Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) Empty
PostSubject: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:38 pm

FUCK BELLA!Who Needs Bella?Twilight Minus the Stumbling Fool

Edward was more than a little pissed off at that bitch that he was engaged to. Honestly, he had no clue why he loved her at this point. There was a better scent in the air, though most days he ignored it. Today, wasn't the same. Even if it was in La Push, the forbidden territory, he didn't care. He would find out who smelled so much better than his "love". With a dark grumble, he turned his valvo down the right road and punched the gas, speeding all the way to the reserve. If he entered like a normal human, the wolves wouldn't be able to say a damn thing, at least not until later, but he would face the consequences then.

As soon as he found a parking space, he got out of the car and began to follow his nose. Strangely, the closer he got to the musky, earthy smell, the more familiar it got. He stood on the porch of a house, knowing the source of the delicious smell was on the other side and wondering who or what it was. Finally, it clicked in his head and with a start of fear, he turned to go down the porch steps and run back to his car, just as the door opened.

Last edited by Admin-Galena on Thu May 13, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:10 am

Jacob had been sitting in the make-shift garage, when he sensed a familiar presence. He grabbed the cleaning cloth and started cleaning his hands of the oil. He stood up, letting a low growl escape from his golden brown throat. He walked into the house and peered through the window, seeing Edward, the Cold One, standing on his porch. He held the rag tight in his hands and then opened the door as Edward started to leave.
"She's not here and neither should you be. You know the pact."

Jacob was not going to allow this undead menace to escape without paying the price. He grunted as he walked closer and closer to Edward. As Edward backed closer to the car, he transformed to his large golden-brown wolf state and pounced on top of the retarded Volvo. He closed the door with a slam and bared his teeth at Edward. He started to slowly circle him, planning his next move.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:15 am

Edward was too shaken to reply. It was Jacob! Jacob was the one that had been stealing his heart from Bella with his mere scent. The vampire's golden eyes were filled with shock and self loath as he looked at the werewolf wearily. Holding up his hands in a peaceful gesture he answered, "I don't want a fight. There was a misunderstanding. Just let me go peacefully. I really am too tired to deal with this crap." His voice showed how tired he was, emotionally and physically. The shit with Bella had drained him and all he wanted was away, a small adventure that had led to this.

Growling in frustration suddenly, Edward snapped, "Just let me go, dog! I am just pissed enough to skin you and give you to Bella as a gift!" It was bluff. He was too tired to fend of Jacob on his own, but he figured the wolf would let it be if he was growling back. Wincing as he remembered past instance, he hoped he hadn't just gotten himself killed.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:50 am

Jacob stared at Edward, not falling for any vampire tricks. He snarled and then glared at him with his pitch black eyes. He nodded his head towards the woods and then thought.
"Start walking cold one. If my dad or Sam see you here, you are dead. And if you are dead, then Bella would be heart broken for some shitty reason."

He snarled a little more and then started heading after Edward. As he watched the cold one walk, he got a funny feeling. Sure he loved Bella, but why was he drawn to Edward. He shook his head, forcing those bizarre thoughts out. As they reached Edward's clearing, he changed back to his handsome human form. His short black hair blew in the wind, spreading his scent into the air. He then sniffed the air and smelled Edward. For the first time, he didn't smell like death to him. Maybe Bella's scent had rubbed off on him.
"So what bring you here?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:57 am

"Why can't you accept that I'm up to nothing and just let me go?" Edward asked with a frown, even as he turned to do what he was told. Carefully making no sign of his passing, he walked through the forest, out of La Push and to the clearing he spent so much time in. Honestly, he was a bit surprised that Jacob followed him that far, but he was by far more surprised by the reaction in his mind when he caught the scent again and saw Jacob's human form. He was hungry and for once, it wasn't just for blood. He felt like a buck in rut for some reason, but he tried to keep his attraction out of his scent as best he could.

