Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:28 am

Jacob smiled and held Edward even closer then before. He stared down into the vampire's eyes and then kissed his nose delicately. That was not the kiss of the end, but a beautiful beginning. He stared at Edward, pretending he was thinking about his answer, but really he knew it already. Fuck Bella. Jacob moved his hand to trace the cold one's soft chilled skin on his cheek. He smiled and then whispered so only he could hear.
"I would love..."
He paused himself for a second, not knowing if he should pronounce feelings he had only felt once before, but these ones were much stronger than those for her.
"... to see you try."

He gave him a warming smile and then kissed him passionately and soft. It was not a kiss to arouse their tired members, but a kiss that could warm even the deadest vampire's heart. If Jacob could not express with words, touch was his specialty.

o.0 0.o

Sam nodded his head in agreement with Jasper. He would allow him to do whatever he wanted. He was going to be his toy, whether he wanted it that way or not. Sam groaned in pleasure, feeling the bite and then the twisting of his nipples. This drove him into a frenzy and sat Jasper up, while removing his shirt. He kissed and caressed his bare chest as he felt the tiny muscle that Jasper had. He had never liked a dude before so this was all new to him. He bite down onto Jasper's neck, mimicking a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

Credits : 1006
Location : One step closer to hell from the last time you checked.

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:38 am

Edward's eyes widened at the pause and for a moment, he wondered if the werewolf had taken a leave of his senses, but then he finished the statement and Edward pouted at him, before grinning and kissing him pack. The passion, the gentleness, the lust. When was the last time he had felt anything even similar to that? He couldn't remember it even happening before. No one aroused him or enthralled him like Jacob did and he wasn't certain if it was the sense of taboo or something deeper.

The dead vampire may have kissed back, he didn't get the message or the meaning of the kiss. Love was still beyond his grasp, but slowly, he knew that he would understand the fire that shoot through his veins with a simple kiss. As their lips parted, Edward informed him, "I take that as a dare, so you better watch your ass, because I will be, looking for a chance to get in it." He kissed Jacob again, gentle as before and added silently, 'Just not this time.'

~O~O~

Jasper was pleased with the reaction and smiling at his 'pupil' repeated the same on him. A throat moan escaped when Sam bit his neck. Petting his hair, he murmured, "Good, pet, now let me show you another trick, hm?" As soon as his neck was released, Jasper kissed Sam's lips lightly and then along his jaw bone to his ear. Taking the lobe between his teeth, he nibbled on it lightly, while one had returned to tweaking his nipples and the other ventured south, massaging Sam's crouch lightly, trying to draw a moan from him or maybe a plea for more.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamrealm-roleplay.rpg-board.net
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:47 am

Jacob loved these kisses more than the lustful ones. There was something about them, something different. she felt Edward's hand stroke his head and he nuzzled it closer to him for a better reach. he could lay on the floor with him forever. He started planning the next time they would make love. He planned on bringing two blankets. On for them to lay on and the other for them to lay under to sleep under the stars together. He kissed Edward's cheek and then quietly replied.
"What makes you think I will resist you?"

At that moment, he grew aroused. He thought about Edward entering into his rectum and his cock flinched, starting to stiffen. Although Edward was his bitch, he felt a role reversal was much needed. He sat up and then stood on his hands and knees. His ass waved in the ground near Edward's face.
"Please show me now?"

His cock was now hard as he imagined Edward's embrace and thrusting. It pulsated as the blood rushed to it. He waited patiently for Edward's reply, even though he wanted him now.

o.0 0.o

Sam moaned and groaned in pleasure. While Jasper's hand was grasped over it, his cock started to stiffen. He was shocked that a male could do this to him and yet, did he question it now? No, he wanted more. Much more and only Jasper could give what he needed, what he desired. He couldn't handle it and he proclaimed, almost a loud howl.
"I want it! Give it to me!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:04 am

Edward was lost in his own daydream about getting his turn to fulfill Jacob, when he heard Jacob's voice. His eyes widened and he was more than half convinced that he had somehow misheard or misunderstood, but as the other rolled onto his hands and knees, he knew that the werewolf meant it and the throbbing erection told him that he wanted it something awful. With a smirk, he rolled onto his knees and planted a kiss on Jacob's ass cheek, flicking his tongue over the hot skin. Playfully, he racked his teeth over the skin and answered, "My pleasure."

Quickly, he wetted his fore and middle finger and spread Jacob's cheeks with his other hand. Lightly, he slid his finger around the hole, not entering just teasing the skin that he knew was sensitive and then he slid a single digit in, knowing that the first intrusion was the worse. after a moment, he wiggled it around and then pulled it out to thrust it in with his middle finger. He wiggled them around, touching around with his finger tips looking for the prostate. Then he scissored his fingers, spreading Jacob for the first time, seeing a part of him he knew no one else had seen. There was a sweet song of Jake's voice in the air and Edward wanted to hear more of it. Spitting onto his hand, he added his ring finger in and began to flex and move his fingers, slowly making room. Once he felt that Jacob was prepare, he took his cock in one hand and Jacob's in the other. He thrust his dick past Jacob's balls, sending a trill of pleasure through both of them. Then, he lined his rod up with the hole and thrust in, smooth and fast.

