Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howl At the Moon (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

Howl At the Moon (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 pm

The first cry never reached her ears. Keona ran after the male, snarling and eager to taste his blood. She would show him just how strong she was! The thrill of the hunt sang through her veins as she bound onward, her white fur nearly lying flat against her from her haste. However, she halted, when she heard her name, not knowing it was the second time she had been called. The fear in her cousin's voice sent a ripple of fear through herself, worrying that something had happened to her. Had the male distracted her so his pack mates could pick off her cousin!? The thought made her feel feint and she wheeled around, rushing back.

Colliding with her cousin, she caught only their scents and the fading smell of the male, telling her that none had attacked her cousin. Keona still nuzzled her and sniffled her from the tips of her ears to her tail, worry evident on her face. The fear that had spiked through her left her shaking and she nuzzled her cousin. Softly, she sobbed, "Oh, oh gods. I had thought you were hurt. I'm so sorry. If anything happened to you, I wouldn't know what to do. I'm sorry Azra. This just got to my head. Forgive me."

Last edited by Admin-Galena on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

Credits : 163
Location : In a tree, throwing bullets at people with a gun :D

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Azra licked and nuzzled Keona back, afraid that the male had hurt her while Keona had been out of her sight for the few brief seconds. Then she bit her pack member's ear sharply. "Don't you ever, ever run off without me again! That male is easily three times your size and yet you still run off after him. What would I have done if he had killed you?" The last part was asked softly. She licked the ear she had bit, tasting a little bit of blood, which made her feel bad. She hadn't meant to bite that hard, but she had been so worried. "I forgive you," she murmured, pressing her muzzle against Keona.

She pulled away and let her tongue hang out of the side of her mouth. "Do...do you think we should follow the male?" She asked almost tentively. They might not have a set pack leader, but Keona was definitally the more dominate of the two most of the time. "Just to find out what this trouble is," she added, "It must be something serious if a wolf like that is trying to get wolves like us to join his pack." Almost subconcsiously, her gaze went up to the bright moon hanging over head. Like always, a calm and wild sensation washed through her. Only this time a sense of unease came with it, causing her fur to bristle slightly. Azra looked back at Keona, the light from the moon making it seem like her pelt was glowing.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 am

The bite made her yelp, but Azra's words made her whimper. She had hurt her cousin, she knew. Her careless actions could have caused them both so much pain. When she was forgiven, a sigh of relief rippled through Keona's lean frame as she nuzzled Azra again and pressed against her side as much as possible. When she was like this, all she wanted was to be fused together with her cousin so they could share every pain, instead of just worrying about it. Yet, the feeling ended, hearing Azra's hesitant remark. The fur on her lean frame bristled for a second and she fought not to snap something mean. The mere notion of joining the male annoyed her immensely and if she was honest with herself, she knew it was because she was afraid of losing the closeness she had with her cousin when they were the only two wolves. Still, even with that aside, she didn't like the idea. The male had been too commanding and too vague for her to trust. Plus, her human family held her debt, which she had to pay. Running off without a word wasn't an option. Her pride wouldn't stand for it.

Every second she thought about it, the less Keona liked the idea. Shaking her head, she decided aloud, "No. We may be wolves, but we belong with our families. Nothing is too horrible for us to face on our own anyway." A trickle of worry went through her, though it was for the male and his pack. "It is probably rabies, cutting through their ranks. He wants foreigners in to hopefully fight it or maybe just replenish their ranks...either that or their forest is going to be cut and he wants humans to help him fight. Either way, we'd be safer to stay out of it." Keona nodded, liking the sound of logic in her answer. Still, the brilliant moon above, a little more than half full, there was something about it that filled her with fear and a strange longing. The stupid male had spooked her.

"Tag!" Keona yelped, nipping her cousin before darting off towards the park again. She didn't want to think about it. All she wanted was to play and be happy.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:41 am

Azra nuzzled Keona. "I didn't mean as in join his pack. I meant just go with him and ask him what the hell he was talking about. I at least want to be somewhat prepared for whatever is/might happen." Keona's words made sense, but the uneasy feeling remained. She jumped when Keona nipped her, watching blankly for a split second then chasing after. "Not fair!" She shouted playfully. Yes, they were sixteen years old. Yes, they were about to become adults in a few years. But that still didn't stop them from acting like total five year olds and running through the forest, playing tag until they dropped to the ground with exaustion.

She jumped at Keona as she gained on her, landing on Keona's back legs. "TAG!" She tugged on her pack member's ear before bounding away. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she ran, the heady feeling of running and everything combined making her feel high. Azra's eyes opened wide and she spun around, crashing into her cousin. Those two rolled together a few feet, Azra ending up on the bottom. She jumped up and shook herself, then grinned. "We should so totally go steal some alcohol," she said in her best hippy voice but ended up giggling, which ruined the effect. Hey, they could go from five year olds to juvenile delinquents in a matter of seconds. It's a talent.

(((OCC:/ Sorry, couldn't think of anything to really put :/)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 am

((OOC:/ No worries Razz))

Keona laughed as she felt her cousin jump on her and instantly spun around to chase her through the undergrowth. Just as she was about to leap on her, Azra spun back and the two of them were sent rolling, legs taggled. Keona wasn't sure if Azra was even laughing, because she, herself, was laughing so hard, even though there was no epic fall or screaming involved. She felt high from seeing the moon so bright, running, and being with her pack. It made her head spin and her paws worked the dirt needlessly as she rolled off of Azra. Keona felt like she was losing control of her body from the laughter and she didn't mind one bit. Hearing the hippy impression only made things worse and for a minute, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to stop to breath. Azra really failed epically at impressions.

