Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The cool wind chill breezed through the brute's fur. He rushed through the forest, remarking the lines of his territory. The alpha mind-setted rogue, was always making sure what was his, was still his. His breath puffed out from his mouth. He finally had made it back to his den. He laid down at the entrance. He closed his eyes. But it wasn't too long before he smelled an unwelcome presence in his territory. He stood straight up, haunches forward, and his muscles tensed.

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) AnimeWolf
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) Chaser10

He had finally done it. He had been banished. In one day, the pack had finally turned against him and drive him out. With vicious snarls and sharp teeth, they chased after him, threatening to kill him if he ever came back. Of course, why would he ever return to that? Surely, there was something better out there, something safer, something happier. At least, that is what he told himself as he had pressed on, trying to live when dying would have been much easier.

Tired and nearly dying, he came to the edge of a foreign forest. There were scent markers, but he didn't care. Flopping tiredly against a tree, the red wolf let his eyes close. Firestarter was done. There was nothing left worth standing up and walking towards. After a few hours of sleep, his blue eyes would open with hope again (so he hoped), but for now, they closed with despair.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Diablo raised his head as the breeze brushed through his dark fur. A distant scent swept through his nostrils. His body tensed slightly as he realized it was a male scent. Baring his teeth in aggression, he stood to his feet, following his nose to the source. His paws stepped softly on the ground, trying not to startle his unwanted guest. As he approached the other, he stood tall. Even though Diablo knew he was much bigger than the other male, he still felt the need to assert himself as the dominant one.

Last edited by DarkWolfProwler on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Movement made his eyes slowly open. Something was approaching him. Silently, he wondered what it could be, and his black nose quickly told him. There was another wolf nearby, steadily drawing closer. Lifting his head slowly, the sky blue eyes opened slowly to gaze upon a dark furred male. His tail wagged weakly as he pinned his ears back submissively. He felt too tired to fight and definitely too tired to plead for his life. Seeing as how the other had a dominant body language, Firechaser knew that things would go one of two ways and nothing he did would change that. With a halfhearted whine, he laid his head back on his paws and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 am

The dark male stared down at the awkward colored one. His eyes glared as they moved from his tail to his nose. They stopped slightly and peered into his eyes. Diablo grunted and thought for a moment to himself, 'how should I handle this?' He rested his rump on the ground, feeling he didn't have much to risk with this male. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:43 am

Opening his maw, a dry croak escaped him. His blue eyes flared with panic. He didn't want to lose his voice, didn't want to die silent. Coughing to clear his throat, he realized how very parched he was. The cough came out as more of a gag since he didn't bother to life his head. His ears were still tilted back, though now it seemed as if it were only because he was too tired to move them forward. After clearing his throat, he tried again. While his voice was rough and there was a heavy accent that the eastern packs were well known for, his words were understandable as he said, "I was exiled. Fate led me here." His eyes drifted close as a tired breath escaped him. Talking really took too much energy. It was stupid.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 am

He listened and watched the creature as it spoke. His words were not very loud, but there had been no need for him to shout. Every time the red male spoke, it seemed like pain came with each word. He turned his head from the other and closed his eyes. Was he really going to be soft right now? After everything he had been through? He sighed as he thought of the stream just a few feet away. He turned his head to the other, not opening his eyes and spoke softly, "I will not harm you, nor will I allow you to die in this land. If you wish to stay here, you better learn to take better care of yourself. Really it's quite pathetic seeing you like this. Now get off the ground and follow me to the stream. Your body needs water badly." Diablo stood up and took a few steps in the direction towards the cool waters that will help this helpless creature. When he did not hear the wolf following him, he turned his head to look at the other. "Coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 am