For a moment he was still, amazing at the tight heat that surrounded him, but then he inched his hips back fractionally and thrust forward, touching a little deeper. He started with a slow temple, pumping Jacob's dick with the thrusts, but soon, he couldn't hold himself back and he breathed, as he thrust into Jacob, harder and faster, "God, so tight, so good, so hot, oh god, so wonderfully tight."

~O~O~

Jasper smirked and laughed to himself, oddly cool despite his rising arousal. "That counts as consent," he said to no one, before pushing Sam onto his back. With sinfully skilled hands, he undid the shorts and slid them off of the other male, before wrapping his hands around his rob and pumping it a few times to get it hard. Raising his hand he pushed three fingers to Cam's face and snapped, "Suck on them." Once his fingers were wet, he withdrew them and thrust all three into the werewolf at once spreading him and them as he moistened the hole and as soon as he was certain that Sam was at least slightly prepared, he undid the fly to his pants and thrust in without warning. There was no pause or getting used to with him, he thrust into Sam ruthlessly, while pumping his cock with one hand and pinching and twisting his nipples with the other.
In a dark growl, he demanded, "Is this what you wanted?"
Feeling the heat of the wolf was amazing, though Jasper tried not to react as he thrust harder and harder, driving towards the climax. Be accident alone, he managed to locate Sam's g-spot, but noticing the wolf's reaction, he slammed into it repetitively, as hard as he could, until he suddenly stopped hitting it all together, purposely teasing him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:19 am

Jacob felt the fingers around him and yes it did feel weird, but tat the same time he enjoyed it, but started to feel bad for Edward as well. He had not been so kind to the beautiful creature. He had rushed it, plowing himself in there. He was lucky to have Edward pop his black cherry. As the feeling of the fingers vanished, he let out a moan of resistance, he wanted them back, but was soon satisfied when Edward thrust his cock into his asshole. The feelings were of immense pain and also pleasure. He let out a slew of yowls, but as Edward started keeping one pace, everything started feeling better. Edward's cock coursed through his asshole and he shivered with pleasure.
"Oh, fuck! Give it to me! Harder! Cum inside me!"
Jacob growled at him, unable to keep his mouth quiet. He was about to cum and wanted the pleasure of knowing his toy would also be doing the same. He shoved his ass deep and hard against Edward, feeling the tip of his cock puncture the g-spot time and time again.
"Oh I want you... to never stop."
He couldn't decide if he liked giving or taking better now.

o.0 0.o

Sam smiled at Jasper, not know what to expect. He listened to his master as he was commanded to suck his fingers. It was an awkward feeling, having them in his ass, but that would soon be replaced by Jasper's hard, throbbing cock. At first there was sharp pain that caused him to growl loudly, shaking the trees around them, but as Jasper didn't let up and kept going and going, it started to feel really good, almost amazing. But when he came to a stop, he begged and pleaded.
"No, please Master... Do not stop... Fuck me! I will do anything!"

He quickly got up and shook his ass before Jasper, while on his hands and knees. The wetness from his ass started to drip out onto the ground.
"Oh please, give it to me hard!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:31 am

Hearing Jacob's voice was the best stimulant the world for Edward at that point and he listen to his commands for harder. His body pistoned back and forth as he thrust himself farther in to Jacob. As soon as he located Jacob's g-spot, he began to aim for it with each thrust, pressing it over and over as he buried himself in the heavenly warmth. Edward felt conflicted about which was better as well and knew that he would always have the longing to be fill when he was around Jacob, but the filling of filling him in turn was almost overwhelmingly pleasing and he trailed kisses down his spine.
"So beautiful like this," he panted in Jacob's ear as he leaned over him, his hands resting on his hips to help add to the movement of each powerful thrust. His teeth traced down Jacob's shoulder lightly and he grunted in pleasure. His thrust became erratic and sharp and he began to pump Jacob's cock so that they would cum together. With a final groan, he released is seed into the tight ass and slumped back, not wanting to fall on Jacob.

~O~O~

"Anything? You may come to regret that," Jasper told Sam in a cold voice, before once more thrusting into him, harder than before, burying himself up to the hilt and pressing in. Quickly he withdrew and slammed back in, the sound of flesh smacking flesh loud as he snarled at the werewolf, "You're a slutty little creature aren't you? Would you bottom up for any creature that came along to fuck you? Do you like the thought that we're enemies and yet I have you completely powerless? I'm using your body to please myself and you're getting off to that, are you?" Each of his words was punctuated by a particularly hard thrust. He smack his hand across Sam's hip and hissed, "Well if you're such a fucking slut than you better be my slut!"
Giving no warning, he didn't withdraw from Sam, as he flipped him onto his back, so that he was slamming down into him, not reaching deep, but hitted at a different angle and with more force. "I'll fuck you senseless and then what? What will you do, my little slut, once I am done with you?" he asked cruelly, as he smacked him once more, enjoying himself all too well.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:44 am

Jacob moaned and groaned louder and louder, each time his g-spot was touched perfectly by Edward. He shook and he shivered as if felt amazing. As he was getting jerked off and feeling Edward about to cum, he skeeted all over the bark of the fallen tree. He felt exhilarated and yet he wanted more, but how could he get Edward to do more? A blow job and fingering. Jacob pulled himself away from Edward and then turned around quickly. There was a build up of semen along Edward's shaft. Jacob eyed it right before he placed his hot and wet lips around it. He licked and sucked the skeet right off, swallowing it as he did before.
"You're cum is so delicious."