"Dude! We should totally go do that. I mean, come on, let's go!" Keona answered in her own mock hippy tone, which came across more as a 'drunk party guy'. Giggling, she rolled onto her feet and nipped her cousin's shoulder as she started back towards the town. Of course, Keona would never consider herself a juvenile delinquent. Maybe, on a good day, she'd admit she was a problem child, but most of the time, she was content with shouting at the top of her lungs that she was a "GODDAMN ANGEL, NO MATTER WHAT YOU BASTARDS SAY!" At least, out loud that was her standing. Silently, she considered all of the bad things that she did and the knownledge that the mistakes she made now would haunt her forever...She was gonna end up with so many ghost whisperers hanging around her mumbling like crazy people and twitching as their brains were fried by whatever was haunting her.

The click of her nails on pavement brought Keona back to reality and she looked around the deserted street. The town was small and easy to get through if you knew even half the lay out of the town. Having been raised there since she was a mite, Keona did. With silent grace, she slipped through the streets to the liquor store. There was, of course, no one on the street, so she shifted into her human form and held the door for Azra, before shifting herself back and following as the door swung shut.

"Bob's boos. How may...hello?" the attendant said, clearly confused when he saw no one through the door, since a shelf was between him and it, just high enough that the two wolves could slip behind it. Keona darted towards her favorite drinks, the snobs. Carefully, she took one in her powerful jaws and began to pad around the store, careful to remain silent. There was no way she wanted to be spotted here in her human form, so she was looking for a way out, which proved to be the back door, open still from where the attendant had rushed out to grab a smoke. Keona grinned as she darted to the other side of the store, knowing the only sound was her nails against the tiles, a chilling tone. Setting her bottle on the ground, she used her muzzle to knock a case off beer off the shelf before running back around. The attendant, hearing the crash, rushed over and the white she-wolf used the chance to make a break for the back door.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 am

Azra couldn’t help but giggle at her cousin’s impression, much better than her own. She trailed just behind Keona as they made their way back to town, taking a slightly different route than the one they had come up. Not that they had really followed a trail or anything since it was really just Keona charging after that male wolf. Her mind dwelled on what he had wanted for a few seconds then she pushed it out of her head, not wanting to think about that right now. It wasn’t like her and Keona couldn’t take care of themselves, anyways. Stupid males and their damned egos.

It was simple for them to get to the liquor store, Keona being nice and holding the door for her. If she had been human right then, she would have had to pause to laugh at the clerk’s confused as hell voice. While Keona went for the snobs, like she knew she would, Azra made her way to the clear bottle that held red liquid and pink crystals. Quickly and quietly, she grabbed one bottle of aftershock in her mouth, already able to taste the scent of it. The sudden crash made her start, her head automatically coming up to search for her cousin. Seeing a white blur streaking towards the door, Azra took off towards the same direction, hoping that the store attendant was too busy with the shelf to notice her.

Just as she was about to pass through it, she heard a shout from behind her, an obvious sign that they had been spotted. “Run faster,” she told Keona playfully, even though their speed was already picking up. Azra darted through the streets until she ended up back at the park again. She led the way into the small grove of tree that were there, in the middle was a very small clearing with a huge boulder set near the center.

She laid down at the base of it, panting and not bothering to shift into her human form just yet since it was easier to catch her breath while in this form. “Well, that was fun,” she couldn’t help but comment, grinning. “He saw us, but he’ll probably just think two large dogs came in from the alleyway. I mean, he left the door wide open.”

(((OOC:/ OMG, I completely forgot to reply to this!! I'm sorry! *hugs* I meant to write a really long reply for you but couldn't think of anything else to put without completely controling your character even more Sad I is sorry. Forgive me? *holds out chains to slaves that are behind me*)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:35 am

Hearing the shout, Keona sped up, knowing that they would head for the park and knowing that Azra was every bit as fast as her so she didn't worry. Those two thoughts, plus her cousin's voice reassured her of just that. At the park, she trotted to the trees and flopped down, panting. The run hadn't taken much out of her, since her body was built to run for days, but the suddenness of it left her gasping and shaking...The laughter probably didn't help.

The ground was cool underneath her and made her heart calm as she laid there, her chest pressed against the cool dirt, her tail swaying. Her body shook as she laughed silently and then she growled and glared at Azra. Lifting her head proudly, Keona declared, "Any idiot with eyes can see I'm a beautiful, brilliant wolf!" Leaning over, she licked her cousin's cheek and then admitted, "But we were running fast so I'll forgive him if he doesn't realize what I am. He is a human after all." Her own comment made her pause. What were they? She had always wondered that. She had always counted herself more wolf than human, even though she spent more time in human form, pretending that her life was normal and perfect. It was so complex that she usually shied away from it mentally. This time was no different.

Standing up, she said, "Let's go into the woods, in case someone comes." Keona picked up the bottle by the neck and trotted forward. Once they were enclosed in the forest, she placed the bottle down and shifted into her human form. Just smelling it had gotten the taste in her mouth, so she was eager to have the bottle open and the warm liquid in her mouth. As soon as it was open, the taste of peppermint flooded her senses and she eagerly took a swallow. It burnt, but didn't stop her from taking a second, before looking for the cinnamon flavored after shock.

