue almost made her orgasim right then. When he pulled his fingers out she looked to him suckling on them. Seeing him do that caused her to drip even more. Hearing him call her love made her heart race more then a thousand miles a second.

"You know I am."

As he pushed in slowly her body tightened around him. She was already trying to milk his dick for everything it could give. She starts to rock her body into his as her legs wrap around his waist. Sun lets out louder moans as arching to make them have more pleasure. Her body dripping around his dick as she wraps her arms around his shoulders.

"I can say the same about you."

Sun let out a loud gasping moan as her body rocked harder into his own. She bites down into his shoulder trying not to draw blood at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)   Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds Colliding (Open, Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next