He spoke as he started back at her cock, licking and sucking, wrapping his lips tightly around it. Forcing it deeper and deeper into his throat, so that his lips surrounded the base of the cock. The saliva started to drip down Edward's balls, but did he care? No, he just wanted Edward's meaty cock back inside of him.
"Please fuck me again my love?"
When he spoke, he didn't even care that the word came out. It was true. Jacob was in love with Edward. He always had been, but it only took this experience to fully see it's true colors.

o.0 0.o

Sam felt Jasper digging deeper and deeper into his rectum. He yowled in pleasure and also with pain. Feeling his hard cock moving in and out started to become the best feeling of his life. He agreed with Jasper. He was a dirty slut. He was a dog, ready to fuck anything that moved. Jasper was lucky enough to catch him first.
"I am your slut! You fuck me like you have never before in your life!"
He snarled at Jasper, wanting him more and more.
"HARDER!"
He howled at him in anger and anxiety. He wanted the feeling to never end, but he knew Jasper may be coming soon. Sam's asshole was very tight, since Jasper was the first to enter it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Edward was confused when Jacob pulled away, but then he felt the lips encircle his cock head and felt the suction and just barely stopped himself from thrusting into the warm cavern, since he didn't want to gag Jacob on his meat. "You're a good one to talk," he answered, but then his voice caught as Jacob began to give him a blow job. Moaning, he laced his fingers through his hair and bit back as many of the moans as he could but still, the louder, more embarrassing ones manages to bubble their way out of his throat. He thrust his tips towards Jacob, forcing more of himself into his mouth, until he drew back. Hearing Jacob's words, he cupped his chin and brushed the saliva and semen away with a fingertip. There was something about the word 'love' he knew that should make him panic, but instead, it made his heart hammer and he kissed Jacob, tasting himself on his tongue as he thrust his tongue into his mouth. In a low growl, he answered, "You'd have to beg me to stop."

Gently, he shifted Jacob onto his back and lifted his legs, trying for a new angle, as he thrust in slowly, kissing his way up Jacob's body as he began to increase the tempo and as he reached Jacob's mouth, he was thrusting in quickly, driving in as deep as he could, searching for the perfect spot again, hoping to get Jacob to cum. Breaking off the kiss, he pressed his skin against Jacob's so that the werewolf's cock was pressed between them, creating delightful friction. In a lewd whisper he told him, "When you cum, it will be all over both of us." Lightly, he traced his fingers over Jacob's ribs and then down his sides, before asking, "Do you want me to pull out and spray you with my cum? Mark you as my own, wholly and completely?" Just the thought sent a heady rush through Edward.

~O~O~

The tight squeeze of the virgin's ass, mixed with Sam's total surrender was a heady mix and Jasper felt himself dangerously close to the edge. Hearing the wolf's words, however, he slowed down, torturing them both. With a lazy pace, barely actually moving, he thrust in, smirking to himself as he heard Sam's whiny protests. Thrusting in harder, he growled, digging his nails into Sam's skin, "You beg. You are my slut and the only voice you have is a plea. Remember that!"

With that, he returned to his fast, hard pace, slamming into Sam as hard has he could and continuing to thrust even after he came, ejaculating his load deep in Sam. He moaned with pleasure and resisted the urge to sink his fangs deep into the wolf’s skin. Instead, he ran his nails down his back harshly, raising, pale, thin welts on the beautifully smooth back.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:50 am

Jacob moaned as he felt Edward inside of him. He closed his eyes in pleasure and started shoving himself more against Edward. As Edward changes their position, he tosses his head back, feeling his hair brush the grass. The feeling is incredible, but as he feels Edward pull him up for a kiss, he thrusts his tongue into Edward's mouth. The feeling of Edward's cock and his tongue rubbing against Edward's, he feels close to erupting. As Edward pulls away, he feels a sense of longing. He didn't want to stop kissing Edward, but when he heard the words that protruded from his mouth, he was glad Edward had pulled away. A smile crept onto his face while he proclaimed.
"I want it all over me. I am yours. Claim your prize!"
He let out a low growl, showing he truly desired having the skeet all over him, like Edward marking his territory. There were three things Jacob knew. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and he didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for his blood. And third, Jacob was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

o.0 0.o

Sam nodded his head at Jasper in submission. He would not speak to Jasper like that again, unless it was his turn to be the dominator. As Sam started thinking of the role reversal, a smile slid across his face, which was soon changed to his bottom jaw, dropping. "Oh" and "ah" escaped from his mouth repeatedly. He tilted his head back as he felt the semen be injected into him. His breathing quickened as he started to feel the sensation of busting his load. As he came, he let out a loud grunt and followed it by a long and drawn out howl. His chest was plastered with semen. He brought his head back up and gave Jasper a smile that he had never shown anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Edward felt himself harden even more when Jacob kissed him back and hearing the other agreeing to it, Edward thrust into Jacob's tight hole a few more times before pulling out and cumming all over him. White streams of semen shot over the tanned, smooth skin, leaving beaded trails and Edward couldn't help but feel himself wanting more. Giving Jacob a smoldering look, he leaned forward and ran his tongue up one of the sticky trails, up to Jacob's throat and sucked lightly before kissing the other male, spearing his tongue into Jacob's mouth so that they both tasted his seed.
He was sticky, his skin was messy, and all Edward could think was he had never felt this...good before in his unlife. He wanted Jacob, but not in the same way as Bella. Bella was food. Jacob was a mate. His heart, he realized, wasn't for the meal, but for the male before him.
"I love you," he murmured against Jacob's lips, not breaking off the kiss.