((OOC/: Wow, you're offering slaves hoping to get me to forgive you? Keep you're slaves.I'm not mad at you Razz))
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 am

Azra nuzzled Keona. “Of course you are,” she said to placate her. She didn’t bother to try and think about whether they were human or not. She was too afraid of the answer, that it would be the wrong answer for her. “Alright, let’s go.” She jumped up, grabbed the bottle in her teeth, and followed after Keona. When they were well hidden, she switched to human form, suddenly even more eager to pour the liquid down her throat. Her parents would sometimes call her an alcoholic jokingly, but Azra wondered if they were actually right every now and then. It was always her who suggested they go and get the liquor, and she usually took in more than Keona too. That might have to do with the body weight though, considering she out weighted Keona by a good ten pounds or so.

She opened the bottle and simply took a swing of it, not having her regular shot glass around. Her hand reached out and her and Keona switched bottles. Drinking peppermint snobs and after-shock always made breathing fun. Inhale, cold. Exhale, warmth. Inhale, cold. Exhale, warmth again. Another shot of peppermint went down her throat, bringing up somewhat painful memories.

There was a reason Keona told her if she ever drank alone, she would cause Azra extreme bodily harm. When she was fourteen, she had gotten a hold of her mother’s alcohol. Her parents had just had a fight again, she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her and was only using her, and her brother had been kicked out of the house yesterday for fighting at school again. She had seen her parents drink when upset, so she didn’t think anything of it as she took a sip of the alcohol, gasping as it burned it’s way down. Over and over and over, she had poured it down her throat until the bottle was empty. Yet she still didn’t feel better. If anything, it made her feel worse.

She stumbled up to her room. Now thinking back, Azra wondered how she even made it up the stairs in that state. Once she was there, she fell onto her bed, not noticing the pain, and opened up her laptop. Out of habit, she sent a video call to Keona, not realizing that it was three in the morning and that her best friend should be asleep. She wasn’t though, and after she grinned at Keona and said hello, she broke down in tears. The next thing she could remember was Keona sitting beside her, holding and rocking her while murmuring all of the harmful things she would do once Azra was better.

Her parents hadn’t even noticed that the liquor was missing or that Keona was there in the morning when she hadn’t been there when they went to bed.

She shook her head and flopped down on her back so her head was in Keona’s lap. “So…how be things at your place?” She stared up through the trees at the stars and moon, enjoying the simple beauty of it.

(((OOC:/ Yay for forgiving me, but...what am I suppose to do with all these female slaves? I have no use for them...Do you at least want the P!nk look-alike? I'm probably just going to move them in with the gays until I can find good homes for all of them)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:27 am

Keona mimicked Azra, hammering the two drinks quickly, pausing only to amuse herself with the sensation of breathing. Her mind spun around various topics. Remember when we nearly did that? Dudette that was a bad fuck up. Man, I wanna go back to that and redo it! All of the memories seemed the same, some small regret, something she wished she had done, but common sense had held her back. It felt like most of her life, some form of logic or another had prevented her from doing what she really wanted to, making her lose the best chances of her life time. It wasn't fair, but it was life and she knew that.

Still, some times logic really was a dick, especially when it was wrong.

Back when Keona was thirteen, she had first transformed. It was at night when she was letting her emotions run free and wild, scream and throwing things and venting and crying to Azra. Of course, on those nights she usually was up past midnight IMing, texting, or talking to her girlfriend. The girl was a drama queen and constantly pulled Keona into her own problems, making life hell for the reserved goth girl. It didn't help that it was her first relationship with another girl and she was already falling for her. One those nights, Keona always had the same dream, at least, she thought it was a dream. As her emotional imbalance reached a peek, she had transformed into a snow white wolf and jumped from her open bedroom window, running to Azra's house and outside, there was a black she-wolf, waiting for her. Keona knew in these dreams that it was Azra and the two would run for miles and miles together.

Keona thought that the stress of her relationship had driven her insane and she broke up with her. It was because things were going smooth between the two and she was still having the crazy dreams. Keona loved the dreams but hated waiting up. She figured rather than tease herself, she would liberate herself from them completely and get ride of them.

They had continued after ward.

Figuring there was no other way than to start controlling her dreams, Keona kept her wolf form out later and later in her dream, but was always drawn home before she woke. Finally, she managed to stay out all night and fall asleep in the forest. She was surrounded with trees when she awoke. It didn't take her long to figure it out, though she did a few more test, one resulting in many cuts and a broken window. The cuts had healed and in time, they both had learned to control their wolf forms and their human forms as well.

Keona played with her cousin's hair when her head was in her lap and she thought it over before answering. "Perfect." Gesturing around, she realized how drunk she was when a small amount of alcohol slooshed onto her hand. She licked it up and then explained to Azra, "This, this is my place. Fuck the humans. Fuck the real wolves. Fuck the real world!" She flopped back, managing to keep from disturbing Azra's position. "What about you and yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:19 am

"Hey, easy with the spilling of the alcohol," Azra reminded Keona when she split some on her hand. She giggled at Keona's mini rant. "Amen, sister!" She said, raising the bottle of snobs in toast before taking a sip. "Pass me the cinnamon stuff," she said, holding out the peppermint in favor for trading. She amused herself with breathing again, thinking about what a simple minded idiot she was.

"Eh, usual. Parents fight every few days, house doesn't get cleaned unless I'm there to help, and my kitty says hi!" She paused and thought if anything different had happened. "Josh stopped by yesterday when the 'rents were out, and we talked about nothing really. We rough housed, he beat me again, then he had to leave before they got home," she murmured quietly, thinking of her brother. "He says hi, by the way. And that he can still kick your ass." She giggled. "I told him he was full of shit. He put me in a headlock so I bit him," she pouted at the headlock part but grinned at the end.

