Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone up for an uber cliche yaoi plot? :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Anyone up for an uber cliche yaoi plot? :D Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for an uber cliche yaoi plot? :D   Anyone up for an uber cliche yaoi plot? :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 pm

JKJK

You know me

I'm lying

It is so fucking cliche

Okay, the story would center around the boy with rich parents and an older brother. His older brother is perfect. He was an oppsy that happened right before his mom could get a surgery to keep her from getting preggers. He has always been in the shadow, never been enough to make his parents happy. He hates to admit it, but he blames himself for his parents not loving him. He has loads of mental issues and is seriously self pitying. He thinks his life is the worst out there and easily gets upset.

The second guy is about the same age as him. He lives in an apartment with his baby sister who is five years old and the result of his mother getting knocked up by some strange man. His father was killed in a war. His mother is a crack whore. He has to work and go to school and take care of his baby sister. Yet, he is always extremely happy. He is the thankful sort that is always like 'i'm so happy my sister turned out alright since mom did drugs.'

The two of them meet at school by chance (maybe the rich boy is getting bullied and the brotherly guy steps in) and almost instantly the rich boy starts to like him. He follows him around and demands attention and the brotherly guy is the sort that is really easy going and he agrees and he coddles the other. The rich boy falls in love, while the brotherly guy starts to think of him as his little brother. Eventually the rich kid kisses him, resulting in a fight, they break contact, the rich kid falls in love with a 'bad boy' character who abuses him, but the brotherly guy can't forget about him and eventually goes after him. Drama, angst, more drama, and then a happy ending.

Anyone interested? If you want to RP the brotherly guy, you have to RP the abusive guy too. I am game with taking either rolls. The plot is open for ideas.

Also, if you don't already know, yaoi can be translated into yuri for me. Very Happy I would love to RP either.
Back to top Go down

Anyone up for an uber cliche yaoi plot? :D
Page 1 of 1