~O~O~

Jasper smirked at Sam, enjoying the small, sweet sounds that escaped those beautiful lips as well as the howl. Seeing the smile, however, he felt himself getting turned on again. Despite being a "dog" Jasper thought that Sam was sexy, especially covered in his own semen with his dripping out of his ass. Roughly, he jerked Sam's chin up and kissed him hard. "Very good," he said simply, before pausing and sniffing. 'Edward,' he thought, getting to his feet slowly. He pulled his pants back up and began walking towards where he scented his target. He was rather shocked to see Edward making out with Jacob, both of them a mess and the air smelling like sex. Yet, it also turned him on to watch them.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Jacob held onto Edward as he felt the semen splatter onto his chest and stomach. He didn't care that it was sticky. He loved being around Edward and loved having him to himself. Nothing could take away this new found feeling. As Edward began to like up his seed, he smiled and closed his eyes, feeling his tongue touch him lightly. When Edward started to give him a hickey, he whispered.
"Harder."
Edward obeyed him and a groan came from Jacob's mouth. When he stopped sucking on Jacob's neck, Jacob felt a little sad, but happy once Edward placed his cold lips on his own. As his tongue entered his mouth, he tasted their combined seed and cooed in enjoyment. Then the most incredible thing happened. Jacob heard "I love you." For a moment, he froze and then he quietly replied, while breaking the kiss and staring into his eyes.
"I love you too Edward. More than anything."

With that being said, Jacob wrapped his arms around Edward's neck and pulled him down on top of him. The semen was now smashed between the two muscular bodies and cemented them together. Jacob rolled Edward over onto his back and smiled before he started kissing him roughly, not wanting to break it for any reason. His hands cruised up the cold body, touching anything and everything.

o.0 0.o

Sam closed his eyes and rested his hands behind his head. He was satisfied. He laid there for a moment and kissed Jasper when he was jerked upwards. Once the kiss had ended, he laid back down, eyes still closed. He took a breath and then sighed, releasing it. He started to speak.
"Hey do you..."

He sat up and looked around. Jasper wasn't in sight. He let out a low growl and then grabbed his shorts and put them back on. He sniffed the air for Jasper's scent and then followed after it diligently. He was pissed. Nobody sleeps with him and then leaves, especially not like that. Sam was not going to be the bitch now and he would show Jasper his fury. He came to a stop when he saw Jasper watching Jacob and Edward. He looked down at his friend and was confused for a moment. He had seen him mostly naked before, but after his little interaction with Jasper, he was now drawn to the three of them. This was going to get interesting. He walked past Jasper and stood between him and the other two kissing. He placed his hands on his hips and then smiled down at them.
"Room for more?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Edward enjoyed the taste of Jacob's skin, more than the thought of his blood. Edward loved kissing and holding Jacob, as much as he loved to be kissed and held. Edward, however, felt himself hardening at the heated press of bodies and wasn't sure if the ground beneath his back was more enjoyable than the rough bark on his stomach or not. The warmth that spread from Jacob's fingers infused his whole body and he whined for more, until a voice drew his attention away. Before them stood another werewolf, partially hard and obviously eager to fuck, more eager than he was to fight. Looking to Jacob, he saw no clear protest in his eyes and kissed him once more before he rolled to his knees and kissed Sam's inner thigh. Lightly, he ran his tongue along the male's length before taking the head into his mouth and starting to bob, going rather down each time. His icy hands came up to play with Sam's balls and he waved his ass in Jacob's face, an invitation to do as he pleased.

When he saw Jasper walk up, Edward thought that his life was over, but the look Jasper gave him was laced with lust, not contempt. He could see how he looked between the two dark skinned males and knew that he was a mess and a sexy one at that.

~O~O~

Jasper watched his slut walk over to the two males and grinned. What a good idea. He followed over at a leisurely pace, seeing Edward get up to start sucking Sam off. He grew hard as he watched and he paused behind Sam to rub his stiffening member against his ass, murmuring, "Have fun my slut. Just know that you're mine." He walked past Sam then, only pausing to watch Edward work the meat with skill that was slowly developing. A smirk of approval touched his face before he crouched next to Jacob and nipped his ear softly. In a lewd whisper, he asked, "Do you want to sulk about sharing or join in with them?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Jacob quickly turned to look at Sam as he heard his voice. "No way" he thought to himself and then a smile appeared on his face. He was about to answer, when Edward left his side and started to undo Sam's pants. Jacob watched as Edward started to please Sam, noises coming from his lips. Jacob released a low growl as he continued to watch. His growling stopped when he heard a quiet voice near his ear. He turned to look at the cold one and raised his lips, baring his teeth.
"Shut up bitch."