"I think our jaw strength increased for our human form," she mentioned, "'cause when I bit Josh, it drew blood when it usually doesn't. Then he started to pout and say I was too cruel so I had to apologize...even though he started it." She sighed and took a drink, hoping to get wasted but not really keen on sleeping out in the woods while in human form. She always got bug bites from it. 'Why don't I get them when I'm in wolf form?' She wondered, knowing she knew the answer to that but couldn't think of it right then.

She waved her hand in the air vaguely, "So, the end result is: SSDD....'cept for Josh stopping by." Azra turned on her side, facing Keona. "What's the date?" She blinked at her own random question. Why the hell would she want to know the date? Oh, yeah, she was suppose to be making a birthday gift for Keona and wanted to know how much time she had left. This alcohol was really fucking with her head tonight. Usually it would take a little longer for her to get this drunk.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 pm

With a laugh, she passed the bottle and took another chug. It was so easy to let herself let go of reality, of the pain and emotions of her human world. All she needed was a night alone with Azra. The drinking, that was fun, but she didn't need some foreign source to smile, just her cousin. Hell, if she drank alone, she was prone to getting a tad suicidal, so it was Keona that made her laugh and grin at times like this. Azra was confused by her own thoughts, but she was used to that. Every time she was drunk or at least drinking, she think about her and Azra's bond. Their friendship was more like an addiction than anything to her. If she didn't get her fix, she was lost.

Hearing Josh's name, Keona froze for a second. Ever since their change, the short girl had wondered about Josh. He was a lot like them, closed off from people, touchy with those he loved, and fierce. No matter what it was, he was fierce and firm about it. Keona had never asked him and she had never seen a wolf that reminded her of him, but just hearing his name made her start questioning Azra's older brother all over again.

"I would kill to have seen the look on his face!" she declared laughing. Her mind was far enough ahead to think about being wasted or passing out admit the leaves. It was on the image of Josh and Azra fighting. Some times, she envied her cousin for her older brother, since Josh had always been a friend for Azra and had always been there, even when their families weren't together. Yet, thinking about having her own older siblings to fight with her parents and be kicked out, or to be a turn coat and sell her out when she was caught sneaking out. Neither was her idea of fun. She loved her little brother and was happy to have just him, even though she often got in fights because of him.

"It's Sunday, the fifth," she answered with a shrug. Abruptly, she was on her feet, snarling at nothing. Aggitation raced through Keona and she was uncertain why. It had to be that conceited male. If he hadn't come, she'd just be happy right now. Yet, she somehow doubted that. There was something in the air. Some of the animals were quieter than they should have been and it felt like the world was taking an inhale before holding it's breath. It was an odd feeling and Keona didn't like it.

Yet, as soon as the feeling hit her, it was gone and she was standing on her feet feeling confused and antsy. Sinking down, she curled against Azra and started to hammer the two drinks, swallowing both cinnamon and peppermint in turn, but the hot burn didn't bother her and the immature enjoyment of merely breathing didn't effect her.

Another human growl escaped her, but then she forced herself to switch. Her blood was hotter as a wolf, so it would burn off the alcohol, at least Keona thought so. Still, her mind was slowing already. A soft sigh escaped her as she passed out. The sleep was heavy and she felt like she had been swallowed by cotton because of her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:03 am

Azra felt her head connect with the ground when Keona jumped up, but didn't really feel the pain. Instead, she was gazing up at Keona, wondering what was wrong. She wrapped her arms around her cousin when she shifted into wolf form, cuddling her for a few moments before shifting herself and curling up close beside her. She waited to fall asleep but got nothing, except for the now faint amusement of breathing quietly. She glanced up at the moon hanging above them, beautiful and bright, yet Azra couldn't help the shiver of apprehension that went through her. She quickly looked away and closed her eyes, willing herself to sleep.

Next time she opened her eyes, sunlight was streaming through the trees above, painful against her eyes and warm on her pelt. She yawned, a whine escaping her, and got up to stretch the sleep from her limbs. She glanced to her side and saw Keona still asleep, making her smile and consider laying back down. Azra didn't though, knowing she should get both of them home before their parents woke up and noticed them gone...As if. Their parents weren't the most observant people in the world, so she doubted they would be missed.

She laid back down, not planning on sleeping but not planning on moving quite yet; her head still hurt from last night. Laying out flat on her side, she enjoyed the sun on her, thinking about Keona's birthday present and whether it would get done in time. Keona said last night that it was the...fifth and that it was...Sunday? Her eyes opened and she sat up. "That means today is Monday," she thought out loud. Her head snapped up to look at the sun. It was around noon, so that meant they could still get to school and pass it off as a half day.

She nudged Keona, "Keona...Keona, wake up! Keona!" She waited until her cousin was awake then said quickly, "We have to get to school. It's almost noon!" Azra licked her cousin's cheek a few times as if that would wake her up fast. "Come on, follow me." She brought Keona to her feet and set off towards the school, keeping the pace fast but slow enough for Keona until she was more awake. When they reached the edge of the woods, she changed into her human form, glancing down at her clothes and decided to make do. If people couldn't handle grass stains, rips, and clothes two sizes too big, then they could fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Keona was disorientated confused as she stumbled to her feet and lunged after the fleeing form of the black she-wolf a head. She half expected the forest to be on fire behind them, but as far as she could see, smell, and hear, it wasn't. As they ran, her mind slowly caught up and she started to pour on the speed. They had school today. Even her parents would notice that she had slipped out last night if they got a call from the school asking about her. Her parents weren't unobservant, they did notice when she was gone or did something wrong. They were just absent minded, so they tended to over look and accept everything as just chance. Maybe she had been in her room last night and they just had walked in at the wrong time. Maybe she left early to go hang out with Azra. They always assumed something that would make them not have to care. It was convent for Keona, but she knew it was fragile and one phone call could ruin it.

