Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 pm

"Aw, you've only been out of the game a day then. Surely your fragile pride can handle that," Roy teased. Seeing they were already at his house, he frowned, amazed. Glancing at Jax, he hesitated and then asked, "You want to come up for some coffee? I don't have work and you're off tomorrow, so at least you'll keep me away from the books for a bit." He chuckled, grinning and trying not to look hopeful.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Jax laughed along with his joke. It was pretty funny for a doc. "Yeah, I would like that." He parked the truck and locked it as they walked up to the door step. Jax waited patiently while Roy opened the door. When they finally walked inside, he was amazed. The house was beautiful and the furniture was exquisite. He could definitely tell the difference between his enlisted paycheck and the officer's paycheck. "Nice place you got." He had never actually been inside his house before, so it was a nice treat.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 am

"Thanks. I have been saving up and working hard to get it the way I want it," Roy told him as he walked into the kitchen. Everything was lavish and rich, designed with an expert eye. Honestly, he could have made a killing, staying home and designing houses, but he had wanted to do something with his life, to help someone. That had landed him there. Turning on the brewer, he looked towards Jax and asked, "Hungry? I can make a real meal or we can snack on cookies...or I might have some cake." As he offered, he walked over to the high tech fridge and looked through it.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 am

Jax smiled as he followed him in the kitchen. It was so big, he was shocked. "I think your kitchen is bigger than my bedroom!" he joked. "I'm down for whatever you want," he stated as he watched Roy's ass as he looked through the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 am

"Ah the perks of going to college," Roy answered jokingly. Picking out some baklava that he had made the previous day, he offered, "Do you like this stuff? It is really sweet, but with coffee, it is orgasmatic." Putting the platter down on the table, he checked on the coffee and then got two mugs down. "How do you take yours?" he asked, glancing at Jax. He was struggling, doing his best, to not think how right it looked to have him there. Pulling out a chair, he added, "Get off of that leg~"

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 am

"Well I like my coffee with a lot of cream and sugar. I love sweet things!" He hadn't even noticed he was standing. "Alright, I will definitely sit down," he joked as he took a seat. "So you live in this big place... all by yourself? Please tell me you at least have a dog!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 am

Getting the creamer, sugar, and a few flavor shots out of the cabinet, he placed them on the table in front of Jax. Pouring them both a cup, he brought it over to the table and set them down. Settling into a seat, he answered, "I like being alone, but I have Felix. Yes, he is a cat. Don't make a comment on his name."

On cute, an adorable, long furred, silver tabby ran into the kitchen. The cat's tail was so long that it was like a streamer behind him, and he gracefully jumped into Roy's lap. Glaring at his owner, he meowed demandingly, and Roy laughed and nuzzled the cat, murmuring an apology to him.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

"Felix the cat, huh? Like cartoons much?" he laughed. "But a dog would definitely be a better choice. Not only do they love people, but they could be your best friend!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 am

[quote="Admin-Galena"]

With a soft laugh, he shook his head and answered, "Felis catus- scientific name for cats." Petting the silver cat, he poured a bit of cream into a saucer and set it on the ground. The cat hopped down lightly and began to lap it up, purring. "He's a pretty good friend, plays when I want to play and cuddles when I want to cuddle."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 am

"All I know is, when I get a nice place, I'm getting me a huge lazy dog that loves to wrestle! And we will go swimming in the ocean! I can't wait!" He grabbed one of the treats and started eating it. "What'd you say this was called again? It's not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:01 am

"Felix likes swimming, but I am always worried about taking him to the ocean," Roy said with a laugh. Picking up one for himself, he answered, "Baklava. It isn't as difficult to make as some people think." Taking a sip of his coffee, he smiled and remarked, "I'll take that not bad as a compliment. Thank you." Though he didn't really realize it, Roy was tense. He had never had anyone over before and when he let others sample his cooking, it was generally when it was fresh made and the warmth made it taste a little better than it really was. He was frightfully nervous, and if he had realized it, he probably would have tried to laugh at himself. After all, he was still denying any attraction to anyone, especially the tall, handsome enlisted man before him.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 am

Jax took a sip from his coffee and another bite from the baklava. He looked at the cat, Felix. Such a silly name for a cat. But he was just glad to be in nice and calm company. If he were with the boys, they would be drinking and shouting, and most likely doing stupid shit. Some days he thought him and his friends acted like teenagers again. "So what are you doing next week?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:38 am

"Studying the hell out of physical therapy so that I can' be as much help as possible to you," he answered with a faint smile. The cat, now finished with its milk, trotted over to Jax and gentle tapped his legs. It was the strangest thing, because it just tapped him lightly, no claws or batting, just a polite request to climb up. Taking a sip of his coffee, Roy tilted his head and asked, "What about you? How are you going to spend your free time?"

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:16 am

Jax looked down at the cat, confused he just patted his lap. He looked over at Roy and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really know. I might go to the movies. I haven't been in ages, I always seem to be so busy I never get around to it. I might do some online shopping. I hear amazon has some nice stuff. I might even wake up at 0500 just to go fishing. Who really knows? I will have a ton of free time."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 am

[quote="Admin-Galena"]

Chuckling, he couldn't help but ask, "Fishing? Seriously?" Even back home, he had never once gone fishing. It seemed so pointless. When Felix hopped up onto Jax's lap, he couldn't help but feel jealous. Cats could be so pushy and got away with so much. When the kitten glanced at him pointedly before nuzzling Jax, he wondered if he was being taunted. Shaking his head, he told himself that it was insane. Felix was a sweet heart. "Well, if you need company, I can usually at least text while I am at work." He felt guilty admitting that he did such a thing while on duty, but there was plenty of time that he was just sitting around waiting.

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:41 am

He ran his hand over the cat's back and tail. His fur was really soft and it was nice getting to pet something that seemed so sweet and cute. He wasn't fond of cats, but he liked Felix. He would never admit that though. "You text at work? Badass! Breaking the rules, just like me!" he joked as he continued to stroke the cat. "But yeah that would be great. I used to go fishing when I was a kid, but I never went completely alone. I think texting would be cool and I can send you pictures of the fish I catch!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm

"Oh, hush. I already feel guilty about it," Roy answered jokingly. Sipping his coffee, he nodded and remarked, "Doing things alone gives you a chance to relax, and with your leg, that is exactly what you need." Standing up, he poured himself another cup and offered Jax more before sitting down again. "I have to admit, I'm not much a fan of fish. The texture is too weird for me." Glancing at the cat, he added, "Though I buy it for him from time to time. He's so spoiled." Pulling out his cellphone, he slid it across to Jax and joked, "I can't believe I didn't get your number before. You should have me on speed dial with all the accidents."

Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Jax smiled and laughed at the joke, "that's a really good idea! Since I always end up seeing you anyway!" He grabbed the phone and started looking for the contacts section. Finally he found it and started inputting his info. He slid the phone back to Roy with a smile. "So you got a smart phone, huh? Sometimes I think those damn things are smarter than me!" He continued to pet the cat, liking the feel of his delicate fur.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:15 am

Roy considered explaining that Jax would always see him, because he was his doctor, but let it go. After all, he had been the one to request Jax as his patient. At first, it had been out of concern for him, but now, he wasn't so certain and didn't want to have it analyzed. The remark about his phone made him chuckle. "Part of the job, otherwise I'd still have the Nokia brick." Hearing Felix's motor of a purr going, he chuckled, wondering if this dog person actually liked his cat or was just being nice to the pushy fluff ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)   G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.I. Passion (Private ~ Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2