Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to do a yaoi RP with a bit of a darker plot.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

I want to do a yaoi RP with a bit of a darker plot.   Empty
PostSubject: I want to do a yaoi RP with a bit of a darker plot.    I want to do a yaoi RP with a bit of a darker plot.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 am

One character is desperately in love with the man of his dreams and confesses. The man accepts his feelings and after they date for a few weeks, they move in together. Almost as soon as they do, an abusive relationship starts. The man hits him, treats him like shit, and cheats on him in front of him...but then, just as he is gathering the strength to leave, the man hugs him and whispers that he loves him, and it starts all over again, the romance, the neglect, and then the pain.

It would go one for a bit, and then a hero appears. He is their next door neighbor and one of the days that the man beats his lover and then leaves, he comes over and they talk for a while. They slowly become friends and the guy becomes reliant on him, crying to him, hiding behind him, etc. Eventually, the neighbor breaks into their house to stop the guy from beating the poor guy, and then takes the guy back to his place. After patching him up, he kisses the guy, but he resists. Essentially, his neighbor rapes him.

Then the guy runs away, going out onto the street, where he wonders for a while, before meeting a younger guy. The two end up hitch hiking together to the next city and then the next, traveling together. Slowly, feelings develop.

and we can go from there.

I want to play the abusive guy, the neighbor, and the kid.
Of course, my characters will all be doms.
This will be highly mature.
You must be a detailed writer that can reply fairly often (or not so often as long as you are a great writer).
Back to top Go down

I want to do a yaoi RP with a bit of a darker plot.
Page 1 of 1