Grunting in annoyance, he answered, "I told you, there was a misunderstanding. I caught a scent, followed it and didn't realize where I was until I smelt you." 'Lies! All lies! I caught your scent and I had no idea it was you!' Edward thought, but it didn't show as more than a slightly downward tilt of his lips. His eyes narrowed into a glare and he snapped, "Just let me go! None of your tribe is hurt and I was about to leave anyway. Hell, I'll even get Bella to pick up my car so I won't go there again." 'Anything to escape your delicious smell,' he thought. His eyes widened in shock, he realized that Jacob wasn't repulsed by his scent for once. For some reason, that struck him as a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:12 am

Jacob let out a sigh and then stared at Edward. The things that he said didn't matter now. There was only thing that was on all three of of his minds. His animalistic thoughts started swirling around in his brain. His eyes grew determined as he stared at Edward, looking up and down. Suddenly, he lunged at Edward and pinned him on the ground. His head rested on the green grass around them. He stared into Edwards eyes and then slowly moved his face closer to Edward's. He moved to the side of his face and sniffed his neck. He smelled Bella, but he also smelled something that was now simply irresistible to him. He licked his lips as he nuzzled his cheek against Edward's.
"Do I make you uncomfortable?"
He whispered to Edward. His cock grew in his jeans, rubbing against Edward's leg. He had his hands firmly wrapped around Edward's wrists and their crotches were pressed together.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:20 am

Edward watched the wolf wearily, tense and suspicious, but somehow, he didn't manage to spring away in time and Jacob tackled him to the ground. Struggling, he realized that Jacob was too strong and had the upper hand. He wouldn't be able to throw him off so easily. As Jacob got in his face, he shrank back slightly, his eyes wide and filled with, not fear, but apprehension. Each of the different thoughts he got from Jacob turned him on and frightened him a little more than the last. Was it even possible for the wolf to want him or was he just crazed? Had it been Jacob going into heat or something that caused him to be drawn to the scent. That had to be it! It wasn't Edwards fault!
His eyes widened at Jacob's remark and he snapped, "Yeah, I don't like men grinding on me. Get the hell off me, dog!"
And yet, when Jacob grinded against him, his hips jerked up ward in response. Flushed in embarrassment of his own body, Edward tried to jerk his arms free and shouted, "GET OFF!"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:37 am

Jacob smiled and laughed now. Not only did he desire to have his way with Edward, in spite and in pleasure. Jacob was still mad that he had won over Bella, but now she was starting to fade from his memory. He sniffed Edward's chest and stared into his eyes. He kept looking at them until he felt Edward trying to get up. He forced his hands down harder onto his wrists and smiled a crooked smile.
"I wouldn't try that again. You may not enjoy the consequences."

He wished for the his own sake, that Edward would try and get up. He wanted the Cold one to try. If he succeeded and ran, then it would be a game of chase, which would only make Jacob want him more. His cock grew harder still as it was pressed hard against Edward's thigh. Jacob forced his crotch against Edwards and groaned in pleasure as he did so. His vision started to grow blurry with lustrous eyes. He controlled his animal wants, staying in his more handsome form.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:43 am

Edward swallowed hard as the image of Jacob chasing him through the forest, which the wolf knew much better, hunting him down, and then taking his prize from the hunt, and it wasn't the vampire's life. Sadly, he didn't know if Jacob's mind or his own had created the image. Then as Jacob fought the monster in side, Edward wiggled, just wanting to get free and escape, but then he knew he'd be caught. As he stared up into the dangerous eyes of the wolf, he didn't know what to do.

When Jacob thrust against him, Edward bit his lip almost hard enough to draw blood, trying not to make a sound, as his body responded by thrusting back. Angry at himself, he slammed his hips against the ground and tried to shrink away. "Please," he tried, hoping that begging would get somewhere with the other male. His golden eyes were no longer just weary. There was a true tinge of fear, but then there was also a twisted hope in them, hope that the wolf would deliver what he was threatening. Closing his eyes, Edward tried to block out both Jacob and his conflicting thoughts.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:52 am

Jacob smiled down at Edward and then stared into his eyes as he had done before. He closed his eyes, covering the pitch black color and leaned in his face. At first his lips lightly touched Edward's lips, but as he tried to wiggle free again, he applied yet more pressure from his crotch, hands and lips. He felt Edward's cold lips and a cold shiver trickled down his spine, making him thrust a few more times. Soon he started building a slow rhythm. He continued caressing Edward and even started moaning a little. This was it, this what what he now wanted. when he pulled away from the kiss, he looked up around them and found a tree laying on the ground. He immediately imagined bending Edward over and thrusting himself into him. He smiled and then looked back at Edward and smiled.
"Go to that tree and I promise to not hurt you.. much."