Jacob quickly turned Jasper over and forced him onto his hands and knees. With one hand he undid Jasper's pants and dropped them to his knees while his hand jerked himself, priming hm for his plunge into Jasper's asshole. All the while he watched his love suck off Sam. The emotions of anger, jealousy and arousal pulsed through his brain. When he was finally ready, he licked Jasper's asshole, around and up and down and sometimes bit the side of his cheek. He slowly probed his fingers into Jasper's ass and listened for the moaning which was louder than Sam's. If Jacob was going to fuck another dude, he would be sure to do it better than Edward was getting it, so that Edward would always love him more and maybe feel jealous as well. After doing this for some time, he licked more of Jasper's ass and then shoved his stiff cock into his ass and started ramming him hard. This was a fuck to him. There was no need to go easy.
"Say my name bitch! Say it."

Jacob started growling at Jasper and pulling the back of his hair, lifting his head up towards the sky.

o.0 0.o

Sam closed his eyes as he felt Edward's cold lips on his cock. He slowly started moving his pelvis back and forth, feeling the saliva drip and run all along it. He grabbed the back of Edward's hair and started forcing him harder and harder onto his cock. He felt his cock go deeper and deeper into Edward's throat. He moaned loudly and started speaking.
"Oh fuck you suck so well... No wonder you are a vampire."

He looked over at Jacob as he started speaking loudly. He had never seen him like that before and it turned him on. He almost said Jacob's name allowed, but when he looked down at Jasper and saw the amount of pleasure he was receiving from Jacob, he grew angry and started getting rougher with Edward.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Edward couldn't help but smile around the meat in his mouth, hearing what Sam said, he sucked, sliding his tongue along the bottom, tasting the pungent precum once more, but this time it was different, not as good as Jacob's. Still, the taste made a moan of pleasure slip from him, the vibrations going straight up Sam's cock and making him moan in pleasure. Whimpering from the deep thrusts, nearly gagging him, but the felt good and he dipped his hand between his legs and began to jack off, imagining that it was Jacob's strong hands that were doing it instead.

His other hand slipped around to Sam's rear and curiously, he slipped his fingers between the cheeks, finding the hole wet and slick with cum, telling him clearly what had happened before. He moaned again, imagining Jasper fucking Sam's brains out. His fingers slipped into Sam's ass and he began to spread them, widening the hole for whoever was going to fuck Sam next. God, he hoped it was him.

~O~O~

Jasper smirked at Jacob's reply and made a 'tsk' sound, but then he was flipped onto his hands and knees and his ass was exposed. Feeling the warm tongue, he jolted forward a little bit and then pressed back, riding Jacob's tongue and fucking himself on it, already knowing what to expect. Unlike the rest of them, Jasper wasn't new in this matter, though that was a part of his very long history. Feeling the hot meat rammed into his ass, he keened in pleasure and dug his nails into the tuff below his hands, arching his back. Feeling the hands in his hair, his head went up and he whimpered helplessly, "Jacob, gah, Jacob, fuck me harder. Give me all you've got."

His stiff meat bounced against his stomach as Jacob rammed into him and he pushed his hips back to meet each thrust, whimpering as his g-spot was hit. He panted and made small sounds of pleasure, begging for more and for it to be harder.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Jacob grinned evilly as he heard the wimpish cries from the vampire. He started to laugh a little bit, but almost slowed to a stop. He looked at Edward's as and wished to fuck it so hard. He wanted to make love to his vampire, but he had a better idea planned for him. It was ok for Edward to suck on Sam, but nobody but Jacob was going to fuck him. He stopped moving his hips staying in Jasper, he looked over at Sam and growled.
"Get down on your knees and swallow Jasper's load."

Sam walked over to Jasper, taking his cock from Edward's mouth and then got down on his knees before Jasper. He got on his knees and hands before him and forced his mouth over the hard cock that he loved so much. Jasper placed his hands on Sam's back for support. Jacob looked over to his mate and then nodded his head towards Sam's ass which was high in the air.
"Do as you please my pet. Fuck him so hard it makes me jealous."

Jacob knew that it would, but that would only drive him into Jasper, harder and faster. He reached down and grabbed Sam's hair, forcing his head up and down on Jasper's cock. He did this for a moment, hearing Jasper moaning and then started up his humping motion. He growled as he rammed in slowly but hard. As he started to feel the precum seep out of his cock, he smiled. He started going faster and faster. Jasper's ass wasn't as tight as Edward's was, so that made him wonder if Jasper was in fact gay. But he really couldn't care. He was horny as fuck.

o.0 0.o

Sam listened to Jacob and did as he was told. As he got down before Jasper, he snuck a kiss on Jasper's lips before wrapping his around Jasper's cock. He slid his head up and down, feeling the hard shaft around his inner cheeks and then down his throat. He waited for Edward to enter him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Edward was even more turned on when Jacob started giving orders and he released Sam's meat and watched as he walked over, going straight for Jasper's cock and sucking it in. For a moment, he stroked himself absently, watching Jacob thrust hard and fast into Jasper, who rode Sam's face. A look of horny bliss was on all of their faces. Looking into Jacob's eyes, he went over and parted Sam's cheeks before slowly sliding in, making certain that it was tortuously slow as he pushed his dick all the way to the hilt into the tight ass, knowing that though he wasn't a virgin anymore, it hadn't been that way for long.