When they reached the edge of the woods, she shifted with her cousin and looked down at her clothes. She was dressed in a hoodie that was long enough the sleeves completely covered her hands and tripp pants. Both were covered in grass, bits of leaves, and dirt. They were also what she had worn the day before. Her hair and face were probably no better. Somehow, that made her even more eager to head into school. There was the slight pain of a headache behind her eyes, from drinking the night before and her mouth felt dry, but she didn't feel sick, so that was good...though the sudden mental image of her barfing on a teacher struck her and she couldn't stop laughing as she took Azra's hand and headed down towards the school.

She held the door for Azra and then went into the office, signing herself in and stepping back so that her cousin could do the same. The secretary looked like she had a snide comment, but when she opened her mouth to say something, Keona cut her off. "Look, everyone has snide comments for us. If you don't like the way you look, you should try having a beat down with a grizzly bear over who is cuter, Whinny the Pooh or Dora the Explorer. Stupid fucking beaner fans."

Rasist remark still hanging in the air, she pulled Azra out of the office. There was a habitual glare on her face, but the halls were empty. Her stomach rumbled and Keona made a face at her cousin. "I am hungry. Think you can stand the idiots long enough for me to get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 am

Going into the office, without letting go of Keona's hand, Azra waited patiently as her cousin signed in then stepped up and did the same. She ignored the secretary, knowing she wasn't even worth the time to look at, but she couldn't help and laugh at Keona's remark to the secretary. "You, my love, are epic in so many ways," she said as they walked down the hall to the cafeteria. "Sure, if any idiot does bother me, I'm in a bad enough mood to knock them flat on the floor." She squeezed Keona's hand then let go and headed towards the line to get a tray of food for her cousin.

Once in line and away from Keona, Azra put criss-crossed her arms over her stomach so her hands rested on the opposite hip. She hated going into the line to get food. It was crowded and people kept bumping into her and they wanted to talk to her! Why?! Couldn't they see that she didn't like them and was hoping that someone would call animal control on them. She knew she shouldn't say that though, since she was, technicality, more animalistic than them. But seriously! How many times did someone need to tell you to leave them alone before they got it?! She moved forward and grabbed some utensils and napkins, pressing closer to herself when someone brushed her shoulder.

She stumbled forward as someone hit her back, pushed by one of his friends. She let it go, thinking that they were just playing around and hadn't meant to do. After the third time, she spun around and snarled, "If you touch me one more fucking time, I'm going to stab you in the face with this fork." Not waiting for their reply, but taking pleasure in their shocked faces, she turned back around and grabbed the food. After taking a few of the extra food on the bar, she hurried towards her and Keona's table. There were a few more people around it, but they knew they were only a part of the group for a bit, at least Azra thought they knew. She shrugged and sat down in her custom seat beside Keona, sparing everyone at the table a small smile then pushing the tray over in front of Keona.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Keona felt guilty about making her cousin suffer through the lunch line, since she couldn't stand it. As a wolf, she thrived on physical contact. In her human form, it drove her up a wall. No, it wasn't even just that she was in human form. With people she liked, with her human pack, she was fine with it. It was just these strangers. It felt wrong to be touched by someone that wasn't a packmate. The scent would linger on her skin and coat, making her feel stalked.

She went over to the table in the back corner of the cafeteria. Like caged animal, her eyes scanned the room wearily. Every time someone approached, she would tense and glare at them until they either backed away or sat down, indifferent. Most of them had been around Keona for a long time and knew that her glaring was as bad as it got as long as they kept outside of her personal bubble and didn't talk about Azra. Most of them were smart enough to know better than assume they were friends and talk to her.

When Azra was bumped, Keona eyes flashed to her and her lips drew back slightly in the beginnings of a snarl, but she stopped herself, knowing better. Still, a few at the table noticed and gave her an odd look, but she was staring across the cafeteria, a hard look on her face. Her eyes were on Azra, trying to loan her strength to handle it, yet when her cousin snapped at them, though Keona couldn't hear the words, she felt a wave of joy.

As soon as Azra was seated, Keona latched onto her arm and whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna find those ass holes after school and drag them into an alley. I'll stuff my soaks in two of their mouths while I rip the third into pieces with my bare hands and jaws. I'll make them watch as I lick the blood from his skin and drink it. Once I'm finished, I'll take the second and this time I'll use a knife, cutting off his hair and then plastering it to his face with his own blood. I'll watch him slowly bleed out and use my finger nails to trace patterns on his skull and renew them every time the blood washes them away. When he is finally dead, I'll take the third and bring him to you to be a slave." Grinning, she kissed her cousin's cheek and asked aloud, "So which do you want?"

Was she sick? Maybe.
Did she care? No.
Should she be locked away? Probably.