He quickly got off of Edward, while drawing in another whiff of his scent. He watched Edward stand to his feet and waited for him to do as he was told. Either way, Jacob would be getting his way. Whether it involved a chase or an easy submission, both thoughts caused him to shiver in pleasure yet again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:03 am

As soon as Jacob's eyes were closed, Edward felt extremely less frightened, but he was still pinned with no way to escape. Still, it was better, so much better in his mind when he didn't have to look into those hunter's orbs...then he changed his mind. Wiggling even harder, he jerked his head to the side, trying to break the kiss, but Jacob just kept at it. The feelings, he knew, should disgust him, but somehow, he felt himself growing erect under Jacob's caresses. Still, he protested. "Stop!...No! STOP!...Don't do this!...NO!...n...No....no..." His hear thundered in his chest as he got the image from Jacob and he squeezed his eyes closed tight, wanting to just curl up and die on the spot, but that wasn't possible.

Silently, not moving at first as the werewolf got off him, Edward compared his choices, being hunted down and raped hard and painful, with whatever else the werewolf wanted the throw in, or give into the muted, predatory power and get this over with fast and as painless as possible.

'A real man would fight,' he thought rebelliously, but then his mind gave him the imagine of Jacob loosing patience in the hunt and raping him in wolf form. 'And that man would get raped in the ass by a dog. Logic.' Hating himself for giving in, slowly, cautiously, he rolled to his feet and walked over to the fallen log, turn to look back at Jacob, his face a mask of hatred and rage. "I'll get even," he threatened in a low growl.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:23 am

Jacob watched the vampire walk over to the stump and he smiled at him. He followed after him and decided it would not be best to make it only painful for the poor cold one. He got down on his knees before Edward. He looked up at his golden eyes and smirked.
"Funny thing about being a wolf... I have the need to put hard things in my mouth."

He then looked down at Edward's crotch and then rubbed his face against it, sniffing his scent. He let out a groan of excitement as he started to unzip his pants. He then nuzzled Edward's cock again, over the underwear he wore. He dropped his pants to the floor and then slowly moved Edwards briefs, revealing his also erect cock which was a little smaller than Jacob's. He grinned in glee and then slowly moved his lips to the tip of it. He extended his tongue and liked from the shaft to the head and then around in slow circles. He did this for a little while, hearing Edward reluctantly moan, he closed his lips over the cock and started slowly moving his head up and down on it. First it was slow and hard, but as Jacob got more and more turned on, he started going faster and faster. Finally he stopped right when Edward was going to cum. He stood up from his knees and dropped his own pants. He turned Edward and bent him over the log. He licked Edward's ass cheek and then smiled as he chuckled. He spread the cheeks and then spit down onto his cock. He used one hand to spread it around, making it all wet and slippery. He also spit on Edward's asshole and then he moved in for what he had desired. He slowly thrust his cock into Edward, going very slow.
"This is gonna hurt for a bit, but I promise it will be worth it."

He slowly started to move faster, building speed as he started to hear Edward's groans of pain change to moans of pleasure. Harder and harder he forced himself into Edward. He closed his eyes as he started to hit Edward's G-spot and heard the Edward was getting closer. He groaned and moaned and even howled a little as he reached his climax inside of Edward's ass.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:40 am

Edward watched the wolf approach wearily and seeing him get down and hearing the comment, his eyes widened in total shock. Surely he was thinking what he was thinking, was he?! As soon as the fly of his jeans was undone, he knew Jacob was serious and began protesting anew. "This is stupid! Stop if you fucking animal! Stop it!" he snapped, but his words held no power in them and his hands shifted from his hair to the log behind him, trying to figure out which would be better for support and finally he ended up leaning backwards, whimpering in pleasure as he felt the strangely skill mouth work his cock. Feeling him painfully near, he whimpered, "Don't," and he wasn't certain if he was begging Jacob to stop or not.

It didn't mater, as the wolf stopped his ministrations and stood up. Edward's eyes widened and he began protesting louder and considered, for a moment, bolting, but he knew that there was no escape, so instead, he wrapped his fingers around a stray branch and tensed for the pain. He lurched forward, feeling the tongue on his ass and then looked back. It had felt so strange. The fingers in his ass were unwanted, but all they did was spread his cheeks and probe no farther. His head dropped down between his arms, as he felt ashamed that this was actually happening to him and the feeling was driven home by the lukewarm spit landing on his anus.

