Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us at http://phantasia.freeforums.net/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demon Plot Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Demon Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Plot Idea   Demon Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm

A Demon's Ploy
    Warnings:
    • Mature
    • Psychological slavery
    • Ideologically sensitive
    • Possible: BDSM

Your Character:
    • A Demon
    • A could centuries old at least
    • Preferred: sadistic
    • Preferred: dominant

My Character:
    • A Human
    • 17 Years Old
    • Wanna be satanist
    • Masochist

Requirements:
    • Literate posts (200-300 words)
    • Descriptive posts (give me colors and adjectives)
    • Anime picture or a detailed description in the first post

Plot:

My character is a seventeen year old boy that is obsessed with the occult. His father is a pasture who does not practice what he preaches, and this is his way to rebel against him. He beats the boy's mother, cheats on her, drinks, and generally defiles the bible in every way that he can think of. My character's mother is an alcoholic, and she does nothing to make things easier on my character. He is expected to smile and pretend everything is perfect, because that is what the two of them always do. While he doesn't ever tell anyone, he practices witch craft and tries to summon a demon.

Imagine his surprise when it actually works.

Unfortunately, he lacks both the skill and the power to control the demon and is soon possessed. Locked inside of his own mind, he struggles to free himself from the demon, but is not strong enough. Soon, he gives up, expecting the demon to wreck chaos with his body.

Strangely, the demon just goes through his life like everything is normal. The two of them share conciousness and even though the boy can't control it, he can feel everything. Since the demon wants to live just for physical pleasure and joys that are denied him in hell, he finds that his sentence in his mind is not total hell. However, being denied control is slowly driving him insane.

The demon only lets the boy in control at night, when he is sleeping. He does this to keep the soul and body tethered so that he doesn't lose control. Eventually, the boy convinces him to give up power of his body, and in exchange, he would create a body for the demon. They attempt it, it works out, but the two have to hold hands for the demon's body to stay alive, and if the demon dies, the boy will lose three of his senses. They can let go of each other for only an hour at the longest and then they have to hold hands for five hours before they can even let go for a second.

Even with his human body, the demon is stronger and becomes a bit of a bully to the human. They end up in a messed up relationship, both filled with these feelings of anger and resentment that they can't direct anywhere else. Just as things become routine for them, an angel for heaven arrives, there to save the boy.

Unfortunately, rather than save the boy and banish the demon, the angel becomes corrupted. He is young and inexperienced, but the demon has made more than one angel fall before.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Demon Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Plot Idea   Demon Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Muzical-Echo

Muzical-Echo

Credits : 571

Demon Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Plot Idea   Demon Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Awesomeness =-D
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Credits : 1032

Demon Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Plot Idea   Demon Plot Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:02 pm

I wanna be a dick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Plot Idea   Demon Plot Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Plot Idea
Page 1 of 1