Keona was more concerned with Azra smiling than anything else. Her hands snaked out and she picked up one of the packaged treats, carrots in plastic, yum. Tearing it open, she pulled one out and popped it in her mouth. It was harder than carrots had any right to be. There was a loud crack as she chewed it. Silently she wondered how the humans ate it, since it made her jaws hurt. Still, she managed to down that and most of the packaged orange juice before feeling like she was going to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:01 am

Azra was somewhat glad she wasn't eating, because her cousin could give her very vivid pictures with just a few words of description. She ended up laughing and said, "They aren't worth it. It's torture enough for them to live and know in the back of their small minds that they aren't going to amount to anything." She ignored the dirty looks she got from the table next to theirs and rubbed her temples, the hangover still there. Grabbing a carrot piece, she popped it into her mouth, wincing when she bit into it.

"Hey, Azra?" Cloey, a small girl from her math class, spoke up.

"Hmm?" was the most she managed with the carrot in her mouth.

"Are you okay? I mean from when you were in line," she gave Azra a timid smile.

Azra reached over and patted her hand. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just annoyed and have a headache."

Cloey nodded. "Okay, just checking." She went back to eating.

Azra could tell that everyone around the table was afraid of Keona, especially after hearing what she had just said. Yet, all of them were still sitting here after all of the crap that Keona and her got into. She grabbed Keona's hand, holding it while staring into space, pondering about the few people around her table. Did they think they were friends? Maybe they were, just not as close as her and her cousin. Is the distant feeling mixed with closeness the feeling you have when you are friends with someone? She blinked and looked over at Cloey. She had asked if Azra was okay, so that meant she cared. Friends cared, right? But wasn't the feeling suppose to be mutual for them to be friends?

"Keona," she said, "I think I have a god complex...Is it true?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 pm

"Fuck you," Keona decided, moving back into the center of her own chair as she continued to tear apart the meal before her. Blood. God, she realized she was craving it. Looking around, Keona wondered if it was the taste or smell she wanted. There was no meat in the room except for the humans, which were all alive...and not eatable. Her mind was a frantic whirl as she considered it, nothing sinking in, which was surprising, because normally, she'd snarl at Cloe for speaking to her cousin. Keona actually liked Cloe, since she was a cute human with a sweet temperament. She'd make the perfect alpha female for their pack, but since she was human, Keona told herself she wasn't interested. The girl promised herself, once she was older and calmer, then she'd look for a human mate. Until then, she'd check out the hot chicks and forget to express interest. Being single was easier and made her happier.

Looking at Azra, Keona was snapped out of her blood frenzy for a second. Grinning, she told her cousin, "Yes, you do."

'If she has a god complex, what's it called for you?' Keona asked herself. With a snort, she muttered aloud, "I am a goddess, so fuck that."

Abruptly, Keona was on her feet, shoving someone. She didn't know who, didn't know why he was behind her chair, and didn't care. A snarl rippled through her as she glared down at the male. it was an animalistic sound that froze him in place. Her eyes blazed and she demanded, "What the hell is your problem you ass hole?"

"What's my problem!?" the boy demanded, leaping to his feet and getting in her face. "Fuck you you cunt! No one gives a shit about your dyke mood swings! Get the fuck out of my face before I give you the fucking problem!"

For a second, Keona told herself that she had heard him talking about her before and that was why she was mad, but she knew it wasn't true. Just like in the forest, there was another sharp sense of rage that she couldn't name. A vicious smile touched her face and she taunted, "Too fucking back, the problem is yours. I already bent her over and tongue fucked until she cam."

"You bitch!" the boy shouted, drawing back to punch her.

A smirk touched her face and Keona thought, 'Fucking easy.'
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Azra watched Keona and the stupid male, a growl hidden low enough that no one but her and Keona could hear it. When he went to punch her cousin, Azra jumped up and grabbed his wrist, squeezing hard. "Don't fucking touch her!" She growled, shoving him backwards into a table. A giggle almost made it's way past her lips when she saw all of the food covering him and him in pain. She managed to keep it down though, even kept her face the same guarded, angry expression.

Small ripples of pleasure went through her as he got back to his feet, the teachers still try to force their way through the crowd of student. A realization hit her and she turned to Keona, an apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry! I ruined your fun! Forgive me?" She latched onto Keona's arm, trying to look pitable.

She heard a scoff. "What? You two lesbians? Thought you were cousins? Incest much?" The boy was glaring at them.

Azra laughing, wrapping an arm around Keona, "You're just jealous that you'll never get a hold of something this sexy and gorgeous. And ew! I love Keona, more than I'll ever love anyone else, but not that way." She turned to said person. "Sorry, hun. You just arn't my type." She released her cousin, the teachers almost there. If she hadn't of grabbed her cousin, she probably would have hurt the kid real bad or maybe killed him. Only a speculation from the blood lust that was rolling off of her in waves.

Her face contorted and Azra glanced at Keona. "You did what to who now? And yes, that part just now caught up to me." Even though she asked, she wasn't sure she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 am

The interruption from her cousin was expected, maybe even slightly relied on, but Keona still growled in annoyance. However, the almost instantaneous apology and the site of the idiot covered in food made her laugh and forgive her cousin.

Hearing the remark, she snarled, her eyes seeking out a face to put with the voice, her predatory instincts making it easier, but when Azra handled it calmly, she shrugged it off.

Stupid humans. They all thought with their reproductive organs.

Despite the fact that Keona was being held back by Azra, she felt herself close to snapping. Every human within reach was in danger and she could just imagine herself ripping through them. They would fall screaming as she slashed them with her sheer strength. Those that didn't fall under her hands would be torn in two with her teeth.

