Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

Credits : 182
Location : take a left past crazy lane, i'm the first hamburger there.

Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm

She died. His best, first friend, had died. And though he never knew why, he didn't cry. Not when they called him and told him that she had died, not at the viewing, and not at the funeral. He never cried until after the funeral, when he had gotten back to his room, and locked his door behind him. There, he finally let himself fall to his knees, and stay there for hours, crying until he finally passed out.

He was in class now. It had only been a week since she died, and though his teacher had said he could take time off, he knew he couldn't. At home, he'd just be left to think. At least here, he had to focus on other things. With a sigh, he looked over at the desk that used to be hers and almost threw up from the pain in his chest. He had brought a vase in, with three lilies inside, and placed it on her desk. He was disturbed from his musings when someone came up behind him and spoke.

"Hey Ichimaru, did you wanna hang out tonight? I got the new Zombie Avengers Three yesterday. We could try and knock out the Co-op campaign." One of his classmates, Ark, he noted dully, asked him. Looking at him with eyes that showed no emotion, he said sadly. "She always loved games like that." Then he slowly shook his head, trying not to think of her body the way it was in the hospital, and that body in the video game about zombies. "I'm sorry, i just couldn't get into now, thank you though." Ark managed a half smile, before he all but ran away. Ichimaru glanced around the classroom, and for a moment, he hated his classmates, they were still happy, if shocked. But he was miserable. And Lorali was gone, dead. The victim of a senseless act of violence, killed because she didn't carry any money.

"A mugging." The doctor had said. But it had looked like so much more. She had been... brutalized. There were marks everywhere. It had to be a closed casket veiwing, and a very small funeral. But he had seen her in the hospital... when they called him in to identify her. He had been physically ill afterwards. He was getting sick now, thinking about it, so he pushed the thought away and looked again around the classroom, his hatred gone. Then he noticed something. Boa, the girl everyone claimed to be psychic, the weird girl, looked just as miserable as he was. 'That's right, she was the last one to see her... besides me.' He remembered how Lorali had been one of the few to actually care for the girl, and had always tried to include her in their activities. He made a note as the bell rang, that he would be nicer to her, give her a chance, in memory of Lorali. After all, Lorali had always been a good judge of character.

Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) Brownh10

Last edited by Ki-kun on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

Credits : 735

Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) Anime_girl_fav42361

Boa stared at the chalkboard, a blank look on her face. Her only friend was gone, and she had done nothing to save her. Boa kept her gaze fixed, guarded against those who looked at her. She could feel their disgusted looks. Hear their sneering whispers of how her powers were a fraud. A small sigh escaped her as she stood abruptly enough to cause the chair to almost fall. The teacher glanced at her a look of fear and annoyance played across his face. Boa kept a straight face as the bell rang, startling the teacher enough to jump. Grabbing her bag, she left the room. Her walk took her to that spot.

Boa froze, this is where Lorali had died. The vision played around her head before Boa shook her head, clearing it. Boa took a step forward before collapsing on the sidewalk.

Lorali lifted herself off the ground, stumbling slightly at the different body. She had been attacked, that was all she remembered. She had to find Ichimaru. Loriel took off at a run, making it to Ichimaru’s house. She wondered if he was home as she pushed the doorbell.

Last edited by Irrui on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rwaithilspringhaven.blogspot.com
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Ichimaru had been looking for Boa for about three hours. He had tried to get to her after class, but found that she could move quite fast when she wanted to. After two and a half hours of searching, he decided to head home, He would find her tomorrow at school.

It had taken him a half hour to get home, as there had been some delay at the station (crazy bastard out on the tracks). He was tired, and he still ahd homework to do, so he didn't pay much attention to his house until he was right at the door. Or better yet, until he walked into whatever was standing IN FRONT of his door. He yelled as he fell on his ass, and whatever he had hit fell as well. "Hey, sorry I..." He cut off as he noticed Violet colored eyes looking at him intently, a frank contradiction to their normal glassy eyed look. There was Boa, whom he had just been looking for, sitting on her ass on his porch. His eyes couldn't help drifting downwards, as she was still in her school uniform, and when she fell it had cause her skirt to ride up a little. Jerking his eyes up he stammered. "Oh, hey. I was just looking for you. Sorry about that." He looked at her apologetically. "I was a little lost in thought."
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:17 am

Lorali let out a yelp as she landed on her ass. She winced rubbing said area as she shifted to sit on her knees. She paused as she recognized the voice.

"Ichimaru!" She flung herself at him, wrapping her arms around her best friend, holding him close. "I had the worst dream ever, well its not really a dream, anyway. I had a dream I died, but I'm here so it must have been a dream, right?"

She pulled back slightly a worried expression playing across her features.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 am

Ichimaru couldn't think... the way Boa had just clamped onto him, it was just like how Lorali used to. Pushing that aside he thought over her words, before a grim fury overcame him. He saw her expression change but payed it no mind as his fury exploded at the obviously pathetic joke.

'What the Hell Boa! That's NOT funny! Why would you say something like that after what happened to HER?!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Irrui

Irrui

PostSubject: Re: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Lorali flinched at the harsh tone from her friend. She opened her mouth yet the words wouldn't come. Tears formed as she stood brushing her uniform, no Boa's, uniform off. That's right she was in Boa's body.

"Chi, Boa's not here silly." she smiled, using her nickname for him. Hopefully, then he would realize she wasn't Boa. Boa was sleeping sort of.
Back to top Go down
Ki-kun

Ki-kun

PostSubject: Re: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Ichimaru paused, his anger frozen for the moment. He looked at her, and saw something that startled him. Boa always stood straight, with perfect posture and hands by her sides. Lorali always slumped her shoulders a bit, her right hand on her side and a grin on her face. It was the latter posture that greeted him as he looked at her. Combined with the nickname that only she called him... "L-Lorali? H-How?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)   Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirited Romance (Straight, multiple personalities, Private, Possible Mature)
Page 1 of 1