The warning came too late, and Edward, tense in the expectation of pain, felt like he was being ripped in two as the large member was thrust into his virgin hole. Falling forward, an unwanted pained scream escaped him and tears appeared in his eyes as he began to babble incoherently for Jacob to take it out. His pleas were ignored, however, and soon, he started to get used to the invasion, until Jacob started moving and each thrust was a bolt of pain, until he g-spot was hit and then he gasped in shock, feeling his wilting meat harden almost instantly at the sensation of being simulated from the inside.

At first, he was still reluctant, but then he thrust back against Jacob, ignoring the pain as he took him in deeper, wanting to feel the probing touch in a way that frightened him. The sound of his own groans made a chorus with Jacob's, until he felt a rush of warm liquid flowing into his ass and then the warm dripped down his legs. It, however, wasn't enough to get him to cum.

Looking back at Jacob, Edward told himself that the werewolf's thoughts were effecting him and that's why he taunted, "Haven't got another round in you, do you? Can't even get me to cum with that shabby style." Invitingly, he ground his ass against Jacob, hoping that he wasn't just into the rape thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:45 am

Jacob felt amazing now. He pulled himself from the vampire and stared at him. Semen dripped from the tip of his cock and he smiled, staring at the cold one. He nodded his head and then spoke in his usual husky voice.
"I am if you are. What would you like to do?"

Jacob thought about getting back down on his knees and finishing off Edward like that, but he truly wanted to know what his new prize desired.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:48 am

Edward's mouth dried out at the reply. God was he and he knew just want he wanted. Turning, he pressed against Jacob, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and looking into his eyes. In a lewd whisper he answered, "I want you to make me get on my knees and suck you until you are hard and then have you thrust into me until I come. Maybe this time you'll last longer. We could even consider it a content of sorts." To drive his point home, he thrust his still erect member against Jacob's inner thigh and waited with an expect look on his face for the younger male's reply.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:38 am

Jacob smiled as he heard the vampire's wish. He smiled a delightful grin and then walked around to the behind of Edward. He kicked the back of his knees, forcing him to drop to the ground. He slowly walked back to the front of Edward, checking him up and down as if he were his next meal. He stopped at Edward's face and looked down at him like a Master to his slave. He placed his hand on the back of his head, grabbing a large chunk of hair and pulled his head a little backwards, tilting it up towards his eyes. He smiled and then rotated his wrist down, so Edward was level with his now limp cock. He shoved his face against it and moaned a little from the feel of it against Edward's cheeks. Jacob closed his eyes and then tilted his head back as Edward started to lick his cock. He started the chuckle and then he looked down at him with a pleasure-filled smile.
"Yes, put it in your mouth. Suck it."

As Edward obeyed Jacob, he bobbed his head back and forth. The saliva helped his mouth slide up and down. The feeling was so amazing, he started to get stiff in Edward's mouth.
"Oh yes. Suck it, harder. You know you want this in your ass soon. I am almost hard enough."

Jacob closed his eyes as he started moving Edward's head for him, faster and faster. He moaned and then quickly moved Edwards luscious lips from his rock-hard cock. He re-positioned Edward towards the fallen tree and easily slipped inside of Edward's asshole. The fingers were not needed. The saliva that covered his cock was good enough. He did not go slow this time, not at first. He had a quick motion that pounded himself deep into Edward. He groaned and grunted with pleasure as he thrust himself deeper and deeper. He let out a loud howl in pleasure, but not close to his climax, he continued vigilantly. He listened for Edward's cries for "harder", "faster", and "slower" obeying them as they came from his lips. While Jacob was humping the shit out of Edward, he reached his arm around to Edward's front and grabbed his hard cock. He started jerking him off as he slammed into him time and time again. If this didn't get him off, then finding Edward's g-spot would do the trick. Jacob found it within moments of searching, he continued to jack him off and thrust, hearing Edward scream in pleasure. Finally, both of the males ejaculated, moaning in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:52 am

