Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Has Ended? (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I-miss-Chaz

Credits : 21

The World Has Ended? (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Has Ended? (Private)   The World Has Ended? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Nanyx's eyes sparkled with excitement as she saw the expression on Chaz's face. Silently she waited while he took off his clothe, her gaze shifted from his chest to his hard manliness. At first she couldn't stop staring, since she had never been with a man before and she had not expected for a guys cock to be so big and willing.. As he walked over to her and kissed her passionately, all her concerns dissapeared. She lightly moaned as she could feel his cock pressed against her bare skin, and muttered. "I'm ready for this, make me your's."

Chelsea sat down on the bed and stared up at Kale, she could feel his slight uneasiness about the comment she had made. She lightly patted the mattress as she motioned for him to sit down. She smiled warmly and lightly shook her head. "Don't worry, I'm not the easy type girl." She gently placed her hand over his. "If all you want is a friend, then that's what I'm here for."

Liliana was at the point where she could no longer wait for Dean to put his cock inside her. She stared with lust and envy as Dean stroked his cock. Even a tear rolled down her face as she stammered. "D..Dean, I want you." She moaned uncontrollably as he continued to lick her clit.

Olivia stared into his eyes and sighed as she could very much relate her pain and concern with his. The buff and handsome guy now seemed very equal to her, so she let her pride aside and launched into his arms. As a moment passed by, she looked up at him and blushed. "Sorry, I needed a hug."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Ended? (Private)   The World Has Ended? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Chaz held her close and stared into her eyes. A smile crept onto his face. "If that is what you want, then I will do it, when I feel we are both ready." He had never told any girl that before, but he knew Nanyx was a different kind of girl and he didn't want just a one night stand with her. No, he wanted the rest of his life to be with her. He kissed her lips and various places on her face.

Kale smiled and then sat down on the bed next to her. "I am sorry if I make things weird. I know you are thinking I might be gay or something, but I assure you I am not. You are a very attractive lady, but I do not act on instinct alone." He looked at the floor, as if ashamed of his life style.

Dean shook his head, "nope, sorry babe... Gotta do more than that..." He continued to lick and tease her, while still jerking himself up and down. Occasionally he would stop and sit up, rubbing the tip of his cock oh her clit and pussy, teasing her, feeling the wetness he had created from within her. "You want this, don't you?"

Dante tightened his grip around her and placed his chin on her head. "I think we all do. I know I needed it." He held onto her, breathing slowly, smelling her hair and closing his eyes. For the first time in a long time, he was perfectly calm and at peace.

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I-miss-Chaz

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Ended? (Private)   The World Has Ended? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Nanyx smiled at his words, she lightly shivered as he kissed her lips. Yeah, she had to admit the old motel was a little piece of crap but as long as she could be with Chaz she could care less, where they made love. She leaned over and softly whispered. "You are not just another guy in my life Chaz." She stared into his eyes as she added. "I love you."

Chelsea laughed at his words, then she gently lifted his chin with her hand as he looked at the floor. She gave him a warm smile as she whispered. "Hey, it's ok..I'm not desperate like the other girls to have sex." She lightly blushed. "I actually want my first time to be special and romantic."

Liliana frowned as she heard his words. She wanted him so bad and he just wouldn't budge, she wiped the frown from her face as she smirked. "Fine if I can't have your cock, then you can't have my pussy." She made an attempt to get up and failed as he teased her by rubbing the tip of his cock in her clit and pussy. Knowing she was doomed she stared pleadingly into his eyes. "Oh, please baby. Let me have it, Dean."

Olivia closed her eyes and listened to his slow breathing. She finally relaxed and felt a slight discomfort in her muscles as she realised how tense she had been all this time. Her bratty attitude vanished, as she held tight to Dante. She opened her eyes as a thought filled her mind..Could it be that she was falling for Dante?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Ended? (Private)   The World Has Ended? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Chaz held her close and kissed her lips. "I love you too Nanyx, and I always will. I will never leave you." He kissed her repeatedly, until his promise to be good was looking very far from reality. His hands started to search over her body, feeling her curves and the beauty of her whole self.

Kale hugged her and sighed, "thank you Chelsea. That means a lot for you to say that... Sometimes I feel so pressured.." He held her close, not wanting to let go of his new friend. Finally he did. "We better get some sleep."

Dean grinned as he now had heard what he needed. "Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck you so hard... You will be begging for more..." He quickly thrust his cock into her wet pussy and started pumping his hips. "Oh yeah..." He loved how she felt so wet. As he was fucking her, he remembered the condom in his pocket, but decided that it was too late for that now. He would make sure no babies were even going to be close from popping out of this chick. He slowed his speed, feeling her tight pussy wrap around his cock.

Dante held her close and then stared out to the wasteland. He felt his heartbeat quiet and calm. He was at peace and it didn't matter that there was a rowdy and loud couple having sex near them. He was content.
Back to top Go down
I-miss-Chaz

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Ended? (Private)   The World Has Ended? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Nanyx sighed as she listened to his words, nobody had ever said those words to her and as she watched the expression on his face, she truly believed them. Everything was happening so fast, and she had never expected to fall in love while the world was in dire crisis. But now that she could feel his hands over her curves, everything felt right and heart raised as her body slowly started responding to his gentle touch.

Chelsea chuckled as he hugged her. She joked as he continued to hold her close. "Excuse me teddy bear, I can't breath." She giggled and took a deep breath as he released her. She nodded and layed down on the bed. "Yeah, bed time."

Liliana arched her back and groaned as the moment she had been wanting so bad, finally came. She was now so wet his cock easily slid back an forth. As her needs were been attended her breathing slowed, her pussy started tightening around his cock and her hips moved back and forth intuned with his. She stammered as she whispered. "You're the man, Dean." She closed her eyes and added. "Fuck, me harder."

Olivia looked up into Dante's eyes, she smiled and whispered. "Wow, your eyes are so beautiful." She looked away, and wrinkled her nose as for the first time she payed attention to the loud noises coming from the nearby room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Has Ended? (Private)   The World Has Ended? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Has Ended? (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2