Jasper's hands wrapped around Edward's waist, drawing him forward as he thrust deep into Sam's ass and the razor sharp nails dug into Edward's hips, driving him forward, each time he drew back. Slowly, Edward began to increase his pace, purposely keeping it slow and hard, making Sam beg for more, looking to Jacob's eyes to tell him that he would get the same and so much more later. Leaning forward, he raised his hands first to Jacob's shoulders and then to his cheeks, forcing his head forward so that they could lock lips.

Spearing his tongue into Jacob's mouth, he thrust forward, driving into Sam harder and faster. He tongue fucked Jacob's face and rode Sam's ass at the same pace, fast and hard, revealing in the moaning and the tight squeeze, feeling his cock about ready to burst again.

Jasper kissed Sam back and then moaned deeply when he felt the lips around his cock and thrust forward, eagerly into that heat, before thrusting back to meet the force from behind. His eyes closed as he made soft sounds of pleasure and his hands switched from Sam's back to Edward's hips, as he encouraged him to thrust harder and faster into Sam, driving him farther up his dick, making him take more into his mouth and throat. "Fuck yeah," he muttered, before leaning down and starting to suck on Edward's throat, hearing the pleased moan it got from the other vampire. His hands slid to Sam's back again and then down and around to start pumping his cock, pleasuring him.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Jacob enjoyed being the Alpha Male. Sure in Sam's little pack, Sam was the leader, but who was giving out the commands? Jacob. He had the ultimate plan for all of the males involved, to cum around the same time. He started to tease Jasper a little, going slow, but hard and then pulling completely out. He looked at the others with a large smile on his face. He waited for Jasper to beg for his large cock again before thrusting it deep inside. He moved his hips in a slow circle. But as he was teasing Jasper, it started to tease himself as well. He grit his teeth and then bit down hard onto his lip. He bit so hard that his canines pierced the skin, causing blood to drip onto Jasper's back. He licked the blood that rested on his lips, but decided to save the drips on Jasper for his mate.

o.0 0.o

Sam slowed his sucking to almost a halt as Edward started feeling almost better than Jasper had inside of him. He thrust his ass closer to Edward and moaned loudly. As he pushed and pushed himself closer, he started jerking his cock slow at first, and then increasing his speed. He looked up at Jasper with begging eyes. He was about to cum and then placed his mouth back around Jasper's cock and resumed sucking.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Jasper whimpered and thrust back, looking up at Jacob, begging him silently. "Please," he choked out around his pride, grinding his ass against Jacob's erection. The feel of hot blood dripping onto his back was such a turn on that he didn't even feel the usual blood lust at the scent, instead, he thrust forward into Sam's mouth with renewed vigor. His icy fingers curled tightly around Sam's cock and he began to pump him almost frantically, shuddering as he felt the icy tongue trailed down his back. His hands braced on Sam's hips, he begged Jacob, "Please fuck me with your huge cock." When his wish was granted, it didn't take him long to climax. With a grunt, he felt himself loose control and cum into Sam's mouth, filling it to the point of over flowing.

Edward scented the blood and watched in slow motion, his thrusts into the tight hole slowing as he watched the crimson beads fall and splatter across the pale skin below. His eyes were on Jacob's as he leaned forward and licked down Jasper's spine gathering the crimson onto his tongue, but not swallowing it down. Instead, he straightened up, pressing his lips firmly to Jacob's as he began to slam into Sam as hard as he could, each time nearly completely drawing out before slamming home, hitting the male's prostate over and over. One of his hands came up to cup Jacob's cheek and he speared his tongue into Jacob's mouth, sharing the sweet taste of his blood. The taste of blood mixed with the lingering taste of his own seed in Jacob's mouth was enough to make him cum and he shot his load into Sam's ass, making the white liquid drip from both ends of the male.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:25 am

Jacob felt the tongue and lips o his mate. His drive and passion grew deep inside of him. He grunted as he forced himself deeper and deeper in Jasper. As he was about to skeet, he pulled his cock out of him and placed it on his ass cheeks. He humped him still until he skeeted on Jasper's back. With the release of the semen, he let out a large sigh, slowly pulling away from his mate. He bite down onto his lip more, making more blood build up. He placed his hands on Jasper's waist and shoved him to the floor, at his left side. He moved where Jasper had once been and then threw Sam onto the ground as well. He then moved on his knees closer to Edward. He wrapped his arms around him and whispered into his ear.
"I love you Edward. I love you so much."

He then pulled his face away from Edward's ear and stared him in the eyes. The blood rested on his soft lips as he moved close to Edward and kissed him passionately, making sure the blood was all over Edward's mouth. Jacob was his and Edward belonged to him.

o.0 0.o

Sam busted his load as he felt both Edward and Jasper ejaculate inside of him. He let out a groan of pleasure as he tried to swallow as much of Jasper as he could. The taste was sweet and inviting. When he was shoved to the ground, he looked at Jasper's back and smiled. Jacob's scent was all over him. He moved closely to Jasper, ignoring Edward and Jacob, moving behind Jasper. He looked at the white substance on his back and then started lapping it up with his tongue. He hoped Jasper would want this because he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:54 am