Edward knew the smile was as good as a yes and felt himself grinning in anticipation, though he nearly protested when Jacob moved free of his arms. The sharp pain was nothing compared to the thrill of Jacob doing exactly what he had wanted. The looked he was give made his insides tighten and Edward quivered, his lips half parted for Jacob. As his hair was pulled, he looked up into the dark eyes with raw lust in his own and when his face was pressed into the other man's crouch, his tongue snaked out to lick along the side, until the grip was loosened enough for him to turn his head and completely start licking starting at the very base and going down to the head, drawing patterns with this tongue tip, until he felt ready and then he parted his jaws and took the head of the length into his mouth. Swallowing hard around the tip, he tried to open his throat as he slid the length farther in and then pulled back slightly. Slowly he developed a bob, tasting the bitter precum on the back of his tongue and feeling the strong fingers in his hair guiding him. Sucking hair, he swirled his tongue across the bottom of Jacob's dick, thoroughly wetting it and hearing Jacob's dirty talk made his cock feel painfully hard.

Feeling the meat slip from his lips, Edward whimpered in protest, until he was roughly positioned with his hands over his head and his ass in the are on his knees. Feeling Jacob drive into him hard, his howled from a mix of pain and pleasure and back and to rock back into the thrusts, welcoming them and when he felt Jacob's fingers close around his meat, he whimpered in pleasure and tightened the muscles in his ass, giving Jacob a nice squeeze. "Harder, harder," he whimpered as he felt the length slammed home over and over as he desire was fulfilled. A scream of pleasure erupted from him as his 'button' was hit and he came, finally, splattering the grass with his cum while his insides were coated with Jacob's. Together with Jacob, he collapsed onto the grass and for a moment, he laid there panting, his mind spinning with pleasure.

As soon as the buzz faded, he rolled to face Jacob and pushed the other male onto his back. Kissing him hard, Edward straddled his waist. Grinding his ass against Jacob's cock once more, he purred seductively into the other male's ear, "Do you want me one more time?"

~O~O~

A few miles away, Jasper noticed that Edward wasn't back from being pissed off. With a tired, emo sigh, he walked outside, following the scent left behind by the valvo. Realizing the direction, he cut off the road into the forest, hoping that he was wrong. When he reached the La Push border, he could smell it clearly: Edward had crossed over the line. Worried, he began walking up the line. until he noticed another form. It was a werewolf, one he didn't know, but he could smell it. Bearing his teeth, lunged at the wolf and tackled him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:14 am

As Jacob collapsed on the ground with Edward, he felt even more calm. He held the vampire close to him, sniffing his scent. As he was quickly moved onto his back, he looked up at Edward's golden eyes. They shown with passion and lust, more so than before. He nodded his head.
"You are a dirty little vampire aren't you?"

He grabbed the back of Edward's hair and forced his lips against his. He opened Edward's mouth with his tongue and thrust it around in his mouth, feeling Edward's tongue and grunting in pleasure. His other hand raced up Edward, feeling his ass and squeezing it hard in his palm. He would some times release and then bring it back down on his ass, making a loud slapping sound. Soon Jacob's cock became fully erect. Luckily for him, Edward's asshole was still dripping wet. Jacob placed his hands on Edward's hips and picked him up a little and then thrust him back down hard onto Jacob's cock. When he was inside Edward, he let out a moan of enjoyment. He started humping him, arching his back with each jab deeper into Edward. He decided to stop and allow Edward to do some work now, lifting and lowering himself on Jacob. The feeling was amazing, but Jacob remembered the feel of Edward's cock in his mouth, it started to water.
"I want my stick. Give it to me!"
He growled as he hoisted Edward off and placed him on his side. Jacob then laid on his side, so both males could blow each other. He wrapped his hands around Edward's ass, forcing Edward's stiff cock down his throat. He sucked long and hard on it, not allowing any saliva to drip from his lips. His tongue danced around Edward's cock, up and down. Jacob's hands slowly started moving closer to Edward's asshole and finally a few fingers made their way inside, so now he was fingering Edward and sucking his big, meaty cock.
"Oh yeah, suck me off cold one. You take it. Oh don't stop."

He started to hump Edward's mouth as he felt himself starting to climax. He shoved Edward's cock deeper and deeper into his throat, almost to the point of choking until they came at the same time. Hearing Edwards moans around his cock really helped in him releasing his semen yet again into Edward.