Hearing Azra's voice, she tried to focus on that, but it felt distant and odd.

Closing her eyes, she forced a laugh and said between clenched teeth, "Captain dickless there has a beef with me because either his girl friend, ex, or sister wants me to fuck them. He might want to fuck me too. I don't know. I don't care. I just know all of you dick heads!"

Abruptly, she turned towards the mass of students. The few teachers that had wormed their way to the front froze as well as the other students. Most of them looked stunned and pale.

"All of you fucking dick heads want a piece of this. You want my ass or you want my mind or you wanna hurt me. Those of you that don't, props to you. You can fucking leave. Those of you that do, fuck step up. I'll kick your ass now!"

"Keona calm down," the sharp voice of the principal snapped.

Her lips drew back in a feral snarl and Keona reached for Azra's hand. Without being told to do so, she went towards the office. It didn't take long before the two girls were kicked out.

This wasn't a first and it wouldn't be a last.

It happened so often that the principal didn't even bother threatening to call home. 'Hello, your daughter got kicked out for fighting...again' Yeah, that would sound good.

Keona ran out of the school, her bag thrown over her shoulder and her eyes angry. Once she was down the steps, she spun back and shouted, seeing the few timid students peering out, "FUCK YOURSELVES!"

With that, she spun on heel and ran away, heading towards the park. Halfway there, she passed the liquor store and tripped over her own feet, falling to the ground as she laughed hysterically. For a moment, she rested on the sidewalk, laughing and shaking her head.

((OOC:/ Keona just calmed down...she's not high...I swear...))
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Azra simply followed Keona, not saying a word to anyone, and was glad that they had been kicked out. Their parents would never know and it meant they could go wherever they wanted. She let go of Keona's hand when she took off, knowing where she was heading and deciding that she didn't want to run right now. When she came up and saw Keona laying on the sidewalk, laughing like she belonged in the mad house, Azra sat down beside her and blew out a breath.

"Your laughing fit over?" She teased, "Or do I have to call the loony bin to come and pick you up?"

She rubbed Keona's shoulder then stood up, heading towards the park. Once she was there, she sat down on a swing, wincing slightly as is squeaked and rocked her back and forth slowly. A slight depression went over her and she looked at the ground for a few moments, thinking about nothing in particular. Sighing quietly, she pushed off, quickly gaining height until she was almost horizontal with ground. A giggle left her as the image of her falling out of the swing and breaking her neck flashed through her mind, her fingers already loosing on the chains that she had been gripping. Another, quieter giggle left her as a poem she had either read or made, she couldn't remember which, ran through her head.

Just let go
Slip into the flow
Let go of all of this
And fall into sweet bliss
Gently, let go
Sweetly, let go
Gleefully letting go
To fall into graceless nothing

Her fingers slowly slid from the chains and she felt herself fall back, could almost hear the darkness whisper sweet promises to her. Just as she was about to fall, she wrapped her fingers back around the chains and dragged herself to a stop, blinking at the ground. Keona would kill her if she ever found out what was going through her head. A heavy sigh left her and she let go, falling backwards and hit the ground with a thud.

"Ouch," she murmured, staring up at the sky and felt calmer...well, at least not suicidal.

(((OOC:/ Keona gets pissed and Azra gets depressed. That moon is seriously fucking with them Razz I didn't have Azra talk to Keona in this after she went to the park because I didnt' know if Keona followed her or not. And sorry for how short it is.)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 am

Keona’s lips parted as she intended to make a snappy retort, but the laughter cut it off and she just shook her head. Maybe she really should go to the loony bin. At least there, they had strait jackets to shove her in if she tried to kill someone.

When her cousin continued on, she lingered. Her eyes were on the sky and her mind was mile away.

Nothing felt right. Her skin felt dry and lose. Her hair felt like there was something crawling through it. The clothes felt like they weighed a tone.

It was easy to feel the agitation returning as she laid there, panting. Instead of letting herself be drawn into it, she jumped up and chased after Azra.

The sound of her footsteps was like thunder in her ears and it grew, louder and louder, mending with her heart beat and drowning out the world. It was an odd sensation of being trapped completely inside of herself.

Yet it wasn’t as frightening as when the whole world stopped.

Just as she ran into the park, she saw Azra, at the top of the arch of the swing, letting go, letting her body move with the flow and in her mind’s eye, she saw her cousin falling and her body shattering.

When Azra caught herself, Keona’s world returned to normal.

As soon as her cousin hit the grown, Keona tackled her, forcing them to roll a few feet as her arms snaked around her. Buring her head against her cousin’s shoulder, she shuddered and whimpered, “Don’t do that. Please, don’t.”

For a moment more, she clung to her cousin before wiggling away. Once more her body felt wrong. There was nothing comfortable about being human right now.

Impulsively, she shifted into a wolf and shook herself so that her fur stood on end, making her look like a little white poof ball. As soon as she felt the reassuring strength of her fangs and muscles, her tail began to sway and she relaxed.

Looking at her cousin, she dropped into a play bow and growled, “Come on you weak human mutt. Play!” Her eyes danced with humor now.

Already, it was nearly one in the afternoon. They had only been awake for about an hour, but Keona felt like so much had happened. Really, only a little had. Such a small fight wasn’t even note worthy for them. There had been scarps at school where they were both bloodied and bleeding before one of the teachers stepped in. Those fights, however, they had been outnumbered and or jumped separately.

Each time, however, they got their revenge.