The words of the older, stronger brute surprised Firechaser. For some reason, he hadn't expected sympathy. Then again, he had been brought up to never expect sympathy and always prepare himself for the worst. He had assumed the other would leave him to die, carrion to keep the coyotes away from his own prey, or the other would chase him out, not wanting to risk the bears his corpse might bring. Being lectured and told to take care of himself was a shock. His tail thumped weakly against the ground, the effort almost painful, but the only way he could express his amusement. His hindlegs were aching from the long run, and his paws were still bleeding, but he forced himself up when the other looked back at him. Stumbling, he barely managed to stop himself from crashing into a bush. This really was pathetic, he thought. However, he didn’t have the energy to berate himself. Instead, he trailed after Diablo, tripping over his own feet. When they reached the stream, Firechaser was shocked at how near it was. If he had known...he still probably would have just laid down. Death still sounded like a good idea, but he banished the thought as he let himself collapse next to the river. Surprisingly delicate, as if he did not want to get wet, he tilted his head forward and lapped at the water. The cool liquid seared down his throat, burning him like cold fire. A whimper built in his chest, but he repressed it. It would help in the long run, but the moisture was far from soothing on his dry innards for the first few sips. After that, it became a smooth, comforting sensation and he drank faster, barely able to stop himself when his belly grew swollen with water. Shifting, wriggling back away from the water, he rested his head on his paws, feeling even more worn out. A nap, he was convinced that was all he needed. A nap.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:37 am

Diablo led him to the stream and watched as the almost lifeless animal hobbled over to the water. He shook his head, 'how could such a proud species could succumb to this state?' He watched and listened around them for danger. The forest was silent. His eyes peered around the creature, looking for anything. When his search found nothing, he sighed and stared down at him. His eyes were closed and he was on the ground again. He snarled, feeling instantly angry, "get up! You will not give up!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:01 am

"Nap," Firechaser slurred, his tongue feeling heavy. One of his eyes opened a slight, and it may have been a trick of the light but the blue of his iris seemed more intense than before. A sigh escaped him, seeming to deflate him, before he pushed up, his eyes drifting close and then opening again. Feeling more like a tired pup than anything, he reminded himself that he was an adult and responsible for himself. Looking at the alpha, he murmured, "Sorry. I'm just...very tired." And wasn’t that the truth.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 am

Diablo grunted as he stared down at the helpless creature before him. He watched as the red wolf's chest rose an fell, his sides expanded and collapsed. He had never witnessed a wolf being this weak before. It was shocking, and even awkward. When he was living with his pack, his father always told him to never give up. This wolf seemed like he was giving up, like there was no continuing. He grunted and turned his head away from the other. He sighed and peered around the forest. His nose caught the slight scent of something small and delectable. Without muttering a word, the larger male dashed into the woods, searching and stalking his meal. The creature dashed and rushed, trying to flee for its life. It knew it was coming to the end. But Diablo would not give up. He knew this meal was necessary for the red male. As the rabbit bounded towards a safe place, Diablo lashed out, latching his teeth around the rodent's neck. His teeth sank into the flesh. As he jerked his head from side to side, the rabbit took its last breath. He dropped it to the ground, licking his chops as he nudged the morsel over to the other side. He picked up the food and walked back towards the clearing near the other. As he arrived at the male's side, he lowered his head and dropped the creature to the floor by his side. He stared back at the other and sat down. He would not leave until the other ate the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 am

When the other disappeared, Firechaser felt himself relaxing farther into the ground. It was a relief not to be around a complete stranger. Despite appearances, he wasn’t quite ready to die...He just needed enough time to gather his strength so that he could have some hope of surviving. Sleep and the water he had consumed would hopefully do that for him. The persistent gnawing of his stomach was easier to ignore than it had been for the past few hours. It was muffled beneath the weight of the water, and that was enough to let him fall asleep.