Sam stayed on the ground and growled at Jasper, in his human form.
"What the fuck are you doing here?"
He pushed the vampire off and pinned him to the ground. He sat on his chest and stared down at him with disgust. He hated vampires more than anyone else on the reservation.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:29 am

Edward snorted and was about to make a smart aleck reply when Jacob kissed him with force. His tongue pushed back and he wasn't a meek kitten this time. At the spank on his ass, he ground his half erect member against Jacob's abs and reached down, sliding his fingers up the werewolf's length making certain it was hard, before shifting it up right and almost before Jacob could aid him, he impaled himself on his cock, moaning in pleasure and digging his nails into the tanned skin under his fingers tips. For a moment, he rocked back and forth, teasing himself and Jacob with just enough motion to drive them crazy and then he rose up and thrust back down. He couldn't fit the whole length at first, but slowly, he worked his body father and father down the hard shaft, feeling the flesh connection between them and his cock leaked precum at the feeling of his prostate being stimulated once more. Since it had been his first time, his ass was really starting to hurt, but the pain just added to the experience for him. Whimpers and moans of pain and pleasure slid freely from between his parted strawberry lips.

He wasn't sure if he hated the man handling of if it turned him on more as he was lifted off and placed to the side. As soon as he he was lined up he shifted forward and began to lick the cum off of Jacob's cock greedily, before taking the rod into his mouth and sucking like it was candy, drawing all from it that he could, as his icy hands came up to caress the base of Jacob's cock as he worked at fitting more and more down his throat. His hips jerked forward and he thrust into the warm cavern of Jacob's mouth before he could stop himself, but then he felt something probing his ass. For a second he clenched up, but then he relaxed and feeling the digits exploring his innards, he thrust back against them, driving them in deeper with a moan that was muffled by Jacob's length, sending vibrations up it.

Feeling Jacob thrust into him, he stopped withholding himself and lost his body to passion, thrusting forward and back disjointedly, pleasuring both sides and the strong, musky taste of semen coated his mouth fully, to the point he almost wanted to gag, but instead, he drew back and began to lick up up, wondering if he could keep Jacob's member from soften all together if he kept licking it, so with little flicks of his tongue he did so.

~O~O~

Jasper was none to fond of werewolves and that decreased when Sam flipped him and pinned him.
With a sneer, he once more flipped them, this time, slipping his arms beneath Sam's legs and pinning him so that Jasper's hands were on his elbows, holding his arms down, and Sam's legs were hanging over his elbows.
Smirking Jasper answered, "I don't think you're in a position to be asking that right now."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:44 am

Jacob swallowed Edward's load without resistance. He then licked his cock a few times and then moved his face from Edward's cock.
"You want it more, don't you? You dirty Cold One. Yeah just keep touching it. Prove you want it."

Jacob had never came that much with in such a short period of time, but he was overly excited by this vampire. He grabbed Edward's cock and started stroking it back and forth, feeling it up and down. He used his tongue to lick up everything that he could. His fingers re-entered Edward's ass and started moving around erratically. He loved hearing this vampire yowl and moan. It sent shivers up his back and forced him to thrust his cock deep into Edward's throat. He teased Edward by moving his cock all around his mouth, touching his cheeks and then the tips of his lips.
"Tell me what you want. Where do you want my cock dirty Vampire?"

o.0 0.o

Sam looked up at Jasper and his eyes glared into the vampire's. He growled and let out a snide comment.
"Fuck you Cold One!"
He stayed laying on the ground, forcing his wolf self to stay deep within himself. If he wolfed out, he could take this vampire easily, but Sam liked challenges and this would be a bit of a challenge. He started to get a chubby.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:54 am

"Dirty? Weren't the wolves the ones that took us as their sworn enemy?" Edward teased, honestly not giving a damn at that point as he continued his ministrations.

For the most part of his life, Edward hadn't been with anyone and with a body made of ice, he didn't exactly get regular desires, so this burning feeling of passion was new to him and the flaming werewolf warmed him to the core in a way that he never thought possible to feel after he had been turned. He sucked the head back into his mouth and began to bob his head back and forth again, proving he wanted it like Jacob' told him to. He made a sound of pure pleasure, feeling pressure and suction applied to his dick once more, bringing it to life, but then he gave a surprised, loud cry at the fingers entering him again and the thrust back on them, wanting more. He almost gagged at the sudden thrust into his throat, but then he sucked hard, until the length was removed. His tongue flicked out, trying to touch Jacob's dick as he teased him and he whimpered in protest.

