Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yaoi idea that I really wanna do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Yaoi idea that I really wanna do Empty
PostSubject: Yaoi idea that I really wanna do   Yaoi idea that I really wanna do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Okay, I have this idea that I came up with last night while RPing with Dark and watching Criminal Minds and contemplating stereotypical yaoi.

Why that is important, I have no idea. I just thought I would tell you.

I would prefer if your character was extremely controlling/possessive, domineering, and maybe aggressive.

The plot is: these two boys have been friends since childhood. They were extremely close as children, like to the point that they would say the same thing at the same time. Everyone thought they were brothers, because of how close they were. Then, they started to grow apart. One of them became a 'bad ass'. He was rebellious from a young age and he just stopped caring about anything. The other fell into the 'smart, talented' group. He studied hard and while he was never popular, he was socially accepted and that was what he wanted.

Now, while the two grew apart, both of them remembered each other and wanted to get closer again. However, their personalities were too different for them to really click like they used to.

The smart talented kid has never dated anyone more than once and has never gotten past a 'goodbye' kiss from girls. The badass has more girls than he cares to keep track of. They all know about each other and all are trying to prove to him why he should love just them. Of course, he never gives in and never stays faithful. When he gets bored with a girl, he ends their connection. Part of the reason the smart kid has never dated anyone is because all of the girls he pursues end up falling in love with the badass. Though the badass claims not to know why, he is actually stealing the girls.

The badass is actually sort of obsessed with the smart talented kid, though he acts like he doesn't give a fuck about him. When the to talk, he usually acts like he is ignoring him, because he knows his once friend is as straight as they come, but he still loves him and can't stop the way he feels. The badass need to be a control freak, possessive, and at times violent. The smart kid needs to be polite, lighthearted, and friendly. It wouldn't hurt if he was also dominant.

I am thinking this could start with the smart kid confronting the bad ass about stealing his latest crush. The badass would shrug it off and eventually the smart kid would give up. Before he can leave, the badass asks him to hang out. He agrees for old times sake and then the plot would go from there.

I am thinking at some point in this plot (at least as I have imagined it) there might be some non-con. (Like the second or third girl the badass steals from the smart kid in the RP and the smart kid snaps and *coughcough*) It might not work out that way, and if you're not comfortable with RPing that, we don't have to add it of course. Just thought I would put that out there.

Also, I want to RP the smart kid. >.> I know, shocker. I want to RP the "straight" one!? Something has to be wrong...I don't know.XD It is just the role I wanna RP. Of course, if you want to RP the smart kid, then I have a character that would fit the badass role too. It is up to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi idea that I really wanna do   Yaoi idea that I really wanna do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

DARK CLAIMS THE BADASS
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi idea that I really wanna do   Yaoi idea that I really wanna do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 pm

XD Brilliant. I actually was hoping that you'd claim this. XDDD When I get the chance, I shall post an opener. Any plot details you want to nail down?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi idea that I really wanna do   Yaoi idea that I really wanna do I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

You know being the bad boy is like my favorite!!! And not that I can think of... Just that my character is very badass!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi idea that I really wanna do   Yaoi idea that I really wanna do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaoi idea that I really wanna do
Page 1 of 1