Edward wasn't sure why, but Jabo's willingness to declare his love for the cold one in front of his pack mate made Edward's stomach twist in a way that wasn't entirely unpleasant. There was a quiet thrill to it that raced through his body, but then he thought if Jasper had heard it and grew tense, worried. All of his thoughts melted away though, at the sweet taste of blood and he kissed Jacob back. His tongue flicked over the split skin of Jacob's lips, drinking it fresh from the source. Under his breath, he whispered, "I love you too." He wasn't ashamed to say it, really, he wasn't, it was just that he didn't want it getting back to Bella from anyone but him. He wanted to see her cry, he realized. The very thought of her crying because of him, rather than for him, made him extremely happy and the image flashed in his mind as he kissed Jacob deeply. The red clung to his lips like lip stick as he broke of the kiss and began kissing along Jacob's cheek to his ear. Lewdly, he whispered, "It's not fair that Jasper got your dick in his ass more recently than me. Watching him mewl like a cat for more made me want you. I want you hot and hard and the sooner the better. I need you inside of me." As if to prove his point, Edward kissed his way down Jacob's body making the werewolf lean back as he began to bob up and down on his dick, sucking lightly and swirling his tongue around the tip, getting him hard once more. His golden eyes were tinged red now, but it wasn't blood lust. He was in just short of a frenzy for sex at that point and he only wanted it from one male.

~O~O~

An odd mewling sound came from Jasper and Jacob rode him harder and he moaned in protest when Jacob pulled out. The feeling of hot seed being shot over his cold skin only added to the sensation and he gasped. As he was forced to the ground, he laid there in a happy daze until he felt the warm tongue flick over his skin. Smiling, he rolled to face Sam and kissed him. Reaching down, he began to fondle his balls as he asked, "You haven't gotten to ride anything yet, have you?" His tone was half taunting and half seductive. Almost innocently, he asked, "Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Jacob smiled as he heard his mate profess his love. But then he started trailing down Jacob's body. He closed his eyes as he felt Edward's mouth around his cock. He groaned and hung his head back, while his hands coursed through Edward's hair. He grabbed it and held it tightly in his grasp. He bobbed his head back and forth. The smile on his face grew wider.
"I don't want you to be jealous love."

He slowly pulled Edward from his member and then moved his face to meet Jacob's. He stared him deeply int the eyes and gave a slight smile before forcing their lips together. The blood had now dried, so the kisses were very hard. He then slowly turned Edward around, on his hands and knees. He rubbed his hands around Edward's back, feeling his cold skin on his hot hands. He then ran his hands around to Edward's stomach and wrapped his right hand around Edward's cock. He started pumping his wrist as he bent down to lick Edward's asshole several times. He licked and licked and licked, until it was dripping with saliva. He slowly, but forcefully, shoved his cock into Edward's opening.

o.0 0.o

Sam looked at Jasper as he licked up the goo. When Jasper turned to face him, his eyes lit up.
"Yes!"
Sam quickly grabbed Jasper's legs and separated them. He bent down and started blowing Jasper's cock. He bobbed his head up and down on him swiftly, making him drip with saliva. He then sat up, still holding his legs and he started to thrust himself into Jasper. He groaned in excitement as his member separated the hole and pummeled into it. He let out a growl and controlled his need to transform. His mind focused on Jasper, hearing his moans and seeing the pleasure plastered on his face. He closed his eyes and imagined that Edward and Jacob weren't there, that Jasper and himself were alone in the forest, sharing this magical experience. But as he heard Edward's moaning, he started getting hornier. Now it was a competition to see which werewolf could give the most pleasure to the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Edward loved it when Jacob took control, using his hair as a handle to force him to take more. It killed him to admit it, but he liked being controlled more than anything else and the werewolf was strong enough to do just that. The mere thought made him hard and wanting more and more from the mutt than he ever thought he could want anything...and he didn't want just his body. He wanted everything from Jacob, his body, his heart, and his mind. With a small smile, he realized he had just what he wanted.

As the hot meat was taken from his mouth, he latched onto the next thing offered: Jacob's lips. Enthusiastically, he returned the hard kiss, until he was put on his hands and knees and then he waved his ass in the air, all but begging outloud for Jacob to hurry up. His back arched under the hot touch and his breath shuddered out of him, only to be sucked back in at the flaming touched to his cock, making it feel painfully hard. He thrust into the hand, only to shift back to the warm wet touch on his ass hole. A gasping moan escaped him as Jacob's large, hard cock was shoved into him again and he whimpered from pleasure, before leaning forward and thrusting himself back, riding Jacob's dick as best he could until the other started to hump him. He met him thrust for thrust, constantly trying to go faster and get the heated rod father into his body. Whimpers and moans escaped him without restraint and he didn't care that Jasper and Sam were only feet away.