Revenge was her favorite part of getting beaten up. Keona knew that no matter how bad they messed her up, she’d heal fast and then be able to help Azra stomp the crap out of them one by one. Each time, she was afraid that they would wise up and stop attacking them. Luckily, the students were stupid and easily fooled by their timid behavior the rest of the time.

((OOC:/ There, I posted 510 words. You can't bitch about short replies, lol. Love you! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Azra let herself roll, knowing it was Keona. When they stopped, she hugged her cousin back just as tight, almost laughing at how restless Keona was. She had no room to laugh though, considering she felt the exact same way. When she saw how much more comfortable Keona was in wolf form, Azra went to follow suit, only to have Keona challenge her.

She grinned and pounced on her cousin, still in human form. "Grr~" she growled playfulling, rolling over and flopping on the ground. She managed to grab Keona by the scruff and pull her down beside her after a few more miinutes of play fighting. "This sucks! I'm changing!" She cried, shifting and shaking her fur out. It felt soooo much better now. She dropped onto her back and squirmed around in the dirt, whining happily every now and then. When she came back up, her coat had a nice, fine brown dusting cover it. "I can change color!" She exclaimed proudly before dissolving into a giggling fit. By the time she was done, she was on the ground cross-legged, having changed back, holding her stomach and covering her mouth in an attempt to stop the laugher.

'One minute I'm suicidal, and the next, I'm giggling like a mad woman in need of serious help,' she thought to herself. Azra's hand that was around her stomach shot out and grabbed her cousin, pulling her into Azra's lap. "Keona, what's up with us?" She put her head on Keona's shoulder and leaned her head against her's. "I mean, the blood lust from you...Well, that's always there, but not this high. And the insane laughter from both of us. The suicidal part by me is sort of normal, but not when I'm sober and definitally not when I'm with you."

Azra sighed and smiled slightly. "Seriously...we're crazy shit right now," she finished, growling low as the antsy feeling came back over her. "And if the mood swings don't fucking stop, I swear I'm killing someone!"

(((OOC:/ yeah, it's short. So sue me *has almost no money anways*)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Keona was amazing when Azra leapt at her in human form, but that didn’t stop her. She nipped and wrestled with her cousin because careful as possible. For a human, Azra was strong, so Keona was able to throw some of her weight into it.

It wasn’t surprising when the game was broken off so that her cousin could shift into a more comfortable form. Keona just sat watching her.

“Even if you can change colors, you look better white,” Keona answered in a teasing voice. Once more she watched her cousin shifted into human form, wondering why, though the laughter was music to hear ears and made her wag.

Being pulled into her cousin’s lap, Keona growled and shifted so that her wolf form was comfortable in the other girl’s lap. Her head nodded slowly and she answered, “I think we’re just antsy from sleeping in the woods. We should just head home, get showers and then crash for the night.”

She shifted into her human form so that her back was pressed against her cousin’s torso and her hands wrapped around Azra’s. For a moment, she stayed like that, just clinging to her cousin, but then she stood up, careful not to knock her cousin over.

Holding out her hand to help her cousin up, she said in a thoughtful tone, “We should hang out at my place, since they’ll be at work.”

It was odd. She didn’t say who ‘they’ were, but she knew Azra would know. Were all friends like that? It almost made her want to try and find out. But no, there was no one she could trust that much.

“We need to shower and change so our parents don’t notice anything,” Keona decided before snorting and muttering scornfully, “Who am I trying to kid? We could walk in with a sign that read ‘I killed someone’ and they wouldn’t notice…or in prison orange…that might be fun but I hate orange…I wonder when Hot Topic is gonna have a sale.”

Laughing at herself, she hugged Azra quickly before darting away, leading the way along the streets making certain not to walk where Azra’s parents might see them.

As expected, there was no one home and Keona let herself in.

((OOC:/ Ending it here in case Azra didn't follow. *laughs* No worries. We all make short posts from time to time. I wouldn't sue...you.))
Back to top Go down
Hinfallend
Admin
Hinfallend

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am

"You are right," she said, taking Keona's hand and hauling herself up. "'Kay, your house it is. And I know! I hate most shades of orange too...not for awhile, I think." She answered alll of Keona's suggestions and dashed after said person, wondering if she could get to the shower before her or if they would have to shower together again since both were too stubborn to give in. She laughed at the memory. They had been at her house, trying to get in the shower before Azra's parents woke up. Neither of them would back down, so they ended up in the shower together, splashing water at each other like little kids and soaking the bathroom floor. Which, because she is a klutz, Azra slipped on when she got out, forcing Keona to catch her and almost making them both crash to the floor.

She went into the house with Keona, stretching and sighing happily before jumping on Keona's shoulders and calling out, "I call dibs on da shower, biatch!" With that being said, she pecked her cousin's cheek then ran to the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door since it was just her and Keona home.

Shedding the annoying clothes, she quickly adjusted the water to a little bit below lukewarm and brushed out her hair while she waited for the water to get the right temperature. She finished her hair, realized that the water was finally right and jumped in, sighing as the water hit her. She rinsed her body off, stealing a bit of Keona's shampoo to wash her hair out, then simply stood there and enjoyed the feeling of the water spray. After a few seconds, she conceeded that she shouldn't run up the water bill in somoeone elses house and got out.

Slipping back into her clothes, she came out of the bathroom, noting faintly that her clothes were covered in dirt and grass stains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl At the Moon (Private)   Howl At the Moon (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howl At the Moon (Private)
Page 1 of 1