Looking up, his golden eyes were hazy with lust again and he shifted on the ground, crawling up so that he was face to face with him. In a husky whisper he demanded, "In my ass and take it as slow as you can, no matter what I say or plead. Tease me until you can't take it anymore." The plead sounded like hell to his own ears, but he wanted it as soon as he said it and he couldn't take back his words anyway.

~O~O~

A frown touched Jasper's mouth at Sam's comment, but then a wicked smile replaced it. He would teach the damn dog to watch his mouth.
Leaning forward, his breath ghosted over Sam's lips as he whispered, his dark gold eyes boring into Sam's black ones, "Are you sure that's what you mean?"
Before Sam could reply, could take back his words, Jasper purred, "Oh, too late."
Maneuvering carefully so that Sam's human form didn't get free, he thrust against the werewolf, grinding their crouches together harshly.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:27 am

Jacob smiled and then shook his head.
"I am sure I could find another to fuck if you don't wish to be my dirty Vampire."
He joked. The thought of not having Edward whenever he wanted, was frightening. He closed his eyes and faded the ideas of not fucking Edward out.

While his beloved vampire spoke, he had his eyes closed, imagining the feeling that would be. He groaned in pleasure and then grabbed the back of Edward's hair and forced their lips together. He shoved his tongue into Edward's mouth and rasped it around his tongue. He made a few hums of pleasure and continued making out with him furiously. At one point their lips were no longer locked and their tongues wrestled each other in the open air. His other hand slid down Edward's chest and down to his cock. The poor guy was getting softer, but Jacob couldn't have this. He grabbed the cock and held it tight in his hands. He stroked it up and down several times, spinning and going straight up and down. Yes, Edward his bitch and this pleased him immensely. He had to make sure his bitch felt good the whole time he experimented with him. He pulled away and hoisted the vampire to his feet and then re-positioned him to the log. Just looking at Edward standing like that, sent shivers down his back. Soon his wolf-self started to try and erupt from inside, but Jacob wanted to have the "human" connection, so he again suppressed those instincts.

He got on his knees behind Edward and started speaking in his husky voice.
"I love fucking you. This time I am going to fuck you so slow, that you will wish I was thrusting harder and deeper than I have thus far. You will be begging me to bust my load into you."

With that being said, he moved his hands to the cheeks and groped them. He licked one and then the other. He chuckled in delight before he got to work on the asshole. He extended his tongue and allowed the dog-like behavior to ensue. He lapped his tongue over the asshole over and over, making it dripping wet. He licked up and down, around in slow circles while caressing it with his lips as well. He slowly slid his fingers inside and started probing them as far as they would reach. The moans and groans from Edward only made it that much harder for Jacob. He started licking more furiously and then he stood up. He slowly, like he promised, slid into Edward yet again. He went very slow, moving back and forth, each time feeling better than the first. After a long time of teasing and humping oh so slowly, he growled to Edward.
"Oh say my name! Say it!"

He couldn't contain himself any longer. He started humping Edward in a furry of lust and desire. he gripped hard onto Edward's waste. His cock pin pointed the g-spot and centered on it, like clockwork. Finally after much thrusting, the white liquid secreted from Jacob's cock and splattered all over Edward's insides. This time Jacob was even more exhausted. He fall back onto his back and let out a huge sigh of relief.

o.0 0.o

Sam growled and snarled at the vampire and even snapped his mouth at him, but missed. He was pissed off.
"Get off!"
He snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:45 am

The thought took the pleasant warmth from Edward and his face drained of color for an instant, but then he lifted his chin proudly and didn't reply. Feeling the hand in his hair, he moved forward to kiss him, placing his hands lightly on Jacob's chest and kissing him back, snaking his tongue around the other male's and sucking lightly, making soft sound of pleasure in the back of his throat as the tongue battle ensued. Feeling the warm hand circling his cock, it responded to his touch and then his attention made it harden to an almost painful point again and he whimpered that he wanted more. As he was hoisted up, he practically bent himself over the log and waved his rear for Jacob's enjoyment.