The sound of approach once more woke him. Blue eyes blinking sleepily, he spotted the dark wolf from before and his tail waved tiredly. Spotting the rabbit, his hunger rushed forward again. When the food was offered to him, his eyes widened in surprised. “Thank you,” he murmured, his voice rough, but a little stronger already. Leaning forward, he broke through the fragile skin of the creature and hungrily devoured it. With a few quick bites, he had most of it gone, and then he finally felt strong enough to look at the other and asked, his voice betraying his confusion, “Why?”
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Diablo sighed and then stared down at the lesser creature. He closed his eyes as he spoke. "Because your terrible sense of taking care of yourself is hideous and it disgusts me. I have never seen such a horrible display of living. Do you have no concern for yourself? For your kind? For your family?" He grunted and walked away from the other, before he even heard an answer. But he couldn't leave. There was a part of him that couldn't leave. "I lost my family and I know better than to let myself get like that. Why can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Firechaser wasn’t sure why the answer amused him. Of course, one that didn’t know what had happened would hold him in contempt. Even if Diablo did know, the red brute figured he wouldn’t care. That was proven true as the other turned and walked away. Rolling onto his side, a more comfortable position, he stretched and stared into the water, his ears tilted towards the sound of the other wolf’s voice. Frowning, he wasn’t sure how to explain how the life had been taken from him. "Because I am worthless," he admitted finally, and that was truly why he didn’t take care of himself. No one valued his life, least of all him, so why should he take any steps to preserving it. While he had been running, it hadn’t just been to escape the wrath of his pack, but also to free them of him. His parents had suffered him, when they had never suffered fools gladly, and even with that patience, it wasn’t enough.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:37 pm

"Because you are worthless?!" he snarled. "That is your reply?" He snarled louder, baring his fangs. He felt himself growing angry. Maybe he should just take this creature out of its misery. He could easily rip the life from the beast, biting down into his throat and stripping him the ability to breathe. The thought drove a wicked smile that he shook away. It had been a while since he fought another wolf, but this would not be a fight. It would just be a massacre. Maybe the wolf would get better and actually give half a damn? But what if it didn't?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Chuckling, Firechaser felt the malice from the other, something that was almost familiar. Blue eyes flickered in the direction of the strange wolf and he told him, "It will change in the morning." With that, he once more tried to sleep. He wouldn’t die now, at very least, unless his host decided to kill him, but that didn’t seem likely. Stubbornly refusing to move or acknowledge anything else, he eventually drifted into a troubled sleep. He was so exhausted that he assume no dreams would come, but he was proven wrong. When he woke, he told himself that he couldn't remember what it was about, but he doubted that he would ever be able to forget. Still shaky from weakness, he stood up and shook himself, stumbling as he did so. He nearly tripped into the water, but caught himself. Glancing around, he tried to play it off by taking a drink. The water tasted delicious, and though he wasn't dehydrated, he drank as though he were before sitting back. Yawning and stretching again, he walked over to the remains of his meal and nosed it, hoping that there would still be a bite, but not finding much.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:54 am

Diablo watched the other wolf drift into a deep sleep. He sighed and looked around them, searching for any sign of danger. He walked in a tight circle and laid on the cold ground. As he slept, he dreamed of his family, of running with a pack again. He was a born leader, meant to lead a huge family even. It was in his blood. It was all he wanted. Maybe saving this wolf would help him achieve this goal, maybe it would make him one step closer to becoming the Alpha male he had always dreamed of becoming. His dreams led his paws to move up and down along his side. Soft whimpers escaped from his mouth as he and his imaginary family hunted the caribou. He did not wake when the other did and he was not aware of the danger they were possibly in.

A figure lurked behind the brush of the forest, staring at a possible meal. The beast normally did not feast on his own kind, but he couldn't catch his normal prey by his lonesome. The silent predator watched, preparing himself. He stared at the sleeping wolf and now one had awaken. He watched him closely. The odd colored beast seemed not as strong as the other, maybe even a little weak. A rather large smirk appeared at the side of his mouth, curling his lips back. His tongue hung between his teeth dripping saliva between his paws. He watched the other poke and prod the old food that appeared to be from the day before. Ajax crouched low to the ground, preparing for the attack.

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) WhiteBloodWolf
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:23 am

Something inside of Firechaser switched. He could feel it shifting. The change made him sleepy. His dark ears tilted back as he stretched and yawned, his body rippling with the motion. There was no meat on his bones. He looked frail and weak. Many moons would pass before he was at a healthy weight again, but he had never really cared for appearances. His interest in females was fleeting at best, and one only needed to look good if they wanted a mate. Wondering where these thoughts had even come from, he curled up into a ball. His bushy tail settled over his nose as his blue eyes closed.

