Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna be a Victim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Wanna be a Victim Empty
PostSubject: Wanna be a Victim   Wanna be a Victim I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

WARNING: This plot includes Slavery, BDSM, NonCon, Drug Use, and a few other things
Do not read on if you're not comfortable with any of these.

Your character is a college student (age: 18-26) and lives at home with his mother, father, and younger sister. His mother and father own a shop and are constantly tired from work and trying to keep things afloat. One day, he is heading home from work when he is jumped by a few guys, drugged, and kidnapped. Hours later, he awakes in a dark room, completely alone. A single light comes on above him, illumination him, and he hears a soft voice come from the darkness, asking him if he was afraid. After a moment, a figure steps out, tall, pale, beautiful, but frightening, evil, dripping with blood. A wicked smile and the figure tells your character that he is now a slave.

Plot: Your character was sold by his parents to pay off their debt. My character was the one that bought him to be a sex slave, though his parents thought that he would just be killed. The two slowly develop an emotional connection through the abuse that my character physically inflicts on yours.

This would either be hetero or yaoi (preferred). I'd be playing the mistress or the master. Your character would be male either way.

And if you are wonder, yes. I've been reading too much yaoi manga and that is where this idea comes from. Shut up. You know you love me. :X
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Wanna be a Victim
Page 1 of 1