"God, don't go making empty threats. Prove it," Edward replied, leaning back slightly, trying to grind against him once more, but then he shot forward at the feeling of a warm and wet object glossing over his ass. His toes curled in the grass and he bowed his head, not in shame this time, but in sheer effort of will to keep from lunging forward to grind his cock against the rough bark or thrust back to push whatever was teasing him into his hole. Wordless pleas for more escaped him, breathy and higher than he wanted to admit as he shifted, needing more, more than he ever though he could. Feeling the slow entry, he groaned in pleasure and ground back against Jacob, taking in as much as he was given. Each thrust was almost painfully delightful and he begged for more. In a breathy tone, he gasped, "Jacob, Jacob, please, more, Jacob."

The frenzied change of pace brought a shout of pleasure from Edwards lips and he thrust back against Jacob and cried out in pleasure each time his spot was hit. Soon, he was panting and moaning, so close he could taste his orgasm and it came in a crushing wave as lava hot liquid burst out in his innards and he came for the forth time. Gasping, he slumped against the log and laid there panting for a second, before shifting and crawling over to Jacob. Feeling oddly clingy, he laid down next to him and rested his head on his chest. In a content murmur, he said, "That was the best."

~O~O~

Jasper frowned at Sam before smirking again and gently, using his emotion control powers, he began to filter lust into the werewolf, knowing exactly how to do it to make him hot and wanting.
Leaning forward, he growled, as he grinding against him again, "Oh, trust me, I will, many times over, until you learn to watch your mouth." Spitefully, he nipped Sam's shoulder with the tips of his fangs, not drawing blood, then he closed his mouth over the skin, knowing that the werewolf couldn't reach him, and began to suck, still pouring lust and desire and want into Sam with all of his might. Yes, this was a lesson that the wolf would be taught and Jasper would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:06 am

Jacob laid on his back and as Edward laid down with him, he found his arm gravitated around him and held him even closer. This confused Jacob, since this was just a sexual experience and nothing more. "Right?" he thought to himself. But then as he looked at the peaceful Edward, he got a new feeling that rushed over him like a wildfire in the forest. He placed his hand under Edward's chin and delicately lifted it up, so he could see his handsome face. He leaned in close and kissed Edward's lips in a way that he had not done it before. He ran his hands through Edward's hair delicately, again, something he had not done before. There was something different. "Love?" he thought to himself. He had no idea but then continued to caress the vampire so sweetly, he never wanted to stop. Maybe it was love, maybe it was just lust. He had no clue.

o.0 0.o

As Sam laid on his back, he felt a sudden rush of lost anger. His new feels were evoked by lust and desire. He looked at Jasper and wished they were not driven towards him, but soon those feelings left his mind as well. The bite that had once felt menacing, now felt like a portal to pleasure town. He moaned a little, feeling the bite of the vampire. Sam liked it rough. Sam liked it dangerous. He groaned and then as if his strength was revitalized, he pushed Jasper off of him and pinned him to the ground. This time he applied much more force. He started caressing Jasper's neck and ear lobe.
"Teach me."
He whispered in his ear as he started to unbutton Jasper's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:17 am

Edward felt happy at the light touches and returned the kiss sweetly, keeping it as innocent as he was made. His hands came up to massage Jacob's scalp and he smiled at him in the droopy, post-sex, pillow-talk, romantic way. Leaning forward slightly, he kissed him on the lips again and said, "You always were a handsome devil." Silently he could see why Bella had liked him so much, but then with a pleased smirk, he realized that Jacob was his and his alone, at least in this way. Though he wasn't certain, he was pretty sure no one else had ever seen Jacob like this, holding him and feeling him and being with him so wholly. It was new to Edward too. He rested his forehead against Jacob's chest and asked in a playful voice, as he traced his abs, "So do I get to top next time?" This was his way of asking if there would be a next time, if they would ever do this again or if they would be enemies as soon as they parted ways and went back to their normal company. God, he hoped not, but he had to know and know now what Jacob was going to do.

~O~O~

Jasper smiled in approval as his powers quickly won out over Sam's anger. The switch in positions, however, he had not expected. With a smirk, he asked, "How am I supposed to teach you if you take control? Let me teach this lesson and then we can compare notes at the end, hm?" Lightly, he used his powers to make the male more agreeable, until he was able to slip his arms free and reach up to cup Sam's face. He kissed him hard and passionately, using his fangs to nip the boy's lips, hard enough to hurt, but not enough to draw blood. His hands skimmed down the smooth planes of muscle until he located the male's nipples and experimentally, he twisted, leaning back to watch the werewolf's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next