The blue eyes opened again. The red furred form shifted and then rose. This time, it was not a brute, but a fae that stared out of those blue eyes. Such was the change that even the creature's smell shifted. Looking around, her ears went back and she growled a soft warning. "Stranger hidden, I can smell you. One bark and the large brute will rise. Surely you don't want that," she snarled threateningly, her voice quiet. She would not cause unneeded death, but she could feel the malice of this creature. Her brother's life was at stake.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 am

Diablo stayed sound asleep. He didn't know of the new presences.

Ajax smiled wider and stood tall. As he moved between the brush and trees, he stared at the female. A light chuckle came from his lips. He stood tall and stared at her. "So you plan to stop me?" he chuckled under his breath. He looked down at Diablo, sound asleep. He flexed a bit, showing off his muscles. Females didn't scare him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:56 am

Fireflower's eyes were bright with amusement. She could tell that this brute did not take her as a serious threat. In his place, she would have laughed herself off as well. Unfortunately, she owed a debt to the sleeping brute. Taking a slow, nonthreatening step towards him, she tossed her head and murmured, "Come on, brute. You're a noble creature. Come hunt with me. Leave the slaughter to the two legs." Taking a few more steps, she deliberately put herself between Ajax and Diablo. At least if he pounced, he'd have to fight with her, and that would surely wake the sleeping brute. Sighing, she silently apologized to her brother, but she couldn't stand if more death went unneeded.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am

Ajax licked his lips as he stared at her up and down, from her nose to the tip of her tail. "So, you wish to hunt with me? Is that it?" He puffed out his chest and took a step closer to her. His dominant aura spread all around him. Any creature near them would think he was the alpha. But little did Ajax know, Diablo was very much awake and growing excited.

Diablo stayed laying in one place, keeping himself still. His body language gave off he look that he was completely asleep. With his eyes barely open, he watched the other male, forcing himself to not smirk. As funny as this was, he wanted to learn more of his recent enemy.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 am

"Yes, I want to hunt with you," she replied slowly, her eyes traveling over the male curiously. Though she knew what each aura meant, she was not nearly as effected by them as some. In fact, compared to any other female, she didn't even respond properly. Taking a step towards him, she gestured with her muzzle towards the forest. "Let's hunt. Both of us are famished, but together we could take something." She was also hopeful that the sleeping wolf would wake before they returned, but she wasn't holding her breath. Her luck was never so kind.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Ajax looked to the forest trees and then back at the female. "After you, my lady," he said lowly as he waited for her to head towards their destination. Before leaving the immediate area, he smiled down at the slumbering wolf. He almost wanted to chuckle, but didn't want to accidentally wake the fool. Maybe these two were mates and he would be stealing yet another female from her mate. He always took great joy in this.

Diablo waited until the two were out of sight before shifting. He slowly stood to his feet and followed them into the shrubs and trees. He was a trained hunter, basically stalking their every move. He knew the female might still be weak, but he wasn't going to allow anything to happen. He felt like a guardian again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Fireflower hated walking in front of the male, but with a swish of her colorful tail, she lead the way. Her white forepaws were noiseless as she lead the wolf away from the wolf that had helped her. With a heavy sigh, she told herself that it was all she could do that would be of any help to him. Once they were far enough away, she stretched and couldn't help but made a soft sound of happiness. It had been a while since she had been in control instead of Firestarter. Glancing towards the male, she barked, "Care to show your hunting skills?" Honestly, she knew she wasn't a good hunter, but she was still learning. Fighting was her preference anyway.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Ajax walked happily behind her, watching her every graceful step. It had been a while since he had seen a female, well one that was just with one male and no other pack members. To her question, he simply nodded his head, keeping some distance from himself and the female. "Well, first I stalk my prey", he whispered as he crouched close to the ground. His eyes never left her body. "I wait for the perfect moment and then strike!" he chirped as he pounced at her and gently knocked her to the floor. He placed his paws on her shoulders and lightly brushed his muzzle against her neck, "and then I go for the finishing blow" as he started licking her neck.

Diablo had seen the whole thing. A first he was worried that she was in danger, but when he actually watched, he found himself a very horny and dominant wolf. But Diablo would wait to see the female's reaction to the white brute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)   Jaden Moon (Open/Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaden Moon (Open/Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next