~O~O~

Jasper chuckled lowly at Sam's eagerness, but it turned to a groan as the younger male began to suck him off and his fingers laced through his hair, forcing him to take more into his mouth, until Sam pulled off and then trust into him with no warning. A low sound of pleasure escaped him and his hips bucked as he spread his legs and wrapped them around Sam's waist and pressed him closer. As Sam began to thrust into him quickly, whimpers and mewls of pleasure escaped him and he racked his nails down Sam's chest, leaning up to swipe his icy tone over the skin. He looked over at Edward being fucked by Jacob and moaned louder, reaching down to touched himself, before pleading breathily, "More, harder."
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Jacob loved fucking his mate more than he liked having sex with the other vampire. As he heard and saw Sam and Jasper, he grew hornier and reached around at Edward. He grabbed his stiff and saliva covered cock and started jerking him back and forth. He decided he would try some thing he hadn't before. "Oh, Edward, I love your ass so much. I'm gonna fuck you every day my love." Between his dirty talk, he let out moans of lust and desire. He rocked his pelvis back and forth, slamming hard into the vampire. His heart raced and then he got a brilliant idea. He would still be fucking his mate, but he wanted to see Jasper's mouth around Edward's cock. So Jacob started pumping slowly while he gave directions to the others. He moved Edward from the tree. "Sam, stop fucking Jasper for a moment, I have an idea..." When the other werewolf growled at Jacob, he growled louder and bared his teeth. Finally Sam stopped and listened to Jacob. Jacob looked around the scene and stump that was just long and tall enough for his plan to work. "You, cold on..." he said as he pointed to Jasper. "Go lay on the stump, on your back." When Jasper obeyed, he motioned for Sam to follow. "Fuck him Sam." Sam obeyed and then Jacob picked up Edward, keeping his cock in his asshole as he walked to them. He placed him down so that his cock was right over Jasper's face. "Blow him, sixty-nine style." When they started, then he started pumping into his vampire, hearing his moans, brought his blood to a boil. "Oh yeah baby, take it."

o.0 0.o

Sam obeyed the other werewolf, even though he wanted to fuck the shit out of Jasper. He humped him quickly before walking over to the stump after Jasper. As soon as he was n position, he leaned over Jasper, their cocks touching, as he kissed him roughly, forcing his tongue into the vampire's mouth. He walked back to Jasper's rear and licked his cock a few times before he entered back into him. He watched as Jacob and Edward came over to them. He stared at Edward with desire, the desire to please Jasper. As soon as Edward was over Jasper, Sam placed his hand on the back of Edward's head and started forcing his head down onto Jasper, making him deep throat. He started pumping faster, in rhythm with Jasper's moans. He liked Jacob's idea and was glad the had thought it up.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Galena
Admin
Admin-Galena

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Edward moaned in pleasure at the dirty talk, thrusting his hips back and forth forcing Jacob in his ass deeper, but the moving into the friction of his hand. It was heaven and hell, as he felt himself wanting to cum again already, the pitchy moans of Jasper, himself, Jacob, and Sam filling his ears. Jacob's dirty talk did nothing to help the situation, but when it all halted, he was on the edge. Whimpering in protest, he barely could thinks things through as he was hauled over to the stump. Without a thought, he twisted his neck to kiss Jacob before leaning down and wrapping his lips around Jasper's cock. Sucking, he took in as much of the length as he could, moaning around the pulsing meat as Jacob slammed into him and Jasper pleasured him. His hands rested on Jasper's abdomen and he could feel each of Sam's thrusts. The sensation was so foreign that it made him harder and rather than give into the desire to cum, he began to piston his hips, riding Jasper's face and Jacob's cock at the same time. His hands slid over Jasper's skin, caressing him lightly, his skin feeling like water, rather than fire. The mouth he was thrusting into was moist, but cold and the rod that was jamming into his ass was hot. The feeling was like being split, but he couldn't stop, he didn't want to stop, not for anything. His hands slid up Sam's legs and around to his ass hole, were he poked and prodded, spreading the werewolf's hole with his finger tips.

~O~O~

Jasper resented being told what to do, but he obeyed orders and went to the stump, eager to have Sam filling him again. As Sam kissed him, Jasper arched up, thrusting their pelvises together. A keen of pleasure escaped him as the werewolf thrust into him, filling his ass again and when he was told to suck, his mouth parted without thought. The strong taste of cum was on Edward's cock, his own as well as several others and saliva. It was a heady mix of all of them, of what was going on around and to him. It made his cock pulse in Edwards mouth as he felt Sam slam into his ass. Around the cock in his mouth, he whimpered and then began to murmur senseless nothings that didn't make sense from how they were slurred. His body rocked and shook and he felt himself coming to the edge. Without warning, he ejaculated into Edward's mouth, filling the cavern with cum as it poured down his own rod and pooled around his testicles.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Jacob heard the climax moan of Jasper and he grew even hornier than he though he could, but he wanted to see his love cum allover that vampires face. Jacob started a consistent speed and started the dirty talk once more. "Oh yeah, fuck his mouth Edward, feel my cock moving in and out of you. Oh yes, oh I'm going to cum all in you." Jacob continued to hump and grind into his mate. The feeling was amazing and watching Jasper's cold lips wrapped around his love's cock, enticed him even more. "Jasper, suck him hard. Make him cum." He commanded. This whole operation was being ran by Jacob. The sense of power that he received from it, forced him into his climax. He let out a deafening howl as he splouged inside of his mate. When he finished, he rubbed his mate's hips and continued humping for him. He kissed Edward's back several times up and down the spine. "Good boy, fuck his mouth. Fuck him good, as if it were me."

o.0 0.o

Sam heard his vampire ejaculate and then soon felt it drip onto his cock while he pulsed in and out of the vampire. Hearing Jacob's dirty talk didn't do much for him. He looked down at his vampire and saw Edward's cock, probe it in and out. He grew desirably for Edward's meat, wanting to have it in his mouth. He moaned as he stared at Jacob and Edward's intimate moment. He wished he could kiss Jasper, but Edward was covering him. Sam whined and continued humping. He was going to hold in his skeet until Edward moved and he could watch the expression of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)   La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Push (Twilight, Private, WAAAAY Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next